Debt Rattle July 16 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 16 2022

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Guernica [Study] V 1937   • Useful European Idiots (Vilches) • The Imaginary War (Lawrence) • Is A US-Russia War Becoming Inevitabl
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 16 2022]

Red
    Participant

@john-day Apologies John, “most doctors”. Finding a Dr. here in Canada that is cut from the same fine cloth as you are, is pretty much an impossible task. There must be some! Somewhere?

Hmm… looks like Japan may have just witnessed their JFK moment.

What went wrong?
    Abe was able to handle, using the traditional tools of statecraft, the impossible dilemma faced by Japan over the last decade as its economic ties with China and Russia increased, but its political and security integration with the United States, Israel and the NATO block proceeded apace.

It was impossible for Japan to be that close to the United States and its allies while maintaining friendly relations with Russia and China. Yet Abe almost succeeded.

Abe remained focused and cool. He made use of all his skills and connections as he set out to carve a unique space for Japan. Along the way, Abe turned to the sophisticated diplomacy of his strategic thinker Shotaro Yachi of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to assure that Japan found its place under the sun.

Abe and Yachi used contradictory, but effective, geopolitical strategies to engage both East and West, making ample use of secret diplomacy to seal long-term deals that put Japan back in the great powers game.

On the one hand, Abe presented to Obama and Trump a Japan that was willing to go further than South Korea, Australia or other India in backing Washington’s position. Abe was willing to suffer tremendous domestic criticism for his push for a remilitarization that fit the US plans for East Asia.

At the same time that he impressed Washington politicians with his gung-ho pro-American rhetoric, matched by the purchase of weapons systems, Abe also engaged China and Russia at the highest levels. That was no small feat, and involved sophisticated lobbying within the beltway, and in Beijing and Moscow.

In the case of Russia, Abe successfully negotiated a complex peace treaty with Russia in 2019 that would have normalized relations and solved the dispute concerning the Northern Territories (the Kuril Islands in Russian). He was able to secure energy contracts for Japanese firms and to find investment opportunities in Russia even as Washington ramped up the pressure on Tokyo for sanctions.

The journalist Tanaka Sakai notes that Abe was not banned from entering Russia after the Russian government banned all other representatives of the Japanese government from entry.

Abe also engaged China seriously, solidifying long-term institutional ties, and pursuing free trade agreement negotiations that reached a breakthrough in the fifteenth round of talks (April 9-12, 2019). Abe had ready access to leading Chinese politicians and he was considered by them to be reliable and predictable, even though his rhetoric was harshly anti-Chinese.

The critical event that likely triggered the process leading to Abe’s assassination was the NATO summit in Madrid (June 28-30).

The NATO summit was a moment when the hidden players behind the scenes laid down the law for the new global order. NATO is on a fast track to evolve beyond an alliance to defend Europe and to become an unaccountable military power, working with the Global Economic Forum, the billionaires and the bankers around the world, as a “world army,” functioning much as the British East India Company did in another era.

The decision to invite to the NATO summit the leaders of Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand was a critical part of this NATO transformation.

These four nations were invited to join in an unprecedented level of integration in security, including intelligence sharing (outsourcing to big tech multinationals), the use of advanced weapons systems (that must be administrated by the personnel of multinationals like Lockheed Martin), joint exercises (that set a precedent for an oppressive decision-making process), and other “collaborative” approaches that undermine the chain of command within the nation state.

When Kishida returned to Tokyo on July first, there can be no doubt that one of his first meetings was with Abe. Kishida explained to Abe the impossible conditions that the Biden administration had demanded of Japan.

The White House, by the way, is now entirely the tool of globalists like Victoria Nuland (Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs) and others trained by the Bush clan.

The demands made of Japan were suicidal in nature. Japan was to increase economic sanctions on Russia, to prepare for possible war with Russia, and to prepare for a war with China. Japan’s military, intelligence and diplomatic functions were to be transferred to the emerging blob of private contractors gathering for the feast around NATO.

We do not know what Abe did during the week before his death. Most likely he launched into a sophisticated political play, using of all his assets in Washington D.C., Beijing, and Moscow—as well as in Jerusalem, Berlin, and London, to come up with a multi-tiered response that would give the world the impression that Japan was behind Biden all the way, while Japan sought out a détente with China and Russia through the back door.

The problem with this response was that since other nations had been shut down, such a sophisticated play by Japan made it the only major nation with a semi-functional executive branch.

