Debt Rattle Christmas Eve 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Christmas Eve 2022

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Edvard Munch Christmas in the brothel 1904-05   • Santa and Satan (Kunstler) • What Should We Make Of The Latest Muppet Show In DC? (Saker) • Kie
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Christmas Eve 2022]

Germ
    Participant

This guy should NEVER have got death vaxxed!

Flying Lizards drummer diagnosed with ‘devastating’ terminal condition after catching Covid

The 71-year-old, who has three children and is now retired and lives in Falmouth , Cornwall , was diagnosed with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) in June after contracting pneumonia twice and Covid-19.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2863810705427/flying-lizards-drummer-diagnosed-with-devastating-terminal-condition-after-catching-covid

Why do I say that?
    The dumb fuckers.
    It’s democide.

They know exactly what they’re doing.
    It’s a cull of the weak – the weak bodied and the weak minded.

COVID-19 Vaccine in Patients with Exacerbation of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis

“The temporal proximity between COVID-19 vaccination and the onset of symptoms (between 3 and 5 d; median time interval, 3.5 d) indicated the vaccine as the most likely trigger of AEs (adverse events)

” 4 (40%) of 10 patients were referred to the emergency room for worsening of dyspnea occurring a few days after COVID-19 vaccination. All patients received the Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty vaccine. The deterioration occurred after receiving the first dose of the vaccine in one patient, after the second dose in one patient, and after the third dose in the two remaining patients. None of these patients experienced previous episodes of AE-IPF.”

https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1164/rccm.202112-2765LE

TVASF

oxymoron
    Participant

Merry Xmas everyone. I’m wishing all of you love and peace and a humble heart and God bless you all for being here for the greatest show, the juiciest speculation, the most intriguing true-crime novel and whodunnit!
    Thanks to everyone- especially Raul, for giving a shit and using brains.

I love your minds

oxymoron
    Participant

Also

The fascists are not stopping but they do look more funny than they used to for some reason.

Tucker’s laughing for realziez

zerosum
    Participant

Early morning reflection

Try peace, try using the United Nations

Life is fundamentally a war of all against all —survival of the fittest as endless hostility and aggressive competition

My Opinion/Correction:
    Life is fundamentally, an adaptation/coordination, of all living things, to survive, to seek harmony, to find the balance of energy output/input, with all other living things
    ———

Armistice, truce, ceasefire, peacekeepers,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations
    ——-

Dr. D
    Participant

A little scrambled today. I imagine much of America feels the same way.

“When there’s no such thing as truth, you can’t define reality. When you can’t define reality, the only thing that matters is power.” – Maajid Nawaz, British activist and radio host

This is the whole kaboodle in one quote. They don’t care about lying, they don’t care about you knowing they’re lying, they don’t care if you know the truth, the only thing they need is to make enough of a mess that people can’t coordinate on what Truth IS. Because if you – in collective, more than one individual – can’t define reality, the only thing that matters is POWER. Then Power BECOMES Truth, the Satanic, egotistical, narcissist’s dream.

End of year: “I propose Vladimir Putin for the Nobel Prize in Medicine, for solving COVID globally in 48 hours.” – Anonymous

“”I’m Truly Sorry For What I Did” – SBF’s Girlfriend Confirms They Conspired to Steal From FTX Customers”

Clamped down, pled out, no investigation. Everyone serves 6 months for $60B collapse, out in 60 days for good behavior. It’s right in the title: “Conspiracy” (Hey! I thought those didn’t exist!) means they only need to look at the INTENT side, no records will be created about the facts of the crimes. Nor will anyone be given restitution. Feds pursue conspiracy 1) because it’s not a crime and therefore is easy to railroad: “Gentlemen of the Jury, your Honor, I declare this man was THINKING!” and in order to pocket crimes to protect them. If you look in history, “Conspiracy” was never a crime, or not in the way they and the FBI use it today: you used to have to actually ACT on something, not just THINK something. Thus the 99% conviction rate, 90% higher than Hitler and Stalin, who were only in the 90s percent.

