Debt Rattle January 23 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 23 2023

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    SeaBirds
    Participant

@Germ.
    From yesterday, re defibrillaters in schools in UK.
    Soon some shark will see the business opportunity to scare households into buying one of these gadgets to mount in their hallways. Then they’ll need to pay for six month refresher courses on how to use them, as well as annual licensing and certification fees. Then they’ll be screwed to pay an engineer to come and do an annual test to make sure they’re in top working order, and if not (haha) they’ll need to pay for a replacement. The shark will be a billionaire before he knows it, and booked into the same brothel as T Blair at Klaus’ annual shindig.😆

The other ‘Brexit man,’ Nigel Farage, gave a good response on twitter against Tony Blair’s stuttering digital vaxx passport speech at Davos, referring to his remarks at Davos as ‘pure evil’. (Go Nige!)

Yeah, not best pleased with the intimidating little pop-eyed rooster set to replace the former ‘rock star’ here in nz. In October 2021 he promised loud and clear that he was going to hunt down the unvaccinated. The outgoing PM is requesting tax-payer funded police protection for the foreseeable future

Ps Germ, thanks for all your good work.

@Oroboros
    Quote for the day that you’ve prob already noted:

Yevgeny Prigozhin, founder of Wagner PMC, (and please imagine a strong Russian accent)
    “The Americans fear my Wagner organization, because they know we can kick their asses”

https://www.rt.com/news/570374-yevgeny-prigozhin-wagner-and-us/

Oroboros
    Participant

Nancy Pelosi Had Literal Exorcism Performed On House After Husband’s Attack

“Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) called in a priest to perform an exorcism at the San Francisco home where her husband, Paul Pelosi, was attacked by 42-year-old David DePape on November 4th, according to Pelosi’s daughter, Alexandra.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nancy-pelosi-had-literal-exorcism-performed-house-after-husbands-attack

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘Yeah, not best pleased with the intimidating little pop-eyed rooster set to replace the former ‘rock star’ here in nz. In October 2021 he promised loud and clear that he was going to hunt down the unvaccinated. The outgoing PM is requesting tax-payer funded police protection for the foreseeable future.’

Ps Germ, thanks for all your good work.

I’ve been wondering about this schoolboy-look-alike since the announcement of his/its new role in the madhouse was announced.

The Crazy Chipmunk.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=GKO6taVG&id=54E5D769CA5E70616F6602FA70809736AC50A4FD&thid=OIP.GKO6taVGMZO6YiAu6GBW_gHaHa&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Fbandlabimages.azureedge.net%2Fv1.0%2Fusers%2F8bdec31f-ff25-40bd-9433-9891a3c0d6fb%2F640x640&cdnurl=https%3A%2F%2Fth.bing.com%2Fth%2Fid%2FR.18a3bab5a5463193ba62202ee86056fe%3Frik%3D%252faRQrDaXgHD6Ag%26pid%3DImgRaw%26r%3D0&exph=640&expw=640&q=Crazy+Chipmunk&simid=607999891565711452&form=IRPRST&ck=EACA303C823391D2CCDCFD19C32B0DC9&selectedindex=0&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0&vt=0&sim=11

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Correction:

I’ve been wondering about this schoolboy-look-alike since the announcement of his/its new role in the evil madhouse was announced.

Dora
    Participant

The Davos favourite speech gesture is the clawing or grasping hand gesture. How appropriate.
    https://thumbnails.yayimages.com/1600/0/3c3/3c36f4.jpg

Farmer McGregor
    Participant

@Dora “The Davos favourite speech gesture is the clawing or grasping hand gesture.”

Check out these images of Hitler.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

I missed that one! From October 31, 2022 – Alastair Crooke:

“The Fed however, may be attempting to implement a contrarian, controlled demolition of the U.S. bubble-economy through interest rate increases. The rate rises will not slay the inflation ‘dragon’ (they would need to be much higher to do that). The purpose is to break a generalised ‘dependency habit’ on free money.”

They Rule Over Dysfunctional Ruin, but They Rule

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Did I mention Thucydides Trap here in the past?

“Washington dares not – indeed cannot – yield on dollar primacy, the ultimate signifier for ‘American decline’. And so the U.S. government is hostage to its financial hegemony in a way that is rarely fully understood.

The Biden Team cannot withdraw its fantastical narrative of Russia’s imminent humiliation; they have bet the House on it. Yet it has become an existential issue for the U.S. precisely because of this egregious initial miscalculation that has been subsequently levered-up into a preposterous narrative of a floundering, at any moment ‘collapsing’ Russia.” – Alastair Crooke

The Most Egregious Mistake

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Professorlocknload:

> Polling “Likely Voters” means nothing in this Brave New World. Producers of Mass Mail-in Ballots will decide everything.

