Debt Rattle January 31 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 31 2017

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Pieter Bruegel the Elder The Fall of Icarus 1558 • White House Immigration Ban Promises Constitutional Showdown (BBG) • Trump Fires Acting Attorney Ge
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 31 2017]

Nassim
    Participant

I did a Google on “site:www.theautomaticearth.com corals” and got over 300 hits. I am not about to go through them all, but I am pretty sure they are all bad news. 🙂

Here is a bit of debunking. An excellent example of the dishonesty of mainstream journalism:

World is going to hell but we’re finding new coral reefs everywhere…

One should never forget that corals have been around for eons longer than humans. They are organic and they are excellent at adapting – as their longevity attests. Just like humans, in their own unique way, they can move from one place to another place that suits them better. If the climate or the water is not to their liking in one place, they will pop up somewhere else. They spawn a gigantic cloud of seeds when the moon is in the right spot and this can result in new coral forming somewhere distant.

Coral reproduction

Nassim
    Participant

“where is the outrage?”

Very true. Where is the outrage when the West – or its proxies – destroyed the countries where these people came from?

Also, it is remarkable to see that all the “refugees” in the picture look like young men. Are you seriously suggesting that these people abandoned their families to save themselves. It is obviously far more likely that they left their women, elderly and kids back safe at home while they went out to look for greener pastures. That is the way mankind has always operated.

Here is what real refugees look like – Refugees from the Civil War in Spain, 1939:

Chris M
    Participant

Nassim,

I don’t know if you have read about Representative Tulsi Gabbard’s fact finding mission in Syria. Inconvenient truth, to say the least.

Any comments?

Nassim
    Participant

Chris M

Of course I do. I think the USA should be proud of Tulsi Gabbard.

I suspect that she is one of the few who has not been caught in a pizzagate / honeypot scam. It is so easy to entrap these people and to later on blackmail them. Everyone has a weakness and you-know-who is expert at ferreting it out and exploiting it.

You-know-who is the country that has been trying to destroy secular governments in the Middle East since 1948

Nassim
    Participant

US president Donald Trump will honour his campaign pledge to pull the US out of the Paris climate agreement and defund UN climate programmes says Ebell

Anyone remotely connected on a daily basis to the weather – farmers, seamen, the military, hunters, policemen, firemen etc. – have known for many years that the whole thing AGW / IPCC thing makes little sense. These are the people who voted for Trump.

Nassim
    Participant

We read all these statements by the “Union for Concerned Scientists”. Sounds impressive. The problem is that someone got his dog membership in this illustrious organisation. Just another NGO.

Help send Kenji to the “Scientists March on Washington” event!

E. Swanson
    Participant

Nassim: Yes, the Denialist Camp won the last election. Yes people “connected on a daily basis to the weather – farmers, seamen, the military, hunters, policemen, firemen etc” see weather in their lives, not climate. And “killing the messenger” is an age old political tactic, one which only delays the arrival of TRUTH on the stage. We are less than 2 months from the yearly maximum in Arctic sea-ice coverage and right now, the data appears headed toward another record minimum extent. The scientific evidence clearly shows that the Arctic is experiencing remarkable warmth. The denialist crew continues to point to local data, ignoring the facts of Arctic warming and the ongoing decline in old sea-ice. The sea-ice acts as a giant thermometer, averaging the daily temperatures into a yearly sum over an area larger than the US lower 48. The loss of sea-ice is perhaps the best indicator of climate change, yet the local folks in the US have no clue, since it doesn’t appear on their weather maps or satellite photos.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.