“Check the date. They pled guilty 11 months ago”

And WTF is up with that? So somebody did this. Then somebody didn’t act on it. Then somebody let Ukraine launder to the DNC midterms. Then somebody let customers lose billions. Then somebody nearly brought down Binance and only THEN moved forward? WTF was up with Ellison, etc, at their “Bye honey, I’m off to work!” day job all year? You have lunch with SBF, get him some coffee, chat all year on Slack, then…whut? Anyone even have a theory?

“Sen. Lindsey Graham: Someone Must “Take Out” Putin for War to End”

…Or take out Graham and Congress. Ruthless, feckless, spineless, war mongering Republicans. Hey, if you don’t support this, kick him out of the party. No? Then don’t ask me for support. Been at this for 21 years in a row, just like we told you all it would. 911911911911. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_E7Vce8vU Never forget. And boy I haven’t. We’ll still coming for you.

All the religious sorts: “Wouldn’t Jesus bomb Baghdad, though?” And now it’s the new religious sorts: “Wouldn’t Gay Transgender Jesus bomb Putin puppets to save Climate Change?” Yeah, and we thought Alan Jackson was dumb, but we ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Stupid: To Infinity, and Beyond!

https://peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Picture2-1.pngpic1

S&P reversion to 1500.
    Pic2
    https://peakprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Picture87.png

“The Fed doesn’t want to get into the credit allocation business.” ~ Loretta Mester, Cleveland Fed President, after buying $1.3 trillion of mortgage-backed securities in less than two years

Note: this is Luongo’s Thesis. Davos wants to allocate credit directly via central bank and social credit. IMF Bancor UN 1989 Economist “New World Currency.” Sachs and Morgan don’t, because that would put them entirely out of business…and therefore hand the planet to Davos, AWAY from New York. Duh. Here’s the Fed saying as much. After Powell has said as much. After LeGuard told him to get with the program and hand out cash only to friends via Global Warming ESG tax and he told her GFY on camera, at the conference.

On the flip side was this WEF minion: “Thank you, President Fisher, I know we put a lot of value on anecdotal reports around this table, and often to great credit. But I do want to urge you not to overweight the macroeconomic opinions of private-sector people who are not trained in economics.” – Ben Bernanke

That is: always ignore the market. End Capitalism. We know best. Do what you’re told. …And then you get Nobel Prizes for creating the worst inflation since 1930! Expert!

“I am still waiting for [Powell] to act boldly—‘boldly’ means he has to shock the market. If you want to change someone’s view, if you want to change someone’s action, you can’t slap them on the hand, you have to hit them in the face.” – Henry Kauffman, legend

Me too. That’s why I’m still surprised. Rates 5%? 500% up? Fastest eer? Jolly. However inflation is 20%, and Jay is 1500bp behind. His problem is, he can’t go 100bp at a pop or they’ll blame the upcoming crash on him.

What say you, Jay? “We now understand better how little we understand about inflation.” – Jerome Powell

Finally some schmartz.

The system, that is, the future is resolving now, it is picking a direction. It’s not a direction any of us anticipated. It’s neither good nor bad, it unfolds over time, and is messy in the middle. Sorry that’s not very illuminating, but it does give us some facts: 1) yes it goes against the United States, who will be diminished and sidelined. But 2) only over time in a slow slope. 3) Although there are headline events, they are not headlines that do anything, just as has been for 5+ years. If they remove Congress, if we have another Summer of Love, it’s only more of the long messiness we’ve already seen stretching out more 10 years. 4) That means a similar thing to Europe (and Russia) although I’m not there and can’t predict it so easily. There’s not going to be a sudden clear collapse of Ukr, a sweep of EU state’s elections. 5) Tech totalitarianism comes in too slow to matter, too messy, creating too many gaps. Yet it will come in like coins thrown on the floor. At the same time the counter-totalitarianism will also come in with private monies, more secure chats and communications, and so on. 6) The grid will not go down in a big way, but have constant, ceaseless hardships and interruptions, mostly related to money. 7) So will the economy. The U.S. does not re-industrialize, although every year more small shops fill the gaps. This will be not visible and barely adequate like the 1910s, but does create better talent. This is evolving into the modern sense of CNC, 3D Printer, Internet delivery world. In a world where shipping costs remain high.

