Debt Rattle January 10 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 10 2023

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Just Some Randomer
    Participant

@John Day “I call “FOUL” on the gas stoves causing childhood asthma”

Yes – but if you were stealthily pushing your population away from using fossil fuels would this not be an obvious thing to do?

Dr. D
    Participant

Me and the vaccines as the trolley problem:

Pic

Russia is conscripting their population when losing. Wrong: they reactivated veterans per the original agreement, just like the U.S. National Guard. The WEST is restarting the draft though. In Sweden, now that they want to join NATO. Once again, forever and ever, whatever the West says about the other guy, they are only talking about themselves.

Sure, I believe CO2 causes warming. Just not enough of it, and is contained by a chaotic fury of other factors. As seen in 600 Million years of charts. Chaos math would also tell you you can’t predict the tipping point. But we haven’t had a tipping point anywhere in any of any level of CO2 ever seen (10x the present) because if it had we would have tipped. All I have to argue is: we’re not Venus. That’s my case. Argue with it if you want, but convince Ivy League Chemists first: I’m just a’ridin’ this train.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

The idea that we’ll turn ourselves into Venus-lite is obviously so much click-bait in the end. It’s a sales mantra not a genuine scientific prediction.

Only question I see that reasonably obtains is: let’s start acting as if the climate changes a lot, which it does, typically going through a decade or two or lethally critical changes. Now that there are 8 billion of us everywhere, the weather effects a LOT more people than it did just a hundred years ago. We can focus on silly arguments about who’s weather prediction is right or not, or instead focus on dealing with weather as we already know it, which is already tricky enough business, and start designing our lifestyles to deal responsibly with this tricky business.

btw, your rep on charts/facts re: climate change is poor with me, btw, Dr.D., but I’m just another shadow on the wall.

If one volcano can trigger a half-decade weather anomaly, I would think that burning, uh — “All told, from 1969 to 2018, a fifty-year span, the world has consumed 1.306 trillion barrels of oil.” — about 200 billion tons of oil in 50 years might produce a hiccup. And Terran hiccups are huge.

There’s a real problem and it isn’t whether the world is heating or cooling long term; it’s the wobbliness it goes through as it makes this transition. We don’t make the wobbliness but it happens, and just a 200 billion ton hiccup can be dicey. It being logical to assume that in the short run the planet continues to do what we’re currently seeing: planet grows warmer, it makes sense to take that into our current 100-year plan.

Oh, that’s right. We don’t do long-term, and we’re not cooperative, we’re competitive, cooperating only marginally within our home teams.

But no big deal. Short-term climate wobbliness will just have to stand in line with all the other problems we face as a species, a civilization, and a thorn in God’s Eye. I don’t discuss climate change to prove anything to anyone. I do it to see how far people will cling to their confirmation biases. It’s amazing….

zerosum
    Participant

https://en.reseauinternational.net/loffensive-de-la-russie-est-en-cours/
    10th January 2023/Valentin Vasilescu /37 Comments
    Russia’s offensive is underway

phoenixvoice
    Participant

“The pace is picking up”

Another older person who frequents the weekly open mic died. That is three deaths in 3 weeks — all elderly. The wife of one of the group’s founders opined to me last night that she hoped that would be the end of their deaths for a while. I agreed that would be nice, but pointed out that it isn’t just older people dying, it is younger folks, too, people are dying all across the board, and the younger ones are according to actuarial data.

I didn’t mean to open the can of worms…but I forgot that although the data about increased deaths of the young and employed covered by group term life is readily available to any who look for it, it isn’t covered by the mainstream media, and most people are ignorant of it. I explained that when the pandemic hit I had to find a way to find reliable information about what was going on…it took a few months, but I finally did, largely due to TAE. I sang the tribute song to Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning, and Aaron Swartz at the open mic, which of course I found due to TAE. She said that she would look up TAE today. If she does, and reads these comments, she will recognize me.

