Debt Rattle Good Friday 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Good Friday 2019

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Agostina Segatori Sitting in the Café du Tambourin 1887   • Top Mueller Report Takeaways So Far (ZH) • Mueller, Trump, and ‘Two
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Good Friday 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Too good to miss:

Enjoy…
    Ilargi; there was no embed code so I couldn’t adjust the frame size; so, if you’re so inclined be my guest.
    It is pretty damn funny and spot on…

Dr. D
    Participant

“None of the key White House aides at the center of the controversy who testified for hours and hours – including Donald Trump, Jr. or Jared Kushner – were charged with any crimes of any kind, not even perjury, obstruction of justice or lying to Congress. These facts are fatal to the conspiracy theorists who have drowned U.S. discourse for almost three years”

No they’re not. Like I said, in a fact-free reality, they just ignore everything, and CNN, NBC, and all the others reported it that Trump was fully guilty of everything. …The walls are closing in. So what was fatal? When facts don’t matter, only the feels, there is no logical end to anything. Don’t like it? Just make something up, report it, and then it’s the truth. Even if – or especially if – you can hold truthful reporters in solitary for 7 years before ‘droning that guy’. It’s totally justified! Because I just made up the facts that make it okay!

“Democrats, Mueller Just Handed You a Road Map for Impeachment (Hasan)”

Proving the point. Can it be repaired? Sure! Absolutely! They (we) just have to return to the #logos, to objective reality, a thing we call facts and logic. The alternative is a narcissistic self-absorption where reality is whatever I want, whatever I just thought, and everybody else has to obey me or die. https://www.ecosophia.net/after-the-shouting-the-silence/ I’d say as King John, “The Law is in my mouth”, but it’s worse than that: it’s in my head, and I make you guess what it is. If you guess wrong or don’t bow to me, I de-person, de-bank, and tell lies until you get fired, and consider myself doing God’s work, an agent of light and love on earth. Because isn’t saying things I don’t want to hear really hate speech?

As Greer points out, you can avoid reality, but you can’t avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. Like losing elections in MI, WI, and PA. They’re not going to accept the #logos. They hate it and anyone who suggests objective reality or objective law with the heat of a thousand suns. Nevertheless it will happen.

“Russiagate is Dead! Long Live Russiagate! (CP)”

“Bolton: The authoritarian regime of Chavez and Maduro has allowed penetration by adversaries of the United States, [who are allies of Venezuela have been invited, and have every right to be there] not least of which is Cuba. … We think that’s a strategic significant threat to the United States and there are others as well including Iran’s interest in Venezuela’s uranium deposits.
    Mnuchin: Let me just comment. This is a country very rich in oil resources. There’s no reason why these resources shouldn’t be used [by Sachs and Exxon instead of the Venezuelan people, as happened before Chavez].”

They then wax poetic about the Russians and Cubans who have been invited in and are completely legal instead of Guiado and the U.S. black ops, who are not, and are in violation of every international law.

Well, at least they’re open about being illegal, murdering warmongers who have broken every treaty ever signed plus the 200 year-old Monroe Doctrine. …Should do wonders for our reputation that way.

“Russia has accepted that war is coming no matter what it does”

Trump won’t be there forever and neither will Putin. The minute they’re gone, Russia will nuke us as being a planet-wide war-monger who has toppled 100 governments and killed far more than 6 million people, who is both totally insane and “not discussion capable.” This can be averted, but I doubt it. You can’t do what the U.S. has done and pay no consequences. By then, Turkey will have flipped, Saudi will be with China, and Germany, and therefore France will all be with Russia. Russia will be with China, and create the long-feared and untouchable island empire of MacKinder, the one the anglos fought three world wars to prevent. When there is no counterweight, a new generation will come into power, and say, China takes the pacific rim, Russia consolidates a pan-European alliance, and they strongly encroach throughout the Americas we have left in 100 years of utter ruin. To balance this, America would have to be serious and sane, and we are not. But that’s the long wheel of history.

“the rank idiocy of Zbigniew Brzezinski’s “Grand Chessboard”: his theory that Russia wants to be an empire but cannot do so without the Ukraine shatters on contact with the realization that Russia hasn’t been an empire for over a century now and has no need or desire to become one again.”

But the present mentally-ill leaders cannot understand a system of sovereign nations cooperating in national self-interest. They assume it is an empire system of orders-or-death, of extraction, tribute, and murder like their own. Now why would I say that? Perhaps from looking at Greece?

“Greek Economy Among the World’s Most ‘Miserable’ – Bloomberg (K.)”

Murder and tribute. Submit or die.

“Ecuador Turns to Interpol to Arrest Former Foreign Minister (RT)”

Did Interpol ever find their head police chief? Strange to turn to a police force that can’t even find or keep their own leaders safe. Might want to look for him in China under the code name “Kashoggi.” This is how weak and inept the West is, and how clearly the world can see it. They’re a joke, a circus, a clown show.

“Half of UK Teachers Buying Essentials for Their Pupils (Ind.)”

Sounds legit. They need that money for aid to Israel bombs in Syria, and to make ships that have no missiles and planes that can’t fly. Priorities, you know. True here as well.

It is pretty damn funny and spot on…

That must be why I posted in the Debt Rattle when it came out….

Update: that was on Tuesday.

Update2: I adjusted the size.

seychelles
    Participant

Thanks for linking the Saker/Orlov interview. One of the wisest, wittiest documents in many moons. A real must-read.

Absolutely, seychelles. We can do with a smart view of the west from the outside.

V. Arnold
    Participant

That must be why I posted in the Debt Rattle when it came out….

Oops! Sorry, missed it.

Update: that was on Tuesday.

Update2: I adjusted the size.

Thanks.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Trump won’t be there forever and neither will Putin. The minute they’re gone, Russia will nuke us as being a planet-wide war-monger who has toppled 100 governments and killed far more than 6 million people, who is both totally insane and “not discussion capable.” This can be averted, but I doubt it. You can’t do what the U.S. has done and pay no consequences. By then, Turkey will have flipped, Saudi will be with China, and Germany, and therefore France will all be with Russia. Russia will be with China, and create the long-feared and untouchable island empire of MacKinder, the one the anglos fought three world wars to prevent. When there is no counterweight, a new generation will come into power, and say, China takes the pacific rim, Russia consolidates a pan-European alliance, and they strongly encroach throughout the Americas we have left in 100 years of utter ruin. To balance this, America would have to be serious and sane, and we are not. But that’s the long wheel of history.
    Dr D

Late to the party, but; that’s quite a paragraph. Well said and I agree for the most part; up to and including Russia pre-empting an attack.
    The U.S. has gotten too many passes on too many crimes against humanity…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.