Because no events move very severely – or in the case of markets, bears are extremely rapid, with extreme recoveries, and with no profits, nearly impossible for even expert pit traders to make money on – this makes the window for capitalizing and making money on these changes very few. In secular Bears, the win is to lose the least by doing the least and harboring cash, or in this case of 20% inflation, harboring wealth.

Pretty difficult, but in the event of no nuclear war, fairly promising. Collum above points out with charts, but in the discussion brings it down better. In a Recession/Depression/Bear, stocks have no value. Zero. They are worth LESS than Zero. They have no value because the companies have no value. They have no sales, lots of trouble, and barely tread water, likely to go bankrupt as not. All that keeps our present value is 1) False confidence and hope from generations of printing more money, saving the market at every turn and 2) Jay Powell printing even MORE money, which he isn’t doing right now. The market disagrees, says Jay and the Fed will “pivot” and print more money in ever-increasing rate, even beyond what it did for Covid. This is despite that he hasn’t in a year, we haven’t for even a war, and Congress isn’t going to in the new session either. PLUS no UBI or Green New Deal, $$$Trillion$$$ insider giveaways.

That’s a long drop for just that one perception adjustment alone. And it’s not just S&P 1,500 mean-reversion. It’s that at that point everyone will have gone bankrupt. That is, the S&P has a massive survivorship bias, where say Target goes under leaving only WalMart. Dodge goes under leaving only Ford. How are you going to be “in the market” when 1/3rd of the companies cease to exist? When Dividends yes are 5%, but that’s with inflation still at 15%. These things turn it’s true, 5% will look good once inflation goes -2%, but somebody owns them all the way from TSLA $420 to TSLA $120. Or more likely TSLA $4.20.

This is while gas goes to $8/gal and shoes to $500/pair. Sure, it re-stabilizes the economy and re-establishes fair pricing, but where do you sit in the meantime? What do you do for a day job, to say nothing of a pension?

I guess it’s like that great Christmas movie “Trading Places” says. Eddie Murphy is going into Duke and Duke, he says, “What am I doing here? What do they want with me?” His butler Coleman says, “Just be yourself, sir. Whatever happens, they can’t take that away from you.”

You have to live according to your own virtue. What you will say you did right and what you could when you sit before your review in heaven. What is that? I can’t answer for you.

“They just pay me to drive the limo, sir. I’m not here to tell you who you are.

Joe Banks: “I didn’t ask you to tell me who I am.”

“You leave that hanging in the air, like I’m going to fill in the blank, that to me is like asking me who you are, and I don’t know who you are, I don’t want to know. It’s taken me my whole life to find out who I am, and I am tired.”

You have to be who you are. They can’t take that away from you. You will anyway, so why hide it?

“Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves.” – Eric Hoffer
    (These are all quotes forwarded from Collum’s year end review)

Noirette
    Participant

> Oroboros, who posted a clip of Biden caressing and sniffing Zelensky from behind, here is Macron, who went nuts at the W. Cup in Qatar.

He ran out into the field and started hugging and embracing, to ‘console’, two stills:

https://bit.ly/3PVfGmW

https://bit.ly/3HW1ZlD

Mbappé, the footie player pictured reacted by going immobile, stiff – not moving, no doubt he was super embarassed, he behaved like a child being mishandled, do nothing > be real quiet, etc.

Macron is known for being keen on young black sporty / athletic men (or… journos like to take pix that support that..)

One occasion was a huge scandal. Macron and his wife invited an LGTB black ‘dance’ (?) group to perform at the Elysée, on the occasion of the *Festival de la Musique*, which is supposed to celebrate all music, pop, trad, classical, etc. 2018.

Here they are dancing in front of the Elysée. 1 min. Note the Americana feel.