The pace is picking up…
    I have friends, clients, two siblings and their spouses and teen children who are jabbed. I worry…but life has to be lived, so I push it from my mind and focus on what needs to be done today.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.kp.ru/daily/27450/4704309/
    The fighters who knocked out the American “Bradley” in Ukraine, promise to be golden
    Businessmen arranged a competition among the “hunters” for an infantry fighting vehicle, which the United States promises to supply to the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Читайте на http://WWW.KP.RU: https://www.kp.ru/daily/27450/4704309/

John Day
    Participant

Testing, testing. I can’t get content to upload.

irwin
    Participant

This is just sloppy thinking —
    “…that CO2, the life of plants, was considered for a time to be a deadly poison”
    “Lindzen said that the earth was just emerging from the “Little Ice Age” in the 19th century and says that it is “not surprising” to see warming after that.”
    “ And if we had warming, it should be accomplished by less storminess.”

John Day
    Participant

Hmm, I could not even post the link to my blog. I’ll deactivate the links with a space between “dot” and “com” https://drjohnsblog.substack. com/p/government-by-the-people

John Day
    Participant

Let me try links that are somewhat less subversive:

Gail Tverberg (Thanks Germ): 2023: Expect a financial crash followed by major energy-related changes
    Why is the economy headed for a financial crash? It appears to me that the world economy hit Limits to Growth about 2018 because of a combination of diminishing returns in resource extraction together with rising population. The Covid-19 pandemic and the accompanying financial manipulations hid these problems for a few years, but now, as the world economy tries to reopen, the problems are back with a vengeance…
    ​ ​If the world economy experiences major financial turbulence in 2023, we could be in for a rough ride. In my opinion, a major financial crash seems likely. This is could upset the economy far more seriously than the 2008 crash.
    ​ ​I am certain that some mitigation measures can be implemented. For example, there could be a major push toward trying to make everything that we have today last longer. https://ourfiniteworld.com/2023/01/09/__trashed/

If you make money from owning a utility, you get more profit if you have an absolute monopoly and everybody has to use your utility. You can charge whatever you want. When our electricity went out for days in Texas in February 2021, were were greatly helped through the cold weather by having a gas stove, which we used judiciously. Putting all of your eggs in somebody else’s basket, which you rent, will accomplish what?

​ ​Federal agency is considering a ban on gas stoves in the US, report says: ‘Hidden hazard​’​ ​Peer-reviewed research published in December in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health also found more than 12% of childhood asthma cases in the nation can be attributed to the use of a gas stove.​ ​​ (And they “can” be attributed to farting while sleeping.)​ https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2023/01/10/gas-stove-ban-us/11022254002/

I call “FOUL” on the gas stoves causing childhood asthma in the US, because it is rare enough that the risks had to be derived from European data, where it is more common, and then those composite statistics were applied to the US as if they were an established-relationship. Then they say some percentage of childhood asthma cases in each US state “were attributable” to gas stoves.
    Do poorer people in older houses have more gas stoves? Is this correlation but not causation at work?
    “Note that we used the combined North America and Europe odds ratio for the relative risk in this equation, as childhood asthma in the US remains relatively rare, affecting 1 in 12 children”
    https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/20/1/75

I don’t concur with the political sales-pitch embedded in the title of this editorial opinion, but it provides a jumping off point to consider “populism” vs “elitism”, not merely in politics, but more broadly in societal efficiency of problem-solving. Most problem-solving is carried out efficiently by the plumber fixing the pipes, not the shareholders of Roto-Rooter Inc. The USA got a lot of efficiency out of ground-level problem solving, and distant, unrealistic diktats were a contributing cause to the American Revolution. We all know how impractical it can be to follow rigid protocols instead of just fixing a thing quickly, yourself. This inefficiency and time delay is a large part of the embedded cost of all hierarchical bureaucracies, and it does not navigate big problems well, like the economic reset we need to work out now. Our current global economic system serves the middlemen at the epxense of producers and consumers, who are one and the same, working-people.
    Offshoring American industrial production did lower prices some, but it lowered wages more. Those who profited were the middlemen, shareholders and the managerial and technical class. their positions have been secured by the flow of goods into the US, from it’s imperial role as the printer of the global reserve currency. That will not last very much longer.
    To rework the American economy into a locally efficient system to provide for the needs of American citizens will need actual participation by all of us, in solving the problems that we are working on, not awaiting orders from distant bureaucrats and “owners”. That means the compliance-economy will have to crumble a lot before it can be replaced by a productive-economy. “Owners” will have to accept a lot of losses before they can relinquish the tight control they now enjoy, but that control is picking the flesh and fat from the bones of the remaining productive economy, so it has to be replaced with an economic format which efficiently supports all of the contributing members of society.
    Historically, in power-struggles between elite factions, it’s the working people who pay the costs and do the dying to decide the war. As in the “New Deal”, a new social contract must be created before people will give their allegiance to any side. We are not approaching that point yet, but the path to fairness is never hidden.
    ​ “​The GOP Is the Unlettered Party. And That’s a Good Thing.​”​​

