Debt Rattle January 8 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 8 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • Author

Pieter Bruegel the Elder Hunters in the snow 1565   • When That Ol’ Mojo Stops Workin’ (Kunstler) • CDC Director Says US May See ‘Precipitous Dec
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 8 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

“I am an awful lot of things so I wish you would pay me the respect & not just ask me about my blackness”

Indeed. I remember that time…
    Why, 5 decades(?) later are we not past that…?

The virus is smoke and mirrorors…
    There are so many issues far more important…
    So easily played; so easily mis-led…
    …and we’re going forward?…to what exactly?
    …another year; not new; not unique, just……………………..

Red
    Participant

You are absolutely correct V. There are many, many issues more important! This really isn’t about a virus, it’s so much more.

Growth Leads to Collapse?

Many economists have pointed out that the global GDP has been rising comparatively faster than energy consumption. Optimistically, they argue that we are witnessing a steady “decoupling” of the economy from its basic environmental needs.

Unfortunately, this comparison is deeply misleading: GDP represents the accumulated production of worth over an arbitrary period of just one year; meanwhile, energy is required to sustain the activities of a civilization that has been built up over all of history, over every year. Systems have inertia; big systems especially so: current energy consumption is far more tied to maintaining the fruits of centuries of collective effort than to the national vagaries of a single prior year. We cannot erase the past; it is always with us.

Dr. D
    Participant

So all attention and armor set to Ukraine, and lo, a color revolution breaks out in nearby Kazakhstan. What are the odds?

Do I need to elaborate?

Let’s look at some of the results: if it goes well in Cassock land, then it will go well in larger, heavier Ukraine. So I’m sure they’re all watching. All nations worldwide. But signs point to NOT going well in Kzak, and it will be long and confusing. However, 3,000 Russians are now there willing to shoot anyone they feel like, and since everyone in both kzak and Russia will simply assume resistors are CIA, they won’t think much of it, and sleep soundly at night.

Ukraine, seeing what I expect will be a loss, even well-set up like this, will then be conceded, but not soon. Looking for the high water mark of the Empire, which we’re probably beyond.

Now for my usual, boring rhetoric, there’s this: The land of the Cossacks is not the land of the free. One of the things you have to respect, going back to General Washington, is that other people have their own ways and plans and we should stay out of it. We don’t go tell other people how to be, or Saddam’s gay rights history isn’t stellar enough for us. So everyone inside Kazakhstan knows what Kazakstan is and how things are done there for 10,000 years. Everyone out of Kazakhstan knows what is and how things go there for 10,000 years. That is not the way I would have things go here, for example, but my country is a barrel of arsonists, fired like a repeating clown-cannon worldwide, so there’s not much left to discuss about morality, or brutality here. Maybe Kazakhstan will teach us how to be merely as peaceful and good-natured and stay-at-home bodies like they are someday. But I’m not enjoying the movie of it either, as no one who loves peace and justice will. Maybe Kazakhstan is less oppressive and corrupt than we are. If we ever arrested anyone and had trials maybe we could find out.

Now Joe says quid pro quo for Ukraine. Yeah, “Not Agreement Capable”. Here, we broke every promise we made since 1990, one after the other, year after year, administration after administration, country after country, but THIS one, we pinkie promise!

I mean, he’s good for it. When was the last time Joe broke a promise? Yesterday, when Covid became the State’s problem, the day before, when he ordered mandates, or the day before that, when he shut down businesses and not the virus? I mean, other than every day of his political life — going back to when LBJ was a young man — Joe’s practically a non-stop truth machine.

Or Cruz, apparently, but he’s not the one making deals today. Недоговороспособны. “Not Agreement Capable.” No American is (today) no Anglo is (ever). Proceed accordingly. As citizens of nations who are incapable of keeping their word for an hour, ever in their sorry national lives of centuries.

The day they ever told the truth would be the day politicians finally killed someone with “shock and awe.” We’d probably faint and fall down on the spot, like something from Left Behind, and lie there helpless, quivering in denial. It’s the one weapon they’ve never tried.
    Translation: I’m the bet with Russia on this one, thanks.

“The neoliberal anti vaxxers” Huh? Like the tall short people? I don’t think this group exists. Besides, who says this? There is a contingent that says there is no virus whatsoever, just as on the other side there is a contingent that says it’s airborne ebola that causes instant death on contact. But both groups are the size of flat earthers. Or NeoNazis. That is to say, you could fit them all in a high school stadium.

