Debt Rattle July 12 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 12 2019

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jack Delano Rebuilt Chicago and North Western Railroad caboose at the Proviso yard in Chicago 1943   • Making Banking Boring Again: The Decline O
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 12 2019]

Dr. D
    Participant

“Epstein Sold ‘Lolita Express’ Weeks before Arrest (ZH)”

Wow. Is this like the tile-and-carpet removal tool he had shipped to NY just before arrest? Or is this like how he had all his island basements filled with $23M of concrete? Just curious. Didn’t cover that in CSI Miami.

“Did Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Work for Mossad? (Giraldi)”

Interesting question would be, if Mossad is Mossad, or if they contract this out privately and share costs with the CIA and the Saudis. Interlocking interests. The connection with Ghislaine is quite incriminating, as is following Maxwell’s life which pretty clearly shows how the media, both books and papers, have been bought out for influence peddling, way, way back, like Church Commission back. If you didn’t already know that from CNN and Fox.

“Guardian Publishes, then Censors Jewish Open Letter Defending Labour MP (GZ)”
    “BBC Panorama’s Hatchet Job on Labour Antisemitism (Cook)”

Yes, speaking of completely false, bought-off media. How much more obvious does it need to be?

“Yes, the US needs to improve conditions at the border, no doubt about it. But calling it Trump’s crisis while it plays out in Obama facilities is a step too far.”

Embarrassingly they got busted, twice, or three times in a row for showing Trump’s inhuman conditions, which were all Obama-era photos. Weird how Breitbart can research those photo origins and HuffPo can’t. Then after two years of saying “There’s a crisis on the border!” the DNC is now, “There’s a crisis on the border!!!” I know. We’ve been telling you for 30 years, but at least front page for two. And that’s why he’s asking for money. “The conditions are outrageous!!!” I know. That’s why he’s been asking for money for two years…oh and haranguing you daily to fix immigration law. “Why isn’t it fixed??? Why don’t these kids have mattresses???” Because literally you won’t give him the money and have literally boycotted the production and sale of children’s mattresses? I mean, Srs? Yes, totally serious. It’s Trump’s fault CA gave free health care, are advertising, financing, and trafficking a border rush, and it’s Trump’s fault Congress has stonewalled him on both financing, DACA, and common-sense legal immigration reform. Yup. Or Russia’s. Either way, but anybody’s fault except ours. The answer? Dissolve the nation, the police force, and the border. I’m sure the nation will vote for that, knowing how kind and pleasant Meso and South America is. Iowa won’t mind. I’m sure PA, WI, and MI will flip Blue on that platform.

Like I said, it’s unsatirizable.

PS, wasn’t MS-13 the group that blew up whole towns and beheaded throughout Mexico pretty regularly, publically hanging their victims from bridges? What would you call that? Fine Hispanic gentlemen? I say import them. We wouldn’t want to vet them, get their names, give them free measles and TB vaccinations, or make assumptions based on their past record or anything. That might be mean. But you know, less mean than importing them and having them behead off bridges with impunity in Iowa. They are a violent gang with the resources of a terrorist army, you know.

“Iran Calls On Britain To Release Seized Oil Tanker Immediately (R.)”

Britain as stronghold of Deep State desperate to start WWIII, but nobody’s playing anymore. This is all they have left? Weak. But stealing and destroying things and blaming it on others is the British way. They ran out of gold producing and gold-holding countries and are now after the oil. You can’t stop them: let them burn out and go broke, and their bribery and blackmail collapses.

sumac.carol
    Participant

I always find your perspective interesting and thought-provoking Dr. D. Thank you for sharing.

zerosum
    Participant

I cannot find the reference of the origin of those photos.
    Did someone published proof of “photoshop”.
    I cannot find the article.
    Is this “fake news” that you are spreading?
    Breitbart can research those photo origins and HuffPo can’t.

seychelles
    Participant

But stealing and destroying things and blaming it on others is the British way.

And how. But more specifically the British “elite” way, usually misleading the people AND parliament along the way.

Chris M
    Participant

“If they let him out on bail there’ll be riots.”

Nah. Nothing beer, bread, drugs, circuses, and sophomoric tribalism won’t fix. 😏

zerosum
    Participant

Where is your link Dr.D?
    Here is mine. I think that it is staged for the cameras, However, I find it unacceptable. Prison have enough bed. This detention center does not have enough bed. I guess its time to get bid on beds. 🙂

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Vice-President-Pence-tours-detention-facilities-14092429.php

Vice President Pence tours detention facilities at the border, defends administration’s treatment of migrants

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.