What’s important is the intrusion of mad-cap, quasi-hysterical ‘identity politics’ playing a role in Politics, via images, propaganda, etc.

The outrage, gossip, support, drowns out what Gvmt. policies are enacting, doing…

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Merry Christmas to Ilargi and all the TAE contributors. Just wanted to say how grateful I am that you are here. For the personal histories you’ve shared, and the expertise you bring to bear on current events. It’s been a surefire antidote to the gaslighting disease sweeping the planet.

Interesting, I was thinking about this Godfather scene today, even before seeing the Paramount video above… what Jung called synchronicity.

Godfather Barzini All Along

Oroboros
    Participant

Matt Taibbi Reflects On “Repulsive, Horrifying, Dystopian” World Run By ‘Anti-People’

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/notes-on-a-friday-night

Matt is finally getting a ‘real stiff whiff’ (RSW®) of Be Here Now, formerly known as Reality.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant
    Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Yesterday I discovered why I had not seen the manager of the DIY warehouse I that I visit -a nice chap, late 40s to early 50s: died suddenly from heart attack.

That follows on from the conversation I had with an employee at a local timber yard a few days ago. Quitting his job and relocating because his wife, aged 53, has had a stroke.

Two weeks ago a fellow, who lived nearby, died. But he was mid-80s, so less sinister.

Timber is very useful for construction projects. But there is a serious shortage on Airstrip Five (a place with huge exotic plantations -much pinus radiata- and a massive timber industry) and prices have become scene from a horror movie. Yesterday I was staggered to see 1.8 metre fence palings priced at just over $9 each. Admittedly they were of higher quality (20mm) than some; the really shitty 12 mm 1.2 metre long fence palings were ‘only’ just over $4 each

‘Fortunately’, the managers of Airstrip Five have a plan: kill off a large portion of the population via jabs, devaluation of fiat currency, promotion of widespread impoverishment, and collapse of the liquid-fuel-based delivery systems.

Those who are least caught up in the scams and who manage to get through the first set of bottleneck events will likely have plenty of resources, such as empty houses and abandoned businesses, to pick over.

My daughter, trapped on Airstrip One, is fast losing hope of family reunification. It’s getting really bad for ordinary folk on Airstrip One.

I saw all this coming more than two decades ago. And did my best to warn. But warnings normally go unheeded. And the criminals and clowns that constitute ‘officialdom’ certainly were not going to heed any warnings: theirs is a plan of destruction and self-annihilation in the service of The Great Lying Machine.

My top priorities are completion of construction projects commenced a while ago and further development of permaculture-style food systems.

It’s a lovely post-solstice day here; perfect for outside work. So not too much time on the ‘net. Might even go for a bike ride.

Thanks to RIM and all who contribute to thought-provoking discussion -and including the trolls who give us great laughs with their ‘Ukraine is winning the war’ narratives.

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    Dr. D
    Participant

“Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.” – Eric Hoffer

I am extremely sorry to hear the family is stranded on Airstrip One. And a real extension, a pinnacle of what we’re all going through to warn so far ahead, move so far ahead, and still not get ahead. I’m sure we’re all there as war, such as it is, wears on.

The $9 pickets really show the difference too. Who’s buying pickets and putting up some shrubbery right now? Like nice firm residential market? No, but the trees are screwed up, the saw is screwed up, the shipping’s screwed up, and the retail’s screwed up. Thus with 90c charge for each screw up, $9.

As with car parts, keys, petrol, glass, hoses, clamps, eggs, butter, and everything else man on earth has ever made: less demand than ever. Lower quality than ever. Higher prices than ever. There’s a war on, you know.

WES
    Participant

Happy Holidays!
    From my hibernating cave in Toronto.
    If your water flows clockwise, a happy white Christmas!
    If your water flows counter-clockwise, a happy green Christmas!

Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

A couple of random thoughts…
    Graham proposes to “take out” Putin. Putin notifies the DC decision-makers (through their minions) that if he is assassinated, he will have left behind hard double-blind orders that will missile-destroy one of DC, NYC, or London. You takes your chances. So keep me alive, Scumbags.
    Russia blitzkriegs Ukrania (totally reversing his Chinese drip-torture 5G warfare to date). He outright executes the Azovs and fellow-travellers, and then drafts all remaining Uke soldiers into the Russian military to serve out a probationary term in farthest Mongolia. He gives Lviv province to Poland (perhaps lightening some old wounds), whatsits-name to Hungary, Transnistria to the Moldavians (or tantalizes the Romanians with it), keeps most of the east and center as an integral part of Russia, and builds a puppet Uke “Brazilia” so Kiev becomes a backwater.
    The lies are so thick that it becomes more fun than serious to riff on the possibilities. Fiction just can’t be stranger than fact these days. Or shall we call them “truths of omission”?
    Thanks to Ilargi and the Commentariat for a great year converging into sanity. We may not know exactly who is running this war-show, or why, but we sure recognize and interpret increasingly clearly the patterns we see, and become wiser for it.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Sad outcomes to the government’s propaganda and pressure campaigns:
    Formerly healthy 20-somethings (male and female), at very low risk from Covid, developed myopericarditis after the second Pfizer jab. So when the boosters were recommended, they went with Novavax and got myopericarditis again!

One theory that encompasses both myopericarditis following a COVID-19 infection, as well as post-COVID-19 vaccination, is molecular mimicry between the spike protein and the self-antigen, alpha-myosin, causing direct injury to the myocardium. As this hypothesis does not account for the observed skew towards mRNA vaccines, an alternative theory proposes that the immunogenicity of the mRNA strands as the cause for immune dysregulation and subsequent indirect damage to the myocardial tissue, in predisposed individuals [9].

More recently, another theory has flagged the immunogenicity of the lipid nano particle (LNP) sheath required to deliver the mRNA molecule to host cells in mRNA vaccines, as a potential cause for either direct damage to the myocardial cells, or as another trigger for immune dysregulation. Interestingly, the LNP sheath is also used in the NVX-CoV2373 vaccine, which is required for incorporation of the S-protein into the host [10].

As a shared pathomechanism would tend to lead to similar clinical presentations, it is interesting that both our subjects had mirroring events following their BNT162b2 and NVX-CoV2373 vaccinations. As young individuals who had reactions within 7 days of a non-first dose vaccination, both also fit the same demographic usually seen in post-mRNA vaccine myopericarditis. Both fulfill the criteria of myopericarditis, with presentations of pleuritic chest pain and ECG changes…

Myopericarditis following both BNT162b2 and NVX-CoV2373
    https://aacijournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13223-022-00750-7

Oroboros
    Participant

Happy Holidays

Treasure your mellow

aspnaz
    Participant

Posobiec offered “Update, could be a mass-reporting situation by trolls or state actors.”

Ha ha ha ha, Musk made such fools out of all the fanbois that they are even making excuses for the billionaire’s new censorship regime. When will people learn that billionaires are not your friend. This was not an accident, same as Starlink helping Ukraine’s military is not an accident, funded by the same billionaire.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Matt Taibbi Reflects On “Repulsive, Horrifying, Dystopian” World Run By ‘Anti-People’

Nice to see Matt is finally waking up & smelling the rotting corpse fka the U$ofA, also glad he’s hanging in there, not freaking out & going survivalist off-the-grid like Dylan Ratigan did, for awhile…

After having several in-depth talks with Matt 10+ years ago in Gotham, watching his eyes roll back in his head when I smashed his Overton window, there’s a part of me that wants to shout in his face I Told You So!!!

