Debt Rattle January 19 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 19 2022

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant

So take a walk on the wild side

Tucker: Elementary School offers after-school Satan Club

It’s that Special!

Oroboros
    Participant

The Satan Club partners with the Young Democratics Club cause, well, it’s the same agenda.

deflationista
    Participant

absolute galore
    Participant

ct wrote: A funny thing just happened. Is anyone else’s antivirus trying to block TAE? That hasn’t happened to me before. Appears the PTB are getting nervous.

I’m afraid this is just not true. Yes, we endlessly discuss the craziness, but I don’t think we’ll be leading a division carrying a TAE banner. We do what we can. My main thing right now is to go maskless in stores “requiring”masks. And to take note of local businesses taking it upon themselves to require a vaccine passport and photo i.d. Never again. Other than that, I’m heading to a school board meeting to take on the mask mandate. And I have tickets to see a bunch of Front Line doctors speakin in Poughkeepsie on the 29th.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Teacher Caught Taping Mask To Young Child’s Face In Class – Outraged Parents Plan Demonstration at Upcoming School Board Meeting

SICKENING: Teacher Caught Taping Mask To Young Child’s Face In Class – Outraged Parents Plan Demonstration at Upcoming School Board Meeting

Starbucks says it will no longer require workers to get vaccinated against COVID-19

https://www.tmj4.com/news/national/coronavirus/starbucks-says-it-will-no-longer-require-workers-to-get-vaccinated-against-covid-19

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Well, it is a coronavirus. A new uncommon cold, and we as a society seem to have been pining awhile for the Cold War and its sense of definition with Euromerica as boss. et voila! checkpoints, martinets, bureaucratic tunnel visions, deportations, rampant war-mongering, and soon, a powerful sense of nostalgia for what was, it will seem, like just yesterday:

No More Weekends in Donbass

or Helsinki by Hovercraft?

ctbarnum
    Participant

@Abg

All that is fine, but my antivirus has been attempting to block TAE. That’s why i asked if this has happened to anyone else recently. There’s no reason for my antivirus to block and I’ve been reading TAE for so long I question “Why now?”.

That’s all. Come on, it’s not as if I’m new here.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

is that what they do in africa?

Sounds like a reasonable comment. I am troubled by masks with holes 1000x the size of a virus, being able to stop it. “People in Asia eat more rice” sounds good too. Most people in the west practice social distancing. And Asians still get on subways and buses. Overall, not totally convincing.

I thought that Africa was doing better because of a combination of two things: (i) the widespread use of Ivermectin, and (ii) the much greater percentage of time people spend outdoors. That does not negate the effectiveness of masking and social distancing. It just shows that there are other variables that can also reduce transmission.

Yes, Asians get on subways and buses. But virtually nobody talks while they are on the subway or bus, and everyone wears a mask. People do not even wear N95 masks — nobody wears an N95 mask. But they are not makeshift DIY cloth bandana masks either. Although people crowd into buses, subways and elevators, people do not spend that much time in those enclosed spaces. Most of the aeresol transmission comes from people sharing the same unventilated air for several hours. Remember: a single virus particle is not going to cause disease. You need more exposure than that, a higher inoculum.

vlad
    Participant

Hi All,

I’ve just read tis morning that Novavax has been approved for use here in Australia. I’m assuming – since it was developed for the original strain – that its effectiveness against Omicron will be minimal. However, for possible future reference, can anyone point me toward some reliable independent data on the safety profile of this particular vaccine. Thanks!

“nobody talks while they are on the subway or bus, and everyone wears a mask.” Yup. Sounds wonderful.
    ctbarnum- All day long my visits to TAE have been hijacked by some fake “xfinity” thingamajig. It just broke into my listening to the Tucker/satan post. I’ll be clearing caches and cookies and shutting ‘er down tonight.

WES
    Participant

Michael Reid:

How is winter proceeding in your neck of the woods? Has the river frozen over yet so you can cross it?

Toronto got a whopping 5″ of snow. Local pond ice isn’t quite thick enough for pond hockey.

V. Arnold
    Participant

ctbarnum
    Participant
    @Abg

All that is fine, but my antivirus has been attempting to block TAE. That’s why i asked if this has happened to anyone else recently.

It would be nice to know which AV you are using.
    Norton does a very good job for me; and Kaspersky is also very good.
    Zero problems with access anywhere…

₿oogaloo
    Participant

can anyone point me toward some reliable independent data on the safety profile of this particular vaccine.

All 15,139 participants who had received at least one dose of vaccine or placebo through the data cutoff date of the final efficacy analysis were assessed for unsolicited adverse events. The frequency of unsolicited adverse events was higher among vaccine recipients than among placebo recipients (25.3% vs. 20.5%), with similar frequencies of severe adverse events (1.0% vs. 0.8%), serious adverse events (0.5% vs. 0.5%), medically attended adverse events (3.8% vs. 3.9%), adverse events leading to discontinuation of dosing (0.3% vs. 0.3%) or participation in the trial (0.2% vs. 0.2%), potential immune-mediated medical conditions (<0.1% vs. <0.1%), and adverse events of special interest relevant to Covid-19 (0.1% vs. 0.3%). One related serious adverse event (myocarditis) was reported in a vaccine recipient, which occurred 3 days after the second dose and was considered to be a potentially immune-mediated condition; an independent safety monitoring committee considered the event most likely to be viral myocarditis. The participant had a full recovery after 2 days of hospitalization. No episodes of anaphylaxis or vaccine-associated enhanced Covid-19 were reported.