It’s not even worth a paragraph of endeavor to shake the TAE audience out of their digital illusion(s)…

Most are so relentlessly driven by personal daemons (aka The Voice In The Head), even F15s, Nukes & President Dementia attacking the computer desk couldn’t break their self-induced trances 😕

Yesterday I poetically waxed that the whole Ukraine event was in my hypothesis nothing more than another braintrust scheme to create a Nueva Alemania Occidental ~ For the slow to understand, ie a Federal Republic of Ukraine NATO/Russia partition, which starts a New Cold War (Ka-Ching!), complete with DMZ + The soon to be re-erected Wall

Response? Crickets! LOL

Yep, just like that the Collective EG0ically Insane continue to chase their tails, round-and-round they go! Never comprehending the multi-generational aspirations of the 1% of the 1%.

After spending 35 years contracting within the DoD/DoJ, including 20+ as an incognito presence masked by herds of white shoe lawyers, judges, apparachtiks & henchmen (servicing the multi-global Master Class), I believe I’ve developed a micro-scale ability to discern New World Order shenanigans as they unfurl upon gen pop…

With that said, I seriously suspect that the end game/ultimate purpose for Ukraine was conceived during the Bush/Cheny/Wolfowitz Imperium, even perhaps during da Clintoon Clown Show, which was then assimilated into the Obama/Biden/Clinton cabal, only interrupted momentarily by the nugatory Cheeto, what a chump!

Just like any crime, all you have to do is follow the money ~ Who is it EXACTLY that’s profiting from the Ukraine disorder/genocide/implosion? Who will profit from a new Zonengrenze @ the Donbass?

The sheeple are sooo dumbed-down-to-succumb They even used a drug/sex addicted comedian to MC the show!

For those with 1/2 a brain, it should be beyond abundantly clear now that the Special Op in Ukraine is in stalemate, as planned, that nuclear war was NEVER in the cards ~ The only question now is how soon before detente, cease fire, DMZ & The Wall?

I’m sure the plan sketched out 20 years ago has a date/point where negotiations & the New, new Cold War begins…

The plans of mice & men 😕

Next stop Taiwan, enjoy the ride,

Gary

All hail the MIC/Banking Empire!

We now return you to the regularly scheduled Collective EG0ic prattle…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The grabbing hands grab all they can
    Everything counts in large amounts
    The grabbing hands grab all they can
    Everything counts in large amounts

zerosum
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Response? Crickets! LOL
    What about my observation for a possible peace,,, Crickets!

zerosum
    Participant

Pakistan’s major cities including Lahore are without power Pakistan suffered a huge power cut early on Monday following a breakdown in its national electricity grid, the energy ministry said. Power was out in all the country’s major cities, including the biggest city Karachi, the capital Islamabad as well as Lahore and Peshawar.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@VeraciousPoet

I appreciate a passionate rant as much as the next guy, but not so much when it belittles the audience instead of informing them. If we’re all such hopeless numbskulls then why are you talking to us? The indiscriminate blunderbuss blast of invalidation isn’t going to make me any smarter, and it it doesn’t seem to be making you feel any better either.

If you poured more of that vehemence into refining the content and expression of your ideas, rather than being told I’m too dumb to get it, then I would be much more likely to spend time trying to understand what you mean to say.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

What about my observation for a possible peace,,,

You actually think that many peruse your incessant spam, which is the abiotic equivalent of chatty alluvion?!?

Sorry Charley, I must of missed your “possible peace” exposition 😉

Veracious Poet
    Participant

I appreciate a passionate rant as much as the next guy, but not so much when it belittles the audience instead of informing them. If we’re all such hopeless numbskulls then why are you talking to us? The indiscriminate blunderbuss blast of invalidation isn’t going to make me any smarter, and it it doesn’t seem to be making you feel any better either.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The Pakistan power accident does seem awfully big to be an accident. Rhymes with Nord Stream.

“That’s a nice little country youze got there. Be a real shame if it got burnt down or sumptin’ . Maybe youuze should be a little less friendly wid doz Chinks.”

Polemos
    Participant

“” We now return you to the regularly scheduled Collective EG0ic prattle…””

And then the guy posts immediately.

I don’t get tired of seeing people’s inconsistencies and self-owns, but I do wonder if they don’t see it themselves. Afewknowthetruth just carries on like it’s no big deal to be shown a persistent flaw in his rants against what he relies upon for ranting without honor, and here Veracious Poet won’t be bothered to recognize the classic charge “You are projecting your own issues onto others” because he’s too caught up with making himself feel better —reminding us of his long time spent supporting the thing he now parades as criticized best only by someone who has his experience, his flourish, his view, his humor, his style; in other words: it is his criminal support that justifies his exclusive prosecution while weighing on his conscience, and the rest of us, collected and ignored and without detail, do not matter for the struggle he proudly puts on display. But what do I know, being so accurately and with micro-scale ability found to be Redneck’s sock puppet account by the Poet, and why should you care, when you and I are just standing in the way of the mirror? Everywhere we go, we’re in the damn way!

