Debt Rattle February 1 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 1 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant

From Dmitry Orlov’s piece at the Saker, from the comment section:

Dmitry Orlov on January 21, 2022 · at 4:19 pm EST/EDT

“Another poor victim who thinks that the Ukraine is somehow important. It isn’t. None of this has to do with the Ukraine. The problem is with the US/NATO posing a threat to Russian security.

What is critical for Russia is to make sure that the Ukraine remains Europe’s problem, forever. It has over a dozen nuclear reactors that the Europeans will have to pay to dismantle—and that’s just a start. They will also have to absorb an influx of several million Ukrainian economic refugees at that economy falls apart. They will have to provide humanitarian aid to the Ukrainian population in order to limit the extent of a Ukrainian crime wave pouring across EU’s borders. Meanwhile, the Russians will simply look the other way because the Ukraine will be Somebody Else’s Problem. You broke it—you own it…..”

This includes the 12 aging nearing decommission phase of very ancient nuclear reactors. Very expensive to pull the plug on, unless of course the EU doesn’t mind multiple Chernobyls…..Blowin in the Wind…

Oroboros
    Participant

The Ukraine will be the EU’s (HGZA) Honest to God Zombie Apocalypse

And the Ukraine is chocked full of Honest to God Neo-Nazis

The Azov Battalion is just the tip of the spear.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/72/Emblem_of_the_Azov_Battalion.svg/547px-Emblem_of_the_Azov_Battalion.svg.png

those darned kids
    Participant

czech..

those darned kids
    Participant
    WES
    Participant

SeaBirds:

Thanks for the link. The slide pictures are very strangle to say the least. Since when has mother nature created rectangles and squares in our blood streams. Flowing blood, a fluid being pumped by the heart, works better when things are more round. Rectangles and squares in the blood stream make pumping the blood by the heart more difficult.

These shapes remind me of nano micro chips. (Electrical background)

Could this be what is triggering the micro blood clots being seen by an undertaker of the dead who have been vaccinated?

Dr. John Day might be very interested in viewing these slides!

WES
    Participant

Just remember the Ukraine is the US Congress’s favorite money laundry mat for soiled laundry!
    US foreign aid sent to the Ukraine is washed and cleaned before being returned to members of Congress.

WES
    Participant

Remember Trudeau’s failed multi-million dollar vaccine deal with China?
    It supposedly was a total failure.
    It was not a failure but likely a very successful money laundering operation.

Remember Trudeau setting up a Chinese company to source covid supplies from China?
    Likely another very successful money laundering operation.

We will probably never know because Trudeau’s “trust” is set up off shore.

He is a very, very rich man.

Oroboros
    Participant

Peak Irony? University Puts Trigger-Warning On George Orwell’s ‘1984’

University puts a trigger warning on George Orwell’s ‘1984’

Snowflake Woketard “Defcon 1” alert!!!!!

[DEFCON 1, also called Cocked Pistol or White Alert.
    Defcon 1 is a white colored alert status and is a maximum readiness condition level that was initially created in 1959 by the joint chiefs of staff. Cocked Pistol means that the United States is currently in a state of war, or that a nuclear threat is either in progress or imminent.]

https://images.dailykos.com/images/482115/story_image/defcon.jpg?1512773708

In an Orwellian turn of events, the University of Northampton has put a trigger warning on George Orwell’s dystopian novel “1984,” citing “explicit material” that some students may find “offensive and upsetting,”

“……In addition to “1984” getting a trigger warning at the University of Northampton, the UK-based Salford University has put trigger warnings on Charlotte Bronte’s “Jane Eyre” and Charles Dickens’s “Great Expectations,” which are marked as “distressing,” the Daily Mail reports:

The warnings accompany a reading list given to students on Salford’s BA English literature course, and have been revealed in response to a Freedom of Information request.

The university warns undergraduates: “There are scenes and discussions of violence and sexual violence in several of the primary texts studied on this module. Some students may find the content of the following texts distressing.”

