Debt Rattle December 23 2014

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 23 2014

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DPC “Broad Street and curb market, New York” 1906 • OPEC Will Not Cut Output However Far Oil Falls: Saudi Oil Minister (Reuters) • On Fuel, Airlines G
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 23 2014]

huckleberryfinn
    Participant

US GDP at 5% annualized in the 3rd quarter but it is going to be a collapse!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How do you wake every morning, knowing that world assets are more than 5 times world debt and continue to spew this complete bullshit?

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

How on earth would you accurately value either the assets or the debt? Systemic derivatives alone are over $1.4 quadrillion, however, the earth and its ecosystem are…invaluable. Priceless.

So is it exactly 5x debt, not 3x or 6x or 50x? Can you provide your methodology?

Ken Barrows
    Participant

Huck,
    Were you thinking the same in 2007 when doomers warned of a bubble? How come we were so “wealthy” then but not in 2009? And now we’re wealthy again in 2014? It is actually a great question: what is wealth? It seems, though, to be one that you are not willing to explore.

jal
    Participant

I had a financial advisor, emphasized, HAD, who said, “I don’t care how many people stop using financial advise. There is always someon new coming in.”

Great skim/skaming

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant
    huckleberryfinn
    Participant

Zerohedge???????????? You are really quoting zerohedge? Those fucks could not get anything right ever. Every piece of news, good or bad, is always bad. Read how many optimistic posts they had since 2009. High oil prices…..bad……low oil prices….bad….medium oil prices/….really really bad. GDP up bad …fed will hike. GDP down…..is this all the Fed could achieve. I think Nicole Foss, RIM and those writers of of zerohedge should just stop writing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.