How dangerous is the long Covid? S—t man, we can’t even get them to release honest data on how dangerous the SHORT Covid is, which is data a lot more solid and certain. Does long Covid exist? IMO, yes, and at a far higher rate than deaths. But what is it, and can it be solved with Vitamin D recovery, or is it long-term irreversible scarring of the vascular system, no one knows. Probably both and needs to be named syndrome LC-1(blood), 2(ATP), 3(scarring), 4(avioli), and 5(allergies), with specific protocols for each.

Practically 100% of “anti-vaxxers” are vaccinated, as I for some reason need to keep saying. Dr. Malone was double vaxxed WITH THE mRNA and is the poster child for the Anti-vax-are-poopy-pants movement. So Vaxxed=antivaxxer now. Does that mean unvaxxed = PRO vaxxer? Same logic. No of course not, because it was never about logic, it’s about power. Do what I tell you. Live your life for me.

Oh and antivaxxers are all conservatives, except the top pro-Vaxxer is Trump, and the top vaccinated group is old people, i.e. generally Republican. So you want to say the #Opposite of everything that’s true, that’s a good start. Of course the media DOES say this mindlessly, all day long, as they are illiterate morons incapable of dialing to “9” on a telephone and asking.

The first attack from these guys is always the language. Because they’re criminals and con artists who have to cheat because they could never make their case fairly. Words have meanings. The meanings have consequences. Use them.

“The pervasive usage of “democracy” is of itself, anti-Constitutional.”

Yes, the Founding Fathers feared democracy above all things, “Mob Rule”, having lived through wild mobs before and after the war. The French Revolution bore out their every fear of it for the next 200 years. It’s only a mob as retarded as we are that could possibly forget. …Or NPR reporters from Columbia.
    MD
    http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Dr.-Perry-Cox-Cant-Speak-Fluent-Moron-On-Scrubs-Gif.gif

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. Or two men and one woman in an elevator. Knock off the Democracy. We’re a Constitutional Republic because our basis is YOUR human rights. Of the INDIVIDUAL, you, not the voting collective, of your crack-smoking neighbors.

Death rate: did some maths, so at 40% of ~3M deaths/year = 1.2M = 24,000 deaths /state / 12mo = 2,000 deaths per month per state. Of course that’s the average, but losing a few extra deaths in NYC you can see how easy that would be and only funeral directors would notice. Who would they tell? They’d be banned off YouTube. Everyone would cover it by saying they were the Covid deaths, proving how awesome deadly it is on contact, thus more vaccines, when none of these deaths under discussion are Covid. ‘Cause facts: who needs ‘em when we can read headlines and call each other names, amirite?

So we’re in that strange space where deaths are skyrocketing, levels never seen outside a war wiping out 2-5 U.S. cities and no one notices and/or blames aliens and bigfoot.

Deflationista, I don’t know what to say, man. No one’s banned you and we interact with you every day. Quite clearly no one is afraid, or put off, or opposing your free speech. We simply have different views and present them, and in doing, no one has stopped you from taking the health measures you feel appropriate for yourself and others. Is it so important that you not only have the complete freedom to do that and talk about it, but of some reason need our agreement and approval? This is the part I don’t understand.

If you lived life worried and looking for other humans who might somewhere disagree with you, you’d have a long busy task indeed. So go ahead and let us die happy in our ignorance and you inherit the whole world. What’s wrong with that? All you have to do to win is nothing.

If you have the strength and conviction of your case, what further do you need from us?

I can only say, since that would be calm, the response and expression is largely emotional. Which is fine, but that means by definition it isn’t primarily logical. Your emotion is yours, and that’s fine, but “logic” is the attempt to discern objective reality, which is all of ours and will impact us all regardless of our beliefs or emotions.

Because I’m not emotional, I neither feel safer if you agree or disagree. That’s a stellar non-sequitur I’m baffled that someone could compose. I can’t imagine what my feelings would have to do with anything, because whether I’m “safe” is not a feeling, it’s an objective fact distilled from logic; so is not related to other people, their opinions, or their feelings. That’s why it doesn’t matter if person X or Doctor Y is popular, or if their hypothesis is or is not the present consensus majority. I don’t care because they are all distractions from facts and evidence, studies, statistics, and so on.

