Debt Rattle December 21 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 21 2020

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Edward Hopper House tops 1921   • $600 Is Not Enough, And It Won’t Get Easier (Sirota) • Hospital CEOs Have Gotten Rich Cutting Staff And Supplie
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 21 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

• $600 Is Not Enough, And It Won’t Get Easier (Sirota)

Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.
    Frederick Douglass

Mr. House
    Participant

I guess there are still people who read the New York Times. Why?

• For NY Times, No News Is Fit To Print About Rep. Swalwell And A Spy (Hill)

You should take a look at the comments on that article. Are those real people?

Dr. D
    Participant

“$600 Is Not Enough, And It Won’t Get Easier (Sirota)”

Killin’ some folks, movin’ $10 Trillion to the rich. No one notices. They still argue it’s an “accident.” After 1994, 2001, 2008, Madoff, Mozillo, Kash-n-kari…

Next problem we’ve shockingly haven’t run into is: food isn’t money. Your “money” means nothing to me.

“Hospital CEOs Have Gotten Rich Cutting Staff and Supplies (IC)”

Vouch for this. They’re like, “Golly, since we totally, completely lied about 15 days DIDN’T stop the virus, and can’t do regular procedures, we’re out of money. Can you all work half-staffed while we sit over here in safe, COVID-free office buildings or work from our $500k kitchens? Thanks, pal.”

And NOW they’re like, “Gee, there’s a second wave.” –Yeah, we know, you were talking about it even before there was a FIRST wave. “The second wave is overwhelming (only very certain parts) of the country – the ones that wear masks.” Yeah, we know. So you went on a Manhattan Project of recruiting nurses and hiring and training medical staff, opened up disused wings and shuttered facilities, activated the national guard and hospital ships, right? You had a year.

NOPE. We just worked from home and used the half-staffing in Covid wards to pay our own safe-in-houses salaries. Sorry about those Front-line workers who have long-term disabilities now. Ooopsie!!! Is that a third Margaritaville blender arriving from Amazon? Gotta go!

“Coronavirus New Variant (Conv.)”

Printed. Therefore: lie. It’s “More contagious?” Who cares? A) the first one already isn’t stopped by anything, and DEFINITELY, PROVABLY not by lockdowns, fake or otherwise. (20-nation study, WHO, Nov 11 U.S. Army study, Sweden, California, Texas, NY…) B) Nobody’s dying from it in the first place. If I “Get” feline leukemia, would I care? No, because it doesn’t do anything to me. Now CV is probably 2x-ish more dangerous than the flu, but that’s still down near “not dangerous at all.” Or no more dangerous than a thousand things we do nothing about, like pollution-caused cancer, driving miles, and diet-caused Diabetes.

C) So you have the same-old non-disease, and you call a city-wide lockdown? A week after PARIS freaked over their city-wide lockdown? And so…more predictably than rain…everyone all the rich people in the affected area fled town. …AND THEREBY SPREAD THE NEW STRAIN COUNTRYWIDE. Worldwide. Congratulations, you’re an idiot. No one gets in trouble, which means they LIKE what happened, and they’re up to something.

…I mean beyond the obvious of FORCING city-real estate prices down, making the middle-class take the loss, then buying it up on the cheap and “Building Back Better” with ANOTHER $10 Trillion from broke, stolen, trampled, harassed, imprisoned, murdered taxpayers. ..So lacking any imagination, they stole the plot from “RoboCop.”

“No Question’ Russia Behind Latest Hacking Scare – Adam Schiff (RT)”

The amazing thing here is that Adam Schiff can speak without everybody laughing. …But that’s what happens when you don’t arrest anybody. Ever.

“Trump Campaign Take Election Battle to SCOTUS Over Pennsylvania Rulings (RT)”

You have to exhaust all legal avenues before you do more creative things. Both being the good guys, and public perception demand it.

“Flynn: Foreign Intelligence Agencies Were Monitoring US Election (ET)”

Which one? We still need to arrest people for illegally spying on the LAST election, including Ted Cruz and every other candidate (Jill Stein), without even a fake RussiaGate premise to fabricate legality.

“I guess there are still people who read the New York Times. Why?”

To know what idiots think, of course. To keep track of the other side, what they’re up to, what their strategy and game plan is. And of course since everything they print is a lie, just fill in the opposite and you have the truth. And they printed it. Only in the negative.