Not to be outdone, students in America recently took trigger warnings to a whole new level.

The student-staffed Prevention, Advocacy and Resource Center at Brandeis University last year listed the term “trigger warning” itself as “oppressive” and among those the campus community should avoid.

“The word ‘trigger’ has connections to guns for many people,” the center’s website stated. “We can give the same heads-up using language less connected to violence.”

And in 2020, Baylor University put up a trigger warning for a swath of American flags planted in the grass as a Sept. 11 memorial.”

zerosum
    Participant

Warning
    interacts with drug that are taken by old people with old age condition.

Oroboros
    Participant

TRIGGER WARNING

“One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship.” ― George Orwell, 1984

“The masses never revolt of their own accord, and they never revolt merely because they are oppressed. Indeed, so long as they are not permitted to have standards of comparison, they never even become aware that they are oppressed.” ― George Orwell, 1984

sumac.carol
    Participant

Quebec scrapped their covid health tax today -yay!!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/vax-tax-nixed-1.6334828

deflationista
    Participant

Not only does Ivermectin work, it’s even more effective than Paxlovid against Omicron.

Bury your head a little deeper up whatever ass you seem lodged in, why don’t you?.

Cheez-Its are most effective against Omicron. You can’t prove that they’re not. Dr. Vinny Boombatz says that Cheez-Its are the answer but big farma is keeping him silent.

zerosum
    Participant

Preposterous typing error
    Paxlovid warning
    interacts with drug that are taken by old people with old age condition.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Mister Roboto
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant

donkey see, donkey do

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Funny, it seems as though we only rate one Karen-bot, who in the face of uncontrolled “real reality” is deflating like a child’s balloon into the sad sack he/she/it is 😐

Perhaps the info + community on TAE is too psyop adverse for a full frontal assault, like the twits on fakebook, instagranny & tik flop, what a sad, twisted wasteland of humanity those propaganda outlets epitomize…

What is happening now is so predictable & inevitable, given the MO of U$ Empire Inc., only the ultimate outcome is obscured as “The Narrative” strains.

Stay safe kiddos,

Gary

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@deflationista

Contrary to what you might think (and yes, I concede that you might still be able to think) I do not want you to go away. You serve as a very useful foil, to whom important truths can be directed . . . not so that you might understand them, but so that others of your cohort can. Your “ilk” so to speak.

You and your ilk are very very seriously misreading and underestimating the situation. You believe that, win or lose, this whole crisis is going to eventually blow over and that conditions will return to a balance of power that is at most only moderately changed from what it used to be.

That is not what’s going to happen. What is going to happen is continued exponential growth of irrefutable evidence which leaves no stone unturned, and no significantly guilty party unprosecuted. The killers are going down, and that outcome is way to late to stop. The phenomenon is not running on momentum. It’s running on truth.

Only the oblivious fail to see what is inescapable, inevitable and upon us : Justice.

Time to search your soul and do the right thing. Even if your motive is simply to save yourself, it’s still the right thing. Stop lying.

John Day
    Participant

I looked at the pictures SeaBirds sent. It’s not anything I saw in med school. Looks like little circuits and parts that could function as antennas. Is it self-constructing? Is it RFID-type stuff, that can send and receive if powered by a radio frequency device?
    Beats me.
    How can I be sure of the veracity?

those darned kids
    Participant

d. benton: i keep telling it that the time has come to jump ship.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Not only does Ivermectin work, it’s even more effective than Paxlovid against Omicron.

Bury your head a little deeper up whatever ass you seem lodged in, why don’t you?

The gods be good: You really are a rude prick aren’t you….

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I’m pretty sure the deflated one simply has an emotional attachment to The Narrative (TM) the reasons for which we’ll never know (and are probably better off not knowing).

V. Arnold
    Participant

The gods be good: You really are a rude prick aren’t you….