Poor wittle babies, it’s a total nightmare for “progressive journalists” to wake-up to the left/right paradigm being in TRUTH & REALITY a multi-generational charade/cult created to white wash genocidal sociopath/psychopath behavior(s) 😕

But then my EG0 is on a tight leash these days, defanged by surrendering to the Loving, Healing, Creative Power of the Infinite…

My inner voice, once the voice-in-the-head subsides, wishes I could have one last talk with Matt, but alas we’re no longer running in the same circles, I exited Clown World at least in person, it’s a blessing to not witness the Collective EG0ic Madness of the word monkeys up-close-&-personal 😐

If you’re reading this Matt (or someone can forward it), please go back & research how Emergency Powers ala FDR 1933 created this whole $hit $how, how Crimes Against The Nation and/or Humanity was covered up by DOJ et al. with No Admission Of Guilt or Wrongdoing by the perps + the slap-on-the-wrist fine farces (passed onto the suckers, not paid by the henchmen) ~ Remember when Judge Rakoff had enough of the mafioso games & vomited all over the SEC?

Last week, a three-judge Second Circuit panel vacated U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff’s November 2011 decision to reject a “no-admit no-deny” settlement between the US Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (“Citigroup”).

Merry Christmas Matt,

Bill7
    Participant

Stuff on the darpaNet = Bad Data, almost by definition. “Go Look!” works better, but involves some work.

I agree with:

“..Musk made such fools out of all the fanbois that they are even making excuses for the billionaire’s new censorship regime. When will people learn that billionaires are not your friend.”

Who could have thought otherwise, and- perhaps more interestingly- why so?
    >> Go look<< for yourself, in the non-darpaNet world.

oxymoron
    Participant

I like this from Collum

Hiking rates to bring down inflation is not a ‘policy mistake,’ it’s the
    Fed’s mandate. The true policy mistake was believing that 0% rates,
    buying billions of mortgage bonds in a housing bubble, & increasing
    the money supply by 40% in 2 yrs would have no negative
    consequences.
    ~ Charlie Biello, CEO of Compound Capital Advisors

WES
    Participant

Update on Rodolf:

In case you are wondering why Santa temporarily disappeared from Norad radar screens.
    Since Rodolf, the red nose reindeer, refused to get vaxxed, there has been a little problem about Norad letting Rodolf fly into American air space, as only the vaxxed are allowed to fly.
    NATO threatened to shoot a Patriot missile if Rodolf dared to enter American air space.
    Mitch and Nancy finally caved in but only after Senator Graham Lindsey started crying he might not get his war Christmas presents.

I am happy to report that a solution to this border problem, has finally been negotiated.

Rodolf will briefly land on the Canadian side of the US/Canada border before walking across the border into the US.
    US border folks will simply look the other way and not ask if Rodolf has been vaxxed, per the DofJ.
    After crossing the US border, Rodolf will then resume his previously scheduled Christmass flight.

It looks like Christmas has been saved in America, but only at the very last minute.
    Hopefully Santa will forget to visit Washington DC (and Ottawa too).

Meanwhile over in Europe at NATO, Santa’s negotiations are sadly not going well. As in not talking.

Santa is in hot water because he refused to fulfill NATO’s request for 152mm and 155mm shells.
    Santa also refused NATO’s request to turn his elf powered toy factories into war producing ones.
    Further Santa refused to deliver a lump of coal into every European’s stockings this Christmas.
    In retaliation, NATO threatened to shoot a vaxxed missile at Rodolf, if he entersed European air space.
    For good measure, the EU has had Santa and Rodolf banned by Twitter for 24 hours.

Putin has offered Santa the protection of S-400 and S-500 missile systems while flying in Russia.
    A relieved Santa has gratefully accepted Putin’s offer to at least salvage part of his European trip.

It looks like Christmas will not be saved in western Europe this year, only in Russia.

Hi, Doc Robinson!

The year of the rabbit is coming. Prepare to go deep into the hole.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Dr. D: “Check the date. They pled guilty 11 months ago…Anyone even have a theory?”

Let’s see, perhaps they originally were orchestrating the guilty plea to occur on some date in January 2023, and had a draft document already prepared with that date, but then their plans changed and they got the guilty plea on December 19 2022, and when somebody was correcting the date on the draft they changed the day to 19 and the year to 2022 but forgot to change the month to December? That’s one theory.

adrian144
    Participant

collum’s pieces are great, looking forward to part 3
    doesn’t justin look like fidel tho

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.