Debt Rattle January 11 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 11 2017

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dorothea Lange Hoe culture in the South. Poor white, North Carolina 1936 • Trump Said to Be Told of Unverified Russian Intelligence (BBG) • BuzzFeed P
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 11 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Forced globalization is obviously a total failure. Marco Polo is falsely associated with opening world (global) trade in the 13th century. A healthy dose of hog-wash; world trade goes back thousands of years earlier than that.
    But leave it to the self proclaimed, world hegemon to fuck it all up with insane, self protection, trade policies that screw over the rest of the worlds countries. And populations as well, I might add. Further enforced at the barrel of a gun.
    People, it’s all about people. Until it isn’t…

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

I don’t wish to be mean, but it’s terrible in Athens right now in so many ways. The weather is just another crisis. So as the war in Syria seems to be winding down and Syria desperately needs people to rebuild, are there plans and NGO funding to return Syrians back home, the way they so helpfully funded more than a million to leave? The best solution is for Syrians to create a new, prosperous, safe, and WARM Syria. Greece cannot stand the strain.

Now if only they could stop the pin-headed attempt to control Libyan oil using a puppet government, Libyans could go home too and return to being the most prosperous state in Africa. You would think wildly cutting support costs by helping refugees and Europeans alike would be something we could all agree on.

John Day
    Participant

I think the Russian prostitutes peeing on the bed the Obamas slept in is great circus, and then the fact that it was a hoax, so quick on the heels of the story.
    All of this has been known since October, so this is a vaccination against negative fake-news for the incoming Trump admin, isn’t it?
    Fake-fake-fake news. How many negatives make a positive? I lost count.

John Day
    Participant

Oh, we should watch the Cyprus “guarantor” meeting 1/12/17. That’s where the Nuland/Kissinger coup d’etat may go down, like the rejected Annan plan… What’s up with NATO tying up the Russian border with massive troop/armor movements?

Laughing Lurker
    Participant

John Day, comments like yours reinforce my not-recent decision to quit reading “news” – I used to read about 10 hours of news per week; I quit when it became unbearably obvious that 95% of the “news” on Sputnik is compiled by bots. I always read the comments on this site though, so my thanks to all of you for the time you take (or waste, hehehe) to comment here, even you Trolls – it amazes me anyone could be so ignorant, easily brainwashed, and/or stupid to pee in their own soup – whether you are being paid well or not at all.

Back to John Day’s comment – enjoy yesterday’s Frank and Ernest comic. Hahaha!
    https://www.gocomics.com/frank-and-ernest/2017/01/10
    If you don’t “get it”, those are from children’s fairy tales … although the old lady living in a shoe may just be a kids poem, I can’t remember. (my theory is that gray hairs are actually not hairs, that’s your memory overflow escaping your brain so your skull doesn’t explode)

“What’s up with NATO tying up the Russian border with massive troop/armor movements?” Well, who knows what’s true or not, but FYI that is not new news … what I want to know is: What’s up with the massive increase in military aircraft flying over(my)head the past few days?
    Idiots.
    Last year the best thing I read and may almost remember correctly is something about that the trouble with rational people is we can’t understand that irrational people aren’t rational.

Anyway, thanks Y’all for your time posting here. And thanks Raul for posting stuff that attracts such a palatable group of commenters, whatever it is you are posting. Although I do always take time to study/enjoy your choice of headline photographs and art.

Life is good, enjoy it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.