Debt Rattle December 7 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 7 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Outskirts of Paris: Road with Peasant Shouldering a Spade 1887   • ‘Extremely Mild’ Omicron Is Rapidly Killing Off Much More Dea
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 7 2021]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Vincent van Gogh Outskirts of Paris: Road with Peasant Shouldering a Spade

For some reason that painting transported me back to the 60s in Orange County, when I was a child, where there were still undevloped lots dotting the landscape, with dirt paths across them and grass growing free 🙂

Before every square inch was sold & developed, paving over some of the best agricultural land on the planet…

Probably the same in that Paris locale.

Vaccination for a coronavirus has never been done successfully, so to roll it out without completion of full clinical trials, knowing full well the results of the SARs-CoV1 trials in animal studies, where they all died, was at best negligent but will in time likely be considered a far worse crime.

Which is the prima facie reason why my wife & I decided back in SEP 2020 to skip being guinea pigs…

Along with genetic manipulation of cells + spike damage potential.

Unbelievable the lies people will swallow, without doing any due diligence to root out the truth.

Given it make take years for the damage to take down many of the jabbed, will the truth ever come out?

The question was rhetorical…

Just like Flight 800 being shot down with a missile, no one will connect the dots, and those that do will be attacked, discredited and/or destroyed.

And people wonder why I have such little affinity for the average human 😐

Will sheeple ever stop believing the lies psychopaths foment?

chooch
    Participant

My latest volley with my employer over accommodations. At this point, there is enough foundational evidence to challenge any employer irrespective of an exemption.

I’ve decided to post it as others may find it useful. Also, I wanted to express heartfelt thanks to all that contribute, particularly Raul. Most everything that I have relied on to navigate this is connected to a link or comment shared here. The Sagan quotes were timely and fit with tone I was going for. I have left out the supporting excerpts and links as it would be too long.

Human resource person,

Freedom is a core belief in this country and freedom of religion is a protected right. As part of my approved religious exemption regarding the vaccine requirement I am being asked to forfeit additional rights that are protected under Title VII. Under Title VII:

• An employer may not discriminate with regard to any term, condition, or privilege of employment. Areas that may give rise to violations include recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, training, disciplining, discharging, assigning work, measuring performance, or providing benefits.

• No person employed by a company covered by Title VII, or applying to work for that company, can be denied employment or treated differently with regard to any workplace decision on the basis of perceived racial, religious, national, sexual, or religious characteristics. No employee can be treated differently based on his or her association with someone who has one of these protected characteristics.

• Similarly, employees who belong to a protected group cannot be segregated or physically isolated from either other employees or clients.

• It is illegal for an employer to retaliate against you for opposing discrimination under Title VII, for participating in an EEOC investigation of a discrimination claim, or for making a discrimination claim yourself.

Vaccinated and unvaccinated people should be treated similarly since both groups have the propensity to be infected with or spread the virus associated with Covid disease. To treat a healthy vaccinated person differently than a healthy unvaccinated person in the workplace is discriminatory.

The amount of information surfacing regarding fully vaccinated individuals succumbing to breakthrough infections is growing. Also, the numbers of breakthrough infections are also increasing among the vaccinated. While these mRNA/Viral Vector injections may provide a degree of protection against severe disease, they do not provide durable protection against catching and transmitting the virus.
    During a July CNN town hall, Biden told the American people, “you’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations.”

In September, when these mandates were first announced, Biden said the guiding principle was to “protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated co-workers” and “reduce the spread of Covid-19 by increasing the share of the workforce that is vaccinated in businesses across America.

This guiding principle is turning out to be false. In late October, the British Prime Minister said the vaccine “doesn’t protect you against catching the disease and it doesn’t protect you against passing it on.” Similar comments have also been made by public health officials at the CDC, FDA and WHO.

In a very recent article in the Jerusalem Post, it was reported that Two Israeli doctors, both from Sheba Medical Center, have been confirmed as infected with the Omicron variant, a spokesperson for the hospital confirmed. Both are cardiologists. One of the doctors, in his 50s, brought the variant into Israel on return from a medical conference in London. He tested negative when he boarded the airplane from the United Kingdom to Israel and on arrival, but a few days later began experiencing symptoms. Once he tested positive, his results were sequenced and he was confirmed positive for the variant on Tuesday.

Before entering isolation, the doctor had performed several catheterizations and attended at least two other large events. He was also in contact with the second cardiologist, in his 70s, who is now infected with the variant. Both doctors were fully vaccinated with three shots of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine.

