Debt Rattle July 17 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 17 2021

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    madamski cafone
    Participant
    ctbarnum
    Participant

@DarkMatter

I do agree the better idea is just to wear the triangle that corresponds to your group. I would be red (anarchist if the definition is rules without rulers) and I’m sure there are people in the other categories who are eschewing the jab, either for health or ethical reasons. That way, we take the “Russia Trump” canard away from the Jab Cult.

I think it would work.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Upside down triangle = Eff the Jab.

madamski cafone
    Participant

2021 Predictions: The Year of Malicious Automation

2021 Will Be The Year of Malicious Automation
    25 percent of the internet now comprises bad bots, malicious automated tools, and evil AI. Next year it will double, making half of the internet be saturated with malicious traffic.

The global economy is in full swing and e-commerce is now a necessity versus a commodity. The rapid adoption of digital commerce, backed by fully scalable cloud computing, has set the foundation. 5G, IoT, and edge computing will act as a catapult. Cyber-criminals have always been early adopters of the latest and greatest technologies – and using automation will amplify and multiply their efforts at mass scale.

Over 90 percent of cyber-attacks will involve some form of malicious automation by the end of the year. What will immediately follow is a period of rapid investment and adoption, primarily in using automation for cybersecurity.

Some examples of how malicious automation will be used include:

Content scraping malware to make attacks more efficient
    AI-Supported CAPTCHA breaking; making it obsolete
    Convincing social engineering attacks at scale; rendering gesture detection and biometric authentication useless
    Intelligent targeting and evasion attack vectors
    Data pollution and rampant misinformation ingestion

Mister Roboto
    Participant

If I were Jewish, I probably would have worn the pink triangle superimposed over a point-side-up red triangle (you can take the boy out of [what passes for] the left, but you can’t always take the left out of the boy, after all). But I’m pretty sure I like pork sausage too much to convert to Judaism.

V. Arnold
    Participant

ctbarnum

@DarkMatter

I do agree the better idea is just to wear the triangle that corresponds to your group.

OMG! Voluntarily wearing symbols of who one is, and their political persuasions, in public???
    How bloody insane is that???? Sick, sick, sick…
    I find it difficult to believe I’m reading this on TAE…………………

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I just looked at Google’s “new cases” graph for Missouri. What the Sam Freaking Hill happened on March 8 in that state???

ctbarnum
    Participant

@V. Arnold

It’s called turning the tables on your oppressors using a symbol or word. Not the first time it’s been done. In the 90s, I do remember the African American community using the N word with an -a on the end to create a positive connotation, though the “left” made that automatically racist when a white wannabe rapper used it.

So we use it as an “in your face” to the cultists? Just might work.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Thinking about it, scrap that. Maybe somebody should just print t-shirts with the Nuremburg Code on it.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

UK news from the BMJ:

Covid-19: Vaccine centres operating at 30% capacity as young people stay away

we’ve got absolutely lots of vaccine and we don’t have the people coming forward

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n1808

Mister Roboto
    Participant

In all seriousness, contrasting the Covid graphs for Missouri with that scare-piece in The Atlantic really has me wondering how often the hospitals in those pieces are carefully cherry-picked, or maybe even some of the articles are mostly fabrications.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Got flagged for this as “false information” on Facebook. Guess the Bidens made a call.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Official stats for Missouri’s hospitalizations “confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19” compared to the number of hospital beds.

COVID-19 Patients in the Hospital

[confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19]
    (as of 7/14/2021)

440 in the ICU
    207 on ventilators

Hospital Capacity: The numbers above reflect only COVID-19 patients. They do not include other patients in the hospital. As of October, Missouri has over 22,000 hospital beds, including over 2,700 ICU beds. Hospitals have over 2,300 ventilators, and the state stockpile has an additional 240 ventilators.

https://health.mo.gov/living/healthcondiseases/communicable/novel-coronavirus/data/public-health/

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Mr. Roboto: “I just looked at Google’s “new cases” graph for Missouri. What the Sam Freaking Hill happened on March 8 in that state???”

March 8, 2021: Missouri began reporting probable cases identified through antigen testing, resulting in a one-day increase in total cases. [NYTimes]

Noirette
    Participant

Maxwell I am so pleased by your compliment!

Dark Matter, thanks for the list.

The problem with the Triangle is the symbolism is not clear, it has to be explained – most ppl only know yellow star for Jews. Plus the historical roots – hmm.. perhaps not the best..

Triangles in themselves don’t traditionally ‘mean’ anything – the shape was chosen, at the time, merely because it is simple, easy to produce, sew on, etc.

And then the color Red – is strongly associated with communism, leftists, etc.

As Dark said, many ppl probably feel more Black, or Blue, etc. So I suddenly! realised why the Rainbow colors for the LGTB++ ppl – there is no specific color, just all of them. That is actually clever…

So it is hard to choose a color, they have all been exploited so much. Color revolutions are running out of colors … though plant names were used too…

Yeah – there is a real need for some new symbol. Interesting question, problem.

robertmstewart6
    Participant

Where to buy ivermectin online?

i got my ivermectin from genericcures. Genericcure is Trustable and legit Online Pharmacy.you can get all covid stuff from their. you want to check more details click bellow link.

buy Ivermectin for humans

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.