Debt Rattle December 14 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 14 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Edward Hopper Nighthawks 1942   • SCOTUS Accepts Case That Could Demolish Entire Basis For Jan. 6 Prosecutions (ZH) • Judge Halts Trump’s 2020 El
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 14 2023]

aspnaz
    Participant

“I was just carrying out orders” IS a legal defence, of course it is. Do the IDF get prosecuted for murdering Gazans? No, they have a legal defence which is “I was just carrying out orders”. As long as the orders are legal, it is a legal defence. Why the Nuremberg disgrace – where the German Jews were given free reign to kill Hitler’s administration as part of their ongoing war with the Germans since the WW1 armistice – seems to apply to Germans and not Jews is something that is only permitted in countries run by Jews.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Edward Hopper Nighthawks 1942

What a wonderful painting; captures everything; especially the mood…….

…as to the rest? Hell if I know… but I do think we’re in deep, deep shit…with no, as in zero, answers for/to anything…

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

Giant humpback whale? Looks like a fairly average sized humpback whale to me.

Dr. D
    Participant

“under this interpretation of the law a “peaceful protestor in the Senate gallery” could be convicted of a felony for trespassing while exercising free speech rights.”

Looking at this and the close interpretation of these laws I’m mostly struck by our lack of values. It’s VALUES that let you interpret the law, and also apply it fairly. That is, “What are we trying to DO?” That would fall back to our founding documents, which aren’t documents or laws, but expressions of belief, our “World Story”. Do you believe people HAVE Freedom of Speech, that these inner expressions are “inalienable”, unable to be solved or changed or removed, and given to them by their Creator? If so, there’s no sense in repressing it, it’s like holding back the sea, telling the waves not to crash.

Or is the law built for the pleasure of GOVERNMENT, that is, to enforce order and create whatever world Congress decided that day? In that case, when it reaches the courts, they will do whatever is most suitable that day to the government. Largely without malice or realizing what they’re doing. Yes, government doesn’t want people mobbing the rotunda every day stopping the orderly course of business. Perhaps we all want that. But without VALUES, that’s all they think about, and without basic Values, each decision on the ground conflicts with the others, having no overarching reason or paradigm.

Perhaps this is how that always goes. But the point here is that LAW CAN’T REPLACE IT. As the Tao says,

“The more laws and restrictions there are,
    The poorer people become.
    The sharper men’s weapons,
    The more trouble in the land.
    The more ingenious and clever men are,
    The more strange things happen.
    The more rules and regulations,
    The more thieves and robbers.

Therefore the sage says:
         I take no action and people are reformed.
         I enjoy peace and people become honest.
         I do nothing and people become rich.
         I have no desires and people return to the good and simple life.” — Tao Te Ching 57

America particularly is based on Laws and not customs, religion, etc. They say what are we, we point to the Constitution and whether it’s LEGAL. So hijacking law – which is child’s play – hijacks the whole nation. But the Declaration of Independence isn’t law, it’s an expression of Values from the Age of Enlightenment. …Which is why we also refer to that as if it were. So lose the Values of the Enlightenment, and all this must and did happen.

So that also means: LAW CAN’T FIX IT. Voting also can’t fix it, so to speak. It takes US to reaffirm our values in our hearts in the way that I present it that’s “Religion.” But it’s not Sky-Father Religion necessarily, nor do I mean that. That’s how they call Confucianism a religion sometimes, same premise. It’s a World Story. Like “Science”™ is.

Back to this story, how would we solve this? Easy, with Values. And even dissenting Judges would not try to take every case to USSC if there are Values. We say, “Yes, we don’t want to stop Congress, and all America from Functioning, but we have a DESIRE to allow as much Free Speech and Free Action as is functionally possible.”

Every Judge up and down the line. And I’d like to say none of them are, but that’s not true. We may not even be 50-50. But that’s why things are going to court constantly and appealed constantly. Prosecuted madly, with violent reversals in prosecutions, vs outcomes, and so on. All the actors internalize different Values. And they can get away with that because all the People have different Values – they can fall back on the support of “their side”.

Okay, great. How do you Unite? As far as I can see, letting them. Then it’s “Everyone against Government” and we sum out to “What works”.

“That doesn’t mean we have high crimes or misdemeanors — we may not ever. But let’s get the facts, and we’ll go from there.”

Another sort of Values. It would be insane, or think about how insane it would be NOT to look given what we know. But the Court, the Case, is US. WE are the Jury this time. Do we accept this, think this is alright, or not?

I said yesterday, “Who Impeaches and restricts Congress?” The answer I didn’t give is: WE do. WE remove them. The Senate can totally fail here, but there’s also an election coming up and WE decide what happens to Biden. …If We want to. Or “we” can give up. But we can’t really give up can we? They’ll just keep extracting.

“There is no evidence to support the allegations my father was involved in my business, because it did not happen,”

Except the shared bank accounts and constant transfers of 5-figures to his accounts?

“• Neutron Bomb: New Evidence That Israel Is Using A New Uranium Weapon (Helmer)

Sure but I’m very hazy on how this is being functionally applied on the ground. I’m not opposed: I believe they are using low-yield non-radioactive pocket nukes from time to time, there and in Ukraine as test case and for special situations. Probably in the DUMB bunkers that exist/don’t exist all over.

“Ukraine always faced the prospect of losing the conflict with Russia in the event that Washington cut off its aid, US Republican Senator Tommy Tuberville has said.”

They always faced it under all circumstances, including the U.S. giving full support, a million men, and going nuclear. We’d still lose. This is what I said yesterday about them saying “We let them win”. What: all 50 years in a row??

And again, at all times and places they behave as Russia is the USSR in 1979. Old equipment, corrupt generals, unmotivated troops, every trope. Again this week “Putin out of Tanks!!! Putin Faces ‘horrendous’ losses of tanks and troops at Avdiivka” –Times Radio.

“Russia has a “Hollowed Out Army”;

‘Cracks are already there’ in Putin’s ‘cannon fodder’ army | Brig. Gen. Peter Zwack

Putin under pressure as ‘special operations’ threaten to ‘hollow out’ Russia’s army | Philip Ingram

Putin pours vast sums money into Ukraine war in ‘desperate’ attempt to cling to power | Bill Browder

Yup! Out of missiles again! Now that we seem to see that EVERY SOLDIER has their own personal drone. Which they send out to kill ONE MAN on the other side. That’s how undersupplied, depleted and cracked they are.

