Debt Rattle July 17 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 17 2020

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Fred Stein Evening, Paris 1934   • Welcome To The End Game (F.) • Immune Response To Coronavirus Could Be a Matter of Life And Death (SCMP) • My
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 17 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Fred Stein Evening, Paris 1934

I’m struck by the atmospherics captured by that photograph…
    Perfect…

V. Arnold
    Participant

We know nothing. When will we acknowledge that?

Probably not in the near time; only when it is meaningless to do so…
    We’re too distracted by minutia, social media, and circular thinking…
    That masks are controversial is a great measure of the fatal, herd mentality, as operational within a given society; mostly western; here in Asia: as easy as putting on a shirt…

Polder Dweller
    Participant

And in the midst of it all, they insist on keeping the twice-yearly idiotic move between Brussels and Strasbourg going. You don’t want to know what that costs.

Not twice yearly, try every month and at a cost of roughly €114m a year, link.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

The 2020 trailer was hysterical. I had to watch it three times before I started sending it to people I know who will appreciate the humor.

zerosum
    Participant

We know nothing.
    However, I’m trying. TAE is helping.
    If you’re trying then you don’t need a picture to see the problem.
    What was the saying,
    “A picture is worth a thousand word.” (before they invented photoshop)
    hummmm

Do you remember …

For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
    For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
    For want of a horse the rider was lost.
    For want of a rider the message was lost.
    For want of a message the battle was lost.
    For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
    And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.

The rhyme’s implied small difference in initial conditions is the lack of a spare horseshoe nail, relative to a condition of its availability.[1] At a more literal level, it expresses the importance of military logistics in warfare.

Such chains of causality are perceived only in hindsight. No one ever lamented, upon seeing his unshod horse, that the kingdom would eventually fall because of it.[1]

Related sayings are “A stitch, in time, saves nine” and “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. A somewhat similar idea is referred to in the metaphor known as the camel’s nose.
    The camel’s nose is a metaphor for a situation where the permitting of a small, seemingly innocuous act will open the door for larger, clearly undesirable actions.
    Have fun looking for more saying.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel%27s_nose

hummmm
    Now, I know too much and I’m having trouble trying to analyse all the info.

Okay, I’ll simplify ….

If you find the store shelves empty, prices going up, supply shortage, item on back order, employers crying that they cannot hire slaves to meet production, employers not making profits, employers wanting gov. favors, employers complaining that the poor want more pay, employers complaining that business is down because it was your fault, rich people are becoming poor, rich people complaining that the poor don’t know what to do with money, educated elites complaining loss of income from dumb students ……

Hummmm
    I don’t know what to do

But how did they make it, Boogaloo? The amounts of work going into that kind of thing looks staggering.

Geppetto
    Participant

Zero…Part of or separate from…or both?

https://www.nonduality.com/seng.htm

zerosum
    Participant

Geppetto
    Once upon a time
    Change???
    Seng-ts’an lived in the late sixth century, was the third patriarch of Zen in China.
    Today we would say,
    “Space and time are indistinguishable”

Dr. D
    Participant

Hey, remember when the Soviet Union banned all churches and arrested people for having Christian services?

“Toronto Bans Holy Communion in Churches”

Good times! Luckily nothing like that can happen here.

Church and temple: welded shut. Violent riots: wide open. That’s peace and love in action, saving lives. The more riots we have, the more lives we save!

Sweden:
    NYSW
    https://fee.org/media/37920/swden_covid_new-york_flatten-the-curve.jpg

That’s odd, what happened there? It’s almost like science has been riddled with politics and fraud.

Trust the science? Which one?

democritus
    Participant

Not very obviously, the article about masks links to this research: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2820%2931142-9/fulltext where it says reusable 12–16-layer cotton with low certainty. Is that what people are wearing? 12-16 layers? (No).

Tree Frog
    Participant

“So why bail it out?”

Obviously, the social network of the ruling class.

The World Economic Forum is the Twilight Zone: “It’s a Good Life”.
    If you didn’t feel like you had just been introduced to Anthony after you visited that site, you have more guts than I have.
    They neatly outline our future. It’s GOOD of them to do that for us. It’s GOOD for all of us to be happy under their benevolent prognostications and handling of the facts.
    They are so GOOD that I can hardly believe you have cited them to bolster your interest in masks.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

But how did they make it, Boogaloo? The amounts of work going into that kind of thing looks staggering.

I am presuming that the interviews are genuine, but the actors are talking about other characters and other roles. One need to find actors that look a little bit like politicians, then watch hours of these interviews, then snip out the right words, then do a photoshop on the still shots. It’s brilliant.

Speaking of making difficult videos, I have always been impressed with this one, done all the way back in 1988: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjLCJKoot4U

V. Arnold
    Participant

Speaking of making difficult videos, I have always been impressed with this one, done all the way back in 1988: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjLCJKoot4U

Nice one; enjoyed muchly…

VietnamVet
    Participant

One’s world view is dependent on how one survives and the belief if the “Earthrise” photo taken by American Astronauts circling the moon is real or not.

It is unmentionable. But the western wealthy bought control of everything. They dismantled democracy and pushed the free movement of people, goods, capital and services with transnational trade pacts to get even richer. Who pays you and your position on inverted pyramid determines in your gut if globalism is good or bad. What is not in the conversation is that the dismantling of government by corruption and incompetence destroyed the only protection the little people have from psychopaths, grifters, and a killer cold.

Geppetto
    Participant

VVet,

So, if you *know* it’s a gigantic psy-op…then would that not change ones victim status? Complicit …or not? I don’t know man. I know two engineers who worked on the Saturn/Apollo program. One was a hydraulics engineer one was a gear engineer. Both designed and built key components for the F-1 first stage engines. Both long deceased. For them the earth rise was a point of pride.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.