Debt Rattle January 7 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 7 2023

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    jb-hb
    Participant

alright – apologies – the Climate Meltdown people are, a lot of them er… “honest” and unpaid but I get your drift – apologies if that came off as getting too much mileage out of it.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Per my understanding of VAIDS, China is soon to become the world’s biggest fastest expression of that phenomenon:

China on Alert for New Covid-19 Variant as Borders Reopen

China’s people have been so weakened, including by major vaxx pogroms(sic), and now they’re doing an about face. Variant evolution will be in megahyperdrive mode.

Thanx for the apology, jb-hb. Let’s leave demo profiles and crowd belief profiles and group motive inference out of things involving climate analyses, and we’ll be swell.

jb-hb
    Participant

actually, I half-retract my apology – I mean goodwill towards you, the “I salute you” was basically, I am reading your posts, I’m paying attention to you, even if I do not reply point by point.

Why a partial retraction?

I don’t think a reframe of the issue as HONEST Climate Change and DISHONEST Climate change people is meaningful. If I enter that frame with you, I go off into the weeds into meaninglessnessland.

It’s essentially ad hominem. Who cares if they are honest or not, paid or not? If they say the sky is blue, it’s still blue.

I’d like to know the difference between a Climate Change person and a Climate Meltdown person.

They both seem to agree that human activity will trigger a feedback loop that kills most life on earth from an overheated planet.

I’ve never seen a Climate Change person ever get into a pitched battle with a Climate Meltdown about anything climate-related.

If anything, the Climate Change person will chime in “well, that seems extreme but the man has a point” on virtually anything a Climate Meltdown person has to say about it.

The only difference I can think of presently is that the Climate Meltdown people are saying the quite parts out loud.

In retrospect, it’s weird that I came across all the mainstream 2020 wokeist wackiness back around 2009-2010. Like, it came as a package then and it came as a package now. You can see it is one blob even on those “We Believe” religionist yard signs with the rainbow lettering and black background.

I’d really need some specific explanation for you to get my agreement on:

Honest/Dishonest Climate Change – what’s the significance even? If a paid liar says there’s climate change?

Climate Change vs Climate Meltdown – why do I never see these guys disagree and, over the years, why does Climate Change guy always follow along meekly behind Climate Meltdown guy along the same path?

How is Climate Change NOT part of the NeoMarxist Wokeist Deconstructionist We Believe-sign blob?

I mean, it all kind of comes off like a situation with a country dealing with insurgents, the UN declares a neutral zone, but then the insurgents raid at will across the border while the UN says uh uh uh, country. You can’t follow across that line

Like, using various lines like honest/dishonest, Climate Change/Climate Meltdown, or Climate Change/Wokeist, one can raid, then admonish one’s opponent to Follow The Rules.

WES
    Participant

Regarding Adam And Eve, I Present:
    Apple. The one with a bite out of it. The world’s most recognized corporate symbol.

Since I live in a cold place, called Canada, I am naturally voting for global warming even though I know the earth is cooling. That is why I am creating as much CO2 as possible in the futile hope AFKTT is right!

There are now one too many Mc’s in Washington, DC for my liking. Those concessions are not nails in the coffin. They are screws to remove the concessions!

Redneck: Yes, the Russian military is corrupt and incompetent. However, so are US/NATO militaries! What really matters is who is less corrupt and incompetent. When it comes to corruption US/NATO militaries clearly have access to more money than anyone else. When it comes to incompetence Russian and US/NATO militaries are probably on par but clearly US/NATO can afford more incompetence, Russia less so. I give Russia the overall edge simply because they are fighting in their own backyard, US/NATO are fighting in somebody else’s backyard.

TAE Summary
    Participant

Suppose someone came to you and said “Take this shot. You’ll be healthier for 6 months but after that your health is permanently impaired.” Would you take it? That is the argument being made about technology and energy usage. It gives us the brief benefit we all enjoy at the expense of those coming 200 years from now and forever after. I love hot showers. The natural reaction is to make it last at least as long as I’m around.

…….

Then came Isaiah the prophet unto king Hezekiah, and said unto him, What said these men? and from whence came they unto thee? And Hezekiah said, They are come from a far country, even from Babylon.
    And he said, What have they seen in thine house? And Hezekiah answered, All the things that are in mine house have they seen: there is nothing among my treasures that I have not shewed them.
    And Isaiah said unto Hezekiah, Hear the word of the Lord.
    Behold, the days come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers have laid up in store unto this day, shall be carried into Babylon: nothing shall be left, saith the Lord.
    And of thy sons that shall issue from thee, which thou shalt beget, shall they take away; and they shall be eunuchs in the palace of the king of Babylon.
    Then said Hezekiah unto Isaiah, Good is the word of the Lord which thou hast spoken. And he said, Is it not good, if peace and truth be in my days?

oxymoron
    Participant

Wes. Here where I live in the southern part of mainland Australia at an elevation of 350 metres above sea level we never get snow but we do on the tops of the three local mountains that rise over 700 metres so I get to see snow. I’m in the luxurious position of being on the fence temperature wise but I don’t want less rain. I just hope our continent moves south to pick up the extra wetness.
    But in all seriousness I believe you can fix most things with trees.
    If too cold I’ll grow more firewood and more Cherries etc. if too hot then more pistachios and olives and oaks. If too dry more Holm oaks and Carobs and if it really changes (so far nothing in 30 years from a tree perspective- not any drier for dates to work here and not humid enough to stop sunburn on my avocado bark)

oxymoron
    Participant

If it really changes… I guess I have legs.
    I’m gunna move.
    Humans have always been the biggest danger and best hope but nothing compares with a healed mind basking in the light of God- I’m hedging bets all over town! 🙂

WES
    Participant

Oxymoron:

I agree trees are more important than we think they are. That is why I love being at the cottage during the summer so much. Trees provide shelter from the wind and shade from the sun. They help the soil stay put and moist (and grow). They provide their own eco-climate.

No greater proof of the value of trees are the rows of evergreen trees planted around prairie farm houses in western Canada and US. They not only provide a break from the constant prairie winds, but trap snow to build up soil moisture for family gardens in the summer too.

I suppose if the climate cools or warms up, you could maybe move up to a higher elevation or down to a lower elevation. However, taking your mature trees with you might be a slight problem!

John Day
    Participant

Sasha Latypova is a lady with much experience in pharmacologic investigation and drug manufacturing. She did a thoroughly researched paper on the contracts, FOIA released, between the DoD and all the drug companies and public health agencies regarding COVID and “vaccine” products, which are actually bioweapon-countermeasure-prototypes, according to those contractual details. D Benton Smith included that link today. Boscohorowitz and Oxymoron looked at it. It is 15 minutes. She is amazingly good in person and that interviewer, who often inserts himself too much, lets her tell the story. Subscribe to her blog, while she yet lives. https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/i-was-interviewed-by-clayton-morris
    I excerpted her write-up of the same information last week here and also included the link to it on her blog. https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/pandemic-martial-law

I may drop some more space-weather/global-warming stuff from Ben Davidson. He’s on a roll. He’s a bit of a red-rooster, but I think he’s not a bad guy, and he really has a bee in his bonnet about this solar micronova thing coming around again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EAYgB07ZCE&t=2s Short on supernova
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEWoPzaDmOA 1 hr, on non-human energetic contributions to climate change, like solar maximum

oxymoron
    Participant

‘while she yet lives’ Indeed Dr Day. She and Katherine Watt are getting close to the husband and wife doctor team from Fort Dettrick who are dead as a door nail = shot in their own house very soon after returning from Wuhan…

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.