Debt Rattle January 4 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 4 2023

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    jb-hb
    Participant

Pfizer knew the drug would cause heart attacks?

Uh… we knew that the moment they were forced to admit that they put symptom-suppressing drugs in the children’s version of the injection which does not vaccinate.

SYMPTOM suppressing drugs – no, no, we don’t stop the DAMAGE, we just stop little Timmy from collapsing too close to the injection center.

jb-hb
    Participant

1. CO2 causes warming. SOME.

2. There’s a bunch of human-generated CO2

3. The climate is teetering on a Knife Edge of Balance (K.E.o.B.)

4. Human Generated CO2 will cause JUST enough temperature change to tip the Earth’s climate enough to trigger NON HUMAN causes of The Holy Climate Change™ (funny how the Neo-Marxist concept of all powerful Triggering enters into The Science)

5. The TRIGGERED NON HUMAN climate change thingies will cause a RUNAWAY FEEDBACK LOOP that will cause a catastrophic, apocalyptical, super horrible, awful, unimaginably bad, super super duper bad heat thingy. You can’t even imagine. Our obligation is to NOT imagine or consider, but only froth at the mouth in incoherent rage if it comes up.

6. Per the Climate Science RELIGION, it is not the Human Generated CO2 that causes the (froths at mouth, trashes room, accuses everyone of infinite evil, calms down… ) …that causes the Heat Apocalypse. No. The human generate CO2 only tips the SUPER FRAGILE, PRECARIOUS BALANCE, which then Triggers (the Holy Triggering is Unquestionable) massive NON HUMAN things that cause the catastrophic climate change.

7. But interglacial and glacial periods have alternated about FORTY TIMES. Many of those times go TEN DEGREES above our current temperatures

8. The Climate Science Religion says that just a FEW degrees higher will trigger the NON HUMAN generated things that cause the catastrophe.

9. Ergo, if Montgomery Burns built a machine that sucked all the CO2 out of the air and oceans of Earth, but then built a gigantic parabolic reflective dish in space, then aimed that dish at earth, such that the Earth’s ambient temperature went up the SAME EXACT NUMBER OF DEGREES that the ClimateReligionists predict CO2 will raise it, this would STILL precipitate the same NON HUMAN feedback loops causing catastrophe

10. There is nothing particular to the CHEMICAL CO2 that is inherently catastrophic, evil, unclean. According to the Holy Climate Change Religion, it is the TEMPERATURE CHANGE that Human Generated CO2 could cause that would Holy-Trigger catastrophe. NOT the chemical CO2. The TEMPERATURE CHANGE.

11. Yet we can clearly see in temperature graphs of Glacial and Inter-Glacial periods, BROUGHT TO US BY SCIENCE, REAL ACTUAL SCIENCE, that temperatures have gone HIGHER THAN what the Climate Religionists say will Trigger the Non Human Climate Change factors that cause the Holy Climate Change Catastrophe.

12. WHY didn’t the runaway catastrophe happen the other 40 times? It’s The Settled Science™, after all.

13. The Different Conditions are human-produced CO2, which, as a CENTRAL TENET of The Holy Climate Change states, raises temperature a few degrees which then triggers NON HUMAN Holy Climate Change™ factors which then cause Holy Climate Change Catastrophe

14. But the TEMPERATURES that the Holy Different Conditions™ cause, which is the ACTUAL thing The Holy Climate Change™ says causes The Holy Climate Change Catastrophe™ HAVE BEEN REACHED MANY TIMES, resulting in… resulting in… GLACIATION

GLACIATION. Every time.

Please explain

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr Jordan B Peterson and Canada reminded me of the visa situation in Australia. If you want to enter Australia as a tourist, you must get a visa which, depending on the nation of passport, is an automatic eVisitor visa (these are for the good countries) or a manually authorised ETA (these are for bad and poor countries) and are only issued during working days in Australia.

Before Covid, all five-eyes countries were in the eVisitor category, but since Covid Canada has been removed from that category and is now in the ETA category. I was wondering why Canada, one of Australia’s closest allies, would be excluded from the eVisitor visa. It dawned on me that it is probably because a lot of Chinese people hold Canadian passports, Canada encouraging the Chinese to buy property there and to educate their children there. It looks like this is just another step in Australia’s battle against China. Covid has shown Australia to be clown world, the “tough” Australians actually being the most pussy whiped wimps in the western world. What are they trying to achieve, especially if Russia and NATO go to war and China just walks into Australia. The white pussies will be the new abos. Being friends with China is far better for everyone and likely far more profitable.

oxymoron
    Participant

Anecdotes – almost all my stories are womens’ menstrual issues and some minor heart fluttering but no huge death stories yet, although cancers are now in my world of friends and relatives.

