Debt Rattle July 11 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 11 2018

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Edward Hopper The camel’s hump 1931   • As Global Debt Hits A Record $247 Trillion, The IIF Issues A Warning (ZH) • US To Slap Tariffs On Extra $
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 11 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

In Thailand 13 is considered a lucky number; apparently so, as the pumps failed within a couple of hours after the rescue completed.
    In the stupid human tricks category; yesterday on another blog, a Newzealander tried to tell me the whole cave thing was a hoax. Set up by the Thai government for control purposes. The kids were all actors and the whole thing orchestrated for impact. It is after all a military dictatorship.
    Well, I lost it and said; “Listen buddy; YOU can tell me nothing about a country I’ve been living in for more than 16 years! And you are wrong as two left shoes.”
    I said far more, but that was the gist of it.
    Well, he was a regular; but not a peep from him since. Hopefully I shamed him into silence; but, not likely; that type never quit, as their ignorance exceeds their brain function…
    A few days ago The Nation ran a cartoon showing a Thai angel over the cave…

V. Arnold
    Participant
    V. Arnold
    Participant

Oh wow; I just found out the coach (Ek) and three of the team are stateless hill tribe people.
    The area of the cave is in the Golden Triangle area of SE Asia.
    Many ethnic tribes, 480,000 people with no status, no citizenship.
    Needless to say; this may spark a will to find a solution to a huge problem.
    These people cannot freely travel outside of their tribal areas.
    I had no idea; so little time, so much to learn…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Apparently it didn’t work…
    Oh, but it did!
    Thanks Ilargi.
    Well, what do you think about them?

V. Arnold
    Participant

I guess one has to be Thai to appreciate fully.
    Or at least close, no? 😉

They’re a bit naive

seychelles
    Participant

“The quality of creditworthiness has declined sharply,” Tran added ominously, echoing what Moody’s said at the end of May.

Surely we’ve all been noticing these accelerating doomsday pronouncements by the money people over the past few months. I agree that it is Zioglobalist hubris writ large, as discussed in the recent ZH article linked below. And BTW, f… Moodys.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-10/globalists-are-telling-us-exactly-what-disasters-theyre-planning-economy

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“They’re a bit naive.”

[Britannica .com]: Naïve art, also spelled naïf art, work of artists in sophisticated societies who lack or reject conventional expertise in the representation or depiction of real objects.

stephff cartoonist
    Full-time professional political cartoonist living in Bangkok. Also painter . And primitive art and Thai khon masks collector

V. Arnold
    Participant

Doc Robinson
    Thanks Doc, very informative. I knew the name but little else.
    Sal the Agorist; now he’s something else, as in, right on.
    Double thanks. 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.