Abe’s death parallels closely that of Seoul’s mayor Park Won Sun, who went missing on July 9th, 2020, exactly two years before Abe’s assassination. Park took steps in Seoul City Hall to push back on the COVID-19 social distancing policies that were being imposed by the central government. His body was found the next day and the death was immediately ruled a suicide resulting from his distress over charges of sexual harassment by a colleague.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/when-globalists-crossed-rubicon-assassination-shinzo-abe/5786559

Veracious Poet
    Participant

A judge in the Canadian province of Alberta has ruled that a woman did not have her rights violated when she was denied an organ transplant due to not being vaccinated against the Wuhan coronavirus.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/07/15/canadian-court-rules-it-was-legal-to-deny-unvaccinated-person-organ-transplant/

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is promoting to youth an online chat space that discusses sex, polyamorous relationships, the occult, sex change operations, and activism, and is specifically designed to be quickly hidden while being used. It also mixes LGBT adults and children and is run in part by Planned Parenthood.

https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2022/07/14/cdc-directs-lgbt-children-secretive-chat-sex-changes-activism-occult/

Germ
    Participant

Gone Fishin’ !

Dr. D
    Participant

“Bank of Canada Hikes by Monster 100 Basis Points, Hits Mortgages.”

You’re kidding, right? It should be 10x that. You mean “Itty Bitty Committee” barely-there atomic bikini hike. The irony being that it already crashed the system, past tense.

“Is A US-Russia War Becoming Inevitable? (Pat Buchanan)”

We’re already at war with Russia. Since 1989, just like the peace we had when the soldiers met on the Oder river in WWII and told not to celebrate or talk. We’ve been in open war with them since the 2014 illegal, violent, civilian-killing coup. Now of course they are using our money, training, weapons, and intel. Like every other time in history, Russia is mopping the floor with Europe and the idiotic Anglos and their idiotic and unlearned, unearned dreams of victory.

Some people can’t learn, I guess, but why not when London has Germany, Poland and even the Untied States take all the losses for them?

“The Imaginary War (Lawrence)”

The article actually brings to light that – strangely for a war of any type – Russia has not had any actual atrocities. I mean, no baited, accidental run-over of some type that’s so easy to have. So good on ya. Much as war itself is a tireless atrocity, at least it can be only that – or so far anyway. And remember: they left the lights and water on everywhere.

“Europe’s Thirst for LNG Is Causing Blackouts in Developing Countries (OP)”

No kidding. There’s no LNG of size anywhere on the planet, nor will there ever be. Europe finally picked up the clue phone when they picked up their teeth from the clue-by-four and are starting rationing now, these 5 months late. Yeah, well, if you shut off all unnecessary gas, for cooking, all restaurants, every bakery, all electric generation, you’d barely survive winter with Nord I still down, and they’re not. Which is a good thing, actually, because therefore they will talk to Russia and solve this for real. Can I say hopefully by nuking the Anglos? Economically at least?

“If the antiviral treatments are not made massively available to the vaccinated people, the highly vaccinated countries will likely experience a tsunami of hospitalizations and death..”

No one will realize anything. No one will change anything. No one will admit anything. Ever at this point. So yes, everyone is just going to die in the next 3 years. Period. On some big-accident-no-one-can-explain because they never looked. Population will not recover from the child sterilization, oh-so much faster than making them all have transgender surgery.

Worse news? The massive, awesome deflation this will cause will keep them in power, printing money faster than ever. The food capture economic, oppression murder plan rolls on in great order, where the cities will be concentration death camps like “Escape from NY” and the countryside will be vacant, desperate hunting lodges where they go on rape safaris like they learned on the Rez. Fun times. And the people approve! Not a lick of morality showing yet.

“Health Experts Are Quitting the NIH and CDC in Droves (DM)”

Two years too late the save anyone, but it’s something.

Medical spot-check: Nurse staffing now down 40% and falling. Hospitals, administrators, Surgeon General still DO. NOT. CARE. Let every hospital close everywhere for all we care. Even in the cities. I mean, you see this in the news anywhere? They’re attracting and hiring nurses by offering them free ballpoint pens. And the EXTRA glossy brochures. Spare no expense.

“ Elon Musk Wants to Push Twitter Trial Back to 2023 (NYP)”

Again the hilarity of the board FORCING Elon to buy them and fire everybody. I mean: really? But if Twitter and Elon start shelling each other with lawyers, Twitter will be leveled before very long. Fine with me: there’s no win on their side anyway, but this can drag it out longest.

