Debt Rattle January 23 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 23 2021

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Zao Wu-Ki Le soleil rouge 1950   • Here Are the Superheroes To Come and Save Us (MPN) • Dems Demand Social Media Stop ‘Polluting Minds Of America
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 23 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Zao Wu-Ki Le soleil rouge 1950

That is intense (rising or setting), but pleasant to gaze upon regardless…

a kullervo
    Participant

Obsession with what we can lose, obsession with what we can achieve.
    A blessing becoming a curse.
    Betting the hard won lessons of the past against the unseen wonders of the future is the name of the game; we lose, yet we can’t quit.

This eagerness to change
    Such a shame.

Mark Hollis

Dr. D
    Participant

Sleepy Joe is ring fenced in an empty city surrounded by 25,000 troops. Did he check to see if they’re following his orders yet?

Now all we have to do is let him do whatever pantomime kabuki he wants to and collectively ignore them. They’re not America anyway. So, what is power? Where does power come from again?

But that’s what happens when you’re too busy throwing parties for yourself. Narcissists. So predictable.

I’ve always said that. The problem was getting the rest of the country to agree with me. Go back to doing THEIR business in their neighborhood and stop listening to what some stuffed suit wants 10,000 miles away. I don’t care what he wants. Or rather I KNOW what he wants. He wants to steal my work and the hours of my life rather than do any work himself. Make me.

Now if ol’ Joe really has 80 million followers and is the most popular President in world history, he shouldn’t have any trouble rounding up support and making me, should he? If on the other hand, no one likes him, no one wants him, and no one supports him, he’s only going to find a couple thousand toadies, all also cut off and ringfenced to do what he says. That’s what happens when your mouth outruns your knuckles.

Same with the media: they’re still on TV as is their right under free speech. But CNN has been less popular than 50 year old cartoons for a decade. They now no longer have even the fake viewership from airports to sell. While we’ve all been looking at them and reactionary to THEIR stories – NY Times, WaPo – and rightfully telling others every word of every sentence was a lie, Gab picked up 10 million followers. In two weeks. Facebook and Twitter collapsed. People are cutting off Google services and Amazon and buying directly. Now again, if they have 80 million customers and are as popular as they say, and we’re just some weird fringe minority (I thought we protected minorities?) then they’ll have no trouble getting by. If on the other hand, we’re the majority and pull our dollars to people that aren’t berating and punching us, they will instantly collapse, MySpace style. Oh wait, that just happened.

But, but, the election was real, right? All America, the whole nation is made of bearded transgender hipsters except for a couple violent, racist, neanderthal holdouts. Right? Does everyone else get chills when they hear Biden’s speech which was better than Lincoln’s and JFK’s combined?

Or maybe it’s more rational to guess that if people were X only two years ago, or ten years ago, they’re not all that different now? You’ve moved the Overton window past Mao on to Mars, you might have got ahead of the parade and find yourself alone, in the open, exposed, with no support lines, likely to get sniped? The idea nations should exist and people should have jobs isn’t radical: they’re radical. The idea people have the right to go bowling, be outside on 4 wheelers with their friends isn’t dangerous: they’re dangerous. The idea children are best kept alone, gagged in a closet for their own safety, well…

So is the media just an illusion? They have no eyeballs and no support, and are just a lie that is lying? And will people just walk away from the lie as being unliked, unsuited, unfamiliar to them? Oh wait: they already have.

And back to today: is Joe fortified in his castle, king of all he surveys, or is he under siege, surrounded by a nation 100,000 times larger than he is, which has all the resources and all the work?

I guess we’ll find out. All we have to do is nothing.

“Build Back Bitter” today’s favorite phrase. Now fortified with division and hate!

Mr. House
    Participant

I think i figured it out, Kultsommer: Were you upset with my critique of ANTIFA’s sign?

morongobill
    Participant

The key to Hank Aaron’s homerun swing was his powerful wrists. He could flick those wrists at the right time during the swing and that ball was gone.

A modest man, a man for youngsters to emulate and look up to, no matter their color.

zerosum
    Participant

The 5th estate, (ie. TAE), is walking a thin line.
    We could be next.