This is how traders read the news. It’s not HOW they report, it’s WHAT they report. Why is this headline here when another far more important story isn’t? Paid advertising. Product placement. You certainly don’t own a paper for the PROFITS, so it has to be to control narrative and insider trade. By lying. Then lying. Then lying some more. The Truth doesn’t sell, people. Only lies and slander.

zerosum
    Participant

people are being manipulated to believe in something utterly false; for an ulterior agenda.
    • ‘No Question’ Russia Behind Latest Hacking Scare – Adam Schiff (RT)
    LIES

See what I dug up for you
    Debt Rattle December 20 2020 #67093
    SolarWinds has not verified the identity of the attacker.
    ——-
    @ Dr. D
    Your essay on cows is not full of it.
    It will take “a tribal chief” system with a minimum of 12 working adult to survive. (Check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan )
    If there is no inputs from the failing social/economic structures and preying by all kinds of starving people It will be a tough, hard road for those survivors.
    ———
    There exist millions of people who have had covid19 and do not need the vaccines.

Mr. House
    Participant
    HerrWerner
    Participant

Over at John Michael Greer’s blog (the Dreamwidth one) JMG describes a “delineation” (astrological interpretation) of the chart he created for the upcoming presidential inauguration. “”Grim” isn’t the half of it” he writes “…This is far and away the most malefic mundane chart I have ever studied.”

A bit off-topic, apologies. The mind wandered, I was going to write about the first article and contrast it with the happy/puff-piece/media-misdirection on it, but it became mentally exhausting and I ran out of steam.

I don’t pretend to understand the usefulness and/or limitations of astrology – but I do get a titter of delight when my intuition aligns with a prediction. Even if it is rather apparent to anyone paying attention (IMHO I am agnostic on the subject, I have no reason to dismiss astrology out of hand, though astrology is strictly discredited debunked and verboten in my scientifical engineering field and religious cohort)

“I have no idea if Donald Trump or anyone in his inner circle pays the least attention to astrology, but if so, I hope he has the great good sense to button up his ego, let his legal challenges slide, prepare to depart the White House with whatever theatrics he considers appropriate, and thank his lucky stars that he can sit out the next four years…Whoever is inaugurated this coming January will be walking face first into a buzzsaw…”

Wickedly delightful bit of schadenfreude and worth a read https://ecosophia.dreamwidth.org/111369.html

Mr. House
    Participant

@HerrWarner

Saw that and commented about trump releasing how the CIA killed kennedy. But now i’m thinking he pulls the rug out from under covid.

HerrWerner
    Participant

And a happy Solstice to everyone.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Looks like more people are noticing that mask mandates increase the number of infections.

Do mask mandates work? Research suggests they don’t.

Mr. House
    Participant

Geppetto
    Participant

@HerrWerner

Ahhh!… that titter of delight when your intuition aligns with prediction. Smiles.

I find JMG delightful most often. Thanks for the tip! Can’t wait for the lengthening of the day to begin!

John Day
    Participant

Vielen Dank, Herr Werner!

John Day
    Participant

Tganks Mr. House!
    Thanks Russel Brand. Hey, I’ve got a few shirts I could lend, or even give you.

John Day
    Participant

Jupiter Saturn Conjunction Solstice

https://www.johndayblog.com/2020/12/jupiter-saturn-conjunction-solstice.html
    John Michael Greer opened the astrological bidding with this: Thanks Mr House
    Executive Summary:
    The most relentlessly malefic mundane chart I have ever studied greets the incoming administration with a barrage of hostile aspects almost entirely unrelieved by favorable indications. The government can expect to be hammered by one crisis after another, with economic troubles, popular protests, and outbreaks of violence over the top of a spreading collapse of public support in the status quo that puts the entire structure of American governance in question. Whoever is inaugurated early next year will face a disastrous situation, and whoever becomes the next president thereafter is going to have a gargantuan mess to clean up.​..
    ​ It will be modified, of course, by the quarterly ingress charts, the influence of eclipses, and of course the Grand Mutation between Jupiter and Saturn, which announces the beginning of a new era in world history a month before the inauguration.
    {​Heelllooo Aquarius!​}
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/us-presidential-44008577
    https://ecosophia.dreamwidth.org/111369.html

Pentagon Abruptly Halts Biden Transition Briefings, Leaving Officials “Stunned”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/abrupt-halt-bidens-pentagon-transition-briefings-leaves-officials-stunned

​ Successful viral mutations are rewarded with increased viral replication and spread.
    Success typically hinges upon spreading more effectively and keeping your hosts in circulation, not killing them out of circulation.
    Jumping hosts more readily is rewarded, but so is not making people so sick that they lie alone in bed.
    ​A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19, is thought to be driving increased transmission of the disease in parts of the UK.
    https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-new-variant-genomics-researcher-answers-key-questions-152381