“Human reviewers randomly sampled 100 accounts per day (less than 0.00005% of daily users) and applied unidentified standards to somehow conclude every quarter for nearly three years that fewer than 5% of Twitter users were false or spam. That’s it.”

Yup, that’s the state of Science™. It’s fraud all the way down.

I’m so glad the CDC supports Q at last. It’s QchatSpace. We can all be one after all.

Oroboros
    Participant

For a Kulture that throws it’s kids in the Vax Volcano with self righteousness and fervid zeal.

Casket manufacturer reports unprecedented orders of child-size coffins

https://www.westernstandard.news/news/casket-manufacturer-reports-unprecedented-orders-of-child-size-coffins/article_5b7a2c18-014b-11ed-8f21-2bbdbcefeaa6.html

Oroboros
    Participant

The American Military today

The Russian Military today

Oroboros
    Participant

Bret Weinstein Speaks with Mattias Desmet

Mass Formation and evolutionary theory come together

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The big problem with being gaslighted 24/7 is that when one consequently questions one’s own sanity there must automatically be some doubt about the validity of the forthcoming answer. In other words, if I’m crazy then the answer I give to myself in answer to that question (“Am I crazy?”) is very probably crazy, too. Or at least it SHOULD be crazy, if my understanding of what crazy means is not, in itself, crazy.

That’s not just a puzzlingly annoying dilemma. It actually seems to be a problem with the “science” of logic itself. That’s a big topic, and worth discussion at some other time. For now, let’s not get distracted. The fact of the matter is that “logic” is not the senior “science”.

Be that as it may, please allow me to skip a few centuries of philosophical navel contemplation. . . and just cut to the short answer of the apparent conundrum which ensues when one gets gaslighted too much. The question is: “Is one crazy?” , and the answer is : Nope.

And furthermore, it’s about time to do something about it.

Good write-up, Red. Thanks.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

On Deborah Birx or, in other words, evidence of intractability, purposeful ignorance and stubborn stupidity from one of my nation’s, anointed great medical management minds:

Michael Senger via Zerohedge:

“So just to recap, here we have Deborah Birx—the woman who did more than almost any other person in the United States to promote and prolong Covid lockdowns, silencing anyone who disagreed with her, to the incessant praise of mainstream media outlets—telling us she’d been inspired by all those images of Wuhan residents falling dead and constructing a hospital in 10 days, and still didn’t realize they were fake two years after they’d been proven fake.”

Dr D Rich
    Participant

By purposeful I meant deliberate and malice aforethought

Antidote
    Participant

Whats the old adage? “Follow the money”.

A couple for the the Dr’s on here that are not most:

polio

And A bit of eugenics history

Interesting comment by jho blho after the above that made me check my line of thought.

willem
    Participant

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is promoting to youth an online chat space that discusses sex, polyamorous relationships, the occult, sex change operations, and activism, and is specifically designed to be quickly hidden while being used. It also mixes LGBT adults and children and is run in part by Planned Parenthood.

https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2022/07/14/cdc-directs-lgbt-children-secretive-chat-sex-changes-activism-occult/

It’s way past time to question any government promoting content to children that includes specific instructions on how to hide it from their parents.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Dr. D wrote: “We’re already at war with Russia. Since 1989…”

National Command Authority (NCA), Secretrary of Defense and National Security Council (NSC) member Dick Cheney congratulated me for helping to defeat Russia. NCA is/are the only guys permitted to order the U.S. combatant commanders to engage in hostilities, fire their weapons and, you know, let loose the dogs of war.
    That guy ought to know during his tenure as NCA, member NSC and SECDEF what enemy America fought in Desert Shield/Storm 1990-91.

Yet, I never once heard anyone mention Russia/Soviet Union as the proxy opponent since our redeployment in 1991.
    Personally I think Cheney’s megalomania has been overshadowed by multi-infarct dementia, but who am I to argue with a Victor’s take on history or Dr. D’s encyclopedic mind.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Vaccines are killing children. If not, what is?

https://www.westernstandard.news/news/casket-manufacturer-reports-unprecedented-orders-of-child-size-coffins/article_5b7a2c18-014b-11ed-8f21-2bbdbcefeaa6.html

Oroboros the link you provided

The truth is the parents are killing their kids with encouragement from the government.