It looks like a slow burn to me and supports my late 2020 hypothesis of GMO corn similarities. The humans still work, still produce but the life support of the human is now part of profit taking. You need all sorts of profitable support medications and preventatives for the monoculture (human or otherwise) to function. We will continue to see outliers (of health failure) and normalise an increasingly brittle and oil-supported ecosphere until the mutational adaptation becomes the best option. This will occur – like the Roman Empire – when the return on investment is too poor.

On Climate Change. I am with Dr on this one as pollution and resource contamination/depletion are observable without the magic of numbers and machines that go bing. My problem with focusing on carbon is it plays into the owners hands as it is an invisible target like a virus and can be profited from. I would like people to focus on waste reduction etc. Why do we allow for the most poisonous of compounds and plastics but get our knickers in a twist about life-form building block carbon?

Also if it is just an issue of carbon then why are we setting up Carbon-Releasing factories (i.e. ESG based forests). We know they burn like crazy without human interaction and just let them burn. China has nothing on a ripper Ozzie bushfire but we are planning on doing what with them.

I dunno – I just wish we could self-mange our small systems but Big Brother wants to get in our bizness all the time.

Oroboros
    Participant

Yoa

Gonzalo Lira is back on Twitter, in form again!

Gonzalo Lira
    @GonzaloLira1968

Jan 3

Tacitus said about Rome, “Where they make
    a desert, they call it peace.”

The Global American Empire sows chaos, and calls it freedom.

Oroboros
    Participant

Don’t worry about over population in the Collective West

It will be childless cat lady all the way down, nothing but net.

Oroboros
    Participant

NY Times Op-Ed:

‘Mate With Short People To Stop Climate Change’

A New York Times op-ed suggests that everyone should “mate with shorter people” in order to save the planet.

Yes, really.

Author Mara Altman, claims that “When you mate with shorter people, you’re potentially saving the planet by shrinking the needs of subsequent generations.”

“Lowering the height minimum for prospective partners on your dating profile is a step toward a greener planet,” she adds in the piece.

Oroboros
    Participant

upstateNYer
    Participant

oxy: “My problem with focusing on carbon is it plays into the owners hands as it is an invisible target like a virus and can be profited from.”

That be the money shot. 🙂 Carbon credits will become yet another trading and gambling money maker for those with access to resources.

Interesting comments on TAE today. I’ll have to re-read tomorrow when I’m not tired. Some deep thoughts.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Decline of Empire: Parallels Between the U.S. and Rome, Part I

Decline of Empire: Parallels Between the U.S. and Rome, Part I

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr. D said

That wasn’t my point at all, it was all about that they only REPORT one side.

You are wasting your time if you expect the airstrip child to change its ways and recognise a greater or even equal authority: it’s living its dream of being Emperor Right the green bigot.

aspnaz
    Participant

100 Russians dead is what it takes for Chooch and Redneck to reappear and gloat. Nice. Enjoy the sunshine, it will soon be time for you ro scurry back under your rocks.

Michael Reid
    Participant

“Many people are starting to feel overwhelmed by what has happened, what has been done to them, and feel that there is nothing that they can do to stop what is going on. What advice can you give them?”

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/victim-or-truth-warrior-during-2023

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

jb-hb

Science operates on the basis of The Scientific Method, not on the basis of the shrillness of ad hominem attacks or the reposting of data that has no relevance to our present predicament.

aspnaz
    Participant

The Scientific Method (wikipedia) “The scientific method is an empirical method for acquiring knowledge that has characterized the development of science since at least the 17th century. It involves careful observation, applying rigorous skepticism about what is observed, given that cognitive assumptions can distort how one interprets the observation.”

The airstrip child has no skepticism, it must be using a The Scientific Method ™.

Autonomous Unit
    Participant

“Also if it is just an issue of carbon then why are we setting up Carbon-Releasing factories (i.e. ESG based forests). We know they burn like crazy without human interaction and just let them burn. China has nothing on a ripper Ozzie bushfire but we are planning on doing what with them.”

Well, forest fires do release carbon, but that an equivalent amount of carbon goes back into the re-grown trees after some years. Carbon released from coal burning power plants doesn’t unless the Carboniferous Period (about 360 million to 300 million years ago) happens again.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The airstrip child has no skepticism, it must be using a The Scientific Method ™

Fuck off, ignorant troll aspnaz, who thinks oil is made abiotically as fast as we use it!!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

aspnaz
    Participant

The airstrip child:

Fuck off, ignorant troll aspnaz, who thinks oil is made abiotically as fast as we use it!!

There you go again, making shit up. I don’t and never have believed that oil is made abiotically. Nature seems to be able to make twats like you every day, but difficult tasks like making oil seem to take it a little longer.

jb-hb
    Participant

Afewknowthetruth, dude. The ONLY arguments you’ve brought to the table are ad hominem, asserting that nothing was said when it was, and ignoring what was said.

You still haven’t been able to answer questions nor explain contradictions.