I agree with this august medical scholar: Thanks Jeremy.
    ​ ​Dr. Tetsuo Nakayama, a project professor at Kitasato Institute for Life Sciences and director of the Japanese Society of Clinical Virology, says although the vaccines under development by Pfizer and Moderna successfully created antibodies in trials, there are still doubts about whether those antibodies remain a year or two after vaccination.
    ​ ​There are also underlying concerns about the vaccines’ safety over the long term. Judging from past precedents, their safety and effectiveness are not something that can be determined until at least a year after a massive number of vaccinations have been administered, experts say.
    ​ ​In a worst-case scenario, antibodies could worsen the disease by essentially helping the infection of cells — a phenomenon called antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) — rather than fighting the virus pathogens.
    ​ ​For example, a dengue fever vaccine made by Sanofi, based on a yellow fever vaccine embedded with a part of the dengue virus genome, at first appeared to be effective. But it caused the deaths of children who had been given the vaccination due to the ADE phenomenon.
    ​ ​“Concerns over ADE still remain. I am an elderly person myself, but if I were asked, I would say I don’t want to get a shot,” Nakayama said. “Not all of the 120 million people (in Japan) should get the vaccinations. Children, for example, would not need it because there’s scarcely any risk of severe cases.”
    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/11/25/national/science-health/japan-experts-coronavirus-vaccines-safety/

​Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
    It’s Time to Find Our Common Ground and Fight the Real Deep State
    Big Oil, King Coal, Big Chemical, Big Tech and Big Pharma are titans of a Deep State cartel that is driving our country down the road to plutocracy and environmental apocalypse. We must unite to fight them — and not each other.

It’s Time to Find Our Common Ground and Fight the Real Deep State

chettt
    Participant

John Day
    I’m confused. Can you help?
    What does it mean to say that the virus has been isolated? I read in many places that C19 has not been isolated. But wasn’t the genome sequenced? I would have thought that it would need to be isolated in order to be sequenced.
    And the new variant; how is it identified? it would seem that you would have to isolate a virus to identify a variant. No?
    Thanks.

WES
    Participant

When Adam Schiff moves his lips, he is lying!

He is the little boy who falsely cried “Wolf” for four years.

I think we can safely cross Russia off the list of who done it!

Mr. House
    Participant

@Johnday

Haha yeah he has an eclectic taste in shirts eh? But i think overall he is a very intelligent gentleman. Funny how he is very outspoken and you don’t see him in movies anymore?

WES
    Participant

Clearly it has become easier to create “pork” in Washington DC.

Before it cost $1200. Now it only costs $600. Next time it won’t cost anything!

Sheep are so easy to please!

WES
    Participant

I see the US courts don’t want to look at the evidence!

If you file an election case, you don’t have standing!

The courts are standing in the way of justice!

sinnycool
    Participant

I suppose it’s natural to turn to astrology as the next step downwards along the progression from The Guardian and NYT through Facebook and Twitter.

Is the destination chicken entrails? Do crystal balls actually come in there somewhere or is it all finally outsourced to a bunch of old ladies sitting around a Macbeth cauldron I wonder.

I had thought Matt Savignar’s descent from “Life After the Oil Crash” to “Hexagon Astrologer” online as an earner was sort of a joke but seems I was wrong.

So who we gonna believe, John Michael Greer or the next Joan Ceciel Quigley?

Ilargi’s recent featured quote from Carl Sagan was rather prescient.

Geppetto
    Participant

@sinnycool

Geez bro!… I bet your fun at parties. Some of us are still capable of experiencing…. *delight*. For me making light of the cosmic part of this big joke is good clean fun. No matter cuz I could really care less about what you think ‘natural’ is. For me JMG is all about the metaphor.

And just to remind, the lunar AND planetary tidal forces do manage to raise the seas a couple times a day. Being that a good portion of my personal meat sack is H2O …..I find it fun to ‘wonder’.

hahahahahaha….. Whatever!

Doc Robinson
    Participant

An article in Science today about the risks of anaphylactic reactions to the Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines:

Suspicions grow that nanoparticles in Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine trigger rare allergic reactions

Severe allergy-like reactions in at least eight people who received the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Pfizer and BioNTech over the past 2 weeks may be due to a compound in the packaging of the messenger RNA (mRNA) that forms the vaccine’s main ingredient, scientists say. A similar mRNA vaccine developed by Moderna, which was authorized for emergency use in the United States on Friday, also contains the compound, polyethylene glycol (PEG).

