Debt Rattle July 11 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 11 2020

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Berenice Abbott Murray Hill Hotel, New York 1935   • Trump Commutes Roger Stone’s Sentence (Hill) • Blood Clots Found In ‘Almost Every Organ’ Of
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 11 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Berenice Abbott Murray Hill Hotel, New York 1935

Great shot! But I have to admit I was drawn to the left view of the ironwork balcony’s…

She’s interesting. She studied with Man Ray in the 1920s in Paris

V. Arnold
    Participant

Damnit; of course I meant the right hand…
    …but then you got that… 🙂

…and yes, she is interesting. Man Ray huh? That’s interesting also…

zerosum
    Participant

TAE is my window, from which I get to see and investigate the collapse of the USA empire.
    Knowing what is happening, most of the time, means that all I can say, “WOW, I’m lucky, I’m not going to be hit by that.”
    Seeing what is happening elsewhere, is like the weather report. “Will or will not affect my life.”
    I’m old and wise enough to realize that most of what I see coming will happen after I have moved to Eden.
    (Garden of Eden Old Testament the garden in which Adam and Eve were placed at the Creation. a delightful place, region, dwelling, etc; paradise. a state of great delight, happiness, or contentment; bliss.)

zerosum
    Participant

Who will win?
    Renter
    Landlord
    Lenders

Hint
    Are the lenders bankers?

Dr. D
    Participant

Hey, is today a day we have cures, or a day we pretend we don’t? Trying to keep up.
    How about masks? Do they work today, or do we believe the research?

Talking to yet another person who had yet another 5 tests at $180/pc – all negative, as expected. All pointless. Required by bureaucracy that could easily have avoid it, you know by talking to each other. Ka-ching!! Is she counted five times?

Cases spike!!! Uh-huh. Because mandated state-corporate robbery spiked? At $1,000 a head, legally required?

So, haven’t heard much about Sweden lately, wonder why?

Could it be because once CV burned out of the city, cases dropped to near zero? One death. Rate? 0.7%. Hey wait, how can it stop with such a low rate of immunity?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden/

iin
    https://i.insider.com/5f047a9a988ee34eb9508f12?width=700&format=jpeg&auto=webp
    Kitco compare:
    Keetko
    https://www.kitco.com/commentaries/2020-07-08/images/Wealth_0708_1.jpg
    Pretty average.

Nevermind. Facts. Math. Calc.exe. OMG bored already! But seems to be over, they won, thus not reported.

Death rate? 0.06%. Huh, sounds familiar.

Comparing to U.S., that equates to 180,000. We’re at 125,500 now.

But of course we had the fun of trampling all human rights while passing no laws, helping oligarchs, destroying small business, handing out $2 trillion to our golfing pals, rioting, throwing an election, attacking all cures, killing 50,000 unnecessary people, and oh yeah: NOT STOPPING THE VIRUS. No different from Sweden. Because we knew from March it was de-facto airborne? And we knew from March Diamond Princess a substantial number were immune? “Knew” as in: the science said?

Congratulations. Darwin would be proud. When the boat’s sinking, drill more holes. When someone in your house is sick in bed, make sure they lose their job too. That’s just science. That’s helping.

Didn’t go to CDC raw numbers but here’s last week’s chart: (Image imbed denied)
    tic
    https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?get_gallery=8307

Huh. Almost like we drew forward the year’s deaths into the first months; now they’re gone, we’ll probably have an average year with no additional deaths. …You know, except the million deaths caused by economy, riots, and civil war joined by the elimination of all safety, humanity, and human freedoms and rights. While the rich pick up the $1k/pc x 300M = $300B and buy ruthless private security for themselves while eliminating police for you.

So predictable.