Why do I bring it up? They thought the Russian Army was the USSR. They say Putin is the USSR. They act like we are defending Europe against the USSR. They claim Russia is Communist, like the USSR. So they planned and prepared the war as if it were 1979 against the USSR.

Russia isn’t magic: You’re just complete psychotic idiots. Every word of every thought was totally insane, wrong, so far removed from reality even people like me and pothead comedians can see it, without even reading more than a few lines.

…And this guy acts like “We coulda been a contenda’” No. We cannot. We are stone drunk, high on meth, and nearly dead. We have an 80 year old .38 revolver and a pocketknife. No we are not going to win, never were, regardless of what we did. And to do otherwise would take 20-40 years of hard preparation and training. Starting with child nutrition and not killing everyone with heart issues.

“Instead, some senators left the meeting while describing it as “the same old stuff” and “very scripted.”

What crazy people do: “Dance, monkey, dance” this is the same show I saw last week! I’m not paying for this.”

Stupid and contagious, here we are now; entertain us.

Johnson “pointed to the fact that the White House and Kiev were asking for billions of dollars with no oversight and no clear strategy that would allow Ukraine to prevail.

Yeah but up til now no one cared?

How much longer can the Scholz government last?
    • Germany May Declare Emergency Over Ukraine – Scholz (RT)

I have heard Schiolz is holding power only as much as Zelensky is. …Well that was quick. Didn’t he just get in only last year like the waterboy in the UK? Nobody knows why these people are there. They’re not leaders, can’t accomplish anything, don’t know how, and never did anything up til now to get here.

Any why? As we see in the U.S.: the permanent bureaucracy is running things. With Groupthink. That is: NOT a Democracy. If they don’t like an order, a subpoena, they just don’t do it. If you send someone down to fire or stop them, they just refuse. You ask a court, they just side with the bureaucracy. So the leaders grow up in that environment, never giving orders since no one would follow them anyway – it’s all committee; bureaucracy has their own minds – then when getting “Into power” neither have experience with orders, nor would they be followed if they were given (Trump).

Again, Values. What is a government FOR? How do we act when we are in one? Follow unlawful orders, right or wrong, or protest every order that is given ‘cause I don’t wanna?

Neither. To decide when to obey and when to protect takes Values. Internal. Religion, as it were.

zerosum
    Participant

Avoid Pain. Avoid the Truth.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2023/12/13/israel-now-admits-to-immense-amount-of-friendly-fire-on-october-7th/
    Israel Now Admits to ‘Immense Amount of Friendly Fire’ on October 7th
    DECEMBER 13, 2023 BY NEWS WIRE
    (In your dream)
    If widely disseminated,
    it would be a game changer, and would trigger a reversal on blind, unfettered US and UK support for Israel’s unprecedented massacre of Palestinian civilians in Gaza. So it’s hardly surprising that the mainstream media have completely blacked-out these explosive revelations.
    “friendly fire” incidents.

state-sanctioned coverup of what could potentially be some of the most important forensic evidence from 7 October.

Israelis killed that day were killed by Israel itself. This evidence has been reported in English almost entirely by independent media, including The Electronic Intifada, The Grayzone, The Cradle and Mondoweiss. In one of the most recent revelations, an Israeli air force colonel admitted to a Hebrew podcast that they blew up Israeli homes in the settlements but insisted they never did so “without permission.” Colonel Nof Erez also said that 7 October was a “mass Hannibal” event – a reference to a controversial Israeli military doctrine. Named after an ancient Carthaginian general who poisoned himself rather than be captured alive, the Hannibal Directive allows Israeli forces to take any means necessary to stop Israelis being captured alive – even at the cost of killing the captives.
    ———–
    https://swentr.site/russia/588976-zelensky-no-village-lost/
    • Zelensky Gives US TV Viewers Fake Frontline Facts (RT)

The Ukrainian leader made the assertions despite evidence to the contrary on the battlefield.
    Fox News host Baier did not dispute Zelensky’s claims that Russia had enjoyed no success in the conflict.
    (When it comes to lies, the US news and Zelensky, fit right in.)
    ———-
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231214/economist-biden-admin-pushing-us-towards-economic-suicide-1115566545.html
    Economist: Biden Admin Pushing US Towards ‘Economic Suicide’
    Frost explained. “Folks old enough to remember what it was like when the wall came down on the Soviet Union, we all were happy, at least most of us were. […]

‘Finally, this stupid Cold War that wastes so many resources [is over], we can reduce our military expenditures now, we can keep a credible nuclear threat, keep a reasonable Army, Air Force and Navy and now we can concentrate on our internal problems, we don’t have the boogie man of the USSR anymore to worry about.’
    And it never, ever happened.

On Wednesday, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky left the United States without securing a significant military aid package for his country, having to instead be satisfied with $200 million worth of old equipment from the Defense Department’s stocks.

Frost also told hosts Jamarl Thomas and Melik Abdul that if US President Joe Biden gets the $60 billion or more that he requested from Congress for Ukraine, “it would be the largest transfer of wealth to a country since World War II.”
    (The gov. sent the $200 million to their defense contractors).
    ———-
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231214/2023-putins-annual-presser-and-qa-session-in-pictures-1115579099.html?rcmd_alg=collaboration2
    2023 Putin’s Annual Presser and Q&A Session in Pictures
    This year, the presser coincides with the president’s live Q&A session, Direct Line with Vladimir Putin. More than two million questions were received for the Q&A.
    ——-

zerosum
    Participant

Avoid pain … don’t read the following
    https://scheerpost.com/2023/12/13/ukrainian-trial-demonstrates-2014-maidan-massacre-was-a-false-flag/
    Ukrainian Trial Demonstrates 2014 Maidan Massacre Was a False Flag

December 13, 2023
    By Kit Klarenberg / The Grayzone

Oroboros
    Participant

Californicate Dreaming

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

What a surprise? My TD WeBroker account sent me this article – in its entirety. It’s WSJ piece, … and so I’m pasting it here:

“Putin Vows to Push On With Ukraine War, from 1 hour ago by Dow Jones
    1 hour ago by Dow Jones
    By Ann M. Simmons
    Russian President Vladimir Putin vowed to press on with his war in Ukraine during an end-of-year audience in which he showed no sign of seeking a swift conclusion to the devastating conflict, saying there would only be peace once Russia had achieved its goals.
    For the first time since launching the war, Putin fielded questions from the international media and ordinary Russians for more than four hours on Thursday, in a stage-managed event that cast the president as listening to his people, spotlighted Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine and sought to present Russia as resilient to the impacts of the conflict.
    Putin trumpeted Russia’s economic resilience to stringent Western sanctions and vaunted Moscow’s commitment to the conflict amid U.S. infighting over tens of billions of dollars in aid to Ukraine.
    “There will be peace when we achieve our goals. As for the goals, they are unchanged,” Putin said. These are “denazification, demilitarization of Ukraine and its neutral status,” he said during the combined news conference and citizen phone-in event. The Russian president has repeatedly and falsely accused the government in Kyiv of being influenced by neo-Nazis.
    Putin’s bellicose remarks suggest little likelihood of an end to the war he began in February 2022 and that he has depicted as an existential struggle with the West. Ukraine’s allies had hoped earlier this year that its forces would retake some of the 20% of Ukrainian territory occupied by Russia, forcing Moscow to negotiate a settlement, but the counteroffensive failed to make significant gains.
    “As for demilitarization, if they don’t want to come to an agreement, well then we are forced to take other measures, including military ones,” Putin said, referring to the government in Kyiv.
    The Russian leader now appears to be hunkering down for the long haul in Ukraine just as Western support for Kyiv’s defense against Moscow faces new hurdles.
    A sweeping foreign-aid measure providing $110.5 billion for Ukraine, Israel and other global hot spots was blocked by Republicans earlier this month and is now enmeshed in U.S. domestic politics.
    Meanwhile, in Europe, a $54-billion package of aid is at the center of acrimony over the bloc’s approach to Ukraine.
    Ukraine’s struggle to secure funding in the U.S. and Europe is throwing into question the West’s long-term commitment to supporting Kyiv. By contrast, Putin has signaled that he intends to fight in Ukraine for possibly years to come and appears prepared to wait for Western resolve to weaken.
    Russia has reoriented its economy to sustain the war, greatly increasing military spending at the expense of civilian production.
    Kyiv and many European governments believe Putin is waiting to see who wins next year’s U.S. presidential election, in the expectation that if Donald Trump is returned to office he would cut back or end aid for Ukraine.
    Putin said a total of 486,000 volunteers had been recruited for military service in Russia to date and as many as 244,000 mobilized soldiers were currently fighting in Ukraine. In all, Putin said 617,000 Russian troops were on the front lines in Ukraine. He added that as of today there was no need for a further mobilization—a concern raised by citizens in the phone-in following last year’s call up of some 300,000 reservists.
    The war in Ukraine has devastated Russia’s military, according to a newly declassified U.S. intelligence assessment shared with Congress. According to that intelligence, 315,000 Russian personnel have been killed or injured since Russia invaded in February 2022, or about 87% of Moscow’s prewar force of 360,000.
    Ukrainian units have gone on the defensive, digging in along the eastern and southern front lines as winter slows fighting and Kyiv seeks to preserve manpower and equipment pending news on further Western aid. Earlier this month, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky ordered the construction of a network of defensive fortifications aimed at holding back Russian forces that are pressing an advance in the east.
    Millions of Russians submitted questions in advance of Thursday’s event, according to the two television anchors who joined Putin at the podium inside the auditorium, where audience members hoisted placards indicating the theme of their concerns, home region, or their news outlet.
    The last time Putin met the press in 2021, the focus fell on clues about his intentions as he amassed tens of thousands of troops on the Ukrainian border. At the time, Putin denied seeking a conflict with the West and defended what he called his country’s need to protect itself against the North Atlantic Treaty Organization’s attempts to encroach on its doorstep.
    Putin typically holds the news conference and live public question and answer session separately but canceled both stage-managed events last year. Russia analysts said doing so allowed the president to avoid the Russian people as the military’s offensive in Ukraine was largely floundering and the conflict had stretched for months longer than the Kremlin’s forecast.
    This year, the atmospherics have shifted amid Ukraine’s slowing advance on the battlefield, tens of billions of dollars in aid for Kyiv’s defense against Russia at an impasse in the U.S., and the Russian economy proving resilient to sanctions.
    In power as president or prime minister since 1999, Putin has cast himself as the only leader who can safeguard Russia’s independence in what he has described as an existential confrontation with the West, convincing Russians that the fight with Ukraine is a broader war with the U.S.-led NATO.
    Sanctions have failed to bring Russia’s economy to its knees. Despite shortages in Russia’s labor market, profits from oil sales have allowed Putin to continue to dish out large subsidies to citizens, particularly to those fighting at the front and their families.
    “There is enough for us not only to feel confident, but to move forward,” Putin said, adding that Russia’s gross domestic product is expected to grow by 3.5% by the end of the year. “This is a good indicator, it means that we have recovered from last year’s decline” in which the economy contracted by 2.1%, he said. However, Putin cautioned that annual inflation could approach 8% in Russia this year.
    Russia retains strong and influential partners, mostly notably China. In October, Beijing rolled out the red carpet for the Russian leader and both countries, at odds with the U.S., used the moment to play up their solidarity and deepening economic and political ties. On Thursday, Putin called the level of cooperation between Russia and China unprecedented, noting that trade turnover was expected to exceed $200 billion this year.
    The Russian leader has also sought to strengthen support from several developing nations, including in Africa, working to persuade them that the war in Ukraine hasn’t compromised the Kremlin’s ability to provide them military and political support. At the United Nations, African countries have been split on whether to support or abstain on various resolutions condemning Russia’s aggression in Ukraine.
    Earlier this month, Putin met with Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and other top regional leaders, with Russian diplomats portraying the warm welcome he received as a decisive rebuttal of the U.S.’s attempts to isolate the Russian leader over his war in Ukraine.
    An aborted rebellion in June by mercenary boss Yevgeny Prigozhin presented the most serious challenge to Putin’s hold on power, but the Kremlin leader moved quickly to dispel any uncertainty at home over his authority. With his most prominent political opponents jailed or living in exile, Putin faces no serious rival in the presidential election, scheduled for March 14. Prigozhin died in a plane crash in August.
    Despite failing to quickly conquer Ukraine, Putin has also sought to show Russians that their country remains a military powerhouse, largely by boasting about Russia’s nuclear capability and stoking tensions over the possible use of nuclear weapons. In recent months, he has raised the alert level of the country’s nuclear forces, announced stationing tactical nuclear missiles in neighboring ally Belarus and revoked Russia’s ratification of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty.
    Write to Ann M. Simmons at [email protected]

Oroboros
    Participant

Boston Boondoggle: Sanctuary City May Grant Voting Rights To Noncitizens For Local Elections

“In a controversy-sparking move, Boston, a self-proclaimed sanctuary city, is weighing a resolution to allow immigrants with “legal status” to vote in local elections.