​James Madison explained it this way: “The difference between our government and others was happily this: that here the government had an anxious and difficult task … while the people stood at ease – not pressed upon, not driven.” In contrast, he noted, wherever ambitious and willful cliques are able to grab power, “government has an easy time, and the people have to bear and do everything.”
    ​ ​Popular governments will sometimes embarrass, but they rarely morph into the most egregious errors or tyrannies.
    https://www.realclearwire.com/articles/2023/01/09/the_gop_is_the_unlettered_party_and_thats_a_good_thing_148697.html

John Day
    Participant

Damn! I must be moving up in the pecking order of the NSA List!
    🙂
    All that other subversive populist stuff uploaded. Trying more:

Sweden Won’t Meet Türkiye Demands to Win Its Vote on NATO Membership
    Here, we have the US (and NATO) attempting to push around Türkiye, a country that holds far too many cards to meekly accept Western dictates. The immediate contratemps that has just heated up is Türkiye’s threat to block Sweden’s bid to join NATO, which any NATO member can bar. Türkiye demanded that Sweden stop supporting what Türkiye deems to be Kurdish terrorists and made specific requests, including extraditions. It seemed highly unlikely that Sweden would be willing to accede to all of Türkiye’s demands, and Sweden just said so…

Sweden Won’t Meet Türkiye Demands to Win Its Vote on NATO Membership

​ ​Poll reveals how Turks feel about Russia​ (Not simple)
    ​ ​Almost three quarters of the people surveyed have said they have a positive view of the country
    ​ ​The predominant public opinion in Türkiye is in favor of the neutrality policy and also rejects Washington’s claim that the Russian attack against its neighbor was unprovoked. A May survey by the consultancy MetroPOLL showed that just 33.7% of Turks blamed Moscow for the conflict, compared to 48.3% who pointed the finger at Washington and NATO.
    ​ ​Nevertheless, Turks remain supportive of the US-led bloc, according to the same poll, with almost 60% favoring their nation’s continued membership in it. https://www.rt.com/news/569604-turkish-attitude-russia-poll/

​”Middle Ground” appears to mean “blocking-position”.​
    ​ ​As the UAE tries to join Russia in mediating between Ankara and Damascus, the US is looking to establish a middle ground between Turkiye and the SDF ​in hopes of preventing normalization with Syria.
    ​ ​The meeting is meant to pave the way for a presidential meeting between Erdogan and Assad in the presence of Putin. Reportedly, the UAE has offered to host this summit, with a possibility of a high-level UAE official being present at the meeting if it will be held in Moscow…

​..Ankara has demanded that Moscow and Washington commit to the implementation of the bilateral military agreements signed at the end of 2019. The agreements stipulate the withdrawal of the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) and the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to beyond 30 kilometers from the Turkish border, and from the areas of Manbij and Tal Rifaat, in addition to the withdrawal of all heavy weaponry.​..

​..Meanwhile, Cavusoglu told media on 29 December that Ankara is willing to withdraw from the territory it occupies in northern Syria and hand it over to Damascus in the event that “political stability” is reached – after cooperation in “neutralizing ISIS members, the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) and the YPG.”​…
    ​..Following the UAE’s visit to Damascus, which came after the US called on its allies and international partners to refrain from normalizing ties with Syria, Asharq Al-Awsat quoted an official as saying that the US has been the only western country to issue a statement against normalization, and is working alongside Paris, Berlin, and London to assume a united stance against normalization with Syria.
    https://thecradle.co/Article/News/20134

​ Japan broke with the US last summer, to sustain vital national interests in this oil coming from just North of the Japanese islands.​
    ​ ​Russia has ramped up oil production from the Sakhalin-1 project and expects the field to soon pump at the full level of 220,000 barrels per day (bpd) after the project’s previous operator, U.S. supermajor ExxonMobil, quit Russian operations…
    Before the war in Ukraine, the project exported some 273,000 barrels daily of Sokol crude, with the main destination for the shipments being South Korea. Sakhalin-1 crude was also shipped to Japan, Australia, Thailand, and the United States…
    ..Russia has decided to let Japanese firms keep their stake in the Sakhalin-1 oil project in Russia’s Far East. https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Russia-Restores-Output-At-Major-Oil-Project-After-Exxons-Exit.html

John Day
    Participant

Well, it’s rejecting something in this pile, and I’m on substack, so I will deactivate the 2 Substack links with a space between “dot” and “com”. Here’s Trying!