If you are paying attention and apply some critical thought, you should take away three things. (1) Testing could have failed, he tested negative when boarding the plane though it is possible he was infected at the time of testing as the onset of symptoms were only a few short days later. (2) Masks likely failed, he transmitted the virus to a fellow cardiologist, possibly patients and passengers on the flight he took. (3) The vaccine failed to prevent infection and transmission in spite of each doctor being triple jabbed. It should also be noted, that Israel aggressively rolled out boosters in July. Health care workers would have been among the first to receive them.

According to Pfizer’s chairman and Moderna’s chief medical officer we should not really be too surprised. Pfizer’s chairman told Lester Holt of “Dateline” last December that he wasn’t sure if the vaccine would stop transmission. Moderna’s chief medical officer told Axios last November, “I think we need to be careful, as we get vaccinated, no to over-interpret the results.” He went on to say, “When we start the deployment of this vaccine, we will not have sufficient concrete data to prove that this vaccine reduces transmission.”

President Biden put forth his Covid-19 Winter Plan last Thursday 12/2. One of the actions he took was tighter travel restrictions on foreigners entering the US must have a negative Covid test from the last 24 hours regardless of nationality or vaccination status.

In other words, it doesn’t matter if you are vaccinated; you still need a negative test. This implies that breakthrough infection is becoming more common among the vaccinated.

Again, if you are paying attention, you can see how the messaging is moving away from “protecting the vaccinated from the unvaccinated” to protection from severe disease. These are comments Dr. Fauci made over the weekend.

“When you add the third dose you increase the levels of neutralizing antibodies against all the variants. And this also has an increase in levels of memory B cells and T cells which strongly suggest that boosters will give you cross protection against a number of variants, although we haven’t proven it yet there is every reason to believe that if you get vaccinated and boosted, that you would have at least some degree of cross protection, very likely against severe disease even against the Omicron variant.”
    There was a pre-print study that was also getting some attention this weekend. It had to do with reinfection risk. It was citing a 2 to 3 times increased risk of reinfection. They defined reinfection is two tests at least 90 days apart.

Think about that for a minute. We literally swim in a sea of microbes. The fact that our immune system prevents these microbes from gaining a foothold and developing into an illness has nothing to with testing positive for a particular microbe 90 days apart. Reinfection is not synonymous with testing positive. Remember, we are all potential asymptomatic reservoirs for coronaviruses whether or not we are vaccinated or even if we previously had the disease.

Dr. Mike Ryan (Head of the WHO’s emergencies programs) commented on this reinfection study this past weekend.

“Remember, infection is diagnosed in your nose. So basically it’s an infection in the mucosa of your nose, the lining of your nose. So you can be infected, and you can have a reinfection an you can probably find the virus in the nose but you’re not sick because your immune system inside your body, in effect, is mounting an immune response and able to cope with that infection. So reinfection does not automatically mean severe disease.

[..] Reinfection rates may be higher but when the data comes through on vaccine protection what the data we’re really looking to see is going to be around severity of infection and whether or not the vaccines continue to protect against severe disease, hospitalization and death. Right now there’s no reason to suppose that they won’t. We just haven’t got the data yet.”

That data already exists but they are not looking to see if the vaccine is effective at stopping transmission. The data shows that it isn’t effective. Reinfection is an implicit admission that these vaccines are not very effective at preventing community spread. This is the “Elephant in the room” and it is not being properly addressed as it pertains to these mandates. Fundamentally, they are therapeutic injections as they are not effective at stopping the spread of the virus or its variants.

Either the vaccines are effective at preventing transmission and there is no need to make them mandatory, or they are not effective at preventing transmission, which means making them mandatory is pointless. Since the vaccinated clearly get it and spread it, we clearly need to protect who from whom? Single them out and strip them of their freedoms to participate in life?

As a preamble to the supporting information that follows, I have included several relevant quotes from Carl Sagan.

“Our species needs, and deserves, a citizenry with minds wide awake and a basic understanding of how the world works”

“If we are not able to ask skeptical questions, to interrogate those who tell us something is true, to be skeptical of those in authority, then, we are up for grabs for the next charlatan who comes rambling along.”

“I promise to question everything my leaders tell me. I promise to use my critical faculties. I promise to develop my independence of thought. I promise to educate myself so I can make my own judgements.”

