Debt Rattle July 24 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 24 2018

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Félix Vallotton Sunset, Bronze-Purple 1911   • Wildfire Kills At Least 50 Near Athens, Families Flee To Beaches (R>) • Ecuador ‘Close To Evicting
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 24 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

So, you are there in Greece. For crying out loud, stay as safe as possible…

V. Arnold
    Participant

…and I know why I do not like that painting; the sunbeam’s lines, right and left, are too bloody strainght.
    I’ve never seen a sunset like that over water, and I’ve seen thousands…
    I suppose that technically it’s considered good, but hell; nature is not technical.

Dr. D
    Participant

“[Tesla] profitability in the third quarter.”

Did they see this chart?
    TAE Tesla

“The nationwide housing shortage continues…”

Hey, NBC did you look into the 20M empty houses in the U.S.? What? And I would bet 60 cities with collapsing populations? Lots of empty houses there. Flint, Detroit, Cleveland… Oh, and golly, WHY are those cities so bad? And, apropos to nothing, HOW did all the money end up in the 12 blesséd megacities? Seems so weird how all the money disappeared from every square inch of flyoverland at the exact same time it all reappeared in the 12 ordained zones. Probably my imagination. But…if you’re living in your car in San Francisco and crapping on the street and you want those cheap houses, they’re waiting for you back in Indianapolis where they’ve always been. (Australia, you may want to look into this.)

“our country in hock to Donald Trump,”

I’m wondering how this could ever happen. Is it because Corbyn and crew plan on buying non-working missiles for their non-working ships? They can just not do that, you know. May can too; It IS possible if you try. Peace is cheaper than war. P.S. Donald Trump is a nobody: Presidents come and go, especially here. You’re troubled by being in hock to Trump, but were perfectly pleased to be in hock to Bush and his illegal invasion, to Obama, and presumably to Hillary’s intent to attack and drive out Russia from Syria? Funny ol’ world. Advice from an American: Don’t be in hock to any of them. Fight them every day like we do.

Look out for Colin Jenkins, writing from a thinktank named after the Black Panthers – the article is pure Marxist theory and reasoning…and the only thing that’s killed more people than Capitalism is Communism. That I don’t mind, he’s upfront about it but he’s missing the point: in the world where the Jacobin Mob is driving people off social media and out of their jobs on blank allegations without the process of courts, accusers, evidence, discovery, rebuttal, or limits on punishments, it seems an ideal time to review WHY the Founding Fathers didn’t want a Democracy, and in fact vigorously opposed it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Federalist_Papers It’s because a Constitutional Republic defends the rights of the MINORITY against the will of the majority. The mob cannot one day decide they don’t like you, your property, your freedom from harm, your ability to earn a living and just change the rules to get them, then divvy up your business and your daughters amongst themselves for their pleasure. That’s BECAUSE the rights are written in stone, and they only can be if you’re NOT a Democracy. A true Democracy a new mob can just vote new rules whenever they’re hungry for a new victim and new property as we see thankfully so virtual and faraway in social media land, but is the lynch mob for professors, media personalities, and many others, and boy are they hungry for new victims today. It’s ONLY their recourse to the Law, which remains non-mob, non-democratic, that preserves the lives of these few who have run afoul of a mercurial, ever-changing popular opinion.

It’s true that the wealthy are one of the minorities that are protected by the limits of Constitutional law and due process, but as history has shown, so are the communists, the Jews, the gays, the Catholics, the atheists, the Indians, the Amish, and so many others. I’m sorry that the rich were protected and not killed by the mob as Jenkins would hope, but as the Jacobin mob showed, first they start with the unjust King, and before a year passes they’re killing the rich cobbler and small town newspaperman for being too “rich”. Then they kill the field worker, the fellow revolutionary, and then, as Niemöller says, they come for you. Ask any nation that’s tried this how their wealth and prosperity of égalité and fraternité followed…lookin’ at you South Africa, Zimbabwe. While imperfect as the men who run it, the impure Democracy Jenkins so dislikes is what saves the life of the communists, the trade unionists, and the Jews, and is saving my, our, and his Black Panther life every day from the mob even now. It’s the very reason he is free to speak, to publish, and to agitate against the very law that preserves him. …That, and the 2nd Amendment. How does it work to NOT have a hard-coded, non-democratic contract that requires free speech and due process? Ask Tony Robinson.

First they came for the Communists, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
    Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me. “ — Niemöller

And make no mistake, they ARE coming for you if they can. They’ve attacked and killed many accounts and several careers in this week alone. Say no to the mob.

zerosum
    Participant

… unpayable debts…
    Not true!

You just add tariff taxes until you get enough revenues to pay off those debts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.