Damar Hamlin is walking, but he was not so much “released” as he was flown-to-another-hospital, and is now in his home town.
    ​https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bills-damar-hamlin-released-from-cincinnati-hospital-after-cardiac-arrest-on-field

​ ​V-Safe Part 4: CDC Designs V-Safe to Assure Harms Are Hidden in Free-Text Fields So It Can Control What Becomes Public, Including Limiting the Harms Submitted to VAERS​ …​ V-Safe Caused Under Reporting to VAERS​ (VSAFE reports are being withheld from VAERS illegally)
    ​ ​The CDC knew that v-safe users would not also report to VAERS. This is reflected in the CDC’s public guidance regarding v-safe. First, the CDC treated VAERS as the alternative if v-safe was not available. For example, it tells members of the public that, “If you cannot participate in v-safe, you can submit reports of adverse events following vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).” Or, if a user misses a v-safe check-in and still wants to report, then they are to use VAERS.​..
    ..CDC further “rigged” v-safe by relegating reported harms to free-text fields that kept them out of VAERS and hidden from the public.
    https://aaronsiri.substack. com/p/v-safe-part-4-cdc-designs-v-safe

A ‘Cover-Up of Evidence of Mass Murder’: The CDC Appears to be Removing VAERS Records
    “It’s not an accident they would do this.”​ Something strange is going on with the VAERS system. Reports that were present three months ago are now inexplicably missing. And fewer than 4% of adverse events recorded in V-Safe have made their way to VAERS. https://www.globalresearch.ca/cover-up-evidence-mass-murder-cdc-appears-removing-vaers-records/5803956

Are COVID Boosters Behind Increase in Cancer Among Younger Adults?​
    ​ Research shows the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein obliterates 90% of the DNA repair mechanism in lymphocytes, white blood cells that help your body fight infection and chronic disease, including cancer.​
    ​Cancer rates have increased since the introduction of the COVID-19 shots and are now one of the top three leading causes of premature death among younger adults — a trend that in turn is driving down U.S. life expectancy.
    ​ ​The leading causes of death in 2021 were heart disease and cancer, both of which are potential side effects of the COVID-19 jabs.
    ​ ​Dr. Angus Dalgleish, professor of oncology at St. George’s University of London, warns that COVID-19 boosters may be causing aggressive metastatic cancers.

Are COVID Boosters Behind Increase in Cancer Among Younger Adults?

​ Pfizer/Moderna/DoD ignored some medical data requests until they went away , and just send computer-generated ​projected test results instead of test-results.
    Fake Western Blots Submitted by Pfizer to Several Regulatory Agencies.
    https://sashalatypova.substack. com/p/fake-western-blots-submitted-by-pfizer

John Day
    Participant

Yeah, it uploaded after I deactivated the Substack links…

Thanks Christine. Is Enterovirus warming up in the lab to be the next global pandemic? Will the US and other countries sign the “Pandemic Treaty” to relinquish sovereignty whenever the WHO declares a pandemic-emergency? (Hey, it doesn’t even have to pass in Congress.)
    Bill Gates and many others and, of course, the WHO have just simulated another pandemic
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-01-06/next-pandemic-coming

​If Adam Schiff loses his seat on the House Intel Committee, he loses a lot of his protection from legal ​proceedings, doesn’t he?
    ​ ​Schiff, Swalwell And Omar To Get Boot From Committees As McCarthy Cleans House

​ ​Democrats are expected to name Schiff and Swalwell to the Intelligence Committee, and place Omar on Foreign Affairs, according to Punchbowl News, citing multiple Democratic leadership sources.
    ​ ​”Swalwell can’t get a security clearance in the private sector. I’m not going to give him a government security clearance,” newly minted House Speaker Kevin McCarthy told Punchbowl. “Schiff has lied too many times to the American public. He should not be on Intel.”
    “I made all [three] cases before. It’s not like it’s anything new”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/schiff-swalwell-and-omar-get-boot-committees-mccarthy-cleans-house

