Debt Rattle December 2 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 2 2020

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Ford Madox Brown King Lear and Cordelia c1851   • UK Becomes First Country To Approve Pfizer-BioNTech COVID19 Vaccine (NBC) • With Tanden Choice,
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 2 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ford Madox Brown King Lear and Cordelia c1851

This scene shows Lear with his youngest daughter, Cordelia, on the right. Lear’s doctor orders the musicians to play more loudly and awaken him. But Cordelia is anxious that her ailing father should sleep and she speaks the lament inscribed on the painting’s frame. In the play Lear divides his kingdom between his other two daughters and their husbands. But, after a painful period of self-discovery, he realises that Cordelia is his only true loving child.

Lovely painting; the lighting reminds me very much of Rembrandt’s style…

Somehow missed this in the morning:

10 FATAL FLAWS in the main test for Covid

A peer review from a group of 22 international experts has found 10 “major flaws” in the main protocol for such tests. The report systematically dismantles the original study, called the Corman-Drosten paper, which described a protocol for applying the PCR technique to detecting Covid.

The Corman-Drosten paper was published on January, 23, 2020, just a day after being submitted, which would make any peer review process that took place possibly the shortest in history. What is important about it is that the protocol it describes is used in around 70 percent of Covid kits worldwide. It’s cheap, fast – and absolutely useless.

[..] Among the fatal flaws that totally invalidate the PCR testing protocol are that the test:

is non-specific, due to erroneous primer design

is enormously variable

cannot discriminate between the whole virus and viral fragments

has no positive or negative controls

has no standard operating procedure

does not seem to have been properly peer reviewed

Oh dear. One wonders whether anything at all was correct in the paper. But wait – it gets worse. As has been noted previously, no threshold for positivity was ever identified. This is why labs have been running 40 cycles, almost guaranteeing a large number of false positives – up to 97 percent, according to some studies.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Oh dear. One wonders whether anything at all was correct in the paper. But wait – it gets worse. As has been noted previously, no threshold for positivity was ever identified. This is why labs have been running 40 cycles, almost guaranteeing a large number of false positives – up to 97 percent, according to some studies.

Indeed, one does wonder if anything is correct, I’m inclined not to believe anything…

Dr. D
    Participant

White cliffs of Dover. I wonder why.

Europe plans on mass-murdering their citizens:
    “British Army Deployed to Handle “Anti-Vaccine Propaganda” And Protests”

“UK Minister Warns Brits Could Be Denied Normal Life Without COVID Vaccination”

“’The Germans’ Are Back!”

“Norway Criminalizes Hate Speech Against Transgender People… In Private Homes Or Conversations”

“Armed German Police Raid Lockdown Critic Dr. Noack’s House During A Live Stream”

“Hundreds arrested, police use water cannons to quell “aggressive” protests against Germany’s COVID rules”

“Uproar in France over Proposed Limits on Filming Police”

…But this is not news. They mass-murdered Greeks and Cypriots in ’08, only after mass-murdering Poles and Romanians in the Eastern Block merger, mass-murdered Ukrainians with human-trafficking for decades, then with investing billions into “Our boy Yats” and heavy arms in their (still ongoing) Civil War. Then they blew off the hands and shot out the eyes of French women, then made Sweden the grenade capital of the world, then…but I can’t make a list, the internet has only so many bytes. Just your FYI. Europe is going to Soviet Mass-Murdering lockdown, just like the EU critics said as far back as Thatcher. Greece is only your placid, loving template for their WEF “Green” “Economic Reset” plans.

Example, NATO proudly unites with Nazis in Ukraine:
    https://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/06/14/us-house-admits-nazi-role-ukraine

Again, this was so obvious even the dumbest mass of voters could figure it out, and no national approval was gained on referendum. Like the Democracy they don’t have, and the accountability they don’t have, they simply avoided being authorized via the Treaty of Lisbon. You know: using lies.