I keep saying RELIGION and SCIENCE DENIER because I am prompting you to support your belief in some other way than religious, but in several weeks of prompting with varied reasoned arguments, you still argue like a Christian arguing religion – exclusively.

Declaring yourself the victor – factually or morally – while failing to intellectually engage actual IDEAS is the argumentative equivalent of soiling your armor and fleeing the battlefield.

You cannot win an argument by yelling you are better and winning any more than you can get to Cleveland by climbing the road sign that says “Cleveland 110 miles”

And if you don’t like ad hominems, why do you alternate between pointing fingers at others for it and using it yourself? (if it is on purpose humorous trolling, then I appreciate it) Do you recall calling me worse than Hitler a few weeks ago? How scientific was that as a support of your religious The Holy Climate Change beliefs?

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I’m hardly a Muskophile but I remind us that he lived and accomplished things without being the world’s richest man, and I see no reason he won’t continue to do so. So he lost $200 billion of what he knows is Monopoly money. Oh well. It was never his and Elon knows it, I’m sure. What he owns is what he can accomplish with $200 or $200 billion.

I think he will accomplish surviving and prospering where his peers fail, and I’m also sure that he understands that wealthy elites don’t like having their backsides exposed.

I’m not really an erratic asshole; I just play one on a blog comment section. Consider that a preamble to the following:

“Thanks for the sad news about so many people in your circle of friends and family.
    I’m sorry.”

Being a nice guy can blind-walk a fellow into thanking someone for sharing bad news. I will rewrite (just call me Miss Manners) what I feel is a clearer version: “Sorry about the sad news about so many people in your circle of friends and family. Thanx for sharing.”

Just me noticing weird shit.

“Russians are exceptional….why?”

Well, they’re Russian, not German or Congolese, for example. Every Sperm Is Sacred Why, even I’m exceptional.

I’ve concluded that the lack of genuine camaraderie here (per my eyes, anyway) is because we know we are fucked and can’t do anything to change this, so we get grumpy and argue about silly shit like Climate Prophecy/Climate Prophecy Denial, which we know we can’t do squat about anyway.

I understand the passion for scientific credibility that drives, say, afkt. (I think he’s still the winner in that regard.) But egos butt heads with their butts, not their heads. Yes, afktt ias strident and angers easily… rather like the contentious company he keeps here.

That said, fwiw, it only take 100 or 500 years of serious global warming to kill off a STAGGERING AMOUNT OF LIFE (CAPS accidental but me like) before orthodoxically conforming to the popular Next Ice Age climate prophecy model..

btw, iirc, this article sea level natural history

“Earth’s most recent glacial period peaked about 26,500 years ago. At that time, around 10 million square miles (26 million square kilometers) of ice covered the Earth. The Laurentide ice sheet covered Canada and the American Midwest, stretching over Minnesota and Wisconsin south to New York and the Rocky Mountains. Across the Atlantic, ice blanketed Iceland and stretched down over the British Isles and northern Europe, including Germany and Poland. The Patagonian ice sheet crept north from Antarctica to cover parts of Chile and Argentina. The climate was colder and drier globally; rain was scarce, but pockets of rainforest survived in the tropics. With so much of the planet’s water tied up in ice, global sea level was more than 400 feet lower than it is today.

Over the past 20,000 years or so, sea level has climbed some 400 feet (120 meters). As the climate warmed as part of a natural cycle, ice melted and glaciers retreated until ice sheets remained only at the poles and at the peaks of mountains. Early on, the sea rose rapidly, sometimes at rates greater than 10 feet (3 meters) per century, and then continued to grow in spurts of rapid sea level rise until about 7,000 years ago. Then, the climate stabilized and sea level rise slowed, holding largely steady for most of the last 2,000 years, based on records from corals and sediment cores. Now, however, sea level is on the rise again, rising faster now than it has in the past 6,000 years. The oldest tide gauges and coastal sediment preserved beneath swamps and marshes show that sea level began to rise around 1850, which is right around the time people started burning coal to propel steam engine trains, and it hasn’t stopped since. The climate likely started warming as a part of a natural cycle, but the accelerated warming in the last two hundred years or so is due to a rise in atmospheric carbon dioxide. The resulting rise in sea level is likely twice what we would have seen without the increase in greenhouse gasses due to human activities.”
    strikethrough added to avoid triggering climate debate sensitivities

and jb-hb, it’s not like you don’t enjoy a bit of oral froth when it suits you. We all do. We’re.all.assholes — imo — but who cares what an asshole like me thinks?

a) It is! b) It isn’t! c) Isn’t what?

“Oh it’s tight like this
    No it ain’t tight like that either
    I said it is tight like this
    … tight like that there

“Oh it’s tight like that Louis
    No it ain’t tight like that either
    Now it closes like that”

Germ
    Participant

@ ezlxa1949

The Australian government has responded by announcing that they will no longer be collecting the death-vaxx status of hospital admissions.

Simple, eh?

TVASF

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.