You feel your evidence recommends you take strong protocols against disease, which is nothing new, what we’ve always done for 100 years. Great. I agree. There are always TB, pneumonia, and now cancer/chemo patients with weak immune systems. And you should. And you are. Don’t know what needs to be added to that and I’m quite certain the doctors here will agree and laud your choices.

I can only add that my life is very small and the world doesn’t revolve around me. I can’t ask the REST of the planet to follow. I mean, I can ask, but… If I had a deadly milk allergy, I couldn’t command the rest of the planet to stop, vanish all the cows, stop all the markets, end all the recipes, because me and like 100 other people are in danger. A REAL danger, mind you, to US. But if you’re – to pick a random number – 0.003% of the population, you cant, as 3 in 100,000, tell the whole city you live in to stop what they’re doing, to stop living their own lives, and live for your sake, on your behalf, to your pleasure and desire instead. And they won’t even if you ask.

Because, wouldn’t each 3 of the 100,000 then ask you to live for theirs instead? And when they do, will you lay down your life and live for them, as you ask them to do for you and your family?

I would. But I cannot. Because they are the 100,000, and I am one man. So as a purely practical matter, I can’t, or I would myself die, helping no one. And since that’s been the situation since the planet formed, that’s why we have the long-term approach of individual rights we have. What can you do? You’re on “earth.” “Limits” are now things are here.

Why are we not past it? They work tirelessly every day to make sure race, and not, say, kindness, goodwill, work, morality, or brotherhood are most important. This is to keep us divided and fighting amongst ourselves so they can rob, murder — and lately we discovered, rape — at will. Do the respect to Sidney Poitier and see him and other as men, and not as races, minorities, or as the oppressed. We are all men, and brothers.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Edited a comment, and woosh. Off into the ether it went.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Try it again. I got the Facebook “fact check” for the Bob meme. Caught this little tidbit.

“Claim 3 (Mostly accurate): Joe Biden: COVID-19 is a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”

While we cannot say that the virus is only targeting the unvaccinated, it is still accurate that the large majority of COVID-19 patients can be found in that segment of the population.

Conclusion

In summary, unvaccinated people place other people at risk of illness, including fully vaccinated individuals. Unvaccinated people are more likely to be infected and therefore contribute to continued virus transmission in the community. This increases the odds of new virus variants emerging that could evade immunity and directly increases the risk of infection of vaccinated yet vulnerable people such as the elderly and immunosuppressed patients.”

Vaccines are highly effective against COVID-19, but unvaccinated people can still endanger vaccinated people, contrary to Tucker Carlson’s claim on Fox News

Lie lie and lie

ctbarnum
    Participant

Note the dates on they used as their “evidence” as well. Only up to September 2021 for one claim and used the same trick from the beginning of January 2021 when the vax was first rolled out for the other.

And seeing from family and friends how they are acting towards my unvaccinated self lately, it wouldn’t surprise me if they help the police send me to a camp if they made being unvaxxed illegal. Hard to see it like that and needing to side-eye your own family, but here we are.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Denied food, during a process where it’s possible to not even be close to another human being.

those darned kids
    Participant

the norwegian army is so tough that even the conscripts are commandos.

Grodley
    Participant

The cure is worse than the disease

“Analysis of life-years lost in England shows a 76% increase in 2021 over 2020 because younger people are dying at much higher relative rates.”

chooch
    Participant

Remember to leave mum out of it.

Oroboros
    Participant

Lunacy is Exhausting

Amen

• Norwegian Conscripts Told To Return Underwear As Covid Hits Supplies

• Justice Sotomayor Claims 100,000 Children in ‘Serious Condition’ from Covid

So it all comes down to the United States Supreme Clowns

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.78833eb926f7140da88b48bf7121b2b5?rik=9HlKMtPvwVEIgw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bartcop.com%2fjpg%2fsupreme.jpg&ehk=%2b9dVQQUzOLaGBl9mJO9gB2ec51Cj1kSaIkg57JBheG4%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

zerosum
    Participant

Important enough to repeat

Its not a lie its confusion “with” and “from”

Now, with Omicron, data show vaccinated adults constitute the majority of cases, “and it’s not a hospitalization of the unvaccinated”.