Undesirable (synonyms: unpleasant · disagreeable · nasty · unacceptable · unwelcome · unwanted · unwished-for · unenviable · unappealing · unfortunate · infelicitous · distasteful · displeasing · off-putting ) actions, contrary thought, and contrary word, can get you shunned, ostracized, (synonyms: banish · exile · deport · evict · expatriate · dismiss · displace · oust · drive out · throw out · cast out · purge · proscribe · outlaw) NOT only in a police state but in the USA.
    ( police state: A country that maintains repressive control over the people by means of police (especially secret police)).
    • Here Are the Superheroes To Come and Save Us (MPN)
    • Dems Demand Social Media Stop ‘Polluting Minds Of American People’ (RT)
    • New McCarthyism Will Prove An Orwellian Mistake – Hanson (K.)
    • Big Tech, Big Brother, & The End Of Free Speech (RCP)
    • The Echo Chamber Era (Matt Taibbi)

The real foe of average working-class Americans isn’t any foreign nation; it’s the parasitic capitalist oligarchs who control everything and their lackeys in politics and the media,” replied Ben Norton of The Grayzone.

The background in selfies reveals a lot of info for our secret police/masters.
    ——-

zerosum
    Participant

Guide – How to make friends

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/large-us-convoy-rolled-syria-1st-day-biden-presidency

A Large US Military Convoy Rolled Into Syria On 1st Day Of Biden Presidency

USA is bringing misery to all of Syria.

“Over the past few days, helicopters affiliated to the so-called international coalition have transported logistical equipment and heavy military vehicles to Conoco oil field in northeastern Deir Ezzor countryside, after turning it into military base to reinforce its presence and loot the Syrian resources,” SANA wrote further.

This comes at a moment Biden’s Syria policy and direction is still largely a big unknown – though it remains that his cabinet looks to include foreign policy hawks – particularly many of the same officials responsible for Obama’s both overt and covert interventions in Libya and Syria upon the start of the so-called ‘Arab Spring’.

For now President Biden is likely simply to continue Trump’s policy of keeping a contingent of American special forces troops stealing occupying Syria’s oil and gas fields.

kultsommer
    Participant

No Mr. House. I did not formulate my last post as clear as I’d intended, which is: “In democracy everyone should have right to their opinion (which I do agree), while even if we disagree with the opposing opinion we should, at the same time, “at any cost defend the right to it” (which I think is disingenuous to say at least for major life and societal issues).
    This morning’s, an excellent, basket of posts is nothing but stories of frictions and only insane person would think that opposing sides would “defend” other side’s right to their own thought. Something,.as I’d, said that caught me by surprise last year by observing the rift in the country.
    Our exchange looks more and more like Challenger’s “Y” in the sky. Even, what you call ANTIFA and I call Antifascists are two different things in our heads. If you google Stjepan Filipovic (among others in WWII) you’ll see what I mean.

For a just brief moment I thought that painting was by Klee. New name to me. Google search shows some really good monumental canvas art by him.

madamski cafone
    Participant

This life allegedly being “democratic” or similarly magical word, I’ll flex my hippy hooters high and submit my personal choice for vox populi:

Right This Way, Mr. Davis

madamski cafone
    Participant

This, from Mr. Kunstler’s article, needs further attention, I feel. Never mind the arrow and the ominously Asian Masked Man in Black (such a sensationalist, that Jimmy!). I bid us focus on the haunting of Biden’s head by the ghost of Trump’s Combover Floss Halo as styled by Boris Johnson:

Trump Hair

It is like a bed-head comet of dire portent. Joe looks like he really has to pee. Amateur. Pros wear Depends.

Noirette
    Participant

Some in Israel are calling out the ‘great vax roll-out’ for what it basically is, a clinical trial.

See the Covid Blog 22 Jan for ex. with various links:

https://bit.ly/366tsgR

MSM outlet, “the media line”:

https://bit.ly/3c8qaNI

What happened to the ‘original’ Israeli vaccine? The commercial name was BriLife.

