Debt Rattle December 18 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 18 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Considering the effect that the crime (shooting JFK on TV) had on the sum total POWER of the nation (it weakened dramatically) my personal guess is that the source was external to the nation.

Au contraire mon petit mouton, throughout history there have *always* existed sociopaths that conspire to create & exploit organized criminal co-operatives (usually shadow .orgs), where national boundaries are in effect only Sauce-For-The-Gander

Gander = Normal, nonviolent folk that usually seek celebs to worship & rule them, grazing on pastures of ignorant bliss 😐

Isn’t Collective EG0ic Madness fun!?!

Almost each & every CULTure over millennia delusionally believe *they* are different (this time) & will *evolve* out of the evil curse with words & *good* thoughts, but the criminal sociopaths (TPTB/TBTF aka Master Class) know the gander better then they know themselves & plan accordingly…

When disaster(s) strike, the Master Class’ autocrat puppets are sent forth to calm the Gander, with lies, misinformation & brain wa$hing mechanisms ~ Never let a crisis go to waste!

It’s nothing personal, just business…

Of course, this enrages the clueless Gander into neurotic fits of EG0ic dysfunction, who then try to understand a game that’s in the 9th inning from a tail gate party outside a stadium 3000 miles away from the actual game…

Such fun!

Here’s a recent heroic specimen of such vitriolic energy expended:

I’m not writing about the legal frameworks that surround the Covid-19 kill-and-enslave paradigm to discourage American or international attempts to seek legal remedies through clinical fraud claims…

Digging deeper into the financial crimes committed against the Constitutional republic and our People in recent decades, including the theft of $21 trillion through the US Department of Defense and US Department Housing and Urban Development, along with current state-level efforts to establish legitimate financial systems, including sovereign state banks and bullion depositories, and potentially claw back some of the stolen assets.

As currently set up, laws and courts are useless tools in and of themselves, at least in the hands of the global human peasantry, for purposes of protecting our lives and liberties and holding criminals accountable.

The criminals wrote the laws decades ago, to render their acts — no matter how heinous or incomprehensible to ordinary people — as fully lawful.

I’m focusing on digging in this specific vein — uncovering and explicating the legal frameworks set up at judicial, executive, legislative and administrative levels between the 1944 Public Health Service Act and the present to confuse, frighten, kill and enslave human beings…

The laws are unjust, derived from false premises.

People who care about justice and truth cannot in good faith obey or uphold unjust laws, or be complicit in lies.
    Whenever you read or hear the Master Class phrase ‘public health,’ translate it for yourself, in your own mind, as ‘chemical and biological genocide.’

https://bailiwicknews.substack.com/p/repost-democidal-master-class-v-humanity

Psss…hey buddy, you missed the Master Class’enabling mechanism, it’s called EMERGENCY POWERS, which gave them F15s & Nukes + an insidious legion of consiglieres that *control* every alphabet agency known to man (ever heard of Operation Paperclip?)…

Post 1933 in the U$ofA & elsewhere (ever heard of the Reichstag fire?) *EVERY* code single piece of law (from municipal to federal) was rewritten/redefined from a Natural Rights foundation into a criminal enterprise of Equity & Admiralty legal fiction!

Voila! Everyone wants to be a millionaire & hire reptilian thugs!!!

No worries, eventually The Loving, Healing, Creative Power of the Universe will create a Lightning-In-A Bottle gift for humanity, where real *White Hats* suddenly rise up, cut through the whinging & disinfo (but ma, climate change!) & storm the castle(s), throwing the bums out!

Might take a century, or three considering the sophisticated, devolved level of Technocracy now throttling humanity, but it’ll happen, it’ll be a bloody catastrophe & a few generations later the Gander will be back to playing footsie with the strong>Master Class, until *later*rinse*repeat* Collective EG0ic Madness once again becomes all the rage!

So enjoy all the loquaciously garrulous honking & squawking across the abyss known as the Internet, after all It’s a dead man’s party, who could ask for more! 😐

This post will disappear into the http://www.black-hole.net in 3…2…1…

Redneck
    Participant

“..preparation and implementation of joint terror attacks on the Russian Federation territory.”

“When we bomb your civilian infrastructure with our advanced weapons ,that is a noble act of destroying Nazis, when you send a couple of pathetic drones into Russia , that is a terrorist attack.”

Thie puke sounds just like the US and it’s endless terrorist name calling.
    Grow up Russians , stop acting like a bunch of woke girly boys.
    If Ukraine ever gets some real weapons you might have cause to complain. Right now they have none , you can and have struck right into the heart of the country hundreds of time with many tons of high explosives with impunity.
    The Ukraine cannot strike into Russia in any way that has real consequences , yet you still have not been able to take back the lost mother-land territory you retreated from.
    This mind set that some how any strike into Russia is somehow illegal , not fair, only Russia is allowed to do that shows just how weird the Russians are , how far they are from understanding the reality of the situation they have created for themselves.
    What a strange mindset to think that you have a god given right to strike into your neighbouring country without retaliation!
    Yet every one of them goes to clutching their pearls if even a sky rocket is shot into Russia.
    There is some sort of strange mentality about the Russians, very strange .
    The war has been a real eye-opener for me. The Russians and Putin are not what their PR machine portrayed them as.
    Once the old Soviet generation is gone we will see a very different Russia. The young have mostly not bought into the old Soviet mindset. They won’t fight for the “Motherland” , they want to live like all the kids in the West. They don’t give a toss about the Great Patriotic War just as the kids in Iran don’t give a toss about the Shah , it is just not relevant for them , they want to live as free as and with all the material stuff they see the West enjoying.

