Debt Rattle July 30 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 30 2023

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    zerosum
    Participant

https://korybko.substack.com/p/heres-how-poland-is-slyly-taking
    Here’s How Poland Is Slyly Taking Control Of Western Ukraine
    ANDREW KORYBKO
    JUL 28, 2023

tboc
    Participant

this thought is recurrent. A media publication must have been publishing something someone wanted to see, read or believed for them to have had any faith in journalism in the United States. Samuel Clemens made enough remarks about the press including “The news of my death has been greatly exaggerated” to dispel faith in the press to some degree. When writing The Medium is the Massage and earlier Understanding Media(1964) McCluhan was no less clairvoyant than Orwell.
    ” All media exist to invest our lives with artificial perceptions and arbitrary values.” Marshall McLuhan
    kinda like the “observation problem” in quantum mechanics

D Benton Smith
    Participant

There is a natural progression of events that occur whenever something is presented that people need and want (and what they want most dearly of course is just the simple happiness and fulfillment of having a good and rewarding life).

People flock in droves to whomever or whatever that salvation from failure, suffering and pain happens to be. It can be small things and little people such as reading books/favorite authors, or it can be more pragmatic “necessities” like better homes, jobs, nutritious food and cool cars. Sometimes, though, it is something very very BIG and important. These big-deal items are often not recognized as such until they are lost, but that doesn’t alter the fact that they are crucially important. They include such vital necessities as Truth, Freedom, Justice, and genuine spiritual enlightenment. Nevertheless, people DO strongly tend to LIKE them, so much that they throng to participate.

What happens next is rather pathetic. It so happens that certain types of mentally damaged people lacking the capacity to create any of those good things choose to steal them instead. The simplest way to rip off the swag is to get the desired item in exchange for a promise to pay back full value for it to the producer at some point in the future . . . and to then simply break that promise. In other words, take the goods but don’t actually pay for them. And by “pay” I mean the exchanging back of fair full value in an acceptable form.

The easiest way to stage the heist is to either to MAKE or appear to BE a legitimate COPY of what the real valuable thing looks or behaves like, and then passing off the valueless counterfeit off as the actual goods (which it is not). Examples abound. How many times have we received shoddy goods or no service in exchange for value given? How common is it for an elite person to present themselves as exceptionally pious, knowledgeable, or honestly helpful, only for us to discover later, in the headlines maybe, that those so-called paragons of virtue or noble expertise were actually the exact hateful larcenous, stupid and destructively polar OPPOSITES of those good traits?

Even the very words “just business” have come to mean the reverse of what they say. “Business” is now known by all but the most naively gullible to be straight up lying, cheating, stealing and killing that is only partially restrained within a completely malleable and only loosely held set of guidelines called “the Justice System”. A joke that no one laughs at except the fakers who run it, and the corrupted minions who get paid to act out the farce.

Here is one of those actually good things that smart decent people flock to and love: Treating other people well.

Treating others well WORKS! It’s a great life strategy and brings immeasurable happiness and other rewards to all participants because of the fact that it DOES work so well.

Alternately, however, ostensibly PRETENDING to treat others kindly while in practice treating them like despised and disposable objects does NOT work well. In fact it is an AWFUL strategy, bringing only misery and death to victims, and ultimately to the perpetrators too. I can’t imagine a dumber solution or worse plan of action. And yet, some do it anyway.

Those who are incapable of being or doing the good things that they want (or need!) DEPEND on that horrible strategy as their standard operating procedure for getting those valuable products, because they NEED those good things. If they can’t produce them themselves then how else are they going to get them? By taking, cheating, pretense, and covert infiltration, that’s how.

Such people (posers and liars every one) are now IN CHARGE OF (and largely staff) the governments and institutions which PROMISE to pay back to us the TRULY good things that we have dearly paid for in full (such as Truth, Justice, Benevolence, Value, Honesty, and so on) while actually delivering only the opposite, and demanding more payment.

Bait and Switch. Bait with the promise of value and switch to a counterfeit lie. There are those who just keep on doing that, “climbing” their way all the the way to the top of the material food chain and the fetid putrescence at the bottom of spiritual hell. It is a grave mistake that literally CAN NOT succeed.

Do good, get good, that’s the immutable rule. Do bad in order to dishonestly get OTHER peoples goods, and at the end of the day all that’s left will be bad . . . . and then they’ll get THAT, too. Like it or not. That is extremely unwise because THAT is an immutable rule, too.

The point is that the ONLY good (and I mean the only only ONLY good) that anyone ever got from anywhere was the product of somebody doing something right and true and good. Bad works and abstinence from labor, on the other hand, will do no such thing. The bad guys ride on the backs of good people doing good works, by pretending to be those people, and using lies, pretense, fakery and extortion to pull off that ULTIMATE bait & switch con.

Go back in time and all twitter stuff is now “X”

How did that happen? Ah, the power to change the past!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@MyParentsSaidKnow

Ah, the power to change the past!”

That reads like the punchline to a poemical rhyme.

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D said

“In parallel, China could offer peace treaties to Japan, South Korea and the Philippines, and subsequently a significant part of the US Empire of Bases might vanish.”

Sure, except who would trust China? I wouldn’t. They’re just like us.