IIBR receives approval to launch clinical trials on human participants for a Covid-19 vaccine developed by the institute. 25 Oct 2020

From Isr. Gvmt. website: https://bit.ly/3sJZAAm

Idk anything much about it, genuine qu.

————————————————————-

Vicious competition to sell ‘vaccines’ to all and sundry is raging, to sell to those who have cash to splurge – the W. Small, minor, competitors are driven out, Big Corps – Pharma holds the reins…?

Cost of the vaccines?

For those who get vaxxed, nothing, mostly, as far as I can see, the vax is free, paid for by the taxpayer (Gvmt., health insurance, arrangements with Drug cos. etc.)

Have a look at this new initiative, COVAX, run by GAVI. Hmm. Transparent, Not.

https://www.gavi.org/covax-facility

So how much is charged to whom —> + what is actually paid?

A quick search throws up costs of -various different- anti-cov vaccines to be between 1-2 Euros to 37 or even 40 Euros, but these nos. are not ‘official’, they are just quotes, estimates or even gossip. So Idk.

With almost 8 billion potential customers, we aren’t talking about ice cream, winter bonnets, parasols, lovely tea concoctions…

zerosum
    Participant

We got your back
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/thousands-national-guard-troops-remain-dc-through-march
    “As we continue to work to meet the final post-inauguration requirements, the National Guard has been requested to continue supporting federal law enforcement agencies with 7,000 members and will draw down to 5,000 through mid-March,” Maj. Matt Murphy told The Epoch Times via email.

“We are providing assistance such as security, communications, medical evacuation, logistics, and safety support to state, district, and federal agencies,” he added.

Glennda
    Participant

Living in the SF Bay Area, seeing that red sun, reminds me of the full day of red sun and red skies. The whole day was like being on another planet, and added to the full lock-down for covid, it was a very spooky day. The fires have started again in a small way, due to very very little rain. We’re going into another drought again.

Love the Bernie and the Bats photoshop.

As far as the news goes — it’s the swamp again.

Germ
    Participant

Oh Boy – spread this link far and wide:

Why Ivermectin works, and where to buy it

zerosum
    Participant

@ Germ
    “Oh Boy – spread this link far and wide:”
    The link has too munch info and other links to leave it hidden

On the Treatment of Covid-19

Updated: January 2021
    Languages: German, English
    Share on: Twitter / Facebook

Based on the available scientific evidence and current clinical experience, the SPR Collaboration recommends that physicians and authorities consider the following covid-19 treatment protocol for the prophylactic and early treatment of people at high risk or high exposure.

Numerous international studies have shown that prophylactic and early treatment can significantly reduce the risk of severe or fatal covid-19 (see scientific references below).

Note: Patients are asked to consult a doctor.

Treatment protocol
    Prophylaxis

Zinc (25mg to 50mg per day)
    Quercetin (250mg to 500mg per day)
    Bromhexine (24mg to 36mg per day)*
    Vitamin D (2000 IU per day)
    Vitamin C (1000mg per day)
    Early treatment

Zinc (75mg to 150mg per day)
    Quercetin (500mg to 1000mg per day)
    Vitamins D (5000 u/d) and C (1000mg/d)
    Bromhexine (50mg to 100mg per day)*
    Aspirin (162mg to 325mg per day)*
    Prescription only

Ivermectin (12mg per day for 2-5 days)*
    High-dose vitamin D (up to 100,000 IU)
    Hydroxychloroquine (400mg per day)*
    Azithromycin (up to 500mg per day)
    Prednisone (60mg to 80mg per day)*
    (*) Notes:

Contraindications for aspirin and bromhexine must be observed. Ivermectin may also be used prophylactically on a weekly basis. Prednisone is to be used if pulmonary symptoms develop. Correctly dosed HCQ has been shown to be effective and safe for the early treatment of covid-19.

Treatment successes
    For more results, see the full scientific references at the bottom of this page.