“..as long as he and his foul spawn walk the earth unpunished. Only exposure, pain, humiliation, and (inshallah) incarceration will lead to a moment of reckoning for the GOP…” – Rick Wilson, editor, Daily Beast

Healing, bringing the nation together. Yes, yes you’re going to murder me for my own good. I’ve been hearing it for most of my life. But hey: good job with the 30k deaths/year from Chinese opioids. That was really headed for the final solution you always dreamed of.

“Wilson notes that he is not interested in the “reconciliation” part of “truth and reconciliation,” declaring a “hearty f— no” to people calling for reconciliation. Inside he called for the “motherf—ers” to consider “seppuku.”

Yes, well, ya’ll murdered everyone in Flint, leveled Detroit, have top death rates in Mississippi, so it’s not exactly “seppuku” but more like ethnic cleansing. Once a nation is “Deplorable”, comprised of untermensch, (i.e. not from the inbreeds at Yale) the next step is not only logical, it’s inevitable. But that’s love and tolerance for ya!

Speaking of Back home USA, they’re already floating “re-election” ideas to straighten this out. Trial balloons for declaring martial law, pausing the whole nation, and having an honest election. We can’t move forward without one. Why? Because only that, outing the media lies, will put the two narrative realities back together.

But they are just seeding this ground right now, because we’re about to see the evidence of election fraud, and how it’s unable to be unwrapped and straightened out in any other way. The Doctor is only a day or two ahead of the news, being the thoughtless dummy he is.

You can imagine the paroxysms as this idea hits the inter-tubes on Twitter, but I can tell you that is certainly a way to have the worst election in 200 years and give an event big enough to point to and straighten things out. It’s pretty easy for the military to make this happen: all they have to do is not leave until the people take their medicine. This is the vaccine they were positioning for.

How? The DHS has a required 45-day report on foreign election interference. And Lo! China owns UBS (75%), which bought up the Hedge Fund that owns Dominion (among several dozen links to the DNC and foreign powers). So China owns our voting machines? And the company that runs them had Company experts on site, in the key 14 cities, network-attached with admin passwords and shuttling USB cards back and forth? Where 47 are missing – whole voting machines are missing, whole SERVERS are missing – and we have one such man on camera palming a USB and editing it in a laptop before re-entering it? You know in large districts where a single USB might have 100,000 votes?

But it’ll all come out. It needs to be very, very painful, and very, very stressful. Very, very long, and very inescapable. The U.S., Military Intel, needs to MAKE the people look at what’s been done in their name, as like Libyan slave markets, they’ve been looking away their entire lives. And it only goes one way because at any instant the press gets bored, at any instant the court cases fail, at any instant they can release yet another round of reserve troops, another airdrop of information on fraud, of any size or severity, on and on, virtually without limit. I mean, they haven’t even started and the Media has already backed up from “There’s no fraud” to “No WIDESPREAD fraud” to “No PROVEN widespread fraud,” to “No proven widespread fraud THAT WOULD CHANGE THE RESULTS” and it’s only been 3 weeks. And of course they didn’t “prove” anything: not only did they not get to court yet, as far as we know nobody but private citizens have even bothered to investigate. 17 agents for a garage pull rope and zero FBI agents for 1,000 signed affidavits of federal election tampering. “We know it’s categorically not true because we refuse to look!” “Never mind that bank alarm blaring with red lights on the wall! We know the bank is fine without going inside!”

But like I said: Yawn.

“Ray Dalio’s Chart Hints at What Beijing Is Really Up To (Xie)”

This is true and what they — insiders — were planning, same kingdom rotation as last 1,000 years, but China has big, big trouble. Like no food? No ecology? They’ve paved and destroyed all their production? I mean okay, but it sounds like they’re about to be a client state of the U.S. on soybeans or cease to exist. Their actions to bully and take over Australia don’t seem to be working.

If they’re so great, which nation would you rather live in right now? Skip the iPhone, I’ll take the food.

Vas
    Viktor Vasnetsov

John Day
    Participant

OK, I found a link to a version of the story of US military (DIA) crashing the Frankfurt Dominion server party the CIA was holding, and taking fatalities. It’s a recording of voice discussions of the story.
    This is a deeper dredge than I do, usually. http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_113020_MH.mp3
    I hear there is another source, but can’t find it, and have asked the correspondent to send me a link.