There are many studies and articles published by individuals and organizations. Here are some of the more recent and relevant ones for your review. I have provided pertinent excerpts along with a link to the corresponding reference.

chooch
    Participant

A little Tom Petty

oxymoron
    Participant

Repeating someones comment from yesterday – definitely one of Kunstler’s best in a while.

Also
    Maxwell Quest your chart was fucking brilliant thanks for the effort.

Michael Reid – your mind has offered so many gems to mine over the years i say just let it rip brother – “we are not our thoughts”.

Bosco – I will see you on the other side of that hangover and also have oh so important things to say! 🙂

Germ – great links and content as usual.

Dr. D – forever your humble fanboy – I don’t care if that sounds icky. Fuck em.

Susmarie – yeah my words were all righteous and spiritual the other day but what do I know? I just feel that it is in the humility of not holding on to any idea too much that identification solidifies – I just become a dickhead. Do I prefer to be right or happy? Who walks with me? two questions that I can’t ask myself enough times in a day or life.

John Day – wet year here in Central Victoria (australia) but I have carrots, beans, potatoes, onions, 3 types of Tomatoes, cucumber, corn, zucchini, beetroot, cabbage. All I can manage with full time work, chickens (too many eggs to eat at the mo), 10 bee hives, 100 fruit trees (loquats are loving the wet and small amount of frosts over winter – cherry and pear slug, low fruit set high vegetative growth on most other things). Oh and a 12 year old and a 3 year old and building a 30square metre light earth shed from trees I cut and de-barked from my eucalyptus forest. Wild baby ducks and turtles with fresh water crayfish in the dam etc…

Bed time – I wish i could have more time to read and absorb but we do what we can. Dr D needs to post ASAP (make haste Herr Doctor) as I hate my morning read compared to my night one. A laugh and a maddened fist-shake are two of my best friends.

oxymoron
    Participant

Chooch – that was incredible. Thank you

oxymoron
    Participant

A Brief History of Epic Mass Madness

This comment goes a way to explaining the push for kids in the US – liability shield and the 1986 act. Nasty

oxymoron
    Participant

sorry

#comment-649945 on the above link

boilingfrog
    Participant

I am continuing to hold the (for simplicity’s sake) “two sides” of this debate in mind without having a mental crack-up [or no worse than normal 🙂 ], with much gratitude to Raul and this group.

Living inside the geographical bubble of a large land-grant university, I am surrounded and often work for, many highly educated folks. Professors and the like… But I find that they, for the most part, do not read widely outside their silos of knowledge (Ph.D’s: “know everything about nothing”, as opposed to knowing a little bit about a wide range of subjects).

The display of logical fallacies is absolutely breathtaking: appeal to experts; building up strawmen to tear down; sunk cost fallacy, etc. Simply amazing.

Dr.D – was it you who spoke (long ago) about how if they had let the airlines (for example) go bankrupt and the investors take the hit, the assets would not have sat around long before a new group of managers would have picked them up and re-organized. Analogous to a large oak falling the the forest to clear the canopy and fertilize the new seedlings? [So a political cartoon of QE would be tge Federal Reserve cutting down all the other saplings around to try and brace up an oak whose time had run out, yes?]

That concept is upon my mind as I watch this progression of insanity roll along… if so, thank you sir, mam, they, whomever…

So now we know- it isn’t safe for children. (“we’re never going to learn about how safe this vaccine is unless we start giving it.” Eric Rubin).

Pfizer is fuming. Their lackeys have failed
    to hook up the masses- to get them all nailed.
    Now omicron’s here and the window is shutting-
    Have at it big Pharma: let’s start the head-butting!

“They lost the war.” Yeah, but like Afghanistan, they’ll keep it going for decades if they can. There’s drugs to hawked, after all, and massive profits to be made.

Fauci’s MO included then (the 80s) as it includes now- outing and shaming. Then it was gays, now it is the obese and frail dependents.

That pseudo-Queen music on the rotten Tesco ad… Geez.

But hearing rap auf Deutsch- priceless!

Shaming: check out this poster in el gato’s post from the other day.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Some data from a big study in Israel was published a couple days ago, and Karl Denninger looked at it and found:

…among infections that matter being boosted had negative or no efficiency when it comes to severe outcomes for everyone under 60!

…BEING JABBED AFTER RECOVERING INCREASES YOUR RISK OF A SEVERE OUTCOME.