Lordy, lordy, rhetorical question if ever there was one…LOL…

upstateNYer
    Participant

[sigh]

This is not hard to figure out, you guys. Forget about arguing with Deflationista because, seriously, what difference does that make?

Oxy has led the way for everyone here, whether they realize it or not. Australia is one of the worst situations in this whole global dumpster fire.

Oxy stood his ground, held to his core values, didn’t back down no matter what happened. Hats off to Oxy and what he has been through over the past two years.

No arguments are needed anymore, although i get it – that’s what keeps y’all involved in this board.

A tribute to oxy:

WES
    Participant

I see Pfizer and fauci are in a rush to get the vaccine approved for children.
    Maybe they are worried time is running out to achieve permanent legal protection?
    Once the vaccine is approved for children, Pfizer is legally home free.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Why aren’t more people looking at the vaccine under a microscope? Why hasn’t the public been informed of the full ingredients of the only FDA approved vaccine for Covid?

Either:
    A> Laziness
    B> Don’t want to know and/or care about “real reality”.
    C> Fully invested as a merc to profit from TBTF’s Narrative.
    D> All of the above.

This article triggered a memory from 2007-2008, where I was involved with a round robin with the press room word monkeys (failed indoctrination 100%), where a bloomturd “reporter” blurted out that what U$ Empire Inc. needed was another world war to solve the economic crisis…

Not to be outdone by the brainwashed dilettante, I added that the next global conflict probably won’t involve convention weaponry, that a bio-weapon and/or nano-tech assault was a high probability.

That effectively ended the discussion, as most “reporters” only report bad things after-the-fact & live in a fantastical world of feelingz…

We will probably never know because Trudeau’s “trust” is set up off shore.

He is a very, very rich man.

Of course Turdow is, isn’t that the point?

After all, he doesn’t give two pence about the “people”, he’s just a “pretty” apparatchik teacher that lies convincingly to serfs, that answers to his Monarch, Elizabeth II, just like his father…

You Canucks are a strange bunch, still living in La-La-Land when you had a chance to actually be free, instead of staying loyal subjects to the Crown 😐

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@those darned kids

A few of the shills are now doing that (jumping ship, distancing themselves, rolling it back, going dark, etc.) but time is running out and escape routes close as the hard evidence mounts. I don’t think anything like this his has never happened to them before. Even Nuremburg cut the Nazis a lot of slack (legally speaking) , but this time the victims of genocide are not a minority group, and no court can control what a vengeful populace will do when the lid comes off.

Having deflationista around increases the opportunity to point out stuff like that. Maybe a few of the smarter ones will get the truth before the truth gets them.

those darned kids
    Participant

such arrogance. they will rue their hubris:

those darned kids
    Participant

for all the funky truckers!

SeaBirds
    Participant

WES and John Day,

Thanks for the feedback on the slide pictures. Baffling indeed, hopefully some more scientists will take up the baton to establish the truth about the contents of these experimental drugs. Without waiting 55 years. One test of veracity: what is the researcher’s motive? – profit? – seems not. Professional advantage? – actually the opposite, he takes a risk publishing this. Click bait for conspiracy theorists? – seems like an honest enough presentation. Someone with the necessary skills and access to an appropriate microscope and the vials should be able to repeat these observations.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

The woman, 22, was able to overcome the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus which causes COVID-19

The Epoch Times has an anti-China agenda. Fine. They also recognize that Fauci is a liar. Good. But why can’t they put these two together? For two years that have tried to rename the SARS-Cov2 virus as the “CCP virus.” It never caught on, not even with their own readers, which is why they have to remind the reader in every single article about Covid-19 that CCP virus stands for “Chinese Communist Party” virus. It’s become annoyingly pedantic. Not because they seek to assign responsibility, which the media should, but because they are giving Fauci a pass. Rather than “CCP Virus” they might try “FBF Virus” — as in “funded by Fauci”. Or maybe the CCP+FBF Virus.