Ivermectin

Ivermectin has shown strong anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects in numerous controlled and observational studies, reducing covid mortality even in severe cases by up to 90%.
    A preliminary WHO meta-analysis found that ivermectin reduces covid mortality by 75%.
    In a study of 33 “long covid” patients, treatment with ivermectin resulted in complete resolution of symptoms in 94% of patients.
    A US-Canadian study showed that ivermectin strongly (>90%) inhibits the main coronavirus replication enzyme (3CLpro), and may additionally inhibit virus protein transportation.
    Based on these results, the US Front-Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) recommends ivermectin for covid-19 prophylaxis and early treatment.
    Ivermectin can be bought from certified Indian medical exporter Kachhela Medex Ltd. Patients are asked to consult a doctor. Do not buy drugs from dubious online stores.
    Zinc

US physicians reported an 84% decrease in hospitalizations, a 45% decrease in mortality among already hospitalized patients, and an improvement in the condition of patients within 8 to 12 hours based on early treatment with zinc in addition to HCQ.
    A Spanish study found that low plasma zinc levels (below 50mcg/dl) increased the risk of in-hospital death of covid patients by 130%.
    A US study reported a rapid resolution (within hours) of covid symptoms, such as shortness of breath, based on early outpatient treatment with high-dose zinc.
    Bromhexine

Iranian doctors reported in a study with 78 patients a decrease in intensive care treatments of 82%, a decrease in intubations of 89%, and a decrease in deaths of 100%.
    Chinese doctors reported a 50% reduction in intubations due to bromhexine treatment.
    A Russian study found a much faster recovery in hospitalized patients receiving bromhexine.
    A German study discusses the efficacy of bromhexine based on biochemical aspects.
    Vitamin D

In a Spanish randomized controlled trial (RCT), high-dose vitamin D (100,000 IU) reduced the risk of requiring intensive care by 96%.
    A study in a French nursing home found an 89% decrease in mortality in residents who had received high-dose vitamin D either shortly before or during covid-19 disease.
    A retrospective British study of approximately 1000 hospitalized covid patients found an 80% reduction in mortality with high-dose vitamin D.
    A large Israeli study found a strong link between vitamin D deficiency and covid-19 severity.
    For an overview of all covid-19 vitamin D studies, see here.
    Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ)

Contrary to media claims, correctly dosed HCQ has been shown to be effective for the early treatment of covid-19, reducing hospitalizations and deaths in high-risk patients by about 60%.
    HCQ has well-established anti-thrombotic and immunomodulatory properties, which counteract two of the most serious complications of severe covid, i.e. thromboembolisms and auto-immune hyperinflammation, if administered in the early stage of the disease.
    In contrast, direct anti-viral action of HCQ remains uncertain in vivo, and HCQ’s role as a ‘zinc ionophore’ (improving the cellular absorption of zinc) appears to be irrelevant. Nevertheless, combining anti-thrombotic HCQ with anti-viral zinc has been shown to be beneficial.
    Regarding safety, a comprehensive study by the European Society of Cardiology confirmed that correctly dosed HCQ is safe for covid patients in all clinical settings.
    The alleged or actual negative results of some HCQ trials were based on delayed use (ICU) and toxic overdoses (e.g. in the Recovery and Solidarity trials), fraudulent data sets (the Surgisphere scandal), or lacking risk-stratification (as covid remains mild in most people).
    Aspirin

A US study showed that aspirin has a strong antiplatelet and anticoagulant effect in covid patients, which could help prevent infection-related thrombosis, embolism and stroke.
    Another US study found a reduction in covid mortality at 30 days from 10.5% (control group) to 4.3% (with aspirin) in veterans taking aspirin.
    The US FLCCC Alliance recommends aspirin for prophylactic and early treatment.

Additional notes
    The early treatment of patients as soon as the first typical symptoms appear and even without a PCR test is essential to prevent progression of the disease. In contrast, isolating infected high-risk patients at home and without early treatment until they develop serious respiratory problems, as often happened during lockdowns, may be counterproductive.

People at high risk living in an epidemically active area should consider prophylactic treatment together with their doctor. The reason for this is the long incubation period of covid-19 (up to 14 days): when patients first notice that they contracted the disease, the viral load is already at a maximum and there are often only a few days left to react with an early treatment intervention.