…While being jabbed after recovery is claimed to produce “superior” results (“hybrid immunity”) the data says that’s flat-out bull****… there is no statistical evidence that being jabbed after recovery helps and evidence it HARMS BY AS MUCH AS A DOUBLE in terms of the risk of severe outcome.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244442

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Covid, Covid, Covid. Variant, variant, variant. Trust me, I’m the government’s highest paid employee, and “I represent science.” Show your papers, wear a mask, take a shot or lose your job.
    A Constitutional Cure for Covid-19

A Constitutional Cure for Covid-19

F.S.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@Henry

Just saw the final posts to yesterday’s TAE…

Glad you liked the chart. I created it in PowerPoint, then snipped an image using the Windows Snip&Sketch tool. The image was then uploaded to Postimage.org and the URL grabbed for posting. I tried to keep it simple, but with a little thought there is much that could be added or improved.

Anyone wishing to have the original file to play with or expand on is welcome to it. Just post an email address here and I’ll send to you.

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Focus

My concerns ….. not your concerns …. you don’t care …. nobody cares
    Your concerns ….. not my concerns …. who cares …… nobody cares

Its time to eat

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Trading Covid dips: … variant-triggered dips! [… dipsticks pandemic!]

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
    https://www.ft.com/content/deaa2633-d3b0-42eb-b87d-a457aaed297f

Traders have taken advantage of stock market dips in the past week to scoop up US shares, even as questions persist about the new Omicron coronavirus variant and the future direction of monetary policy.

Investors poured $10bn into equity funds holding US stocks in the week to Wednesday, building on a 10-week inflow streak, according to data provider EPFR.

Investors buy the dip in US stocks as Omicron drives market volatility
    https://www.ft.com/content/deaa2633-d3b0-42eb-b87d-a457aaed297f

F.S.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

… here is a chart from above, in case link happens to be behind a paywall (my was not first time, but first time only! – I’m not a subscriber to ft.com)

https://www.ft.com/__origami/service/image/v2/images/raw/https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F9cbe4950-543c-11ec-807e-416750d35c25-standard.png?dpr=1&fit=scale-down&quality=highest&source=next&width=700

F.S.

zerosum
    Participant

Pissing contest – a contest or rivalry in which the main concern of the parties involved is the conspicuous demonstration of superiority.

USA VS Russia, China, Iran, Ukraine, communism, socialism, unvaccinated, crime, drugs, Trump, every one,

John Day
    Participant

@Oxymoron: Thanks for the status update on your homestead sufficiency projects, as winter melts to spring down-under.
    I hope this is not too disruptive to your work flow, but would you be able to identify whether this is the Prime Minister of Australia snorting a line of blow, just “before” getting on camera, or some clever forgery meant to defame the august Minister?

John Day
    Participant

Sorry, it’s just the Victoria PM, innit?

John Day
    Participant

Thoughts on Omicron for Christmas:

Safest vaccine yet?

Is this a plot to push another round of genetic engineering vaccines that obsoletes the entire COVID narrative by accident?

Is this some form of “friendly action”?

Can Omicron move fast enough to make the Davos lockdowns and fines a laughingstock of broad non-compliance? That would seem to be a point of regime change, a failure for the WEF BBB, NWO, 4th-transhuman-industrial-cyborg-slave-revolution, etc.

How far is Omicron already? Everywhere yet?

Got bicycle, vegetables and fuel?

Full circle: that corona common cold you caught so many times protected you from the “novel” coronavirus. And here comes omicron- the common cold- to inoculate us all once again. (Merry Christmas!) It doesn’t even cause ADE!
    My mate has wondered why “Joe Biden” doesn’t just declare “WE WON!!” and get on with whatever mischief his handlers have next in store for us. It’s what any sane CEO would do.

Mr. House
    Participant

“My mate has wondered why “Joe Biden” doesn’t just declare “WE WON!!””

Because this has always been about finance since the beginning and that problem hasn’t been “solved” yet 😉

maryballon
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

I’m not either one.
    I guess that I’m a doomed reject.

The New Testament quotes Jesus as saying that “it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God”.

chooch
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

Federal contractor mandate blocked nationwide.

EU ministers conference: After Feb 1, free travel in all of EU for every citizen who’s had a booster shot within 9 months of their second shot.

They think people will see this as a serious plan. BUT: people already know the Omicron shot is supposed to come in 100 days (90 by now?!).

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Update from John O’Looney (English undertaker).