• Top Epidemiologist Harvey Risch Blasts Fauci’s Covid Strategy, CDC Data (JTN)
    https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/cdc-has-played-fast-and-loose-covid-data-and-research-yale-public

“He’s been canonized” as a public health guru “because of his political abilities, but not because of expertise,” Risch claimed. ( He is reguarded as a Prophet – Zerosum)

The “original sin” of the pandemic is suppressing early outpatient treatment. The U.S. should have “released the strategic national stockpile of hydroxychloroquine” and promoted ivermectin and other inexpensive drugs that are used in combination to take out the “evasive beasts” early in viral infection, he said.

These treatments have been discredited through “fake studies” intended to “distort the playing field” toward expensive patent medications and vaccines, he said.

Among the problems: randomized controlled trials with such a small number of “events” in treatment and control arms that they “could easily happen by chance”; studying healthcare workers who are “too healthy” for treatment to matter; and studying hospitalized patients rather than early outpatient treatment.
    “And then you have people like Dr. Fauci and the major media saying, ‘See, here’s the proof that hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work'” based on studies in settings where it’s not intended as treatment, Risch said. The FDA’s website prominently warns against hydroxychloroquine usage in outpatients, with a “small text” disclaimer citing study of hospitalized patients.

“It has no systematic data about hydroxychloroquine use in outpatients because it blocked that usage in March of 2020. “This is a fraud” that has “biased the entire world” against a drug with a better 50-year safety profile than Tylenol or aspirin, Risch said.

The “high-priced” outpatient treatments that did get federal approval are much worse: Molnupiravir is a “dangerous drug,” and Paxlovid is prone to “interactions with other common medications,” Risch charged. (Molnupiravir, for example, has been blocked from India’s COVID treatment protocol for safety issues.)
    ———–
    Growth – synonym – advancement · betterment,; improvement
    Not inflation
    Not indebtedness
    Not printing (monetary stimulus)
    ———–
    I’m not an influencer.
    I’m not an enabler
    I am irrelevant
    I”M ZEROSUM
    I’m a happy grey survivor
    Maybe, my life/existence will have made a positive difference in “the circle of universal life”

Oroboros
    Participant

“There’s nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight.”
    ~ Lon Chaney.

The Supreme Clowns should have stepped in a year ago.

The broad yellow satin streak sewn down the back of their black dresses speaks volumes about their utter lack of moral courage or judgement or logic or, wait for it, Humanity

That’s why they Clowns in the moonlight pushing the country and the global into the ditch.

Chief Justice John Roberts belts out a sad song as Puddles and his SCOTUS pity party

You go girl!

HerrWerner
    Participant

@john-day thanks for yesterday’s link on IVM, it’s actually been some time since i looked up anything on treatments. it’s academic and depressing since I cannot expect that treatment here except whatever I can cobble on my own, the local health care conglomerates are all-in on the conventional practice (turn-blue + remdesifear + vax vax vax) Refreshing, there are more RCTs than I realized. People are actually studying this in spite of official headwinds

Nassim N Taleb points out that meta-analyses are likely superior to peer-reviewed papers. Meta-analyses have an averaging effect, They can also weigh individual papers (experiments) on their merits and faults – after the fact, and compare and contrast. Peer review is subject to groupthink and “log rolling” for lack of a better term within a small scientific community.
    -HW

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The New York Times tells its readers what they should be thinking:
    “How to Think About Covid Data Right Now”

How to Think About Covid Data Right Now

Coronavirus case counts have reached record highs in the United States and continue to climb. Hospitalizations have surpassed the height of the Delta wave. Deaths are just beginning to rise…

Case spikes show Omicron still has room to grow… they should serve as a warning for the country, to adjust behaviors and policies to reduce infections and protect the most vulnerable…

As high as the case counts are in many places, they are most certainly undercounted right now… experts caution that the sheer volume of cases could still lead to significant numbers of extremely sick people…

With so much risk for infection right now, public health experts say… make decisions… [like] getting a booster shot…

Death trends are not yet clear… the unprecedented number of cases may still lead to high levels of mortality…

How to Think About Covid Data Right Now
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/01/07/us/covid-data-explained.html

ctbarnum
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Sotomayor: “How are human beings different from a machine?”

The Supreme Clowns have long ago ruled that a Corporation is a person.

