Debt Rattle July 30 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 30 2016

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Jack Delano Street scene on a rainy day in Norwich, Connecticut 1940 • US GDP Grew a Disappointing 1.2% in Q2 As Q1 Revised Down to 0.8% (WSJ) • Rescu
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 30 2016]

Raleigh
    Participant

This is an interesting video re the coup in Turkey. Dmitri Orlov and others seem to think that this was a slap-down of Erdogan for getting too cozy with Russia, apologizing to Russia for the shooting down of the Russian fighter jet. I wonder what caused Erdogan to apologize in the first place. I’m sure it’s not totally over the loss of Russian tourists.

I had heard earlier that Erdogan, while in the air, asked for asylum in Germany, and they denied him. His pilot also changed the transponder (I believe it was) in order to make it look like his plane was just another commercial plane, and the fighter jets flanking him didn’t want to take the chance on shooting down a regular plane full of people, so they didn’t fire on him. Well, did the plane go to Germany, or not? The lady on the video seems to suggest that NBC put out false information, as if to say to the Turkish people: your leader is asking for asylum in Germany and he’s on the run. Who knows what to believe.

This video suggests that this was a CIA/Gulan Network (Gulan is the Turkish fellow in the U.S. that Erdogan wants extradited back to Turkey) and NATO operation to take him out. They took over media outlets, shut down communications, but what they didn’t take into account was that in emergencies the Turks use the mosques. The video says that there are loudspeakers in the mosques that use particular chants, one for a call to prayer, and another for emergencies. Well, the emergency chant was what they used. As there was no TV, the word went out via these loudspeakers for miles, summoning people into the streets.

If true, it’s quite the story and tells us that Erdogan has had a major falling-out with the U.S. and his days are numbered. This was posted with the following comment preceding it:

“I found this source to be very interesting. It does not follow the MSM narrative. News Bud, Sibel Edmonds, born in the Mideast, lived in Iran and Turkey before moving to the U.S. in 1988. Worked as an FBI translator, now an online media site that aims to offer nonpartisan investigative journalism.”

Raleigh
    Participant

Here are the communication notes that the lady in the above video refers to:

“We’ve shot four people. Everything’s fine.” The Turkish Coup through the Eyes of its Plotters

Who knows the truth.

Nassim
    Participant

bellingcat is the UK’s intelligence services. Anything they say is suspect.

Raleigh
    Participant

Nassim – yes, that’s what a lot of people said in the “Comments” under the video. So what do you think is going on here? What do you think happened? Is Erdogan on his way out with the U.S.? Was this a coup he knew about and let happen in order to take further control of the country? What do you think?

V. Arnold
    Participant

If on Sunday, July 31, 2016 @ 9 o’clock in the morning, Bellingcat said it was 9 o’clock Sunday morning July 31, 2016; I’d check the time, day, and date to confirm it for myself.

It has been widely reported in both Russian and western media that Russia warned Erdogan hours before, that there would be a coup attempt. Apparently not a false flag, but the real deal. There is strong suspicion the U.S. had a hand in this; more stupid human tricks by the U.S..

Raleigh
    Participant

V. Arnold – thanks. I wondered if Russia warned him ahead of time. With Erdogan apologizing to Russia, maybe he’s finally realized who his actual friends are? If the U.S. did have a hand in this, man, he’s going to have to watch his back now. The world is going insane.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Raleigh
    The news this morning (here) is that Incirlik has been surround by Turkish troops; Erdogan suspects another coup attempt.
    Hopefully Turkey will quit NATO; Russia would be a far better ally than the U.S..

V. Arnold
    Participant

Raleigh
    Even if the U.S. didn’t have a hand in the coup; they didn’t warn Erdogan of the impending coup; surely they knew.

Raleigh
    Participant

V. Arnold – yes, I’m sure they did, you’re right. I have said all along that allowing the refugees to stream into Europe was not done out of compassion. This was planned, this was wanted, otherwise they would have stopped it in a heartbeat. They were enticing the refugees to come. Cue major media highlighting the plight of the refugees (people are dying all over Africa – no major stories about them – but little Alan on the beach is plastered everywhere). Cue major leaders all saying that we’ve got to help these poor people (yeah, right, like they really care; they’re bombing the crap out of them and destroying their countries). Cue lots of terrorism attacks in Europe. Cue anger by the citizens of Europe (protests in Germany today and more to come). What was the master plan here? Getting Europe angry enough so that they’d turn on Assad, allow NATO to go in and rip him to shreds? We can see the set-up, all laid out nicely, but what was the plan and why?

Somebody on Zerohedge wrote:

“Erdo is done with waves of refugees to Europe. Try to keep up. That was the Zato plan. He’s not actually with Zato anymore. Standing at the crossroads between Europe and Asia is no good to him if Europe is dust. Why didn’t he see it this way before? He was doing the bidding of Zato and before late September, October 2015, he thought Zato ruled the World.

Sorry, it’s kind of a basic point. Erdo is switching sides. watch and see. Turkey won’t let anymore refugees go. Russia does not want a destabilized Europe. If you miss the Zionist thread in this, you are missing everything.”

V. Arnold
    Participant

Raleigh

It appears its too late; the EU is already destabilized and coming apart. And that could work to Russia’s advantage. Germany and France want the sanctions against Russia dropped; after all, it’s hurt the EU more than anyone else. They should be pissed at the U.S.; but then allowed the U.S. to ring their noses and lead them like cattle to the U.S.’s bidding.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.