Redneck
    Participant

‘The past does not equal the future.’

The past is memory , a little mental movie being watched by the mind’s eye ( the Ajna Chakra )
    The future is a little mental movie playing before the mind’s eye also.
    Neither are physically real.
    These stories are what people suffer for, they suffer for what does not actually exist except in memory and imagination.
    How bizarre that people suffer for that which only exists as a transient mind dream! A figment of imagination!

figment
    /ˈfɪɡm(ə)nt/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a thing that someone believes to be real but that exists only in their imagination.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“And I’m talking about actually seeing.”

That’s that thing one does with the eyes, right? Okay. SO we’ve narrowed it down to sight. Does this exclude smell, sound, taste, touch? I find that a bit limiting myself, butokaY: things that actually exist that one can actually see.

Is there a point to these distinctions without a difference? I’m confused.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Is this rumors?
    Poland going to do a referendums to annex parts of Ukraine

Slavyangrad is reporting that the Polish ruling party is making extensive plans to conquer western Ukraine – that they have support in Kiev, that they are building up paramilitaries and plan for referendums in the territories.”

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Russia only wants western Ukraine. The p-redominantly Russian part. I’m sure Vlad is happy to let Poland play buffer state.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

“Is there a point to these distinctions without a difference? I’m confused.”

Apparently so.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“or any of the other totally uninformed, sometimes good, sometimes bad, people slogging away in ‘The System’, or the absolute clowns and criminals -politicians, lawyers, judges, and government-sponsored ‘experts’ etc.”

I like hyperbole probably much more than the average bloke, even the average ranstster/raconteur, but I don’t see any semantic, and little rhetorical value in the words totally and absolute above.

Not that it means a bee’s sneeze, just me being me. Oh, it’s fun to say, for example, ‘absolute moron’ or ‘total nitwit’. Nothing wrong with it. It’s just that, to my eyes, it doesn’t fit with the generally precise and even-handed nature of your expressions.

“I went to my sister in-law’s 50th birthday on Sat Night in Melbourne the lockdown city. There were mostly people I had never met yet all knew of my little bush paradise of edibles and straw house etc. Why?
    Because they all share and discuss the idea of it and show pictures of it but don’t DO IT!”

My son, 28 years old, is a lifelong skatepunk with an enviable circle, wide but close, many but all known to each other like a church congregation. I* convinced my son to learn something really useful, like distilling. He grasped how variously valuable it could be in a collapsing consumer society.

His friends all thought it was cool, and all the accoutrements (“little bush paradise of edibles and straw house “). Rocket stove mass heaters, etc. But it’s all ‘when the time comes’. As if Wal-mArt will have a Survival Dept selling premade Life Ark Kits or some shit.

I think it’s because almost all of everyone’s time these days is spent with some kind of hypnotic media (including spreadsheets and multi-scrteen videoconference meetings, and Chaturbate and Jerkmate, and… they don’t understand reality anymore. I say that quite literally, not metaphorically.

Sooner or… no, just later

bosco’s Rule: to the extent one can see the system from outside it, one is that much more sane. Inasmuch as one thinks that one can change what’s happening inside the box outside of your immediate physical; klen, one is that much more insane.

aspnaz
    Participant

Spammed by the boscohorowitz turd … so many comments to skip.

Redneck
    Participant

The South African indigenous turn the country into a complete shithole.
    Durban and the beach was once a beautiful place.

Redneck
    Participant

Go the BRICS!

Redneck
    Participant

Georgia will blow again.

WES
    Participant

Aspnaz:

I think you need to appreciate Bosco’s incredible way with words. Very few of us can write the way Bosco writes! Yes, Bosco is one of a kind! So appreciate the difference!

It is all part of what makes our world go round and not necessarily the way our masters want it to go!

You are one of a kind too, which is why I appreciate your comments so much!

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘Russia only wants western Ukraine. The p-redominantly Russian part.’

Check your compass, bosco.

Or has there been a magnetic reversal I am unaware of?

I am almost totally, almost absolutely sure the Russian part of Ukraine is the eastern part of Ukraine, the part that never really was part of Ukraine anyway 🙂

That would be on the right bank of the river currently separating the shell-lobbers but not beyond the next river, unless you are travelling upstream.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Our friends at Interest report:

‘INFLATION EATS THE GAINS

Worldline (ex-Paymark) is reporting that consumer spending maintained its high levels in the second to last full week of pre-Christmas shopping, nudging above spending over the same time last year and surging ahead of pre-Covid levels. But that ‘nudge’ higher is only +1.9% and well below inflation – so they are really reporting a decline in ‘real’ terms. If December inflation is up +7% year-on-year, that means ‘real’ spending may be -5% lower this year.’

And

‘MISERY UPDATE

We have updated our Misery Index charts – to find something unexpected. There is more ‘misery’ in Australia than New Zealand again. Between September 2021 and June 2022 we were holding that dubious prize. But from September, things have changed to the more ‘normal’ situation where NZ outshines AU. This economic definition of ‘misery’ is merely the sum of inflation + unemployment. We are leveling out at 2011 levels, whereas Australia is now at its highest since 2001. They how have higher inflation than us, and a higher jobless rate. (H/T Rumpole) We have also updated our charts tracking public service staffing, and the wider public sector staffing.’

boscohorowitz
    Participant

West not east. I remember being confused when I wrote that./ Old man dyslexia.

WES: part of aspnaz’s unique beauty is despising the words I write.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.