Sweden’s coronavirus death toll is now approaching zero, but experts are warning others not to hail it as a success.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-coronavirus-cases-deaths-fall-not-mean-lockdown-plan-worked-2020-7?r=US&IR=T

Because rising numbers are the success? What are you saying here? Like Fauci, high tests are bad, but low tests are bad. High mortality is bad, but mortality spiraling down below pandemic levels is bad. Everything is bad. Sort of like AGW: heat is proof, but cold is proof, wind is proof, but calm is proof. Everything is proof, the opposite is proof. Science!

anticlimactic
    Participant

LONG TERM EFFECTS OF C-19

It would be interesting to know if those treated with HCQ and ZINC suffer similar long term problems.
    [ I mean those treated immediately as soon as the symptoms become serious]

Lily
    Participant

In the messy panoply of global responses to the COVID-19 pandemic, Sweden stands out. Unlike its Nordic and European peers, Sweden decided early on for a “soft” approach, forgoing lockdowns for subtle changes to commerce and entertainment, voluntary mitigation guidelines, and encouraging working from home. “This is what has happened,” economic correspondent Peter S. Goodman reports in The New York Times: “Not only have thousands more people died than in neighboring countries that imposed lockdowns, but Sweden’s economy has fared little better.”

“They literally gained nothing,” Jacob Kirkegaard, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, tells the Times. “It’s a self-inflicted wound, and they have no economic gains.” Sweden did see slightly less contraction in the first quarter, but now its economic pain is essentially equal to its Nordic neighbors. And Norway, which “was not only quick to impose an aggressive lockdown, but early to relax it as the virus slowed,” is actually “expected to see a more rapid economic turnaround,” Goodman reports.

Ironically, Bloomberg News reports, the social distancing requirements in Sweden are now more stringent than in Denmark, Norway, and Finland, all of which opted for strict lockdowns early on. Sweden’s 5,420 COVID-19 deaths may not seem like much compared with 130,000 in the U.S., but per capita that works out to 40 percent more fatalities than in the U.S. and 12 times more than Norway, seven times more than Finland, and six times more than Denmark, the Times notes.

The hotel (the building on the right) was built in 1884. The architect was Stephen Decatur Hatch. It was razed in 1947. Shame.

A coronavirus cannot have nearly every symptom (and no symptoms at all!). If the one-solution “Covid19” hadn’t gotten in the way, they might have been on the road to figuring out what’s going on in the blood of people “diagnosed” (or not) with “Covid19 Brand”.

Bill7
    Participant

‘What is the real purpose of the Lockdowns? From masks to lockdowns to “social distancing”, do these anti-Covid measures serve another purpose?’:

“..While the country is fast approaching an existential crisis on steroids, millions experienced an inner knowing that some indefinable thing was not right with recognition that the early explanations were hogwash while others, addicted to mainstream/social media who still believed in the illusion of democracy, were on board with the litany of spin from the medical and political establishment..”

Yep.

What is the real purpose of the Lockdowns?

-Bill7

Bill7
    Participant

‘Lockdowns failed to alter the course of pandemic and are now destroying millions of livelihoods worldwide, JP Morgan study claims’:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8347635/Lockdowns-failed-alter-course-pandemic-JP-Morgan-study-claims.html

Soo-prize, soo-prize, soo-prize…

-Bill7

Bill7
    Participant

Dr explaining the pandemic to a coma patient who just woke up…

Dr: “They shut down the world because of a worldwide pandemic.”

Patient: “OMG! How many people are infected?”

Dr : “About 11 Million.”

Patient: “OMG! 11 million people died?”

Dr: “No, only 500 thousand… Kind of.”

Patient: “What do you mean ‘kind of’?”

Dr: “Well… they keep halving the number of deaths due to double counting, inaccurate tests and mislabeled death certificates. Also, most of the people that die are elderly and dying of other things. There are also people who died because of incorrect ventilator use and other treatments because no-one really understands the virus.”

Patient: “I don’t get it. So how many died from ONLY the virus… like literally dropped dead in the street?”

Dr: “No-one. Only in hospitals and nursing homes”

Patient: “I don’t get it.”

Dr: “Neither do I, it’s a very confusing time.”

Patient: “So they cured the other 11 million people then?”

Dr: “No, most didn’t have any symptoms and in fact they didn’t even know they had it.”

Dr: “Neither do I.”

Patient: “It doesn’t sound very deadly. If the other 11 million people didn’t have symptoms then how do they even know they had the virus?”

Dr: “They were tested.”

