Debt Rattle July 21 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 21 2020

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

LOOK Detroit’s 1960 look. Sneak preview of the new models, Dodge Polara 1959   • Chinese and UK Vaccine Trials Produce Immune Responses (SCMP) •
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 21 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

David Sirota worked in Bernie’s campaign until the latter was thrown out again. Tulsi Gabbard was muzzled by the DNC and removed. Why do people like them still hang around this hornet’s nest?

I don’t know.
    But, one thing I know is they’re all part of the machine;otherwise why play machine’s games?
    The outlier is; what’s the point of the theater of the absurd?
    …easily fooled citizens…?

Tulsi kept on talking about wanting to bring the troops home. Trump wants to bering them home, and her own party prevents that from happening. Not one word from Tulsi far as I can see.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Tulsi kept on talking about wanting to bring the troops home. Trump wants to bering them home, and her own party prevents that from happening. Not one word from Tulsi far as I can see.

Not making excuses for her; but she is still an active, ranking officer, in the military.
    I have no idea of how, or if, that constrains her…
    I should think there would be limits….
    But, pulling back a bit; as Kunstler says; the U.S. is a clusterfuck nation…

After the Donald how could a reasonable candidate get any attention?
    I see a whole new paradigm needing to be implemented: now, just how the fuck, can that be implemented?

lasttwo
    Participant

Tulsi has been neutralized. American politics are lost best I can tell. A third real party is needed. Tulsi may have the stuff to start one but I think she is unfortunately done.

zerosum
    Participant

Heat dome
    Flue gone
    covid fills the vacuum

Geppetto
    Participant

Awwwwww..F@#$! I thought I had something to add but alas nothing on AE ever makes me feel good (which is puzzling as there are some really smart peeps on here?) about much so I guess I’ll just go out there in the big bad world and take my chances. Based on the *logic* I find here I might as well try and commit suicide by Covid-19. It probably wouldn’t work though. Not much to look forward to apparently? WTF?

David Bohm is spinning in his grave. McGhilcrist’s ‘rainbow bridge’ will never be attained and Karl Fristen’s ‘free energy principle’ never understood. Baba Ram Dass will have to do.

Real question; what does the ‘Automatic Earth ‘ mean?

The boy in the bubble, Geppetto

Geppetto
    Participant

“The mothers and the fathers and the automatic earth”

Ah! Nice!

🙂

Huskynut
    Participant

Lovely column by CJ Hopkins at Off-guardian today: https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/21/globocap-uber-alles/

“So, how are you enjoying the “New Normal” so far? Is it paranoid and totalitarian enough for you? If not … well, hold on, because it’s just getting started. There is plenty more totalitarianism and paranoia still to come.

I know, it feels like forever already, but, in fact, it has only been a few months since GloboCap started rolling out the new official narrative. We’re still in the early stages of it. The phase we’re in now is kind of like where we were back in February of 2002, a few months after the 9/11 attacks, when everyone was still in shock, the Patriot Act was just a few months old, and the Department of Homeland Security hadn’t even been created yet.

You remember how it was back then, when GloboCap was introducing the official “War on Terror” narrative, don’t you?

OK, maybe you do and maybe you don’t. Maybe you’re too young to remember, or you were caught up in the excitement of the moment and weren’t paying attention to the details. But some of us remember it clearly.

We remember watching (and futilely protesting) as GloboCap prepared to invade, destabilize, and restructure the entire Middle East, as countries throughout the global capitalist empire implemented “emergency security measures” (which, 18 years later, are still in effect), as the corporate media bombarded us with official propaganda, jacked up The Fear, and otherwise prepared us for the previous “New Normal” … some of us remember all that clearly.

Personally, I remember listening to a liberal academic on NPR calmly speculating that, just hypothetically, at some point in the not-too-distant future, we might need to sacrifice our principles a bit, and torture some people, to “keep America safe.” I recounted this to other Americans at the time, among my many other concerns about where the post-9/11 mass hysteria was heading.

Most of them told me I was just being paranoid, or that they didn’t really care, because we needed to do whatever was “necessary” to protect Americans, and, in any event, “the terrorists deserved it.” Shortly thereafter, I started making plans to get the hell out of the country.

I mention that, not to signal my virtue — leaving the U.S.A. didn’t achieve anything, except for improving my standard of living — but to jog your memory, and maybe prompt you to compare that period to the one we are in now.

The parallels are overwhelming. The “state of emergency.” The propaganda. The mass hysteria. The mob mentality. The exaggeration of the actual threat. The police-state atmosphere. The suppression of dissent. The constant repetition of the new official narrative. The exhortative catchphrases and meaningless slogans. The confusion. The chaos. The existential fear. And so on. It is all so very familiar.”

