Debt Rattle July 26 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 26 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jackson Pollock Greyed Rainbow 1953   • The Rise And Fall Of The Property-Owning Democracy (FCFT) • Case-Shiller Home Prices Disappoint But Hit N
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 26 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Are you a bad person for thinking sperm count dropping is a good thing?
    Well, if you are, then so am I; gave me a chuckle, it did.
    I think it’s droping globally; it is here in S.E. Asia.
    When life (all life on earth) is viewed from a distance; it becomes apparent there are many forms of intelligence; human intelligence is unique, IMO. It’s not geared to long term survival; at least when the evidence is presented.
    It’s a work in progress; and this is sort of the opening shot.
    We’ll see…

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

• US Sanctions Have Taken A Big Bite Out Of Russia’s Economy (CNBC)

They are actively strengthening Russia, which in 3 years has now dramatically revitalized agriculture and certain other critical industries, wildly improving their military and economic independence while avoiding any backlash at home. “Thanks!” they say, “Couldn’t have done it without you.” Now with the new sanctions trying to stop Nordstream gas and shut down Germany, Europe will have no choice but to also break away from the U.S. Break away, and then what? Join with Russia and the Silk Road of course –the only profitable project on earth– the East-West union the Anglos fought two world wars over and have been actively stopping since the MacKinder days, and the charge of the light brigade. Turkey has already gone, if the Anglos needed an example of what will immediately happen to them and NATO if they make such ill-conceived attempts at extortion.

So I dunno, go ahead and have your sanctions and lose not only Russia but all of Europe from your sphere of influence, following the loss of China, the Pacific Rim, the Middle East, and Africa. I guess common sense can’t stop them if they don’t have any. Have to ask when the consequences are so bad and so obvious: we knew from their white papers going back to NAFTA and before they intended to bring down the U.S., grind up their military, discredit it morally, and isolate and ruin it economically. Not like this hasn’t been discussed since “that giant sucking sound” and every year they choose the same path against the overwhelming will of the people. Since the results have been so clear, so devastating, so impoverishing, so Congress-ruining, so well-advertised, and it isn’t the U.S. or its people who would actively, consistantly turn America into Zimbabwe for unremitting decades, who’s actually pulling the strings? The vote was 419-3, the mirror image of Gabbard’s “Let’s not fund illegal terrorists” bill. That’s a lot of pull indeed.

zerosum
    Participant

1 ) Sperm count …
    2 ) Birth control pill …
    3 ) Morning after pill …
    4 ) Pain killer
    5 ) Vasectomy
    6 ) Historectomy

V. Arnold
    Participant

Dr. Diablo

Here, here!
    The U.S. is insane. Its every move is a step closer to its own destruction.
    Russia and China will come out of this much stronger; my only worry is; the U.S. crazies will pull the nuclear trigger, rather than lose their game…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.