What a sad state of affairs. Unbelievable yet the truth. Mass formation or what?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Fun times. And the people approve! Not a lick of morality showing yet.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Casket manufacturer reports unprecedented orders of child-size coffins ~ Mass Formation and evolutionary theory come together.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Michael Reid
    Participant

its purpose isn’t just to kill the babies, for the mere sadistic sport of it, but, by killing them, to do to all humanity what prior slaughters-of-the-innocent were meant to do to rival tribes and subject peoples, and what the eugenicists, like Margaret Sanger, sought to do to blacks (among others), and their German students sought to do to “world Jewry” (among other peoples): i.e., wipe them out—a purpose also variously served by “trans activism” (“transitioning” disables procreation) and climate panic (casting procreation as a crime against “the planet”), and other trends spearheaded by what we now call “the left.”

https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/with-sales-of-child-sized-caskets

Oroboros
    Participant

Old Senile Mummy Biden Falls Asleep During Arab Summit

I like that ‘Old Senile Mummy’, very funny.

oxymoron
    Participant

Thanks also Red for that article. Abe thing is bothering me. The implications for Australian citizens are not great. I feel we are going to be used as cannon fodder at some stage although our energy/resource dense continent gives us some utility in being kept hard at work on the mines etc.

zerosum
    Participant

“Build Back Better”. (for WHO?)
    TAE has shown us the many problems of our social/economic structures

Proposed fixes, and solutions to all and any futures economic/social structures have many complex steps that won’t be done.
    A study of histories and failed social/economic structures solutions reveal that there are very few new proposals worth trying.
    The future is always out of reach.
    ———-
    glamping
    A fusion of glamour and camping, glamping is a way to authentically experience the most awe-inspiring locales around the world. It’s much more than a nice tent.

Swarms of mosquitoes, doing the national swishing/slapping, and donating drops of blood is the best way of describing this summer season.

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

My idea of camping/glamping is in the lobby of the Hilton!

Currently enjoying some very nice hot days at the island cottage!

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Red, and thanks for the compliment, and thanks for the article about the Abe assassination. I picked out a section that is contained in yoursection, maybe the diamond for geopolitical & NWO/WHO implications:

“The critical event that likely triggered the process leading to Abe’s assassination was the NATO summit in Madrid (June 28-30).

The NATO summit was a moment when the hidden players behind the scenes laid down the law for the new global order. NATO is on a fast track to evolve beyond an alliance to defend Europe and to become an unaccountable military power, working with the Global Economic Forum, the billionaires and the bankers around the world, as a “world army,” functioning much as the British East India Company did in another era.

The decision to invite to the NATO summit the leaders of Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand was a critical part of this NATO transformation.

These four nations were invited to join in an unprecedented level of integration in security, including intelligence sharing (outsourcing to big tech multinationals), the use of advanced weapons systems (that must be administrated by the personnel of multinationals like Lockheed Martin), joint exercises (that set a precedent for an oppressive decision-making process), and other “collaborative” approaches that undermine the chain of command within the nation state.

When Kishida returned to Tokyo on July first, there can be no doubt that one of his first meetings was with Abe. Kishida explained to Abe the impossible conditions that the Biden administration had demanded of Japan.

The White House, by the way, is now entirely the tool of globalists like Victoria Nuland (Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs) and others trained by the Bush clan.

The demands made of Japan were suicidal in nature. Japan was to increase economic sanctions on Russia, to prepare for possible war with Russia, and to prepare for a war with China. Japan’s military, intelligence and diplomatic functions were to be transferred to the emerging blob of private contractors gathering for the feast around NATO.

We do not know what Abe did during the week before his death. Most likely he launched into a sophisticated political play, using of all his assets in Washington D.C., Beijing, and Moscow—as well as in Jerusalem, Berlin, and London, to come up with a multi-tiered response that would give the world the impression that Japan was behind Biden all the way, while Japan sought out a détente with China and Russia through the back door.

The problem with this response was that since other nations had been shut down, such a sophisticated play by Japan made it the only major nation with a semi-functional executive branch.”

WES
    Participant

It is very clear why Abe was killed by the globalist.
    His death is also a message to other leaders who might oppose their agenda.

slimyalligator
    Participant

Wes at #11660, a good and damn scary comment.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

It is very clear why Abe was killed by the globalist.
    His death is also a message to other leaders who might oppose their agenda.

Wes at #11660, a good and damn scary comment.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.