​ ​Having assumed control of the US House of Representatives, Republicans are pushing forward with probes into President Joe Biden and his family’s business dealings in Ukraine and China, the incoming chair of the House Oversight Committee has said. Big Tech ‘censorship’ of the Hunter Biden laptop story will also be under the spotlight. https://www.rt.com/news/569614-gop-investigate-biden-big-tech/

​ ​The House of Representatives voted late Monday to rescind over $70 billion to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the first bill under the 118th Congress. It now goes to the Democrat-controlled Senate, where it has little chance of progress amid additional opposition from the White House.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/house-passes-bill-rescind-over-70-billion-irs-funding

​”The invasion Equation”​
    … U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) loss of operational control along the U.S.-Southern border.
    A consequence of this is the transformation of cartel insurgencies into well-formed armies that recruit and employ uniformed soldiers, have supporting intelligence operations, and control terrain. The challenge now confronting state and federal law enforcement is no longer how to deter an insurgency; it’s how to defeat an army.
    https://www.realclearwire.com/articles/2023/01/07/the_invasion_equation_874351.html

Oroboros
    Participant

The Ukronazi have lost 14 battalions in Soledar.  That about 9,000-10,000 in that one area alone

Units of Wagner Group have taken control of the “entire territory” of Soledar, the head of the private military company Yevgeny Prigozhin claimed on Tuesday evening. Fighting is still going on in the center of town, where an unknown number of Ukrainian soldiers has been encircled.

“There is a cauldron in the center of town, where urban fighting is taking place,” Prigozhin said in a statement released to the media. “We’ll announce the number of prisoners tomorrow.”

He added that only Wagner “and no other units” had taken part in the storming of Soledar.

Bakhmut is next

The Ukronazis that are left in Bakhmut are confined to a smaller and smaller area with no artillery and very little maneuver room. As the area shrinks in Bakhmut for the Ukronazis the target density increases making it much easier for Russian standoff artillery to maximize damage.

Russian artillery that can’t be hit by the Ukronazis because it is out of range of what they have left in the city.

It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

The Russians will be moving thermobaric rockets into position at Bakhmut.

Thermobarics kill very large areas with super heated air pressure shock waves. Nothing survives it over a much wider area than conventional artillery.

A sample

citizenx
    Participant

@Leon Blanc-Sec

You have no idea what I think about anything –

I do based on your written words. Are your thoughts that you put into words junk and meaningless word salad?

Your words are your thoughts- unless of course you are propagandized and brainwashed…

Russia has its hands full fighting backward, second-world at best, corrupt Ukraine, and it is supposed to be able to take on all NATO member states

Um, RF is taking on all Nato states in Ukr- as nearly all of Nato has been involved in supporting Ukr. Are you deaf, dumb, and blind or “on drugs” as well? Your words above are nonsense and detached from reality in Ukr.

when it never managed to take Kiev located 200 miles from its border?

Never managed to take Kiev? That is completely your wrong assumption that Kiev was a goal to be taken.

However you do fit the classic retarded Western “narrative” of how RF is failing because yada yada… did not capture Kiev bs. History lesson for you- WW2 Moscow being captured by the Germans would not have ended the War in the East. USSR capturing Berlin and destroying troops did end (win) the war.

Most people were saying that despite Ukrainian resistance they failed to see how Ukraine could not get crushed in a matter of weeks or a few months. And if western commentators were gloomy, the russophiles were triumphant.

Most people ? Western commentators? Stfu.

I’ve been hearing and listening to Western military talking head experts be wrong for decades, completely f’n wrong again and again. Afghan- wrong. Iraq- wrong. Syria- wrong. Libya, Yemen, Yugoslavia,Vietnam, Korea…. wrong every fucking time.

Your agenda is perfectly clear, nor am I mistaking your word thoughts. You are just another propagandized brainwashed Nato dick sucking apologist for the Empire of lies and hate.
    Prove me wrong. Hahahaha, you can’t. Because it is exactly what you are. War Pig scum.

