Debt Rattle December 27 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 27 2015

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Gordon Parks A scene at the Fulton Fish Market, New York 1943 • $1.7 Trillion of Sub-Zero Euro Debt Shows ECB Outlook for 2016 (BBG) • Deutsche Bank S
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 27 2015]

Raleigh
    Participant

“‘I am profoundly convinced that we are facing an organised invasion and not a spontaneous movement of refugees,’ said Zeman in his Christmas message to the Czech Republic.”

Now we’re getting a little bit closer to the truth.

“His name is Osman. Or, that’s how he introduced himself. He is one of the top members of the Turkish mafia doing business upon migrants and refugees in Turkey. He is not hiding … “If the Turkish government didn’t want us to do the job we do, we couldn’t pass to Greece not even a fly” says disarmingly.”

https://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.ca/2015/12/merkel-enhanced-migration-problem.html

Lots of money to be made off the migrants. The mafia/NGO’s/Aid agencies benefit handsomely off this situation, not to mention the Chambers of Commerce and the Walmart-type businesses in the host countries who benefit from the government money given to the migrants. How many of these people ever get to the root of the problem? How many of them cry out for the wars to be stopped? How many of the people wailing over the migrants are investigating who is behind the wars, who benefits? Not very many. They’re too busy putting band-aids on terrible situations, and that’s why nothing ever changes.

The bad men create the chaos and destruction, and all the good men (or perhaps they’re enablers?) seem to do is mop up behind them. The wheel spins, until there’s another outbreak somewhere else, and the enablers get out their mops again and cry.

If you want to change the situation, you must get OUT IN FRONT of these bastards. If more people would write about the bastards, something might get accomplished. But the way it is, the opportunists (people who can make a quick buck) step in and get rich, the NGO’s and aid agencies get fatter (there’s a real growth industry there), and the military/industrial complex is laughing all the way to the bank.

Give me a call when you want to get serious. Democracy? Laughing until my sides ache. Take back your countries, or stop crying.

Ever wonder why the refugees/migrants were let loose at this time? Could it be that it created a great excuse to encircle the outside of the EU? While everybody was focused on “the refugees,” TPTB were busy wrapping the EU in cellophane and tape. Again the left rushed in to help, too stupid to realize what was really happening. They always wake up way too late. To me, the left are equally as responsible for destruction of countries, culture, values as are the right. They are equally as dangerous because they appear too stupid to see, to reason, and are easily manipulated by the elite.

You are slowly and surely losing your sovereignty. But, as the left would say, “What is the good of sovereignty and culture? After all, we’re just all one big happy family.”

Nassim
    Participant

Raleigh,

I fully agree with you. However, the opinions of people like me – Arabic- and Farsi-speaker – don’t really matter. The “civilised” Europeans think they know it all.

I even warned a Swedish guy who was a friend of mine 30 years ago – he slept on my floor in Paris then and is a director of one of their biggest graduate schools of business now – and he replied with a lot of blather about “Western values” and all the rest of that crap.

The reality is that by disconnecting with the wishes of their lower classes and the disenfranchised, the ruling classes of Europe are setting up their own demise. All these countries are going to turn very nationalistic and toss these people out eventually.

Here is what is going on in Corsica – largely unreported in the MSM

“Anti-immigrant and nationalist parties performed well during last month’s regional election, giving the island its first-ever nationalist government.”

https://www.rt.com/news/327213-corsica-anti-muslim-protest-ban/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.