Debt Rattle January 6 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 6 2018

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Acrobat 1930   UPDATE: There still seems to be a problem with our Paypal widget/account that makes donating -both for our fund for
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 6 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Kunstler

Do you think that it’s a wonderful thing that the Dow Jones Industrial Average just bashed through the 25,000 gate? The President obviously thinks so. And, of course, he’s egged on by all the fawning economic viziers selling stories about a booming economy of waiters, bartenders, and espresso jockeys.

James pretty much hit’s all the high spots of today’s realities.
    I wish I could express surprise, at the apathy and impotent railing’s of Usians; it’s a major reason I got out.
    Time moves inevitably forward; but hearts and minds are frozen in an etherial time warp…

V. Arnold
    Participant

On another note; those living outside of the US become acutely aware of exchange rates (if their income is in dollars).
    When I first arrived the exchange rate was ฿ 40 to the dollar; excellent and allowed me to live on my expense account; salary going to savings.
    Fast forward to January, 2018 (today) and the rate is ฿ 32 to the dollar (and falling); ouch! But survivable.
    The strengthening baht will shortly be reigned in, due to painful reductions in exports.
    Of course, the government doesnt manipulate its currency, unless threatened… 😉

Nassim
    Participant

It is the 7th January here in Australia, it is the Orthodox Christmas. Merry Christmas to you all. 🙂

It is a particularly poignant Christmas as the Russians, Iranians and Lebanese have derailed the West’s attempts to destroy Christianity and moderate Islam in Syria.

“Translation of song: Chorus: “Exalt the name of Christ, lift His name up with your songs, call the heroes, His heroes, to walk ahead of you with the cross” ; Say He is risen and death has no power, and there is no forgiveness except through His blood; and the Light of the Gospel is greater; Say he conquered darkness and its power; He brightened our days; and the light of day is greater; Say He conquered His enemies; we conquered by witnessing to Him and by His blood; and our inheritance with Him is greater; live the joy of heaven, as Satan dons the clothes of grief; and our praises are greater”

Coptic Christian Night Mass in Egypt

Unsurprisingly, the Pope and the entire Catholic Church is remarkably silent about this event. So who are the fake Christians?

olo530
    Participant

Remember: we are the ones making big tech bigger by using their products. We don’t have to.

We also don’t have to use flush toilets 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.