The resolution, introduced by Councilor Kendra Lara, would allow immigrants who have “worked, sacrificed, and invested in their neighborhoods,” to provide these residents a voice in local governance, despite their lack of citizenship…..”

So much for the Liberty Tree

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Post-Fed harangue, rainbows and unicorns in “The Markets!”, … and never mind wars, killing children. Santa delivers! Yes, …

F.S.

Oroboros
    Participant

Pedophile Jo-Joe is phucking you

Oroboros
    Participant

Boston Woketard Mayor lights her hair on fire then tries to put it out with a hammer

Oroboros
    Participant

Hahahahahaha

Nice troll you have there

Hold your breath, folks! Apparently, our existence is now a threat to the environment. According to ‘scientists,’ the very act of breathing contributes to 0.1% of the UK’s greenhouse gas emissions.

So, let’s all stop breathing and save the planet, shall we?

zerosum
    Participant

Painfull
    @ Figmund Sreud
    That TD/Wall Street info is 1/2 misinformation, opinions and diversion of the truth.
    Glad you showed it.

Breathing: we saw that one coming from a mile away.

The poor earth is facing an imminent death-
    ‘Cause of you useless eaters and your pointless breath.

jb-hb
    Participant

Our problems are not resource depletion, the Ukraine War, Trump-collusion, Israel, Covid, etc.

Our problem is why can’t we solve problems anymore?

For those of us in the left-leaning or liberal category, we THOUGHT that giving up on religion and going with science would improve everything. If not everything, surely something purely science-based like medicine.

But it turns out there was a deeper layer under The Science and that was values. Turns out science always, ALWAYS depended on a courageously high ethical standard. When we started to “improve” things culturally, socially, we lost the supporting stratum beneath science. Science was not bedrock.

Turns out science did not uphold honesty but the reverse. Without honesty, science collapses. Medicine collapses, becomes not-itself, meaningless. Anti-itself. But what was underlying honesty? Not diversity, openness,” getting rid of our “hang-ups,” getting humanity back go an “unbiased” blank-slate perfect state as envisioned by hippie/hollywood new ager “zen buddhists,” New Atheists, leftists, deconstructionists, postmodernists, etc.

No no, you CAN have your deconstructionism, you just can’t have it and a trustworthy medical system. Choose one. What do you REALLY cherish? …when you need help and the “doctor” standing in front of you is dead inside, is totally atomized, and believes 50 different random mutually contradictory items of belief while following a corporate policy to keep their 6 figure salary. What on earth is going to make them, in that state, make an ethical choice to defend and care for precious YOU? A vague plea on your part “it OUGHT to be the way I want it”? Or is it OKAY what happens next, because you’ll just be a victim, which is super-virtuous and thus super-preferable to competent medical care? You can just go to the doctor exclusively to gather virtue points or something from now on?

What kept our democratic ways of life and institutions going? Our republican system?

Turns out that “our democracy” wasn’t an underlying bedrock value either. I think we can imagine what sorts of things WERE the underlying bedrock values.

And was our democracy only holy and sacred in a totally abstract way? Not actually USEFUL for anything, not having any material consequences in the real world? Simply a thing that sits inside the holy of holies being abstractly holy for its own sake? It WASN’T for us, for our lives?

Our material existence – our science and technology, our ability and freedom to, as an informed person, try to make correct decisions, take correct actions, without which we will die, depended in the end on underlying values. Whoever you might blame for the culture war of the past 50 years, the ones to blame are right that everything including material reality for us is downstream from culture.

We have so many problems because we aren’t able to problem-solve anymore. As a direct result of the ongoing culture war. I could list off any number of enormously impactful things that are happening on the cultural side – the EFFECTS of which we discuss here. Which are always the less-emphasized things everywhere precisely because it is the electrified 3rd rail.

We discuss all the things happening in the same way Rome discussed things as it collapsed. They weren’t unaware. There was a continual manpower shortage throughout the fall of the west, a common topic of conversation, what are we going to do about the manpower shortage.

But common people were running away. To other provinces. Out of the Roman empire altogether. Due to demoralization. The only thing that could stand up to it were things under the umbrella of the proto-feudal system – rich people/families with powerful estates able to run things internally for themselves, strong enough to rebuff outside interference – let the tax man, the regulator, the lawfare land thief, go find a little guy for fear of confronting someone powerful. That sort of thing.

Christianity grew in a demoralizing environment in which people had very little agency to solve problems. Of COURSE a religion promising heaven after death while giving meaningful, fulfilling quasi-stoic advice on how to live on earth in the current situation spread like wildfire. If you couldn’t join a wandering band of Visigoths of Ostrogoths (many did for exactly these reasons) and you couldn’t get out of the empire, then you could leave, join a new nation, a new ethos, without physically going anywhere.

I guess on that score wokeism will NOT be the new religion. Not in the end. Wokeism is far more like the oppressive regulator or tax collector or land-grabber who won’t let you just live your life in peace. There WILL be some new REAL religion – or a turning back to an old one – as a spiritual escape . And that will give people some relief. But it also might not be the same value-system that gave you electric light or libraries.

jb-hb
    Participant

ie Science and Democracy are emergent properties of pre-cultural revolution western european culture. They are an indigenous cultural trait, if you like.

I am so sorry… those are emergent properties of, from the vantage point we are now at …of, essentially, for lack of any better definition at this point, …conservatism.

