Debt Rattle July 13 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 13 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NPC Fordson tractor exposition at Camp Meigs, Washington DC 1922 • The World’s Awash In $5 Trillion In Excess Liquidity (Bloomberg) • Greece Capitulat
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 13 2015]

jimfcarroll
    Participant

The Paul Mason article is fantastic. Thanks.

Greenpa
    Participant

So- the Greek parliament still has to “pass”, “ratify” or whatever they’re calling it- the “agreement”. Yes? That means the agreement has not yet happened. I’ll wait and see what finally comes out of the meat grinder. Meanwhile- worth noting that with all the can-kicking, Greek banks are still in business.

China and New Zealand housing- oh, kids, it ain’t just China. The johnny-come-lately capitalists there just copy us: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/08/nyregion/stream-of-foreign-wealth-flows-to-time-warner-condos.html There’s a whole investigative series there.

Greenpa
    Participant

From the NYT: “The agreement does not guarantee that Greece will receive its third bailout in five years. But it does allow the start of detailed negotiations on a new assistance package for Greece.”

Chess, anyone? 🙂 The longer Tsipras can keep the can rolling down the street, the better for Greece… Which does not mean I believe Tsipras is – anything. I just observe- the can has been kicked.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.