Early treatment based on the above protocol is intended to avoid hospitalization. If hospitalization nevertheless becomes necessary, experienced ICU doctors recommend avoiding invasive ventilation (intubation) whenever possible and using oxygen therapy (HFNC) instead.

It is conceivable that the above treatment protocol, which is simple, safe and inexpensive, could render more complex medications, vaccinations, and other measures largely obsolete.
    ———-
    If our blogger doctors/commenters have other/more info to add, now is the time.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Noirette: “Some in Israel are calling out the ‘great vax roll-out’ for what it basically is, a clinical trial.”

A story from a major newspaper in Florida, which seems to be trying to normalize the concept of the general public being guinea pigs for an unapproved vaccine:

Older Floridians: Guinea pigs for the safety and success of the COVID-19 vaccine
    South Florida Sun Sentinel
    JAN 22, 2021

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronavirus/fl-ne-florida-seniors-covid-vaccine-guinea-pigs-ss-prem-20210122-6yv72cxkzzgndp7bwdeobwhk7y-story.html

Florida has given the vaccine to more seniors than any other state, making it ripe for real-time research on the people most vulnerable to the deadly virus.

Because so few elderly people were included in the vaccine trials, much remains unknown about how the vaccine will affect them. Answers may now come from Florida, where Gov. Ron DeSantis chose to give the vaccine first to nursing home residents and where nearly a million people over 65 have now been vaccinated.

Until now, research about the vaccine’s effect on older people has been minimal and short term.

There is not really a downside for seniors to be vaccinated. We don’t’ know how big the benefit is but there is not a downside… We don’t know enough to promise anything to a senior, but we do know it’s safer to be vaccinated than not.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Elections have consequences, and bamboozled plebiscite aggregates even more so…

Irredeemable deplorables are the new KKK, bring on the gladiators!

The Cartel, now paranoid of a populist fascist uprising, will engage in a campaign of shock-and-awe with no parallels since 1865 ~ Make America Mexico Again (Pancho Villa would blush)…

We’re heading into the maw of Trotsky’s permanent revolution, with the ending unwritten, so long the sacrifice of the Son’s of Liberty, you were just a bunch of greedy racists, after all.

FWFS

Dr D Rich
    Participant

So, it met all the elements of a coup.
    And the military participated in the coup to unseat the President of the United States.
    General Mark Milley was explicit in his memorandum of January 13, 2021 declaring Joe Biden the president. The Chairman Joint Chiefs did indeed huddle and take orders from Pelosi Speaker of the House. Biden definitely was not the Commander in Chief, the CinC on January 13, 2021 until noon on January 20, 2021

https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News/Article/Article/2470780/joint-chiefs-stress-service-members-commitment-to-constitution/

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Oh, just in case anyone missed the visuals on Wednesday’s installation of El Presidente Jose + VP Hussy + CCP, the Junta is fait accompli ~ The looting will resume!

Lady Gaga thinks she’s part of the protected Class, we shall see…

Anyone that thought the troops mercenaries would protect We the Sheeple, and reject their vig, were sadly delusional and don’t understand a century of rackets run by the District of Cartel.

The booty has been divvied up in broad daylight for so long, no one is even slightly amazed at how brazen the defiled dispose of the country to the highest bidder(s)…

After all Hunter and the Bidens represent majority ethos, and what with violent GTA criminal enterprises dotting the landscape, El President Jose et al. feelz benign by comparison.

Moreover, America would never become malignant for the huddled masses, would it?

I’ve personally witnessed individuals that made less than 500k in their entire lives receive millions in .gov gimmes, some due to end-of-life care ~ Churning monetary velocity? Wealth transfers from UST to medical/insurance monopolistic heroes?

Hallelujah!

Manna from Heaven!!!

Back to the DC looting operation: The Cartel only foments policy that protects + expands the bezzle, and bureaucrats are rewarded with revolving doors aplenty to gain access to DC’s money press, subjugating all in opposition, with no -0- fear of repercussion ~ Who would harass the golden goose?

