Debt Rattle January 8 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 8 2018

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

James Karales Selmato Montgomery March Alabama 1965   • Beijing’s Yuan Ambitions Look Dashed (BBG) • Two Major Apple Shareholders Push for Study
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 8 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Count me out.

Me too; garbage in; garbage out…
    For those not grounded; the world looks to be a crazy place, with no escape or refuge.
    It is; but only for those captured and so deeply sucked in, as to be lost with no ground.
    I have a theory; walk barefoot on bare dirt; critical to actual grounding. Seems mostly to work for me (I practise it often).In fact I walk barefoot 90% of my day.
    At the risk of sounding like a loon (no disrespect to the bird intended), I’ll leave it at that…

V. Arnold
    Participant

James Karales Selma to Montgomery March Alabama 1965

Stunning picture and a historic moment in U.S. history.
    It’s criminal we’re not far past that picture today; 53 years later; shame; shame on us all…

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

“In fact I walk barefoot 90% of my day … I’ll leave it at that …”
    That got my curiosity up, V.
    Please drop the other shoe (-:

“It’s criminal we’re not far past that picture today; 53 years later; shame; shame on us all…”

Sorry, count me out. I’ll accept not a speck of that mantle of shame. The vast majority of Earth’s 7.6 billion people get along with each other as well as could ever be expected under all the myriad circumstances. It’s actually only a relative few who rabble rouse, led by the likes of Soros, McCain, Netanyahu, Obama, Rosie O’Donnell, etc. Show me an ethnic group anywhere in the world that doesn’t have its share of racists.

If you want to lay a racial guilt trip, lay it on South African blacks. Or Jewish Israelis. American whites have already been taken behind the woodshed for decades of beatings. Mark my words: the next Selma to Montgomery march will be composed of white people.

Our common enemy is the heads of mega-banks and other corporate interests that call the tune for our corrupt governments to dance to. It’s important we not lose sight of that. Note that the U.S. government’s latest dance doesn’t discriminate at all according to race or nationality:

That’s the most terrifying terrorism I’ve ever seen. Martin Luther King never dreamed of such threats.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

YouTube still has videos of the Liverpool car park fire, but the video they took down (above) was unique, blaming it on directed energy weapons.

Here is what a car park fire would look like without directed energy weapon help:

olo530
    Participant

The moment I turned off my Magic Global DEW Dissipator for maintenance the evil Anglo-Zionist empire mercilessly torches an old car park in Liverpool using a secret DEW! What a coincidence! Or was it..?

Nassim
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.