Patient: “But you just said that the tests are inaccurate.”

Dr: “They are. No-one has isolated the virus so the tests don’t really test for that.”

Patient: “Ok. So when will this pandemic be over?”

Dr: “When they develop a vaccine to stop the virus.”

Patient: “The virus that nobody gets or dies from.”

Dr: “Exactly.”

They say there’s no immunity.
    There can be no vaccine.
    I hereby rename this scourge “CogDis2020 virus”.
    I wonder if they have tried Kaspersky?

Write up for patent on new virus.
    If the mind can be seen as a kind of computer, and a virus can infect a computer’s programming, then a computer-like virus can infect the mind. With a high enough threshold of infected minds, a “pandemic” can be declared and the “hive-mind” of a population will destroy itself.
    A means of creating a virus which can be spread via the media creating a defect of function in infected minds.
    Defects can be self-harming: masks to enhance alienation, self-isolation, separation and rejection of families and friends, postponement of key cultural rituals, removal from the deaths of loved ones, etc.; delusion: distortions of math and science, abnormal dread of risk, death-obsession, misalignment of priorities, etc.; and most importantly, cognitive dissonance: a state of believing many things that are exclusive of each other in time and in logic.
    The latter gives rise to the name of the proposed virus: CogDis20.

Write up for patent on new virus.
    If the mind can be seen as a kind of computer, and a virus can infect a computer’s programming, then a computer-like virus can infect the mind. With a high enough threshold of infected minds, a “pandemic” can be declared and the “hive-mind” of a population will destroy itself.
    A means of creating a virus which can be spread via the media creating a defect of function in infected minds.
    Defects can be self-harming: masks to enhance alienation, self-isolation, separation and rejection of families and friends, postponement of key cultural rituals, removal from the deaths of loved ones, etc.; delusion: distortions of math and science, abnormal dread of risk, death-obsession, misalignment of priorities, etc.; and most importantly, cognitive dissonance: a state of believing many things that are exclusive of each other in time and in logic.
    The latter gives rise to the name of the proposed virus: CogDis20.

Sure enough- I didn’t hit it twice, but like the warning said- slow down- you’ve posted twice, and sure enough there it is twice. Hunh.
    My apologies, y’all.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ilargi,
    Below is a link to a Strategic Culture article by Cynthia Chung:

How to Take Back Control of Your Mind

..it is long, excellently written, and thorough, and I think right down your alley…
    I address this to you because, as far as I can remember, nobody ever reads my links…at least I’ve never gotten any feedback.
    Cheers

zerosum
    Participant

I read your links
    What’s at the center of the earth?
    Here is one that will make you try to find a link with earthquakes and volcanoes

The Earth & Moon orbit their common center of mass (barycenter) which is always just below Earth’s surface: Earth is ~4750 km away from the barycenter due to the Moon’s influence. Here’s our path over the next few years in 3d — everything’s to scale *except* Earth–Moon distance

V. Arnold
    Participant

The hotel (the building on the right) was built in 1884. The architect was Stephen Decatur Hatch. It was razed in 1947. Shame.

A shame indeed…

I read your links

Thanks, nice to know not for naught… 😉

The earth/moon orbit vid is very interesting; I had no idea…

zerosum
    Participant

Here is something else to enjoy

Welcome to Aphelion 2020: Farthest point from the Sun!

July is summer in the northern hemisphere and you might think this means we are closer to the Sun. This is a common misconception. Earth is actually farther from the Sun in July and on July 4th it is at its farther distance in orbit around the Sun. We call this aphelion.
    Earth orbit around the Sun is an ellipse. Its closest approach to the Sun in this orbit is called perihelion and its farthest is called aphelion.

Did you know planets don’t technically orbit the Sun? Instead, everything orbits the Solar System center of mass, even the Sun! While the Sun contains 99.8% of the Solar System’s mass Jupiter holds most of the rest (Saturn is 2nd), so the Sun actually orbits Jupiter slightly

Just think, … the center of mass of the solar system is not often in the center of mass of the sun.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Here is something else to enjoy

…and I did enjoy, thanks…

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.