I remember seeing a bumper sticker around that time that said:

“I’ll believe a Corporation is a person when the State of Texas executes one”

https://www.peaceproject.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_full/B1113_IllBelieveCorporationsArePeopleWhenTexasExecutesOne.png

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@ctbarnum: Sotomayor’s question really does illustrate the extent to which liberals have become authoritarian technocrats. I’ll take Trump, as Ted Baxter-like as I find the man to be, if that’s what’s on tap on the other side of the street.

chooch
    Participant

The extremely obvious point – the most basic observation one can make about this data – is that the vaccinations are not controlling the spread. This has been granted already by the CDC and every other authority.

And yet, so far as I can understand this, that is the whole point of the vaccine mandate.

https://meaninginhistory.substack.com/p/disappointed

(Actually, OSHA made the statement that it was needed to protect the unvaccinated, those with religious and medical exemptions)

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Peak Celebrity, … Double-Bubblehead Prime Minister Sox

F.S.

those darned kids
    Participant

we are all influencers, zero.

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    ctbarnum
    Participant

@Mister-Roboto

Agree, though the Republicans do have their own authoritarian technocrats, so I’m not too happy with them either. Even Trump had his own version by giving way on the vaccines and not setting executive orders to allow for off-label treatments.

To get some semblance of her (and “liberal”) thinking, the full quote could be looked at:

“Why is a human spewing a virus not like a machine spewing sparks?”

First, there’s the assumption that only the unvaccinated are a danger, and the false equivalency to a sparking machine. It follows that she views unvaccinated humans as broken machines. It also follows that broken machines are either repaired (vaccinated) or discarded (trashed, shunned, put to death, etc). Ergo, how does she view other issues before the court? Say discrimination cases filed under the ADA, or abortion (controversial, but would she view a late term fetus as “broken” because it stills needs nourishment from the mother, even if only for a few more days), or welfare (are unemployed, fired, or poor workers “broken”?). Pay equity? That is only a few I could think off the top of my head, and I realize could turn into a slippery slop fallacy, but there it is.

@Oroboros

No argument there. Quite a few corps need to be executed,

ctbarnum
    Participant

“(Actually, OSHA made the statement that it was needed to protect the unvaccinated, those with religious and medical exemptions)”

Funny how the narrative has changed so quickly. First it was “the unvaccinated are a danger to the vaccinated” and now “the unvaccinated need to be protected from the vaccinated”. I’m sure Psaki will circle back on that.

those darned kids
    Participant

ctbarnum: if it’s any consolation, ct, mcdonald’s doesn’t actually sell food, and being denied there will make you healthier.

ctbarnum
    Participant

As for the ADA example, I suppose she views everyone with a disability as a “broken human” and thus can be treated like a sparking machine,

Total insanity that would make Hitler proud.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@tdk

The very definition of irony.

TAE Summary
    Participant

Statements I Think All Agree To:

1. Covid 19 has several phases. In the final phase the body’s own immune-response does the damage.
    2. Covid 19 spreads primarily via aerosols.
    3. Properly worn N95 masks are much more effective than cloth or surgical masks.
    4. Air filtration and ventilation are effective against the spread of Covid 19.
    5. The CDC gave no early treatment guidelines for Covid 19.
    6. Pfizer made a profit of $8 billion on Covid 19 vaccines in the 4th quarter of 2021.
    7. The definition of vaccine was modified by Merriam Webster to accommodate the Covid 19 vaccines.
    8. The Pfizer and Moderna Covid 19 vaccines contain mRNA which enters human cells and gets them to create spike proteins like those on Covid 19. The immune system creates antibodies for these spike proteins.
    9. The vaccines cause adverse effects in some people including Bell’s palsy, myocarditis and death.
    10. Long Covid affects a some people infected with Covid 19.
    11. The Covid vaccines reduce the severity of Covid 19 symptoms in most people for some amount of time.
    12. The Covid vaccines lose effectiveness after 6 months or less.
    13. A lot of things about the vaccines that are known now were not known when the vaccines were released.
    14. The long term (3+ years) effects of Covid 19 vaccines are unknown.
    15. Vaccinated people can both contract and spread Covid 19.
    16. Lockdowns have had a terrible effect on society and the economy.
    17. Children are least likely to have complications with Covid 19.
    18. The aged and people with comorbidities including obesity are most likely to have complications with Covid 19.

