Debt Rattle July 16 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 16 2018

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

René Magritte The human condition 1935   • Trump Cautious Ahead Of Putin Summit (BBC) • Kremlin Takes Trump To Task Over His Gas Pipeline Comment
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 16 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Love the Magritte, The Human Condition. Indeed; it took a few moments to see just what he had painted.
    Dare I say brilliant.

At Last, A Law That Could Have Stopped Blair And Bush Invading Iraq (G.)

Oh please, stop it. The mendacity of that is unbearable in the extreme…

“When the monster, ‘everything’ bubble pops, so will the paper markets in gold, silver, and other precious metals. The size of this market is at least 100-times bigger than the physical market.”

Even the rich will suffer greatly; their fiat wealth is just not there…
    Everything they pilfer/steal/plunder will be gone…

V. Arnold
    Participant

The more I look, the more I like the Magritte; The Human Condition.
    It does indeed, represent, the Human Condition.

Dr. D
    Participant

What fresh hell is this?

“A war of aggression, sometimes also war of conquest, is a military conflict waged without the justification of self-defense, usually for territorial gain and subjugation. … Since the Korean War of the early 1950s, waging such a war of aggression is a crime under the customary international law.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression

Is there anyone on earth that does NOT know this? Oh yeah, The Guardian, keeping those standards low.

The classic quote is here, from British judge Norman Birkett in Nuremberg in 1945:

The charges in the Indictment that the defendants planned and waged aggressive wars are charges of the utmost gravity. War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world.

To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.[2]

I have another historical quote for you, fresh from America: “Hang ‘em High”

V. Arnold
    Participant

Nuremberg was a joke, an exorcise in obfuscation.
    Sure, they hung a few for show; but the real galoots walked and the really important ones (for the U.S.) were given different identities so they could integrate into U.S. society.
    The whole Nuremberg trial was an out and out sham.
    We supported the Nazi’s through the whole conflict of WWII.
    The U.S. is a lie! In total, a bloody lie.
    Carry on as is your wont…

zerosum
    Participant

I’m listening to the comments after the Trump/Putin meeting.
    All that I hear is ….

CULLING

The word comes from the Latin colligere, which means “to collect”. The term can be applied broadly to mean sorting a collection into two groups: one that will be kept and one that will be rejected. The cull is the set of items rejected during the selection process. The culling process is repeated until the selected group is of proper size and consistency desired.

zerosum
    Participant

The AE has smart readers.

Do you really believe that you and your loved ones will be part of the selected group after the culling?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-16/johnstone-peace-talk-between-nuclear-superpowers-offends-americas-assholes-and

Only assholes and morons oppose these peace talks. If you want to help steer this ship into the iceberg of nuclear holocaust, then I want you thrown overboard. Get a fucking grip, you raving lunatics. Stop this. Stop this immediately.

olo530
    Participant

I think it’s pretty easy to tell which groups will survive. Just look at the world before fossil fuels. 90% peasants, 8% military, 1% tradesmen, and 1% clergy. There are whole countries right now that have approximately this demographic composition. They will not even notice that your world has come to an end. On the opposite end of the spectrum we have the US, Europe, Australia, and Japan. Of those only Japan is capable of transitioning back into feudal society. The rest will have a blood bath that no group is capable of surviving. Some individuals still might survive and form groups later, but survival chances will not be based on belonging to any group in existence right now.
    Any country in between will be a mixed case of a blood bath in the cities and relatively peaceful transition in the rural parts away from the cities. So, if you know how to grow LOTS of food WITHOUT machinery, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, antibiotics, steroids, and so on, and know how to preserve it without industrial processing – some military group will keep you alive.
    Bottom line – move to Russia, learn how to grow potatoes and raise pigs, and you’ll be ok.

V. Arnold
    Participant

olo530

Bottom line – move to Russia, learn how to grow potatoes and raise pigs, and you’ll be ok.

Probably a good idea. Russia is giving away free, fertile, land in its far east. Inviting emigration for those willing to contribute to Russia’s future.

The venom spewing from the treasonous leadership class of the U.S. towards the Putin – Trump meeting, is disgraceful. I’m ashamed to be an American. Possibly worse than the McCarthy era…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.