John Day
    Participant

I just finished listening to that while doing other searches.
    It’s not the fit-and-finish that any of us likes. Dr.D. wouldn’t give this link. He may have better links.
    The “radio” recording asserts that Gina Haspel was in Frankfurt, was wounded in the server raid, was taken to Gitmo and cut a plea bargain deal. It asserts that the CIA casualty was transposed to Somalia for death-story, and the DIA squad deaths were transposed to a chopper crash in the Sinai.
    This is all hearsay…

Doc Robinson
    Participant

UK Becomes First Country To Approve Pfizer-BioNTech COVID19 Vaccine

That’s disappointing. A recent editorial in the British Medical Journal bmj says we need more data before an informed decision can be made about the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

“…leading both companies to claim around 95% efficacy. Let’s put this in perspective.

First, a relative risk reduction is being reported, not absolute risk reduction, which appears to be less than 1%.

Second, these results refer to the trials’ primary endpoint of covid-19 of essentially any severity, and importantly not the vaccine’s ability to save lives, nor the ability to prevent infection, nor the efficacy in important subgroups (e.g. frail elderly). Those still remain unknown.

Third, these results reflect a time point relatively soon after vaccination, and we know nothing about vaccine performance at 3, 6, or 12 months, so cannot compare these efficacy numbers against other vaccines like influenza vaccines (which are judged over a season).

Fourth, children, adolescents, and immunocompromised individuals were largely excluded from the trials, so we still lack any data on these important populations.

I previously argued that the trials are studying the wrong endpoint, and for an urgent need to correct course and study more important endpoints like prevention of severe disease and transmission in high risk people. Yet…”

Pfizer and Moderna’s “95% effective” vaccines—let’s be cautious and first see the full data
    November 26, 2020

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2020/11/26/peter-doshi-pfizer-and-modernas-95-effective-vaccines-lets-be-cautious-and-first-see-the-full-data/

Susmarie108
    Participant

@Dr.D – The Sleeping Princess is magnificent. Closer inspection reveals mind-blowing detail. How can anyone paint fabrics that come to life in this way? Grey Wolf is a study in contrast. Flying Carpet is pure magic in a glorious sky, Owls BE with you.Thank you for expanding my universe.

Xie knits it together perfectly. Ok Dailo, but what did you DO about it? Our destiny is in motion. We can’t avoid the plunge but we can prepare ourselves for the fall and crash landing. Dmitry’s Monday post:

https://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2020/11/are-americans-rational.html

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

I sort of shot my wad on the first few days after the election and then had one of those days where I caught myself leaning way too far over my skis. That was when I decided to dial it back and just watch history take its course, knowing that there was very little I could do with all my arm waving and other gyrations.

Since then, a lot of brave souls (actual patriots) have come forward, giving sworn testimony (evidence) of election fraud. A general picture of how it was carried out is starting to form in even the most clueless minds. The Frankfurt raid is a titillating piece of the drama, but not really necessary at this point to form the conclusion that the election was stolen in the most brazen manner. The question now is: are we going to clean up this mess or will it be swept under the rug à la Epstein.

I agree with Dr D, that if this mess is to be truly cleaned up, it requires that it be an ugly and painful experience for the entire nation, so that even the most distant cave-dweller is made aware of what went down. The rabbit hole should be followed to the very bottom, so that even CNN and the NYT have to jump aboard or be consigned to the fate of Bagdad Bob.

On another note… I wonder what happened to the princess’ other slipper?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The other slipper is on the ground, directly below the foot.

https://onartandaesthetics.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/unnamed-file.jpg

Dr. D
    Participant

Yes, I didn’t give any link because it’s hearsay.

“It has been alleged”

“One hears lots of things.”

It’s fun, but unimportant. Maybe it’s just said to get people talking for the future. What’s real and important is 1,000 signed affidavits of federal election fraud, scores of missing USB cards, all voting machine evidence being rapidly tampered/erased often against court order, dozens of court cases being appealed, hundreds of thousands of votes being counted after monitors were kicked out and the windows boarded up. These are things we know. Is that not enough?

