Debt Rattle December 20 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 20 2020

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Edward Hopper Sunday 1926   • Sarah Palin Calls for Julian Assange to Be Pardoned (GP) • FDA Investigating Multiple Allergic Reactions To Pfizer
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 20 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Edward Hopper Sunday 1926

I like that picture a lot…I just do…………….

madamski cafone
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

anonymous sources(USA gov. agencies) said it was Russia hackers that are better than USA hackers)

agencies to download routine software updates from the trusted supplier.

agencies rushed to scrub the malicious code from their networks

As the extent of the attack became clearer, cyber experts warned that cleaning up the mess could take months or years. SolarWinds, whose 330,000 customers include key federal agencies, major telecommunications firms, every branch of the military and four-fifths of the Fortune 500, is one of the most extreme examples of the dysfunction that made this hack possible, but it is far from the only poorly guarded vendor with hooks into the most important computer networks in the world. The US government relies on private vendors of all sizes to supply its agencies with software.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SolarWinds
    SolarWinds Inc. is an American company that develops software for businesses to help manage their networks, systems, and information technology infrastructure. It is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with sales and product development offices in a number of locations in the United States and several other countries.[6] The company was publicly traded from May 2009 until the end of 2015, and again from October 2018. It has also acquired a number of other companies, some of which it still operates under their original names, including Pingdom, Papertrail and Loggly.[7] It had about 300,000 customers as of December 2020, including nearly all Fortune 500 companies and numerous federal agencies.[8][9]

https://www.solarwinds.com/
    Security Advisory: SolarWinds asks customers using Orion Platform software versions 2019.4 HF 5, 2020.2 with no hotfix, and 2020.2 HF 1 only to upgrade as soon as possible to help ensure the security of your environment.

https://www.solarwinds.com/securityadvisory
    We’ve been advised that the nature of this attack indicates that it may have been conducted by an outside nation state, but SolarWinds has not verified the identity of the attacker.

https://cyber.dhs.gov/ed/21-01/#supplemental-guidance
    Emergency Directive 21-01
    December 13, 2020

https://cyber.dhs.gov/ed/21-01/#supplemental-guidance
    SolarWinds Orion products (affected versions are 2019.4 through 2020.2.1 HF1) are currently being exploited by malicious actors. This tactic permits an attacker to gain access to network traffic management systems. Disconnecting affected devices, as described below in Required Action 2, is the only known mitigation measure currently available.
    ——-
    Q:
    Who is going to flatten these curves?
    A:
    Population reduction
    —-

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“Edward Hopper Sunday 1926”

Very relaxing. I can feel my heart rate slow down just by examining the guy on the stoop.

“Northerner terrifies Londoners by saying “Hello””

LOL! I don’t know if I could live in a world without this kind of satire.

“Who’s going to flatten these curves?!”

A great list of knock-on effects from the lockdowns. After thinking about it, I don’t believe those calling the shots on this fiasco really care about the items on this list. Especially if they are already willing to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of lives to protect their vaccine profits by suppressing HCQ and Ivermectin. It seems that even before the pandemic they were only interested in them if there was money to be made.

The thing about allergies is that you have mild reactions over and over until one day- BAM!- anaphylaxis happens and you don’t carry epinephrine.

“Much feared new strain”. It worked once- it should work again, right?
    “Russia!” It worked once- it should work again, right?

Mr. House
    Participant

“Much feared new strain”. It worked once- it should work again, right?
    “Russia!” It worked once- it should work again, right?

Had the same thought myself as soon as i read about this “new strain”.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Wow. My respect for Sarah Palin just revived from the coma it has been in for years. Pardoning Julian Assange is a movement that has the potential of aligning people who are usually at odds. That makes it valuable on more than one level.

Shane article:
    I agree wholeheartedly. Where I am, the parking lots of Walmart Supercenters and Frys grocery stores have been populated with solar powered “mall cop” devices to watch us all and play recorded messages. We are barraged both indoors and out with puerile messages about covering our faces, what to do if we sneeze, and washing our hands. However, I suppose Shane doesn’t realize how he diminishes the power of his argument by revealing his own ignorance: Covid can be spread by people who are infected but have no symptoms. Contagion during incubation is common to many illnesses. As far as Covid goes, my mother passed Covid to myself and my partner. My father was with my mother 24/7 when she became infected with Covid, her incubation, cared for her during her convalescence, etc. He never fell ill. Last month he tested positive for antibodies to Covid. So, he *did* become infected. Was he ever contagious? We’ll never know.

The problem? The powers that be often justify infantilizing the populace *because* they exhibit ignorance of key points of fact.

That doesn’t mean that infantilizing the populace will fix said ignorance, but this ignorance does contribute to the behavior of TPTB.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Four days ago, the International Air Transport Association revealed how their IATA Travel Pass would work as a digital passport, for travelers to “securely manage their travel in line with any government requirements for COVID-19 testing or vaccine information.”

It involves downloading a free app to your smartphone, taking a selfie, then proving that you are alive, then uploading biometric data from your passport chip…

The process that a passenger would take to securely identify themselves in the IATA Travel Pass uses government issued ePassports to create a digital travel credential as per the standards developed through ICAO.
    The process has six steps:

1. Download the free IATA Travel Pass to their Smart phone and login
    2. Take a selfie with the smart phone
    3. Complete a liveness test as instructed by the phone – i.e., move their head, close their eyes in front of the camera as instructed
    4. Scan the data on the two lines at the bottom of the passport photo page with their smart phones and scan the data-chip on the passport as prompted by the phone
    5. The IATA Travel Pass then matches the photo with the passport data (which contains a digital biometric photo of the passport holder) to verify that (1) the passport belongs to the person in front of the phone and (2) that the passport is genuine and has not been tampered with.
    6. The verified digital travel credential is then stored on the passenger’s phone and can be used as their ‘digital passport/ ID’.

https://www.iata.org/en/pressroom/pr/2020-12-16-01/

WES
    Participant

Too bad we can’t get one of those India pill packages here, to have on hand in case we catch the virus.

straightwalker
    Participant

@WES
    You can get them from India for $6 each plus $38 for tracked express shipping. Takes a few weeks to get through the U.S. customs mail, figure a month in total. Info is available through Dr. Chris Martenson’s site: peakprosperity.com.
    You have to register, but it is free. He used to just issue podcast videos on youtube. Google censored every mention of ivermectin and hydroxychlorogine, and he was in danger of being banned altogether (after many years of providing useful info and building an online community). So anything that Google doesn’t approve he has to broadcast on another platform.
    I have bought twice from Sunil, who is mentioned in the comments.

LudwigVon
    Participant

Is Doxycyclyn not an antibiotic against bacterial lung infection? So what is the role in a viral infection?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.