Debt Rattle December 3 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 3 2021

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    zerosum
    Participant
    Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@chooch

No worries. I’m sorry if you felt singled out. The hubris from our technocracy has been red-lining lately, and I seized upon your Carl Sagan quote as an excuse to pounce. I actually liked the guy, and I’m sure he did a lot of good. On the flip side, as one of the high priests of science, I wonder how many promising ideas he crushed along the way, and how many careers he held back with a “thumbs down” from his high perch?

I guess what really got me going were all the articles I’ve seen lately on the wonders of transhumanism, space colonies, thought reading AI, downloading consciousness into an android body in order to extend one’s lifespan, and other baloney. Talk about getting too far over one’s skis. It’s as if they received a spark off Franklin’s kite key, and now they’re suddenly Dr Frankenstein reanimating the stitched members of dead corpses.

It’s as silly as it sounds. They have no idea how life works or where consciousness originates. They think that by describing what they see under their microscopes they understand. Not only do they believe they understand, but they can improve it too. And now that they’ve got it all figured out, being on the very threshold of godhood, it’s time to take charge of the entire global population and show them how happy life will be after an all-expense paid ride through their transhumanism meat-grinder.

userzeroid
    Participant

Gene Wilder at his best as Dr. Fronkenstein

“Elites” go all-in on trans-humanism

chooch
    Participant

No problem Maxwell, each shared thought comment connects to the next thing which is uniquely different for each of us. For me it was an opportunity to connect something Sagan said to a Psalm and Genesis. Personally, faith has preceded the next level of understanding. Sometimes leads to death, but other times light.

There used to be more access to Dr. Poliakov’s work online but over the last decade much has been removed. He is Russian, might have been onto something.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Maxwell Quest: “Not only do they believe they understand, but they can improve it too.”

That sounds like the current tinkering being done to the human immune system, with the masses being injected with new technologies having unintended and unforeseen consequences, while ignorance and failure is covered up or ignored. “‘We’re Never Gonna Learn About How Safe The Vaccine Is Until We Start Giving It” [to children age 5-11].

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Trying to diagnose the reasons for COVID is akin to closing the garage door after the car is already stolen 😐

I’d add inclusion of CCP is a trading partner with western civ, but hey some of us saw this coming 30 years ago…

I remember seeing Ross Perot speaking in DEC 1991 to the Independent party, of course TPTB threatened his family (just like Flynn) when he got too close.

“You hear that sucking sound?”

“We’re drinking your milkshake!”

Might also add all the sheeple that waxed & waned after ideological boogeymen, but that ship has sailed & the CULTs served their purpose.

Useful idiots one & all!

If you’re preparing for the smash & grab mob rolling into your neighborhood, you might want to meet & begin talking to your neighbors 😉

Have fun out there kiddos!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Nevada Becomes First State to Impose Surcharge on Unvaccinated Workers

All but two members of the state’s Public Employees’ Benefit Program Board (PEBP) voted during a meeting to approve a surcharge of $55 a month on unvaccinated workers.

The approved proposal also stipulates a surcharge of $175 a month for workers’ spouses, partners, and dependents 18 and older. That could be adjusted down the road.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/nevada-becomes-first-state-to-impose-surcharge-on-unvaccinated-workers_4136987.html

Gotta protect those whorehouses, don’t cha’ know 😉

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Concerned users are being asked to submit photos or videos of themselves naked or having sex to a hash-tagging database through the StopNCII.org (Stop Non-Consensual Intimate Images) website.

I have died on gone to a “Monty Python” skit.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Calgary (Alberta) police officer on twitter:

F.S.

chooch
    Participant

Maxwell, speaking of waves.

Veracious Poet
    Participant
    Noirette
    Participant

Mr House, thx for the recent post from Ugo Bardi at the Seneca Effect, a v.good and short read.

—> the link again, https://thesenecaeffect.blogspot.com/

Re. the NZ Gvmt money to the MSM, let’s call her Fascinda!

Note in France the MSM print has been supported by Gvmt. stipends for a long time -I have no precise figures to hand-, and accredited “” journalists “” get various perks, like a blanket tax reduction.. Ha ha..

my parents – VAPORS, how could I forget, 🙂

upstateNY, thx, a last entry is missing imho, ‘dull-witted / incompetent / hyped up’ Gvmts (partly because of corruption)… or something like that, it might be a favorable, hopey, interpretation because it would mean an overturn is possible.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.