PEG has never been used before in an approved vaccine...

PEGs were long thought to be biologically inert, but a growing body of evidence suggests they are not. As much as 72% of people have at least some antibodies against PEGs, according to a 2016 study led by Samuel Lai, a pharmaco-engineer at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, presumably as a result of exposure to cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. About 7% have a level that may be high enough to predispose them to anaphylactic reactions, he found…

Nevertheless, the companies were aware of the risk. In a stock market prospectus filed on 6 December 2018, Moderna acknowledged the possibility of “reactions to the PEG from some lipids or PEG otherwise associated with the LNP.” And in a September paper, BioNTech researchers proposed an alternative to PEG for therapeutic mRNA delivery, noting: “The PEGylation of nanoparticles can also have substantial disadvantages concerning activity and safety.’”

He notes that both mRNA vaccines require two shots, and he worries anti-PEG antibodies triggered by the first shot could increase the risk of an allergic reaction to the second or to PEGylated drugs…

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/12/suspicions-grow-nanoparticles-pfizer-s-covid-19-vaccine-trigger-rare-allergic-reactions

VietnamVet
    Participant

Amazingly Time magazine blows the silence and compares the Pandemic Depression to the Great Depression and publishes a telling “Edward Hopper” picture of 2020 mid-Manhattan:
    https://time.com/5876606/economic-depression-coronavirus/
    Their graph adds the Great Depression that was conveniently left off the one above. Literally the world is replaying 1929 again, except now it is with a fiat currency. Austerity is the equivalent of going back on the Gold Standard. This time, a World War would be an extermination event.

WaPo continues to blame everything on Donald Trump and Russia not the ruling Plutocracy. Donald Trump’s “Denial, Mismanagement and Magical Thinking” defines the Elite. If there is fraud in Facebook giving 400 million dollars to state election offices or if Dominion Voting Systems were hacked, using it after the fact to stay in power is Republican hypocrisy.

But, no matter, Joe Biden’s selecting of General Lloyd Austin as Defense Secretary assures that he has the Praetorian Guard at his back.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

I just learned about the existence of these recent songs by Van Morrison and Eric Clapton:

No More Lockdown by Van Morrison
    https://youtu.be/uUeuhM-NSjU

Stand and Deliver, written by Van Morrison and performed by Eric Clapton
    https://youtu.be/d0cCJMrNZa8

Stand and deliver
    You’ve let them put the fear on you…

John Day
    Participant

@Chett
    What indeed does it mean that “a virus has been isolated”? A single bacterium can be seen under a microscope, simming in some saline, but it may be full of viruses, which are far tinier and do not have the ability to self replicate. They must infect a living cell and take over it’s replication machinery and subvert it to producing, then releasing viruses. They are little chain-letters.
    Being so small, they are destroyed by taking a close look at them, like with electron microscopy. We’ve seen the pictures, and those viruses in them were isolated for the photograph that destroyed them as it confirmed that they had existed the moment before.
    The SARS-CoV-2 viruses isolated can be subjected to reading of their RNA, which is done. You need a bunch of them, like from the swab of a really infected person who is just spewing them out. The first step in analyzing the RNA sequence is to destroy about a million of the viruses you just “isolated” and get a machine to read the thousand-billion little fragments of RNA, determining each fragment sequence and storing it in a comupter. All the fragments are then correlated by transposing their identical segments in the big-computer-memory database until you get a read of the code they all have in common, since they are identical (except the rare mutation, which is filtered out by the process if it just occurs in a couple of the sliced and diced nucleoside chains).
    So, the one view is that all of the aspects of the virus have been determined after collecting a large sample of virions in isolation. The counter would be that only destroyed viral trash was looked at. “Show me the isolated virus that you say you have!” “Well, I could show you, but I’d have to destroy the virus to do so:, comes the answer. Fortunately, the armed forces of the great nations, as well as our shadowy puppet masters are generally more practical. They just hire scientists to make bioweapons and determine how to defend against what they just made. They just want results, not an irrefutable proof.

Rototillerman
    Participant

@sinnycool: regarding chicken entrails… as you know, we have an inauguration coming up. The origin of the word inauguration has, I believe, chicken entrails embedded in it. Also the flight patterns of birds, and other natural phenomena, which the Roman priest class (called augurs) were called upon to interpret at important moments of State.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.