Bill7
    Participant

‘Masked, Homeless, and Desolate’:

“Walk the streets in the United States and many countries these days and you will see streaming crowds of people possessed by demons, masked and anonymous, whose eyes look like vacuums, staring into space or out of empty sockets like the dead, afraid of their own ghosts. Fear and obedience oozes from them. Death walks the streets with people on leashes in lockstep.

That they have been the victims of a long-planned propaganda campaign to use an invisible virus to cower them into submission and shut down the world’s economy for the global elites is beyond their ken. This is so even when the facts are there to prove otherwise..”

Masked, Homeless, and Desolate

He’s right.

Well. Matt Taibbi’s post is excellent. I know I ditched the Democratic Party because of the DNC. With their latest shenanigans into the realms of the unreal, I find many of my friends and family viewing me suspiciously: they don’t necessarily like it either but “how could [I] become a Republican?!!” Alas. It is difficult to live in a world where “neither” is the right choice.
    Thanks for picking up Webb’s piece, Ilargi. Listen to her on a podcast and be amazed: what a mind! She talks like Mark Lombardi charted, and look where that got him. I wish I could assign her my overworked guardian angel.

John Day
    Participant

@Huskynut. I remember the post 9/11 days, and I remember being introduced to sites like Letsroll911.com and 911physics.net . I had thought the whole thing was TOO BIG to be a covert false-flag operation, but that was the in plain view cover. It mainly worked. It was a good time to get out. That’s about the time, 2005-2006, that we sold the house and cars and traveled around the world for 9 months with bikes and backpacks. That was “The Trip”. On the trip we trekked and rafted in Thailand, bike toured 2600 mils across Europe and (South Island) New Zealand, and I interviewed for a job in Christchurch. Reactivating the draft in the US was a big concern I had at that time. The war machine was not going to take any of our kids.
    After I posted yesterday morning, I went to pick Jenny up at the hospital. She had a whole lot of cramps in her neck, back shoulders and arms. Any little movement would trigger that. She needed to take a lot of pain medicine and muscle relaxers. She started back on her usual supplements, including calcium and magnesium, last night and this morning, and cramping is minimal today. She’s sleeping a lot, but we were able to got for a 0.3 mile walk this morning (1/2 kilometer) before it heated up. I am so grateful for he healing. I have this week off just to take care of her, and I’m doing a swell job.

Huskynut
    Participant

@JohnDay
    Best wishes for Jenny’s speedy recovery.
    Re 9/11, I went backwards and forwards on it for a long time, and for the same reasons. Mike Ruppert’s work (RIP) was what finally convinced me. In the last few weeks the AE911 truth folks have got behind the recent Uni of Alaska modelling of WTC7 collapse to push for a new enquiry. I don’t like their chances but admire their tenacity, and the report itself is well worth reading for anyone still on the fence.
    One of Ruppert’s key points which resonates with the Covid situation is that legitimate “exercises” of public institutions (eg military, medical) are typically conducted in parallel with the “real” situation for the purpose of obfuscation/confusion. Hence two military exercises (Vigilant Guardian, Vigilant Warrior) simulating plane highjackings were in progress on 9/11, along with the actual events. It’s hard to ignore the proximity of international pandemic drills to the Covid events for the same reason.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Speaking of the draft, I missed this news from 4 months ago: A congressionally mandated commission concluded that “a qualified and capable force means we must extend the registration requirement to all Americans, men and women. This would effectively double the pool of draftees. Might come in handy during a civil war? Or for conscripting troops (National Guard) to keep the peace during uprisings?

The recommendation that women register for possible obligatory military service comes five years after then-Defense Secretary Ashton Carter opened all positions in the armed forces to women, including combat duty…

Beyond advocating for equal treatment of women and men in the draft sign-up, the commission points out that U.S. population growth rate is at its lowest point in more than 80 years and that seven out of ten Americans of draft age, both male and female, are unfit for military service.

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/25/821615322/commission-issues-verdict-women-like-men-should-have-to-sign-up-for-draft

Huskynut
    Participant

I just spotted this in an NZ Government press release.. it appears they’ve imbibed fully of the entire vaccination kool-aid:

“A further $23 million will be used to develop a National Immunisation Solution, so that when a COVID-19 vaccine is developed we are ready to roll out a mass vaccination programme. This builds on an earlier investment of $15 million.

“We can’t afford to wait for a vaccine to be available – we need to start work now to replace the current National Immunisation Register, which simply could not cope with the scale and complexity of a mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign.

*sigh*

“And I believe there’re lasers in the jungle
    Lasers in the jungle somewhere
    Staccato signals of constant information
    A loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires”

Paul Simon

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.