Debt Rattle January 25 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 25 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DPC Sidewalk newsstand NY 1900 • It’s All The Greeks’ Fault (Steve Keen) • Is Greece About To Call Time On Five Punishing Years Of Austerity? (Observe
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 25 2015]

Hotrod
    Participant

Ilargi,

Congratulations, your “Bunch of Criminals” essay has over 47,000 views on Zerohedge! Still on the 1st page. The word is getting out.

Raleigh
    Participant

Re that Billie Holiday story:

“White had been a journalist in San Francisco in the 1930s until he applied to join the Federal Bureau of Narcotics. The personality test given to all applicants on Anslinger’s orders found that he was a sadist. He quickly rose through the bureau’s ranks.”

Not much has changed. Even John Perkins (Confessions of an Economic Hit Man author) said that he was hooked up to a lie detector at the CIA, told them the truth about himself (which he now realizes was not good stuff), and yet he finally realized, when they kept calling him back for interviews, that this is precisely what the CIA wanted: people with little or no conscience.

Such a sad story about Billie Holiday. Too bad they hounded her and made her life miserable, but drugs probably would have gotten her anyway. I’ve personally seen the damage they inflict, and for someone to get cleaned up and stay clean is almost a miracle. I tell my children (hopefully they’ll listen) never to touch ANY drugs because they will get you, they will own you.

Still, the FBI sucked and they still suck.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The big question now is; did Syriza get the 151 seats? If they did/do, they’ll be the majority.
    The next question is; will they do the right thing?
    We’ll see soon enough…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.