….
    Generals gathered in their masses
    Just like witches at black masses
    Evil minds that plot destruction
    Sorcerer of death’s construction
    In the fields the bodies burning
    As the war machine keeps turning
    Death and hatred to Mankind
    Poisoning their brainwashed minds…
    Oh Lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
    They only started the war
    Why should they go out to fight?
    They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
    Making war just for fun
    Treating people just like pawns in chess
    Wait ’till their judgment day comes, yeah!

aspnaz
    Participant

Banning of gas appliances is the inevitable next step towards net zero. The technique is the old one most popular among authoritarians, which is to take away our freedoms for our own safety. Of course, there is no danger at all to kids, it is all made up as usual, but nobody will fight back until it is too late.

The green fanatics are determined to punish humanity for not looking after the earth properly, while the authoritarians are determined to tie humanity down so that they can enjoy the benefits of the earth without having to consider the plebs. Both groups have mental health issues but they are convinced they are on a mission from god, so they will do whatever it takes to get their way and force the rest of us to suffer.

Listen to the airstrip special child, our own green fanatic. He is not interested in the science, he is only interested in telling us how bad humans have been and how human actions are going to cause destruction of the planet. This is moralising, tagging all of us with the “bad humans” tag that enables him to wish our deaths and destruction. For that is precisely what he wants, he wants humanity to die, to suffer, to scream in pain, the reason being that he did not achieve what he rightfully deserves to achieve in life, so humanity must be punished. And he is not alone, Greta is the same ilk, no logic, just emotions and mental illness.

We already know that there is no way to replace existing energy systems with electrical power – the battery problem has no solution as of 2023 – so many supply systems will be collapsed forever. The result will be that people will revert to pre-indistrial solutions where they can, or will simply go without where they can’t. The result will be mass shortages of everything from food to medicines and we will start to see malnutrition emerge as a major cause of human illness. Malnutrition causes all sorts of problems that are evident to anybody who has lived in black Africa. The role of gas in asthma will be nothing compared to the role of malnutrition in child health.

For greens this is about punishing humans, for authoritarians it is about enslaving humans. The enslaving will be very simple because we will only have one source of power, electricity, so if you live in the country and your power line goes down, you will be given a choice to move into the city or live without power. You may think you can try to depend on wood for your power but you can bet that they will ban the burning of wood well before that time, they will also be able to easily monitor whether you are burning wood and punish you for breaking the rules.

Our only potential saviour is Asia and Russia. If they do not go along with this self immolation of the west then the east will continue as before and, as before, ignore most of the climate bullshit in order to make more money. The west obviously sees this as a problem and that is why the west is gearing up to start a war with the east, the west wanting to enslave the whole world, the east rejecting domination by the west and not happy about allowing the white man to once again rule over China, Russia and India.

Oroboros
    Participant

Dora
    Participant

“A cave is a grave.”
    I expect that applies to salt mines and DUMBs as well.

Michael Reid
    Participant

D.U.M.B.S (Deep Underground Military Bases)

Redneck
    Participant

OH DEAR , there are some big porkies on this TAE. First Russia is facing all of NATO in Ukraine, what a massive porky pie. If Russia was facing all the combined troops of NATO and all of the combined armour of NATO there would not be one Russian military person left a live in Ukraine.
    Second huge porky ” No plane hit the Pentagon ‘, oh boy we are back to believing Loose Change and other CIA disinformation now are we.
    It is getting worse and worse her at TAE, pity it was once worth a read.

Polemos
    Participant

Peter Dale Scott and David Ray Griffin are not CIA nor are they ISIS. I read many of their essays and books documenting the interlocking machinery of the covert wars conducted by the CIA and ISIS and associated transnational criminal corporations, and I have read Karen Kwiatkowski’s own testimonial regarding her observations on scene during the incident at the Pentagon when it happened. I recall what stood out to me from her description: there was no planeload of bodies recovered. It was not even treated as a priority to rescue survivors or recover the dead. It did not take much research to discover how the damage and wreckage and this lack of bodies is inconsistent with the mainstream theory of a conspiracy of hijackers. It still does not.

And, yes, by ISIS I am referring to the state of Isreal’s intelligence service. Interesting reference to “Loose change,” since it is one goal of misdirection to keep people discovering how easily dismantled the mainstream conspiracy theory is from looking outwards to the nation-states that continue to benefit from the destruction of the United States of America. Layers of deception, and yet operational blunders still reveal truths cutting right through them, like a paper fire through steel.

A short take, for those uninclined to visit libraries but prefer videos:
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?194754-1/911-american-empire-intellectuals-speak-out

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.