Please understand, I’m at least as disappointed as anyone. I’m a libertine leftist, or was until around 2020. Ugh. Yuck. Please for the love of god stop making Ayn Rand right. Everyone hates that. It’s the worst.

Oroboros
    Participant

Our problem is why can’t we solve problems anymore?

This problem is solved!

Who says Humans aren’t smartz no mor

But it’s such a cheezie solution!

Oroboros
    Participant

And speaking of problem solving how about this creative solution to the crazies everywhere blocking traffic for any and all reasons

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Definitions: “reasonable worst case scenario”, … Dr. Clare Craig to the rescue:

F.S.

jb-hb
    Participant

PS …just want to add, I am not claiming european culture has a copyright on science or democracy.

If you have science and/or democracy somewhere outside my civilization/culture knock yourself out, I don’t automatically say you don’t have it nor that it must have come from my culture, it’s just that YOUR science or democracy won’t be relevant to what is happening to me or what I am discussing

poppie
    Participant

jb-hb, Those are some special observations. Thank you.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@zerosum Glad you showed it.

No trouble at all… I get bombarded by similar stuff pretty well daily! It’s one part of my double-life: TAE-type environs and TD/Financial-type of environs. And so when such blatant, deliberate misinformation surfaces from behind paywalls of MSM, … I become compelled to share it, …

Anyway, my situation: … in my situation, I just have to participate in financial world, I have no other choice – my family’s continued well being depends very much on financial needs ( … care of MS-stricken family member – very expensive and time consuming). That’s one side.

The other side? Reality. Maintenance of sound mind! That’s where I get my relieve. Discovery of what’s really going on, … acknowledgement of it.

Best,

F.S.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

re: freeway protest on I-110

Those people are dumber than a box of rocks! I-110 is where all the poor black folks live. So they protest something, and wind up severely economically impacting black folks. The correct target was I-405 at the Sikrball…er…Sepulveda Pass.

kultsommer
    Participant

Not sure if somebody had posted this before. Worth of repeating if so.
    Scroll down to video link, David Webb’s gift to us.
    Humanity is, kind of, circling around the drain hole.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2023/12/12/the-great-taking-documentary-exposes-the-greatest-crime-ever-contemplated/#more-323233

John Day
    Participant

Two Spare “Joe Bidens” https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/two-spare-joe-bidens

Israeli FM dismisses UN ceasefire resolution, says Gaza war to persist
    ​ “Israel will continue the war against Hamas with or without international support,” Cohen said as quoted by Reuters. “A ceasefire at the current stage is a gift to the terrorist organization Hamas, and will allow it to return and threaten the residents of Israel.”
    ​ The UN General Assembly voted on Tuesday to implement an urgent humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza. US President Joe Biden, the leader of “Israel’s” staunchest ally, cautioned Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that international support was waning.
    https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/israeli-fm-dismisses-un-ceasefire-resolution–says-gaza-war

​ Israel suffers heaviest combat losses since Oct; Netanyahu vows to fight on despite diplomatic isolation
    ​ Israel announced its worst combat losses in more than a month on Dec 13 after an ambush in the ruins of Gaza, and faced growing diplomatic isolation as civilian deaths mounted and a humanitarian catastrophe worsened in the Palestinian territory.
    ​ Intense fighting was under way in both north and south Gaza, a day after the United Nations demanded an immediate humanitarian ceasefire. US President Joe Biden said Israel’s “indiscriminate” bombing of civilians was costing international support.
    https://www.straitstimes.com/world/middle-east/israel-suffers-heaviest-combat-losses-since-oct-netanyahu-vows-to-fight-on-despite-diplomatic-isolation

​ Biden’s comment about “indiscriminate bombing” by Israel looks different to me in light of yesterday’s analysis of ENRICHED uranium (higher U235 than U238, NOT “DU”) in Gaza. This points to use of mini-nukes, which has been suggested in prior US and Israeli bombings, from Tora Bora in Afghanistan, to Rafic Hariri’s assassination 2/14/05, supposedly by means of ordinary explosives, and ultimately blamed on Hezbollah. I recall the rumors. Look at that crater. Does it look like recent craters in Gaza?
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-60691507

​From Yesterday:
    John Helmer has this story, mostly introducing the documentary and analytical work of nuclear scientist Christopher Busby.
    NEW EVIDENCE THAT ISRAEL IS USING A NEW URANIUM WEAPON – MAKE THAT THE NEUTRON BOMB
    The neutron bomb was invented in 1958 by Samuel Cohen of the Livermore Laboratory of California and then RAND…
    ​ Abstract
    ​ Since 200​3 measurements made by Green Audit in Fallujah, Iraq 2003, Lebanon 2006 and Gaza 2008 have provided unequivocal evidence of Uranium residues which show anomalous Uranium U-238/U235 isotope signature ratios. Results from independent laboratories in Europe and the UK, using different techniques, revealed the presence of enriched Uranium in biological materials and environmental samples including soil, bomb craters and air (as recorded in vehicle air filter dust). More recently, 2021 results published in the journal Nature, show that Uranium enrichment levels in background samples from Gaza have been increasing markedly since 2008. Since enriched Uranium is an anthropogenic substance which does not exist in nature, the question arises as to the source, in the weapons employed by the USA (Fallujah) and Israel (Lebanon, Gaza). It is proposed that the only logical answer is that a Uranium-based weapon exists that produces U-235 by neutron activation and has been deployed. Such a weapon must be some kind of neutron bomb.​..
    ​..Conclusion and further investigation.
    ​ An inevitable deduction from the consistent findings of enriched Uranium in samples from Gaza, Lebanon and Iraq, is that a neutron weapon of some kind has been employed since the second Gulf War, and possible before then. This is an Israeli (and US) secret weapon, as was reported by Robert Fisk in The Independent in 2006 [7]. The increases in congenital effects seen in the Fallujah population [8,9,10] and also in Gaza [20,21] can plausibly have resulted from exposure to neutrons as well as to the Uranium particulate aerosols. The weapon is ideal for armies employed in methodological destruction both of fighters hidden in urban environments (where neutrons pass through walls) and for any state which has the aim of destroying the civilian population using a genetic mutation weapon (cancer, fertility loss, birth defects). It is, however, a nuclear weapon, and those deploying it are using a nuclear weapon against civilian populations as part of a project to destroy an enemy state population without acknowledging this. This is a war crime.

