Debt Rattle February 18 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 18 2017

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Unknown California State Automobile Association signage 1925   • “That War You Ordered….” (Jim Kunstler) • US ‘Unwavering’ In NATO Support – Penc
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 18 2017]

rapier
    Participant

An alternate take on Kuntsler’s “The Russia paranoia frenzy is serious business because it indicates that a state-of-war exists between the permanent bureaucracy of government (a.k.a. the Deep State) and the new Trump administration.” is given by Pepe Escobar in some recent articles linked below.

That take is that the Deep State isn’t a unified entity but has factions and branches and those branches are now at war. The neocon and neoliberal branches are now doing battle with the nationalist, for want of a better term, who want reproachmont with Russia and to end the neoliberal/globalism stuff and bring the production back home, not to mention kick every minority you can name to the curb, or out.

https://www.opednews.com/author/author73066.html?sid=73066

Chris M
    Participant

I don’t know if any of you had the chance to witness Donald Trump’s press conference this week, but it was surely a thing to behold–historic, some people called it. The way he took the mainstream media to task was almost surreal. I say almost surreal, because it was something you’d come to expect from Trump, at this point.

Michael Snyder has a good article about this, which I think is spot on.

It Is About Time That We Had A President That Was Willing To Go To War With The Mainstream Media

Yes, I know. It’s Michael Snyder. Put any opinions you have about his ideology aside for a bit and ponder what he has to say. I’m sure many, if not all, of you figured out what he has to say a long time ago.

How many people have the ability to stand up to evil and corruption, when they don’t even know the truth of what is happening?

Does the main stream media in the United States, for example, report on what is really happening in Greece?

What about Syria?

What about the Ukraine? Crimea? (Or “Korea” as Maxine Waters says)

What about what the World Bank or the IMF does?

I could go on and on, as you know.

It is said that light disinfects. We need more light.

“This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.” John 3:19-20

oxymoron
    Participant

“Forgive them for they know not what they do” in no way evaluates what they do – there is no judgement.

I guess when shit gets really dark – we have to find some light to turn to – find it where you can and if you can’t – be still and try not to be the author of your thoughts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.