Two deaths related to Covid-19 were reported, one in the vaccine group and one in the placebo group. The death in the vaccine group occurred in a 53-year-old man in whom Covid-19 symptoms developed 7 days after the first dose; he was subsequently admitted to the ICU for treatment of respiratory failure from Covid-19 pneumonia and died 15 days after vaccine administration. The death in the placebo group occurred in a 61-year-old man who was hospitalized 24 days after the first dose; the participant died 4 weeks later after complications from Covid-19 pneumonia and sepsis.

More here:
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2107659

₿oogaloo
    Participant

“nobody talks while they are on the subway or bus, and everyone wears a mask.” Yup. Sounds wonderful.

I forgot to add: Virtually everyone with eyes glued to their phone. To me that’s the creepy part. YMMV.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for art Berman’s “Trip to Abilene” Figmund Sreud, and thanks for JMGs “Unmanageable Future”, Michael Reid.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@mpsk

Thought I might not be the only one. Even putting the site on my antivirus’ allowed list for trusted websites didn’t fix it. Neither has clearing the cache, but I’ll look again tomorrow. It just seemed strange to me.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@V
    I’m using e-set. I’ve had it for five years because it worked better than Norton or Kaspersky, until today that is.

chooch
    Participant

Seems like a airborne bio weapon derived from a coronavirus is a bad choice. How do you constrain it to your enemies borders if deployed? Just in case you can’t, you should develop an antidote along with it. In the case of the antidote, you would need an attenuated version of the weapon. In the case of the accidental release of the antidote (a weaken version of the virus) it would deattenuate trending back towards the very bio weapon it was being designed to stop. Wuhan may not have been the beginning of this thing. Whatever this man made virus is, it is likely here to stay (hopefully just another cold). Too many reservoirs both animal and human. Which means stopping transmission is futile.

This is interesting.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/was-peter-daszak-working-for-the

Looking back, I now believe EcoHealth Alliance was a CIA front organization to collect viral samples and to collect intelligence on foreign laboratory capacity. There was no way that the data collected or the models being developed, could predict transmission or pandemics. (Andrew Huff)

VietnamVet
    Participant

The 5G debacle in the USA is the latest example of regulatory capture. The US government has stopped working. Today corporate/state fiefdoms pursue profits for themselves by any means available with no thought to future consequences.

In this case, it is Wireless Communication/FCC verses Air Transportation/FAA industries. Since deregulation, there is no one left to lay down the law to corporations and jail CEOs. However, since the 737 Max deaths, the FAA has been trying to reassert itself. Thus, the threats to stop flying. But Verizon/AT&T could care less how many Americans die while aboard airplanes landing in airports near their 5G towers. The US Transportation Secretary, “Mayo Pete”, can only divert attention away from the supply shortages since he won’t do anything about 5G activation, unclogging ports, or finding missing truckers.

Corporate profits outweigh human life in the West.

those darned kids
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

The Satanic Temple are basically a bunch of SJWs with black candles. Too many people mistake it for Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan, which is basically the ideology of Ayn Rand with black candles.

vlad
    Participant

Thanks for that Boogaloo – I hadn’t been able to find that one. Mainly I come across fairly superficial stuff about how “effective” it is (or was!). It looks to me like the trial population size was fairly small and that, of course, it’s too early for any longer-term issues to become apparent. My concern is for my partner, who, while generally pro-vaccine (and is considering Novavax), but has auto-immune issues and quite rightly won’t go anywhere near the mRNA stuff.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@John-Day

It’s not happening today, thankfully. The cause might have been a pop-up redirect (which is odd because I have a fairly good pop up blocker), but this was the screen I kept getting.

http://best-lucky-man.xyz/bonus/com-us-cc-s10-iph11-cdn/lp1-wifi.php?c=4fz2bsmknz4vz0&k=391ef82d0e64e75931153c5f7c336063&country_code=US&carrier=-&country_name=United%20States&region=Florida&city=Bradenton&isp=BRIGHT%20HOUSE%20NETWORKS,%20LLC&lang=en&os=Windows%208&osv=&browser=Firefox&browserv=96&brand=Desktop&model=Desktop&marketing_name=Desktop&tablet=4&rheight=768&rwidth=768&e=5

Sorry for the link, but I haven’t been able to post screenshots here for awhile. Also, apologies if the link messes anyone up.

ctbarnum
    Participant

That page kept opening constantly yesterday and I have no idea why. Leave the computer for two minutes, come back, and there it was.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.