WES
    Participant

SeaBirds:

All I know is if you want to pump a fluid, like in a slurry pump, you want to be pumping round things, like dand, pebbles and stones.

The last thing you ever want to be pumping are things with sharpe 90 degree corners like squares and rectangles! Crushed rocks come to mind. Nobody pumps crushed rocks that I am aware of.

If they aren’t nano micro chips, then my bet is these strange shapes might be what is causing the micro blood clots.

those darned kids
    Participant

boogaloo: just call it “baric’s baby”.

those darned kids
    Participant

seabirds: never forget there are “fake newsers” out there, ready to put some kind of extra nonsense out there so that the covidians have one more reason to jump up and down and scream, “see, they believe any old conspiracy theory”.

these shots are toxic enough without that stuff. as to nanotrackers, ¿why go to all that trouble when (almost) everybody just submits with their schmartphones, anyway?

chooch
    Participant

Drop this in your google search

Anti-vaccine protest in Canada spurs outrage

zerosum
    Participant

@ John day

Reminder
    Get gas for the generator
    Cold air is coming

WES
    Participant

Since I built a solar cooker, I have been using it as often as I get a sunny day. Here in Toronto, during December and January that hasn’t been very often, maybe once a week or ten days.

Just for fun I looked up the angle of the sun during solar noon for Toronto.

December 23/21 the sun was at 23 degrees, it’s low for the year.
    January 23/22 the sun angle was at 27 degrees. (a gain of +4 degrees)
    On February 23/22 the sun will be at 37 degrees. (+9 degrees)
    On March 23/22 the sun angle will be at 48 degrees. (+10 degrees)
    On April 23/22 the sun angle will be at 59 degrees. (+11 degrees)
    On May 23/22 the sun angle will be at 67 degrees. (+12 degrees)
    On June 23/22 the sun reaches it’s ghest point at 70 degrees. (+3 degrees)

What surprised me is how linear the sun rises in the middle 4 months between it’s yearly low and high points. I was expecting to see a larger non-linear monthy change.

It is nice to know that after surviving the first long dark dreary month from the sun’s low in December, I can now look forward to a more rapidly rising sun and the increasing likelihood of getting a sunburn!

I am also hoping the sun will soon rise above the 4 spruce tree tops in my neighbor’s backyard!

sumac.carol
    Participant

According to recent Angus Reid poll, the majority of Canadians want covid restrictions to end.
    https://apple.news/A0O4aKDGeRiSd52iNByW0vw

Mister Roboto
    Participant

oxymoron
    Participant

Thanks for the big ups UpStateNYer but we all have a role to play.
    Holy shit it is a grind though.
    In my town, there are others, if ever I see them outside my encrypted Signal group who face the same but where I live out of every 100 people 94 have been stabbed multiple times, 2 are too old or sick and 4 refuse. I don’t know who they are except a handful but it is full-blown fucking Orwellian here. I am the only person with no mask in shops and I hate to say but it is making me anti-social.
    Those eyes track me like looking at a rare bird or curiosity and it is hard to stop the ego from imagining what they’re thinking, but it’s easier if you remind yourself you’re in Stanley Milgrom experiment.

But still we must fight on. And only in little ways, but ways that will count over time. For example I am now not allowed to settle, comfort or be in the building with my three -year-old child in kinder. Which means I simply reassure him from outside the bars of the school grounds which makes everybody else uncomfortable, I don’t care if they think I’m crazy they can sit in it. They back this government and this government loves me like vampires love blood.
    I have no income now that I’ve broken my arm, but all of my unvaccinated friends l know locally, passed around the hat and now I have two months income to get me through the hard times. I can tell you none of those people will need to buy firewood this winter. And the government will not get $.01 out of that transaction.
    Fuck them they are killing themselves by attacking me by attacking you by attacking truckers by attacking all of those they depend on including everyone in this forum who is standing tough except perhaps for the one with flatulence.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.