Questions that Make Me Vaccine Hesitant:

1. Does the mRNA in the vaccine stay at the injection site?
    2. Is the spike protein a pathogen?
    3. How long does the spike protein stay in the body and at what levels?
    4. What causes adverse effects to vaccines such as Bell’s Palsy, myocarditis and stroke?
    5. How often do adverse effects occur?
    6. How long does vaccine protection last?
    7. How likely is one to get and spread Covid 19 if vaccinated?
    8. Does mRNA affect the immune system and how do we know this?
    9. How likely are long term consequences from the vaccine and how do we know this?
    10. Why have there been no early treatment protocols from the NIH, CDC, FDA and WHO?
    11. Why should I trust the information from the CDC, NIH, FDA, WHO, Pfizer, Moderna and J and J?

those darned kids
    Participant

no wonder they won’t listen: https://jessicar.substack.com/p/und-es-gibt-ohrenprobleme-ears-affected

Thank you to you wonderful people and this wonderful platform. You asked for Ears. I give you Ears. 659,294 reports. No URF considered. When considered, that’s 27,031,054 ear adverse events with an URF of 41.

Mr. House
    Participant

even the sober minded no longer believe the FED:

“There’s a potential Issue 2022 worthy of a mention. It would be a very problematic development if the Fed responds to collapsing stock prices with large liquidity injections – and the Treasury market protests with a spike in bond yields. With inflation increasingly ingrained, a move by the bond market to discipline the Fed is not a totally wacky notion. At the minimum, I expect extreme policy, market and economic uncertainties to unleash wildly unstable currency markets. Currency values are relative – and the world is replete with fundamentally sick currencies. Destabilizing dollar and renminbi volatility is a distinct possibility.”

https://creditbubblebulletin.blogspot.com/

John Day
    Participant

@Herr Werner: Meta-analyses are subject to what studies are included and the design and execution of each study. It’s like mortgage-backed-securities that way. The studies including Dr Borody are of excellent quality and use more than a little bit of ivermectin for a day or 2. They also use the synergy with zinc, doxycycline and vitamins D and C. I’m about to post that.

Last night after my bedtime St. Deflationista posted older data that myocarditis risk was higher after COVID than after mRNA “vaccines”. Steve Kirsch had more recent and more extensive data. The link to the study is here: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.23.21268276v1.full.pdf

John Day
    Participant

https://www.johndayblog.com/2022/01/not-just-covid.html

The second week of COVID-crud is waning on treatment, very similarly to last Saturday when I took my last round of ivermectin-based treatment, then got return of the same symptoms on Tuesday, and a positive nasal swab. This has not been the severe cytokine-storm second week that lands people in hospitals, just more feeling cruddy with mild fever and phlegmatic cough, “Groundhog-Day” COVID on treatment.

Thomas Borody MD extended his advised duration of treatment with ivermectin to 10 days (which seems about right to me at this point).
    Doxycycline and zinc complete the direct attack on the virus. Ivermectin helps zinc get into cells, reduces inflammatory response, binds to spike protein, and inhibits viral replication within the cells by at least 2 mechanisms, one of which is facilitated by doxycycline (viral protease inhibition). Doxycycline also has anti-inflammatory effects in the body. Zinc has been known as an effective treatment against coronaviruses since 1996 (hence advice to “take it for the common cold”, of which 20% is generally coronavirus.). A set dose of 36 mg ivermectin per day was employed in the US study , and 24 mg per day in the US study.
    None of the trial subjects who chose treatment died. Vitamin-D and vitamin-C were also used.

Combination Therapy For COVID-19 Based on Ivermectin in an Australian Population​ ​Borody et al.​ (Australian trial)
    Retrospective 600 PCR+ outpatients in Australia treated with ivermectin, zinc, and doxycycline, showing significantly lower mortality and hospitalization with treatment.
    ​R​isk of death, 92.3% lower, RR 0.08, p = 0.03, treatment 0 of 600 (0.0%), control 6 of 600 (1.0%)
    https://c19ivermectin.com/borody.html

Effectiveness of Ivermectin-Based Multidrug Therapy in Severe Hypoxic Ambulatory COVID-19 Patients​ (US trial)​
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.06.21259924v1.full

John Day
    Participant

Robert Malone MD , originator of mRNA therapeutics, did a long interview with Joe Rogan last week.
    Here is the bullet-pointed Cliff-notes version for those with little time:​
    Mass-formation psychosis is being used as it was in Germany in the 1930s.
    Implementing digital money with digital “vaccine passports” will focus absolute control onto each person through central automation.
    https://uspc.us/threads/dr-robert-malone-interviewed-by-joe-rogan-with-cliff-notes.336/

