Debt Rattle January 13 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 13 2015

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DPC Madison Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee 1906 • America’s Going to Lose the Oil Price War (Bloomberg) • Oil Extends Drop Below $45 as US Supplies Seen S
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 13 2015]

Glennda
    Participant

Finally all your knowledge and insights have been vindicated by the oil price cliff. I’ve been telling my friends about what was coming. Now they see that the MSM was just window dressing. Many thanks to you and your hard work. My donation to you will be coming in a month or so, when I can do it.

Also I just love the Goat story. It’s the frosting on the cake. I’ve been holding my breath for the crash and now that the slide has started, I can go back to planning for Spring.

I went to a local urban farm that UC Berkeley and a local Occupy group have join to form yesterday with my daughter and my 2 yr old grandson. What a joy to see a class in soil remediation and a discussion group about Fracking being attended. We saw fave beans regenerating one area. I see people thinking more about the YES answers to sustainable life along with the NO issues.

Here in CA Fracking is the big issue and it looks like “public” outcry can rally make a difference in tipping over the local govt. to keep our diminishing ground water unpolluted and refinery expansions stopped.

The fight against Big Fossil Fuel has the benefit of connecting the community. From here we can see more victories like the Richmond Progressive Alliance win against $3 million in ads by Chevron against those candidates. Richmond is now the “best” local govt in the Bay Area.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.