NEW EVIDENCE THAT ISRAEL IS USING A NEW URANIUM WEAPON – MAKE THAT THE NEUTRON BOMB

John Day
    Participant

crater

Mini-nuke? As above. 2005 Hariri assassination crater.

John Day
    Participant

​ Pentagon Says Not Conducting Formal Review of Israel’s Use of White Phosphorous Shells​ (See No Evil​-war​-crimes)
    ​ Earlier on Wednesday, National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby said that the United States is looking into reports, confirmed by the Washington Post and two human rights groups, that Israel attacked southern Lebanon with US-made white phosphorus shells.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231213/pentagon-says-not-conducting-formal-review-of-israels-use-of-white-phosphorous-shells-1115560538.html

​ Israel Now Admits to ‘Immense Amount of Friendly Fire’ on October 7th​ [“It would not be morally sound to investigate them.”]
    ​ Initial Nova music festival revelations were mentioned in a Haaretz reported on November 18th, where an Israeli police source confirmed how an Israeli combat helicopter that arrived on the scene from the Ramat David base, and proceeded to fire on music festival attendees, estimating that some 364 people were ‘mowed-down’ there…
    ​..It is the first known official army admission that a significant number of the hundreds of Israelis who died on 7 October were killed by Israel itself, and not by Hamas or other Palestinian resistance factions.
    ​ An Israeli police source last month appeared to admit that some of the Israelis at the Supernova rave taking place near Gaza that day were hit by Israeli helicopters. A second police source later partially walked back the admission.
    ​ Citing new data released by the Israeli military, Zeitun wrote that: “Casualties fell as a result of friendly fire on October 7, but the IDF [Israeli military] believes that … it would not be morally sound to investigate” them.
    https://21stcenturywire.com/2023/12/13/israel-now-admits-to-immense-amount-of-friendly-fire-on-october-7th/

​ ‘Operation Al-Aqsa Flood’ Day 69: Reports of Israeli soldier shooting women and children execution style in Gaza
    The situation in Jenin “continues deteriorating” as it enters its third day under Israeli military siege; meanwhile, in Gaza, displaced Palestinians face frigid temperatures under heavy rainfall.
    18,608+ killed* and more than 50,594 wounded in the Gaza Strip.
    286 Palestinians killed in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem
    *This figure was confirmed by Gaza’s Ministry of Health on December 12. Due to breakdowns in communication networks within the Gaza Strip, the Ministry of Health in Gaza has not been able to regularly and accurately update its tolls since mid-November. Some rights groups put the death toll number closer to 20,000.

‘Operation Al-Aqsa Flood’ Day 69: Reports of Israeli soldier shooting women and children execution style in Gaza

​John Mearsheimer wants to go on record for posterity: Death and Destruction in Gaza
    ​ I do not believe that anything I say about what is happening in Gaza will affect Israeli or American policy in that conflict. But I want to be on record so that when historians look back on this moral calamity, they will see that some Americans were on the right side of history.
    ​ What Israel is doing in Gaza to the Palestinian civilian population – with the support of the Biden administration – is a crime against humanity that serves no meaningful military purpose…
    ​..First, Israel is purposely massacring huge number of civilians, roughly 70 percent of whom are children and women. The claim that Israel is going to great lengths to minimize civilian casualties is belied by statements from high level Israeli officials. For example, the IDF spokesman said on 10 October 2023 that “the emphasis is on damage and not on accuracy.” That same day, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced: “I have lowered all the restraints – we will kill everyone we fight against; we will use every means.”​…
    ..Second, Israel is purposely starving the desperate Palestinian population by greatly limiting the amount of food, fuel, cooking gas, medicine, and water that can be brought into Gaza…
    ..Third, Israeli leaders talk about Palestinians and what they would like to do in Gaza in shocking terms, especially when you consider that some of these leaders also talk incessantly about the horrors of the Holocaust… It is commonplace for Israeli leaders to refer to Palestinians as “human animals, ”human beasts,” and “horrible inhuman animals.”[11] And as Israeli President Isaac Herzog makes clear, those leaders are referring to all Palestinians, not just Hamas: In his words, “It is an entire nation out there that is responsible.”​… To quote Israel’s Agriculture Minister, “We are now rolling out the Gaza Nakba.”[17]Perhaps the most shocking evidence of the depths to which Israeli society has sunk is a video of very young children singing a blood-curdling song celebrating Israel’s destruction of Gaza: “Within a year we will annihilate everyone, and then we will return to plow our fields.”​…
    ..Fourth, Israel is not just killing, wounding, and starving huge numbers of Palestinians, it is also systematically destroying their homes as well as critical infrastructure – to include mosques, schools, heritage sites, libraries, key government buildings, and hospitals… 90 percent of Gaza’s 2.3 million Palestinians have been displaced from their homes​…
    ..Fifth, Israel is not just terrorizing and killing Palestinians, it is also publicly humiliating many of their men who have been rounded up by the IDF in routine searches. Israeli soldiers strip them down to their underwear, blindfold them, and display them in a public way in their neighborhoods…
    ​..Sixth, although the Israelis are doing the slaughtering, they could not do it without the Biden administration’s support. Not only was the United States the only country to vote against a recent UN Security Council resolution demanding an immediate ceasefire in Gaza, but it has also been providing Israel with the weaponry necessary to wage this massacre.[24] As one Israeli general (Yitzhak Brick) recently made clear: “All of our missiles, the ammunition, the precision-guided bombs, all the airplanes and bombs, it’s all from the U.S. The minute they turn off the tap, you can’t keep fighting. You have no capability.… Everyone understands that we can’t fight this war without the United States. Period.”​…
    ​..Seventh, while most of the focus is now on Gaza, it is important not to lose sight of what is simultaneously going on in the West Bank. Israeli settlers, working closely with the IDF, continue to kill innocent Palestinians and steal their land. In an excellent article in the New York Review of Books describing these horrors, David Shulman relates a conversation he had with a settler, which clearly reflects the moral dimension of Israeli behavior toward the Palestinians. “What we are doing to these people is actually inhuman,” the settler freely admits, “But if you think about it clearly, it all follows inevitably from the fact that God promised this land to the Jews, and only to them.”​… According to Amnesty International, there is considerable evidence that these prisoners have been tortured and subjected to degrading treatment.
    https://mearsheimer.substack.com/p/death-and-destruction-in-gaza