More bad news on Covid vaccines and myocarditis in men under 40 – even as more colleges require booster shots for students​
    ​A huge new study has found the risk of serious heart problems called myocarditis in men under 40 soars with each dose of a Covid mRNA vaccine – and is sharply higher than the risk from a coronavirus infection itself.​
    (Myocarditis risk doubles with each shot. After 3 Pfizer shots it is 8X usual. After 3 Moderna shots it is 16 times the usual rate.)
    https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/more-bad-news-on-covid-vaccines-and/comments
    ​Link to the study: ​https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.23.21268276v1.full.pdf

Insurance Companies Report 40% Increase in Premature Non-COVID Deaths
    Insurers in Indiana and India report similar rates of non-COVID-related premature deaths.
    Contrary to what the public might assume — given the media’s unremitting coverage of COVID-19 — Davison reported most of the death claims listed causes of death other than COVID.
    Commenting on the news, Steve Kirsch, executive director of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, wrote, “It would take something REALLY BIG to have an effect this big.”
    Moreover, Kirsch said, the culprit would have to be something first introduced in 2021 — “something new … that a huge number of people would be exposed to” — such as COVID shots.
    Vaccine scientist Dr. Robert Malone and statistician Jessica Rose, Ph.D., agreed that experimental COVID injections should be considered prime suspects. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/insurance-companies-report-increase-premature-deaths/

John Day
    Participant

Former UK Ambassador to Uzbekistan: What Kazakhstan Isn’t​ Ambassador​ Murray says the street riots were unanticipated, even by the CIA, according to his information. There was a puppet they wanted to install, but he wouldn’t be a puppet, so they gave up on him. Everybody drives LP gas converted cars, since Kazakhstan produces it. The government subsidized this to consumers and gas stations, then removed the subsidy. Riots ensued. The government mandated the prices go back down at the pump, but that price was less than the unsubsidized gas stations had to buy it for, so fuel became scarce, upsetting people’s lives. Kazakhstan is very big and people drive long distances. He foresees that Russian influence will increase in this country where 55% speak Russian, and Russian soldiers have been requested to restore order. https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2022/01/what-kazakhstan-isnt/

Moon of Alabama believes it is a color-revolution and foresees that Russian help will increase Russian influence, as it did in Belarus. Russia will be interested in reforms to constructively channel popular desires and aspirations into a political process. https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/01/the-us-directed-rebellion-in-kazakhstan-may-well-strengthen-russia.html#more

Pepe Escobar, Steppe on Fire: Kazakhstan’s Color Revolution Maidan in Almaty? Oh yeah. But it’s complicated.
    ​ ​So is that much fear and loathing all about gas? Not really.
    ​ ​Kazakhstan was rocked into chaos virtually overnight, in principle, because of the doubling of prices for liquefied gas, which reached the (Russian) equivalent of 20 rubles per liter (compare it to an average of 30 rubles in Russia itself).
    ​ ​That was the spark for nationwide protests spanning every latitude from top business hub Almaty to the Caspian Sea ports of Aktau and Atyrau and even the capital Nur-Sultan, formerly Astana.
    ​ ​The central government was forced to roll back the gas price to the equivalent of 8 rubles a liter. Yet that only prompted the next stage of the protests, demanding lower food prices, an end of the vaccination campaign, a lower retirement age for mothers with many children and – last but not least – regime change, complete with its own slogan: Shal, ket! (“Down with the old man.”)
    ​ ​The “old man” is none other than national leader Nursultan Nazarbayev, 81, who even as he stepped down from the presidency after 29 years in power, in 2019, for all practical purposes remains the Kazakh gray eminence as head of the Security Council and the arbiter of domestic and foreign policy. ​…​
    Up to now, the succession game in Kazakhstan had been seen mostly as a hit across Northern Eurasia. Local honchos, oligarchs and the comprador elites all kept their fiefdoms and sources of income. And yet, off the record, I was told in Nur-Sultan in late 2019 there would be serious problems ahead when some regional clans would come to collect – as in confronting “the old man” Nazarbayev and the system he put in place.
    ​ ​Tokayev did issue the proverbial call “not to succumb to internal and external provocations” – which makes sense – yet also assured that the government “will not fall”. Well, it was already falling, even after an emergency meeting trying to address the tangled web of socioeconomic problems with a promise that all “legitimate demands” by the protesters will be met.
    ​ ​This did not play out as a classic regime change scenario – at least initially. The configuration was of a fluid, amorphous state of chaos, as the – fragile – Kazakh institutions of power were simply incapable of comprehending the wider social malaise. A competent political opposition is non-existent: there’s no political exchange. Civil society has no channels to express itself.​ ​http://thesaker.is/steppe-on-fire-kazakhstans-color-revolution/

