Debt Rattle December 14 2014

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 14 2014

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jack Delano Freight train on the Chicago & North Western, Chicago to Clinton, Iowa Jan 1943 • Americans Are 40% Poorer Than Before The Recession (Mark
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 14 2014]

bluebird
    Participant

Picture of train to Clinton, Iowa. Brings back memories visiting relatives in Clinton.

Raleigh
    Participant

Ilargi – “That’s one ugly graph. Look at the difference between whites and the rest.” But most whites are not too far above “the rest”. The white scum at the top of the glass skew the figures.

Those were two great articles by Ron Paul. I feel very sorry for Putin, but if they keep pushing him, he will react (which is what they want). He’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. Congress is essentially now bought by interests other than the American people. That is why the government needs to be much smaller, decentralized, so that these people can’t be bought off.

“Why is anyone still listening to Cheney, six years after he left office?” Really! That man is dangerous. I’ve often wondered whether that lawyer in Texas was truly shot accidentally by Cheney. He’s 30 to 40 yards away, wearing bright orange, out in the open, and he’s shot? Evil, evil man.

I don’t agree with everything Elizabeth Warren has to say, although she nailed it here on bank derivatives. She had better not go hunting any time soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.