The number of journalists killed in the Gaza Strip since October 7 has climbed to 89, Al Jazeera reported.
    https://tass.com/world/1720369

John Day
    Participant

​Thanks for this, Dan. Two Biden Body Doubles , Note Old Age Disintegration Of Real Biden’s Chin “Can’t unsee it.” 🙂
    https://rense.com/general97/biden-body-doubles.php

Biden Meets With Families Of 8 American Captives Still Held In Gaza​ (These “American captives” are all active-duty Israeli soldiers.)
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-meets-families-8-american-captives-still-held-gaza

​I had to look for pictures of the meeting. It looks like the real chinless-Joe.
    https://twitter.com/FOX2News/status/1735121219186274419/photo/1

Biden “Gave Federal Agencies Greenlight To Go After [Musk]”, FCC Commissioner Warns
    https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/fcc-rejects-900-million-subsidy-spacex-amid-concerns-govt-weaponization

​ The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) announced on Tuesday that it denied the Elon Musk-owned Starlink’s appeal and will not award the company a $866 million subsidy from the Universal Service Fund meant to expand broadband access to rural areas.
    ​ Writing in fiery dissent, FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr accused the agency of targeting Elon Musk and his businesses at the behest of the Biden administration.
    Carr began his dissent by pointing out that US President Joe Biden told reporters in early November that Musk “is worth being looked at” after his purchase of Twitter, since renamed X. It notes that when Biden was pressed by a reporter on what ways the government would look into at Musk, the president responded “there’s a lot of ways.”
    ​ “President Biden gave federal agencies a green light to go after him [Musk],” Carr wrote.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231214/fcc-commissioner-biden-gave-federal-agencies-green-light-to-target-elon-musk-1115565308.html

John Day
    Participant

US House Votes to Authorize Formal Impeachment Inquiry Against Biden
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231213/us-house-votes-to-authorize-formal-impeachment-inquiry-against-biden-1115562841.html

​ Thanks F.S. Arthur Berman: “Shale Oil and the Slurping Sound”
    ​ On this episode, Arthur Berman returns to unpack the complexity underpinning the oil trends of the last 75 years and what new data can tell us about availability in the coming years. After decades of declining oil production in the United States, the past decade of rising oil extraction has eased many worries about peak oil. But the past few years of continued growth have been obtained by using “a larger straw”, merely delaying the inevitability of the depletion of a finite resource. Art presents recent data on well productivity in US shale plays indicating we are much closer to ‘the slurping sound’. How does technology hide the declining availability of oil reserves, causing us to extract and use them faster without creating any new resources? Going beyond geology, how do geopolitics, finance, and social opinion affect oil availability? Where do we go when economically viable oil isn’t available anymore – and will we have the prudence to make the cultural shifts necessary before we have no other options? Have we now passed ‘peak oil’?
    https://www.thegreatsimplification.com/episode/101-art-berman

John Helmer , US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES PASSES DEPLETED BRAINS & BLACKOUT BILL FOR BANNING IMPORTS OF RUSSIAN URANIUM
    ​ US Congressmen have adopted the unusual procedure of approving by voice vote – no tally — a ban on imports of Russian uranium to fuel US nuclear reactors. Hidden from the record are the Congressmen who insisted on including a loophole, Section 2, allowing a waiver of the law until January 2028 to keep the lightbulbs in their districts from blacking out.
    ​ The Pentagon also insisted on a loophole, Section 3A, allowing a waiver so that the manufacture of depleted uranium munitions for the Israeli, Ukrainian, and US armies, as well as nuclear warheads for tactical and strategic missiles aimed at Russia, will not be cut off from their Russian import source.
    ​ One-fifth of the US electricity supply is dependent on the special enrichment quality of imported Russian uranium​…
    ​..In 2022 the price of the Russian imports was $22.76 per pound. This was the lowest priced import of all US import sources — 62% below the Australian uranium delivery price; 54% below the Canadian price; 33% below the Kazakh price. Rosatom’s delivery quote to the US has been falling steadily; it’s down 39% since 2018.​..
    ..The high quality, low cost, and contract reliability of Russian and Kazakh uranium fuel have driven domestic American uranium processors out of the market since 1980, when the US-produced fuel amounted to almost 44 million pounds, and the imports just 4 million pounds…
    ..Reviving the fortunes of the domestic industry is one of the reasons for the promotion of the new Russia trade sanction by congressmen and senators from nuclear industry states.​..
    ​..“Without action, Russia will continue its hold on the global uranium market to the detriment of U.S. allies and partners,” declared the House sponsor of the new law, House Energy and Commerce Committee Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers (Republican, Washington state). “One of the most urgent security threats America faces right now is our dangerous reliance on Russia’s supply of nuclear fuels for our nuclear fleet​”.​.. Although there is a Senate majority for the bill, it is unlikely to be voted until the new year.​..
    ​..Russian analysts are more than sanguine about the uranium import ban. If and when the sanction starts without the waivers, they are forecasting a rise in global uranium fuel prices and increase in Rosatom’s revenues.​..
    ​..According to the World Nuclear Association, 17 thousand tons of uranium are required annually for the operation of American nuclear reactors, but uranium production in the States themselves last year amounted to less than 100 tons. Only one uranium enrichment plant in New Mexico remains operational in the United States, and it belongs to the European consortium Urenco (Great Britain, Germany, The Netherlands). All raw materials are imported. The United States is forced to import fuel, in particular from Urenco, which supplies fuel to the United States from European plants, and from Rosatom.​..
    ​..“This is another market where it is difficult to carry out trading activities. Given the scale of the American market, they will rush all over the market and try to find other suppliers. For the moment this looks like an almost impossible task. This is because long-term contracts for fuel supplies are valid for decades.​” …
    ​..Therefore, these potential sanctions are more like an element of political bargaining within the United States between different political forces. “The generating companies that operate nuclear power plants in the United States usually support the Republicans. The Democratic Party is more likely to receive support from the renewable energy companies. Probably the Democrats are trying to play the Russian card here, which they have been doing often in recent years, and imposing sanctions against the Russian nuclear industry. Their political opponents, in order not to be accused of sympathizing with Russia, are often forced to support the strangest anti-Russian measures. Therefore, this could potentially lead to such sanctions being adopted,” Kondratiev does not rule out.​..
    ​..The peculiarity of the nuclear industry is that there are large reserves of nuclear fuel for several months or even years ahead. And the fuel itself is poured into the reactors every few months. Therefore, the imposition of sanctions will not lead to the rapid closure of nuclear power plants in the United States: they will continue to purchase stored fuel, simply at a higher price. And when the reserves run out, the US authorities will be able to lift the ban on the import of Russian fuel. It is no coincidence that this possibility is clearly spelled out in the bill.”