For a nation slipping in fraud from birth, accepting everything, refusing to ever LOOK at what we do each day, what we’ve done, apparently not. It needs to be SO much worse.

But since we’re on election, Wisconsin found 80 more Biden votes. For $3M! How stupid!!!

Yes, because every word breathed in my nation is a lie, OBVIOUSLY if you recount the fraudulent ballots, you get the same number. Like GA, where they basically shut off signature recognition. THAT WASN’T THE POINT. The point was to SEE the ballots, so they can be legally contested; this is Wisconsin’s process. They found many thousand with identical signatures, and are contesting them. If anyone could use a “telephone” to ask for a “statement” they would know that, but reporters are now too illiterate to dial a phone.

What’s more, IF the ballots are recounted, there MUST be a full audit of the voting process, for obvious reasons. So the $3M bought a full State audit, which is now underway. This is why WI was feverishly trying to change their election laws to NOT require an audit last week, but were stopped. I do not find that suspicious at all. Whenever I’m totally innocent I always try to prevent any investigation by any sudden and rushed means.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Thanks, Doc Robinson. After following your link my first thought was: “D’oh! Why did I not see that?” But then I went back to the version I had originally viewed and saw that it had been cropped. I found the total scene so much richer.

WES
    Participant

Yesterday we discovered that swamp creature Bill Barr had secretly made DofJ prosecutor Durham a Special prosecutor all before the election.

The move to make Durham a special prosecutor was to knife President Trump in the back.

This of course has the direct effect of making Durham’s new bosses, Congress’ politicians!

But it also has the hidden effect of preventing President Trump from being able to publically release any swamp secrets, such as who really killed JFK.

Just so you know why the swamp did what it did. They protected themselves from you!

WES
    Participant

Thanks to TAE, I am in no hurry to get a virus vaccine!

Like the experts, I will let the other monkeys beta test it first! (I did the same for Microsoft’s software too!)

I think taking vitamins C & D (thanks to Dr. John Day’s understanding of the key role vitamin D plays in fighting the virus) to help my own body’s immune system’s 80% ability to fight the virus, is a better and safer way of dealing with the virus. I also do 5 minutes a night of light therapy to boost my body’s own vitamin D production (I suffer from dry skin in winter and this helps 95%.)

I also try to reduce my risk of exposure in public by wearing a N95 mask and have hand sanitizer in the car plus washing my hands when I get home. I also try to keep my wife in the car while I shop for food. We stay home mostly.

I most certainly don’t want to increase my total risks by adding drug dealers to the mix.

WES
    Participant

As far as election fraud goes, I see little chance of it being investigated whether by the media or by legal means.

The swamp controls both the media and the judges.

Only a handful of state legislators can stop the swamp.

I suspect they are individually being targeted, one by one, by the swamp.

While I hope against hope, that the fraudulent election will be investigated, I don’t have much hope.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, Dr D,
    As much as I agree that the everything fraud is important, i think that a war between CIA and DIA is significant. Warring warlords are important.
    Is it real?
    Gmail still won’t let my send the bcc to 180 folks who usually get it. The last time it did this to me was when I tried to send the first story I found about Frankfurt last week.
    Google’s AI doesn’t like the Dark Winter story, either.
    I still keep gmail, because I’m my own censorship litmus test while I do, and we were original beta-testers for it, almost 16 years ago.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ John Day,
    I wonder if emailing screenshot images (of the text from your posts) would get past the AI censors?

zerosum
    Participant

Took the words out of my mouth.
    I cannot say it any better.
    Just so you know why the swamp did what it did. They protected themselves from you!

https://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2020/11/are-americans-rational.html
    MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2020
    Are Americans Rational?
    It is now pointless for me to issue any more warnings. All I can do now is watch the inevitable unfold.

WES
    Participant

Did you know, tonight, President Trump made a speech to the American people about election fraud?

No, I didn’t think so!

For the MSM, he is no longer President!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.