Debt Rattle December 9 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 9 2019

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Lewis Wickes Hine News of the Titanic and possible survivors 1912   • US Banks’ Reluctance To Lend Cash May Have Caused Repo Shock: BIS (R.) • BI
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 9 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Lewis Wickes Hine News of the Titanic and possible survivors 1912

Ah, those were the days…
    Well before my time…nostalgia projection… 😉

Dr. D
    Participant

“could explain a recent spike in U.S. money market rates”

It COULD, but really DeutscheBank is going down and China is getting hammered. But if they said that, there’d be a panic, and we want THEM to panic and be destroyed, like Thailand was, not us.

“Did the big banks know the Fed would move in?”

Yes, obviously. This is the very and single purpose of the Fed, so JPM can be absolutely certain the Fed, owned by JPM, would help JPM, who owns the Fed. This is why they don’t need to coordinate or conspire: they just set the mission parameters and let things proceed naturally. If Powell did NOT hand out infinite money of U.S. Taxpayers for JPM profits and bonuses, only THEN would he be removed, because he would have failed his fiduciary duty according to Fed and Congressional guidelines. What is it somebody says here, just make the illegal, legal, then steal at will? Then when I say that and we all spend 20 or 100 years watching it happen, they say “Oh what nonsense Herr Docktor, what imaginative stories you invent. We simply read the story you predict every day forever but it doesn’t mean that.”

…Actually, just like a news show recently where a guy talked about “conspiracy theories” where – get this! – they actually THINK that there are pedophiles in the highest levels of business and government who are allied with each other and use blackmail to control governments. Can you believe what a ridiculous story? What will people think of next?! he says. Btw, new breaking news on Epstein, mysteriously dead in a top security prison, his government and business clients, his stories being buried by every largest news source, and his deep and provable connections with Mossad. Ah but those conspiracy guys still are nuts, ain’t they?

Now you know why they don’t hide anything. Why bother? Nobody believes their own eyes anyway, but they’ll believe any illogical third-rate huckster who ever spoke.

Northern Ireland customs arrangements may thwart Boris Johnson’s plan to leave the EU”

What do they think he will say, “Aw shucks Gomer, guess we can never leave the EU then!” Um, no.

“The EU/UK future relationship cannot be settled in 11 months.

Well it hasn’t been settled in the last 2,000 years of Anglo-Euro relations, so I don’t know why it needs to be settled now. Like other neighbors, all matters are always ongoing, and ebb and flow. But hey, why not solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict while you’re at it? I hear Kushner’s free.

which raises the danger of the UK crashing out with no deal.”

Why is this a danger? I told you three years ago the EU would kill every Briton and sink the island into the sea before they would allow them to leave voluntarily, so it’s the only possible outcome. Also, although disruptive, their economy will start recovering from that minute. That doesn’t sound like danger to me, it sounds like –although painful — you finally lanced that pus-filled boil called “Merkel” and can start healing. The only danger is to Westminster and self-dealing pinheads who write articles defending their embarrassing indulgence in The Guardian while their countrymen and nation are destroyed.

I am absolutely unable to square the opinion polls with the evidence of my own eyes”

Silly. Trust the polls and ignore your eyes like a good citizen. –The danger here is that, like Trump voters, they are going to shut their mouth, vote hard, and then deny it to pollsters, the public, and their wives.

China has ordered that all foreign computer equipment and software be removed from government offices

Interesting, since it wouldn’t matter. Is China then telling us Intel has U.S. back-doors the same way Huawei has Red Army exploits? Hey wait: we already KNOW they BOTH do, as a matter of public record. Don’t you remember that rushed and crippling Intel patch after the Vault 7 release to every server (and desktop) on earth? Ha, but those conspiracy guys who claim there’s an Intel back door the government has keys to sure are dumb, aren’t they? That happened, what? Yesterday? It doesn’t exist anymore, it never happened, it’s “debunked”. Winston made sure of it.

Now China will have to watch and go pubic a few more times when UPS/FedEx intercept tech shipments so the chips can be re-soldered as was also in the news a bunch of times. Oh wait: not it wasn’t. Yes it was. Except it wasn’t. That was yesterday’s reality, which is not true today, but will be true again by 7pm.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has charged NATO with wanting to “dominate the world

See, isn’t that ridiculous? NATO only wants to add every nation on earth, increase the budget, run attack operations all over the planet, and surround Russia from Belarus to Afghanistan to Japan. How would absorbing every nation on earth and bombing every holdout with depleted uranium one by one be “dominating the world”? You so silly.

“Africom Confirms Russian Air Defense System Shot Down US Drone Over Libyan Capital”
    “This highlights the malign influence of Russian mercenaries acting to influence the outcome of the civil war in Libya…”

But not the malign influence of U.S. forces influencing the outcome of the Civil War in Libya? Do tell. It’s not evil when we do it. Election riggings R us, admitted worldwide, when we’re not killing and bombing them instead.

Oh man, Paul Volcker died, Gonna have to do something about him. Like compare him to Bernanke, Greenspan, Jay Powell. Volcker was 92 and quite literally larger than life. We’ll see a lot of obituaries, maybe some will be okay. hard to tell with the new Fed normal that came in after his time in charge. Would he have approved of ZIRP and NIRP and -not- QE? Did he, did they ask him?

RIP

zerosum
    Participant

I have nothing new to add
    “just make the illegal, legal, then steal at will?

Can you believe what a ridiculous story? What will people think of next?!”

zerosum
    Participant

RE.: /ilargi-assange-and-auschwitz#comment_stream

After skimming the comments faster and faster to read someone making sense, I conclude that the sane people have migrated to TAE web site.

zerosum
    Participant

Go read the new reports at
    https://johnsolomonreports.com/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.