US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES PASSES DEPLETED BRAINS & BLACKOUT BILL FOR BANNING IMPORTS OF RUSSIAN URANIUM

TAE Summary
    Participant

* Fauci’s Defense: I never injured anyone with the vaccine, I was just giving orders

* Giant humpback whale? Looks like an average, run-of-the-mill, have-three-in-my-friend-group sized humpback whale to me

* Putin: Our goal in Ukraine is denazification, demilitarization and neutrality
    Biden: Well our goal in Ukraine is global peace, stability and Ukraine isn’t big enough for both

* Boston to allow tourists to vote in local elections; Mayor says “They too deserve a voice in local governance”

* Boston Mayor Holiday Sing-Along: “I’m dreaming of a white-free Christmas, just like the ones we used to know in Taiwan”

* Biden: “Mortgage means mortgage, man.”
    – Mortgage etymology: late Middle English: from Old French, literally ‘death pledge’, from mort ‘death’ + gage ‘pledge’.

* Breathing is destroying the planet. Genesis 2: 7 to be changed to:
    “And the LORD God formed man of the carbon of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of death; and man became a dying soul”

* The New Science: Tossing a coin and getting tails is reasonable. In each of 100 coin tosses getting tails is reasonable. So getting 100 tails in a row is a perfectly reasonable scenario.

* People with strong values create strong societies; Strong societies create prosperity; Prosperity create people with weak values; People with weak values wreck their societies
    – It would be nice if wrecked societies then create people with strong values but it doesn’t appear to be true

Noirette
    Participant

Supporting Palestinians against violence from Isr., its oligarchs, others, is being viciously repressed all over the W.
    E.g. Ppl being arrested for brandishing a Pal. flag, (GB), preventing demos at any costs, etc. US Top Unis firing ppl left and right for supporting Palestine, cracking down on student opinion…

The contradictions have become TOO STARK.

One can’t run a perpetual near-hysterical PR campaign against ‘discrimination’ – ‘hate’ to ostensibly protect minorities who are ‘oppressed’, such as gay ppl, LGTB, ‘non-White’ ppl, i.e. Blacks, Asiatics, Original ppl (whatever they are called in different countries), women who are always short-changed, handicapped ppl (that is a whole other horrible story..), etc.

> … While at the same time justifing the ethnic cleansing, outright murder, failing that, torture of Palestinians in Gaza!

The hypocrisy is too blatant.. The double standard too evident…young ppl get it…

jb-hb
    Participant

House Republicans voted to formally authorize an impeachment inquiry into US President Joe Biden on Wednesday, a step lawmakers believe is needed to enforce subpoenas issued by the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees

“Will you defer your motion to allow a commission to explore the validity of your accusations?”

(Chancellor Valorum “kinda forgot” that he sent 2 Jedis to investigate what was happening on Naboo and it was HIS OWN investigation team that brought the ruler of Naboo to Coruscant for the purpose of telling the Senate exactly what HIS investigation told HIM. Dude, you’re questioning the validity of the exploration you already completed. And everything in the entire movie saga happens because of this event.)

WES
    Participant

So Republicans, by setting up a “mere” impeachment “inquiry”, are actively protecting their man, Joe Biden, from impeachment.
    How peachy!
    Do you see any reporters asking Joe about impeachment?
    Do you see Joe lawyering up?
    The inquiry’s job is simply to run out the clock.

Republicans, by appointing a special prosecutor, are protecting Hunter Biden too.

See how the Uniparty uses Rino Republicans to protect Dino Democrats, and Dino Democrats to protect Rino Republicans. God help you, if you are not a Dino or Rrino!

After all, the crooks in DC are not going to ever condemn a fellow crook.
    Only honest people are convicted and run out of the DC Beltway.
    Not stealing is a crime in DC!

As for “woke” TD/Waterhouse, during the peaceful truckers protest, it was the quickest to freeze the most protest supporter’s bank/brokerage accounts. Sad.

Governments pass laws to protect themselves from the people. They use police and justice to enforce their laws.

Oroboros
    Participant

‘The Putin’ Speaks on Artificial Intelligence

Oroboros
    Participant

And Swish, Swish, Swish

No straight white males are invited

Happy Woketard Holiday!

My All Your Christmas’ Not Be White

We prefer freezing rain

Oroboros
    Participant

BooHoo The Crackwhore Speaks!

With his false teeth cause the coke rotted the real ones out ages ago.

“Oh, the Humanity!”

Oroboros
    Participant

He forgot to cut an onion and stuff it in his suit pocket to elicit and few tears

WES
    Participant

Noirette:

We are not allowed to support Palestinians because it is against the powers-to-be’s rule of law.
    Of course the law doesn’t protect Palestinians because we all know they are not “people”.

P. S. While working in Jordan, I noticed mining contractors mostly hired Palestinian Jordanians and avoided hiring any Arab Jordanians if they could. Why? Simply Palestinian Jordanians were hard working and showed up for work everyday just like us. Arab Jordanians showed up for work whenever they felt like it!

The only Arab Jordanian was the contractor manager’s personal driver, hired for legal liability protection. “Where is my dam car when I need it”?

The difference? Palestinians were traditionally farmers, while Arabs were traditionally nomadic herders.

I remember working with a red headed Palestinian drill operator. He really hated the Israelis. They had kicked him out of the West Bank while in high school. He had a Palestinian mother and a British father, explaining his being red headed!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.