The average ungulates (with an 8 second attention span) comprende, standing in line for their portion of crumbs, even willing to volunteer for the jabbed as guinea pigs, anything to keep the party going!

The cognitive dissonance is rancid and stinks like the Fulton Fish Market…

The company store transformed into .gov distribution centers, robber barons reborn as humanitarians that are unimpeachable, hiding behind their PR toadies and their K street lackeys.

Now with the Chyna plague(s), extenuating circumstances demand! tough choices…

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ zerosum
    @ Germ
    “Oh Boy – spread this link far and wide:”
    The link has too munch info and other links to leave it hidden

Thanks for posting the entire link…excellent!
    Confirms my own regimen of C, D, and aspirin…
    C seems too low; 4 grams per day minimum, and I take 975 mg aspirin in the morning and another 975 mg in the evening…the aspirin regimen which I have followed for years…
    I realize aspirin is problematic for some; so act accordingly…
    D is 5,000 IU/day…plus some sunshine…

WES
    Participant

So insecure joe still feels the need to keep troops in Washington!

That guy standing behind joe was the Chinese ambassador!

WES
    Participant

Poet:

Who knew Lady Gaga was an anti-masker!

As for Trotsky, his permanent revolution ended in Mexico!

V. Arnold
    Participant

Addendum re: Vit. – C. Linus Pauling pioneered research on vitamin C and himself took 4 grams a day, which is my normal daily dose. However, when hit with a vicious cold or sinusitis; I up it to 1 gram (1,000mg) per hour. It’s not a cure but, it knocks the hell out of the symptoms…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

As for Trotsky, his permanent revolution ended in Mexico!

The devout dote on their martyrs!

Delusion of communism for the poor, illusion of kleptocracy for the rich, and those drunk with power the hallucination of tolitariatism ~ Democratic republicanism is of course dead, dead, DEAD.

18th-20th political terms are games of control, humanity has devolved to something much worse and more poignant.

Freedom the fever dream of anarchists, liberty a virus to be conquered…

We live in a time when lies are truth, and words are twisted to mean naught, or whatever a PR apparatchik decides they mean.

Which is why the pharma.gov industry is calling a cellular modification medical device that teaches the human body to create pathogens a vaccine.

VietnamVet
    Participant

“There is not really a downside for seniors to be vaccinated” — as long as it makes money for corporations.

The emergency approval of the vaccines is fudged over since it is the only tool available in the West. The pandemic was used to oust Donald Trump but the fact remains that the US government response failed from the very beginning from the top down. De-industrialization, corruption and drowning it in the bathtub made an effective response impossible. In February against federal CDC orders, Washington State testing proved that there was asymptomatic community transmission since January 2020. I isolated myself with the first death in Maryland on March 3rd. By April it was likely too late for strict quarantine measures such as Australia and New Zealand implemented in March to work. In England and Wales after the first wave of infections and deaths, with the semi-privatized National Health Service care and with three lockdowns, the excess deaths in the graph above shows a steady increase — due to coronavirus. In the USA, the privatized healthcare system has been overwhelmed with new spikes when the virus moved into a new uninfected region; unhindered by haphazard lockdowns and assisted by know-nothingness and holiday travel. Perhaps there are also new variants that inadequate US testing has yet to detect. The US death rate may be plateauing. If permanent and if any correlation to the start of the vaccine injections on December 14th, is too soon to tell.

The mRNA vaccine emergency use was based on no acute toxicity in the first trials and less severe illnesses comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated. Israel is doing the first real-world study of the vaccine. One shot provides 33% efficacy against infection. The effectiveness and long-term safety of two shots are still unknown. “If a vaccine protects 80 percent of those immunized and 75 percent of the population is vaccinated, this could largely end an epidemic without other measures such as social distancing.” If the vaccine is less effective, if there are delayed reactions, or if there is jab resistance in the population; public health measures will be needed to control the pandemic.

It is manslaughter not to provide universal healthcare and a functioning nation public health system for Americans in a time of plague. Today is not too dissimilar from the past when the English exported food out of Ireland during the Potato Famine.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.