From the Moon of Alabama blog:​ ​China’s Excellent, Very Good Year 2021 was China’s best year. Ever.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/01/chinas-excellent-very-good-year.html#more

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Thanks Dr. Day for the updated myocarditis study link.
    According to the abstract, for males under the age of 40, there was more risk of getting myocarditis from the vaxxes than from a Covid infection.

For example, in the 28 days following the second injection of the Moderna mRNA vaxx, there are an estimated 104 myocarditis events per million, compared with 7 additional events per million following COVID-19 infection.

ABSTRACT
    In an updated self-controlled case series analysis of 42,200,614 people aged 13 years or more,
    we evaluate the association between COVID-19 vaccination and myocarditis, stratified by age
    and sex, including 10,978,507 people receiving a third vaccine dose. Myocarditis risk was
    increased during 1-28 days following a third dose of BNT162b2 (IRR 2.02, 95%CI 1.40, 2.91).
    Associations were strongest in males younger than 40 years for all vaccine types with an
    additional 3 (95%CI 1, 5) and 12 (95% CI 1,17) events per million estimated in the 1-28 days
    following a first dose of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273, respectively; 14 (95%CI 8, 17), 12 (95%CI 1, 7) and 101 (95%CI 95, 104) additional events following a second dose of ChAdOx1, BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273, respectively; and 13 (95%CI 7, 15) additional events following a third dose of BNT162b2, compared with 7 (95%CI 2, 11) additional events following COVID-19 infection. An association between COVID-19 infection and myocarditis was observed in all ages for both sexes but was substantially higher in those older than 40 years. These findings have important implications for public health and vaccination policy.
    Funding: Health Data Research UK.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.23.21268276v1.full.pdf

deflationista
    Participant

Robert Malone MD , originator of mRNA therapeutics

And Al Gore invented the internet.

chooch
    Participant

Light at the end of the tunnel.

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/is-omicron-mild

Notes from a call with Edward Ryan MD, Director of International Infectious Disease at Massachusetts General Hospital:

1 Close to 100% of the positive cases in MA are Omicron. Delta is almost completely gone from New England.

2 This surge will peak sometime between 1/10 and 1/21 and then begin a quick downhill journey of two to four weeks.

3 We will end up with a 20-50% positivity rate.

4 February will be clean up mode, March will begin to return to “normal”

5 Omicron lives in your nose and upper respiratory area which is what makes it so contagious. It isn’t able to bond with your lungs like the other variants.

6 The increased hospitalizations should be taken with a grain of salt as most of them are secondary admissions (i.e. people coming in for surgery, broken bones, etc. who are tested for COVID)

7 We won’t need a booster for omicron because they wouldn’t be able to develop one before it’s completely gone and we’re all going to get it which will give us the immunity we need to get through it.

8 COVID will join the 4 other coronaviruses we deal with that cause the common cold, upper respiratory infections, RSV, etc. It will become a pediatric disease mainly affecting young children with no immunity.

9 40% of those infected will be asymptomatic

10 Rapid tests are 50-80% sensitive to those with symptoms, only 30-60% sensitive to those without symptoms

11 Contact tracing is worthless because we’re all going to get it and there’s no way we could keep up with it.

12 We are fighting the last war with COVID and should be pivoting back to normal life, but society isn’t quite ready for it yet.

13 There is no need to stay home from work or to be a hermit unless you’re immunocompromised or 85 or older, but he does recommend staying away from large gatherings for the next six weeks.

14 Spring/Summer will be really nice

chooch
    Participant

“One can also argue that the unvaccinated having such lower rates is because they have some level of natural immunity.”

(This should also be true of the vaccinated that have breakthrough infections. Though they are being told to get boosters anyway, even after Omicron infection.)

https://palexander.substack.com/p/the-vaccinated-are-at-substantial

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.