Debt Rattle January 26 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 26 2019

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Giuseppe Arcimboldo Four elements – Water 1566   • Roger Stone’s Indictment Proves No Contacts With Assange – WikiLeaks (RT) • Roger Stone Indict
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 26 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

The US backed coup in Venezuela is doomed to fail, IMHO.
    Elliott Abrams can’t make a lame plan overcome the realities on the ground.
    Russia has already got private contractors (the Wagner Group) protecting Maduro.
    There is no legal basis for Guaido to claim the leadership!
    The Venezuelain military is backing Maduro and are recognised as very capable/competent.
    IMO, this will end badly for the US.
    Another brick in the wall of US failures and a downward spiral with no bottom in sight…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Giuseppe Arcimboldo Four elements – Water 1566
    Honestly; I have nothing to offer on this art.
    A logical progression from the first two; but just more work, for ?
    I have no idea…

Dr. D
    Participant

“ordered [them] to bring them into the loop on the fruits”

They brought them into the loop of the fruits all right. Now they’re all fruit loops.

They key here is no evidence whatsoever has the slightest effect. Even straight-up reporting debunking everything has no effect. Things becoming consensus reality, easily approved on wikipedia has no effect. Which brings us to this long-engineered process of MAKING the people unable to think clearly. From where? Let’s leave that aside. But here’s a Russian defector saying this had been decades-long policy even by 1984. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Bezmenov

“As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore,” said Bezmenov. “A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it … That’s the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization.”

And so today. Regardless of any information, regardless of other, more pressing concerns, regardless of hypocrisy, practicality, regardless of if it works, regardless if its embarrassing, if they are revealed as empty, wrong, whatever, these sides go on each morning as if the previous day never happened, and can continue shrill calls for the saving of some random child for some pop-cult reason while calling for or actively funding the deaths of millions of identical children in the next town or worldwide. Nothing, NOTHING can wake them up. If you even attempt to say, “hey, possibly heroin and random gay sex is not a healthy life choice?” “omigwd youcantjudgeme!!! hateyoufoevahdiebigot!!!” Clearly, forwarding the science – which is also for hire, ask Perdue Pharma – is not going to be help in persuading anyone. And yet, there your friends and neighbors are being actively destroyed by easily apparent, avoidable things, and yet the one who doesn’t want children raising themselves in a collapsing, foodless house visited by random abusive strangers spiraling into a hole of despair, is the villain, while the one asked politely not to kill their children with neglect is the victim. Later, when it ruins their health, and having not worked for years although being healthy and now have no money they’ll say, “I’m poor! I’m sick! You have to help me! Why didn’t you help me when I was down???” I did. I said doing drugs and having four babies with four men while studying underwater basket weaving probably wasn’t the road to riches, but it’s a free country. But it’s not free if I have to pay for all your BAD habits, but have no say in your good ones.

That’s the more obvious places where being irrational against all evidence is (highly) visible, but it’s no less true in doing things that reduce your ability to cooperate or being a functional nation or society, destroying your cohesion and military, bankrupting your finances, corrupting your institutions, the things that keep you from laying awake paranoid and unproductive all night, and be able to distinguish actual threats, like health and opioids, from illusions like asteroids, sharks, and terrorists. Or Russian interference, which Obama said two years ago was a non-issue that had no effect on elections. So what are we investigating again? A thing we’ve admitted isn’t a thing? Which every new indictment conforms is not a thing?

My question though: clearly, Bezmenov knows there IS such technology to brain-cripple people. It was well-refined then although it apparently takes time to install. And we can identify from the symptoms that we may have been infected with it. Aside from the USSR, gone 30 years if anybody noticed, who else might be interested in using such technology? What might they use it for? Because surely this IS happening, exactly as he warned in excruciating detail, but the culprit he described has been missing the whole time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DTXO0J3ir8 Worth the time and interest.

Opinion: nothing can cure this. Only starving in a ditch after watching your family get shot in the head by the people who played you as a fool might, if you can survive it, that’s why it takes a war. Most won’t even wake up from that, and write down new lies in the history books. Who is first against the wall in a revolution? Traitors and brownshirts since you already know they will subvert authority. Idiots who outlived their usefulness but can’t get with the program. That is to say, all the people in there now, lapping up the rewards. It’s not rocket science. Any history book will tell you.

But how do you counter such technology if honest reporting has great risk yet no effect? If speaking the truth is in fact the enemy, attacked on sight?

zerosum
    Participant

Someone saw my questions.
    Answer:
    Financial crack-up and RussiaGate reversal will leave both major parties gasping in the mud as the tide goes out. And just in time for the Yellow Vest movement to cross the ocean and bring out the street mobs to slug it out on the National Mall in lovely weather. Finally, a protest you can believe in! By June, it will be clear that the old order is being swept away. The fight over the new order struggling to be born will be even harsher and deadlier. But we may not be as confused about what’s at stake.

—–
    WHAT!!!
    This sounds like WikiLeaks found out about Hilary “kiss & tell” and is being punished for telling.

…. after WikiLeaks had begun releasing hacked Democratic emails, “a senior Trump campaign official was directed to contact Stone about any additional releases and what other damaging information [WikiLeaks] had regarding the Clinton campaign”
    —-
    Turn off the lights! The creatures are coming out of the dark corners of the Deep State .

• Elliott Abrams, Prominent DC Neocon, Named Special Envoy For Venezuela (Pol.)
    Pompeo on Friday spoke warmly of Abrams, saying he “will be a true asset to our mission to help the Venezuelan people fully restore democracy and prosperity to their country.”

—–

“As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore,” said Bezmenov. “A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. NOTHING can wake them up.

This applies to our “beloved leaders”.
    I don’t make the rules, those are made by the elite.
    I don’t enforce the rules, those are enforced by the powerful.
    Now tell me again: why people believe lies from the elites and why the elites are attacking the truth seekers (wikileaks)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.