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Those who didn’t cower in the face of the “disclosure” from their Money Power Oppressors would have learned what he said was one’s best self-defense against their current Big Perception Changing Event they’ve financed for us. To quickly summarized:
    1. KNOW THE LAW (as in read it for yourself and understand, like a responsible adult).
    2. STAND YOUR GROUND BASED ON THE LAW
    Now, those who actually applied that advice, at least in the United States, not have some leeway. Those who did not are in potential HOT WATER.
    A company would NOT have mandated a vaccine without a LAW. A PRESS RELEASE masquerading as a law would NOT HAVE DONE THE TRICK. Those that didn’t follow the law are now at risk of LEGAL RECOURSE. After all, when they extra-legally mandated an unproven medical procedure, especially on people with prior infection (yes, people are that mindlessly programmed by Empire, Inc.) based on EUA vaccines (the only ones physically available in the required time frame), they took on ENORMOUS LITIGATION RISK FOR NO RATIONAL REASON WHATSOEVER!
    IT IS BLACK LETTER LAW ILLEGAL TO MANDATE AN EUA VACCINE! Yes, one particular vaccine was FDA approved, BUT IT WAS NOT PHYSICALLY AVAILABLE!
    This looks like it was another level of economic siege used to DESTROY more companies NOT in the Money Power Monopolist Mega-Corporate Orwellian Fascist Global Empire system.
    As for the people who didn’t follow the advice of Herr Red Shield, things tended not to work out well at all. They got duped into getting a permanent cellular change through illegal coercion based on a press release.
    Folks, wake up! BTW, in the Matrix, Neo was NEVER out of the Matrix. When he thought he was out, he was still in. Ponder that Money Power Mockery and how it fits into your your own life. And, yes, I follow the exact same principle in my own life, too. I’m not out of the Debt-Based Money Matrix, and never will be, but I know it, and still strive to exit more and more.
    Socrates was declared the wisest man in Greece, not because of what he knew, BUT BECAUSE HE WIELDED THE TRIVIUM METHOD OF INTELLECTUAL SELF-DEFENSE HONESTLY and, therefore, knew what he didn’t know.
    And if you think Socrates would consciously ignore the disclosures of the ruling dElites, well, your emotions are misleading you. I bet he would have finished the document faster than I did… which was about 6-7 waking hours split with some sleep starting at 3:00 AM between to reading sessions.

Germ
    Participant

@ maryballon – haha, I posted that there yesterday, as Jeremy!

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

Court-Ordered Pfizer Documents They Tried To Have Sealed For 55 years Show 1223 Deaths, 158,000 Adverse Events in 90 Days Post EUA Release

https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/court-ordered-pfizer-documents-they

Germ
    Participant

“Scientists find ‘stealth’ version of Omicron that may be harder to track”

You just can’t make this shit up.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/07/scientists-find-stealth-version-of-omicron-not-identifiable-with-pcr-test-covid-variant

They can keep pulling rabbits out of the hat forever!!

Germ
    Participant

“The main observation that we have made over the last two weeks is that the majority of patients in the COVID wards have not been oxygen dependent. SARS-CoV-2 has been an incidental finding in patients that were admitted to the hospital for another medical, surgical or obstetric reason.”

https://www.samrc.ac.za/news/tshwane-district-omicron-variant-patient-profile-early-features

More very good news – but of course, it doesn’t fit the Fear Porn Narrative.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

@Chooch, Bravo! You actually took personal responsibility and read Title VII! Perhaps you even listened in on some Peggy Hall to learn from some of her experiences. You did what Rothschild said to do…
    1. You learned the law…
    2. AND YOU STOOD YOUR GROUND!
    And by doing so, you DIRECTLY thumbed your nose at Rothschild because he didn’t explain the truth expecting people to actually do it, he explained it because he wanted to show what puerile cowards we were.
    Bravo!
    Good on ya!

WES
    Participant

Polder:

Thank you for posting the link to the English undertaker’s update. Sadly no truer words spoken.

WES
    Participant

Chooch:

Great and well written letter to HR. Sadly it will likely have no impact on a closed mind.

Saul Goodman
    Participant

Question for the Group:
    My sister in law is not wanting to get the shot. She has type 1 diabetes her whole life. She doesnt need to get the shot for her job. I have tried to stay out of it as my wife feels its risky for me to weigh in with my opinion, and god forbid something happen, people blame me for talking her out of not getting the shot.

Is type 1 really something that would mix poorly if she got covid? I would think the vax itself is riskier than covid?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.