Rather than be human, acknowledge that He ignores others, just as zerosum with trademark understatement and skillful density patiently and subtly and concisely points out, Veracious Poet needs that fix of being the only one given least attention and so proceeds to insult perhaps one of the most successful artists of the praxis of self-negation, you know, that entire habit of being-with-others Veracious Poet evangalizes as superior, thinks He alone best models, thinks we are too collectively stunted in brain mass to achieve nearly half as well as He has. Which makes sense: whose head could be bigger than His, given his own choice of slurring others?

He doesn’t see that what He preaches is not what He practices, and the one who does that so much better, He cannot resist kicking. Self-loathing is terrible for the soul, but the step one must take is to first destroy all mirrors. Will he resist the urge to make a spectacle? Will he see the error of his own making? Will he just go on as usual and ignore the Voice coming from a brain of lesser mass?

Either way, the struggle is real.

WES
    Participant

I see Ukrainian Nazis are now feeding Hungarians into the Russian meat grinder.
    The Nazis are even using ambulances to round up cannon folder!
    The Nazis have most definitely run out of willing volunteers!

Demark has sent all it’s artillery to the Ukraine. Is Denmark secretly trying to de-militeritize itself?

Things are going so well for the Ukrainians, that the Russians are now having to use their artillery to point blank blast the Ukrainians at 200 to 300 meters! Yes, that smells like winning!

Russia hasn’t destroyed any Ukrainian tanks this week! More Ukrainian winning!

And General Mud is still hanging around in the Ukraine! Reports of his death, are premature!

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The power ‘problem’ of Pakistan manifesting so soon after Brian Berletic highlighted Airstrip Two’s meddling in the region -inked earlier today- is very ‘interesting’.

I guess that’s what happens if you attempt to escape from the Orwellian Matrix set up by Oceania: you get punished, or annihilated.

I usually cycle around the village to keep up-to-date with what is happening. Today I had a very interesting encounter.

A chap with a contractor’s vehicle was picking away at concrete surrounding a newly installed kerb crossing.

I pointed out that the crossing had been installed in the wrong place -not where people actually want to cross the road- and that the nobbly plastic he was cleaning of splattered concrete was actually hazardous and to be avoided by both pedestrians and users of wheeled transport.

He told me it was designed and installed that way for blind people.

I didn’t go down the avenue of how many unaccompanied blind people might be wandering round the outskirts of the village on any given day, i.e. none.

He was doing the clean-up because another sub-contractor has made such a mess of the installation.

We talked quite a while.

He told me that Huruniu Deceit and Crime had insisted that grass seed be sown [at the wrong time of year] and had then banned the use of sprinlklers necessary to keep the emergent grass alive over the extremely hot and dry periods we have experienced recently, i.e. all the grass died and will have to be resown.

This poor chap gets up at 4:45 am five days a week and drives across Christchurch to the depot, and then, commencing paid employment at 6:00 am, drives to the job allocated to him -in his case the best part of an hour away. He then attempts to fix other people’s cock-ups, finishing at 6 pm, after which he does the reverse journey, getting home at around 7:30 pm, too exhausted to do much; hence eating fast-food he knows is not particularly good for him but is cheap compared to real food. Weekends he treats himself to real food.

The company pays for the vehicle and diesel. Like me, he has an old car he rarely uses.

He knows it’s all going down the drain, and commented that his ‘Kiwisaver’ account goes down in value every month despite him and his employer continuing to make contributions. He hopes it will all hold together for another three years so he can collect: withdrawal from these financial scams is not allowed.

He told me the next Grand Lunacy being promoted by Hurunui Deceit and Crime is the construction of a water delivery system from a low-lying, intermittent-flow river. In addition to all the filtration and ancillary equipment necessary to prevent sand and gravel clogging up and abrading the pumps, the system will require a substantial continuous input of electrical energy to raise the water 10 to 20 metres to the level of the Amberley Terrace.

The option of taking water from a much higher-level water source was dismissed.

The ‘Three Waters’ initiative the LINO government (management team of Airstrip Five) are obsessing about clearly will consist of rainwater collected by individuals, piss, and vomit. Us collecting rainwater; them continuing to piss all over us, and we poor people vomiting at the sight of them.

Michael Reid
    Participant
    Michael Reid
    Participant

</iframe>” alt=”” />

aspnaz
    Participant

@Polemos Your writing is a pleasure to read.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.