Reminds me of a story an American-Chinese business owner was telling me the other day. He is in the dental services business in Shanghai and the USA, the services being to provide dentists with everything from machines to implants to etc. He was saying that a lot of white expats had left China at the beginning of Covid. When pressed, he said that the Chinese government had put price controls on dental equipment. They were not prepared to pay full price, they wanted “generic” prices. The result was that a lot of the companies providing those services to China could not make a sufficient profit and went to the wall. The few companies left had to cut their profits and charge a reasonable fee.

The Chinese government does not like being ripped off and will not pay high medical prices if it considers there to be an alternative. The nice part of this story was that the medical industry received a kick to the shins. Of course, those people who were trying to milk the Chinese system will have returned to the USA and Europe and be spreading bad vibes about China.

Don’t trust them – always a good policy – but they are not just like the USA where corporations rule.

zerosum
    Participant

Advanced Aliens would be able to send messages through spacetime bubbles/anomalies.
    ( It could be us experimenting with time and space.)
    🙂

zerosum
    Participant

Ukraine Troops SURRENDER en-masse; WHITE FLAGS on Tanks

Check it out

30 JULY 2023
    Hundreds of Ukrainian troops, displaying white flags on their tanks and infantry vehicles, surrendered en-masse to Russia today. More and more common as troops see with their own eyes, it is hopeless to continue fighting. Video from the battlefield shows the mass surrender

https://t.me/truthwarfreedom/6030

Michael Reid
    Participant

David Skripac: A Global Empire is Emerging Catalyzed by COVID1984

David Skripac: A Global Empire is Emerging Catalyzed by COVID1984

Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

Aspnaz…

The Chinese government does not like being ripped off and will not pay high medical prices if it considers there to be an alternative. The nice part of this story was that the medical industry received a kick to the shins. Of course, those people who were trying to milk the Chinese system will have returned to the USA and Europe and be spreading bad vibes about China.

Don’t trust them – always a good policy – but they are not just like the USA where corporations rule.

…and neither are the Russians. So many “primitive” folks are just like we were a hundred or so years ago, before we got “hegemonized” and “financialized.” Do we whiff a civilizational trajectory pattern here? And, yes, “Turnings…” And what was that about rhyming? And nothing to actually do about it, but tend our gardens.

My plants’ leaves have nine lobes, here at 9 degrees north latitude.

This is a better explanation for meat allergy.

aspnaz
    Participant

phoenixvoice said

Some tips:

Reminds me of the good old days when Windows first appeared alongside MSDOS. Totally buggy with blue screens constantly, everybody saving their work all the time “just in case”. Back then saving your work was to floppy disc and they were also known to fail during the save which took as long as a cup of tea. I am not a Microsoft software user, my experience with Windows was enough, although I drank a healthy amount of tea back in those days.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Because immigrants tend to weave themselves into the fabric of our communities, and becoming our neighbors and friends and business associates…

Chicago residents sound off on illegal immigrants in neighborhood: ‘They disrespect us, rob us, harass us’…

Woodlawn residents told city officials they were fed up with migrants partying and drug dealing…frustrated by the disruptive behaviors of illegal migrants at a local shelter sounded off to city leaders this week.

Neighbors said they “no longer [had] any tolerance” for migrants who were loitering, engaging in late-night partying, prostitution, littering and even fighting with community members.

(July 28, 2023) https://www.foxnews.com/media/chicago-residents-sound-off-illegal-immigrants-neighborhood-disrespect-rob-harass

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker – a Democrat – signed a bill into law on Friday that would allow non-U.S. citizens to become police officers. Opponents of the bill argue that it would be “madness” to allow foreign nationals to arrest American citizens

After passing the Illinois State House and Senate, Pritzker signed into law Illinois House Bill 3751.

(July 29, 2023) https://www.theblaze.com/news/illinois-pritzker-signs-foreign-nationals-police-officers

Stupid is as stupid does

🙄

Oroboros
    Participant

Russia to put destroyed NATO equipment on show near Western embassies

Hahahahahahahahaha!

The beer came out my nose

It is still in the works, hopefully coming soon.

“Russia plans to display NATO equipment it has destroyed in Ukraine outside the embassies of Western countries that supplied it, parliamentary speaker Vyacheslav Volodin said on Wednesday.

“The proposal to install burned equipment next to the embassies of those countries that send it to Ukraine is especially interesting,” said Volodin, who issued orders for such a display to be organised.

Suck on it Bitchez

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Stultus est sicut stultus facit.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

I see some of my postings have been restored but the blocked ones are still missing. Probably the most significant among them was:

Who is really writing this shite?

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky made it clear before the Russian invasion early last year that he considered the bridge a legitimate military target. Ukraine initially attacked the bridge last October, using a submersible drone, but it was fully repaired within seven months.

The commentary I had following this is missing altogether as it pointed out the fallacies in the quoted part. I tried entering it , with slight modification and was rejected as being a duplicate. That part is not recovered.

From memory:
    Two egregious mis-/dis-/mal-facts are stated in the Seymour Hersh attributed quote:
    First; the first attack on the bridge used a commercial type truck filled with fertilisers as in the Oklahoma bombing, killing IIRC about five other than the truck driver.
    Second: The second attack was the one using a (submersible?) drone.

Seymour Hersh would Not make such obvious mis-statements of the facts as presented. It is incumbent on editors to cull such mal-information, not only at the source but those editing the repetition of the statement as that only reinforces the misconceptions in the public mind and must not be allowed to happen in responsible journalism. Jail those editors that ignore that practice. (Some refinements to memory made)

Will attempt this entry again.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.