Debt Rattle July 4 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 4 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Invisible Sleeping Woman, Horse, Lion 1930   • Russia Claims Control Of Pivotal Eastern Ukrainian Province (AP) • To Avoid Civil Wa
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 4 2022]

oxymoron
    Participant

Thank you for that final quote by Camus. Wonderful.

Yeah drag queens.
    They should not be vilified but they were not born to read stories to children in libraries. IMO

The function of reading to children is the story telling which is where the focus should be. Sucking all the energy into the room is what drag is about which is not what reading stories to children is about – I know, I still have to do it every night and it is tiring – after all I could be following up the 8000 articles TAE and the commentariat have laid beffore me ffs.

I snuck out of my house 27 kms from the centre of Brisbane Queensland – which I travelled to – as a 14 year old boy to dance (which turned into decades of dancing). The only place that would let me in was the gay clubs, so gay clubs it was. Drag Queens blew my mind. They were/are deviant. That’s fine, people deviate. No problem, but now as a society we are allowing every line to be crossed and this is a big fucking problem.

We need tolerance but we need space. I do not want your balls publicly in my face. Privately at the club it was amazing, terrifiying, weird and funny. A library is a public place. I do not want Drags to read my kids stories. They can take their hair and make up off to get in their pj’s can’t they? Well take a little hit, less limelight to read to kids, it won’t kill ya and kids are learning about the world, they need boundaries. Give the little suckers a few…

Oh and BTW before anyone hangs shit on me for being right wing (what ever that means) I was about THE ONLY straight kid in 1985 in the city of brisbane dressing gay to fit in to the night club scene because I accepted them. Where were all the rainbow supporters then? The mask wearing – ‘I support the current thing’ types? Now I’m a hate-speech guy apparently and also anti-environment for not jumping up and down to have more black kids shoved down tunnels to mine cobalt for electric cars.

Oh My God

Dr. D
    Participant

“Several Hit by Gunfire at Copenhagen Mall, Police Say”

But I thought they had gun control!

They do have more restrictive abortion laws than we do/did. Practically far-right religious fundamentalists, those Danes.

“Biden-Ukraine”

Goes to show economic bombs are far more effective than nuclear ones. Visit any city in America. ANY CITY. And EVERY city in several states. Ohio and Michigan come to mind.

And you think these guys will enlist and support the war in Ukraine for the “Liberal World Order”? Since they’re pissed off and also dumb, Biden probably put a target on the foreheads of the mostly not-same “Liberals” in the U.S., the same way a few annoying fringe weirdos have now put a target on all gays’ foreheads. This is not deadly dangerous yet, but it is ominously and very likely to become dangerous quite suddenly. You could not go backward any faster than this, nor kill your own supporters any more thoroughly than this. I also can’t think of a quick way to reverse it. Make the people smart and detail-focused?

To Avoid Civil War, Learn to Tolerate Different Laws in Different States (Mises)”

Yes, but it has the word “tolerance” which they don’t have in the slightest. The response to Roe, where they have MORE abortion rights than ever, proves this. Laws are for everybody else. Everybody else’s situation is my only concern, never my own. That’s what lemon-sucking religious scolds are. Even if their religion is scientism and progressiveism.

“this is a time of war and global peril,” Biden tweeted Saturday. “Bring down the price you are charging at the pump”

It’s always somebody else’s fault: the poor and powerless. And if this is a time of war, then I think you’re legally required to declare it. Here he says “We”, the United States, is in a real and direct war. With whom, Mr. Biden? Russia? You also said we are emphatically NOT in that war. We are in a war but none of our troops are there? None of our hardware? No jets?

Strange war. Strange because it’s merely a campaign to murder Ukrainian civilians.

NY to Require 3 Years of Social Media History for Gun Carry Permit (PM)”

This is what happens when you allow them anything. That’s why it is and has to be “Not Infringed” At all. Ever. Why not a blood draw and a family tree/race test? Political party membership, which is what they’re doing here. They’ve already shattered all veteran/rural male seeking mental health care for the same reason: they will DEFINITELY take your guns. No health care for you! So anyone with a gun would be slightly MORE likely to need mental health support than average, a great example of governments causing the opposite of their goals 100% of the time.

Like the war on drugs, war on crime, war on poverty, the minute they get involved, things get noticeably worse. #Helping. They haven’t declared one, but they started a war on guns and gun crime many years back and it’s already several times worse. Clearly it’s near-impossible for Americans to learn anything, 100 years after starting this behavior.

Next, USSC will overturn NY immediately. NY doesn’t care. Like Biden, they will just change 1 word in the law, pass it again, and make you sue them again, which takes 5-10 years and several million dollars. Forever and ever until the sun burns out. The burden is always on the citizen who is guilty and loses all rights by default, instead of being innocent and keeping their rights by default. Hey wait: isn’t that illegal too?

NY also delineates you can carry a gun, except in all and every place you might need one. The USSC was just CRYSTAL CLEAR on that, saying your house is the LEAST likely place to defend yourself, clearly you are more likely to defend yourself outside, in your town. NY knows this, read it, doesn’t care. Their own state is most restricted AND most dangerous, AND from the Left, as the Brooklyn shooter showed. Not embarrassed, doesn’t care.

It’s the law: we don’t follow those. We follow the #Opposite. But this is NY, so, state’s rights. Ah but The right to bear arms is in the NYS Constitution as well. They. Do not. Follow. The law. Ever. Unless you’re rich, famous, and in the club. Like baseball players and comedians didn’t have to follow the mask law since they were interacting with all the public nationwide? Like Epstein getting caught 20x in Manhattan?

When this is true, NY is worse than a Kingship. It’s more like a prison colony.

“Are the Covid mRNA Vaccines Safe? (Kulldorff)”

His argument is a pancake since they refuse to test for Covid antibodies. It doesn’t matter if it’s better in theory. They will die before helping you. Or make YOU die before helping you. That’s medicine.

How’s this: I would just assume 100% of all people HAVE had Covid by now and therefore ARE immune. I mean, YOU said it was wildly transmissible and posted the numbers right? So unless YOU prove otherwise with an anitbody test, we should assume NOBODY should be allowed an unsafe, unuseful, experimental vaccine.

“extremist far-right and militia groups” “Interrupted”.

Ooooooh. Sounds like life in prison. How dare they “Interrupt”? If this “Interrupting” goes on, boy I don’t see how America can survive. It’s “Extreme” Interrupting.

If you’re an actual extremist group and not a made-up one, don’t you have to, I dunno, firebomb +20 clinics or something? David Koresh: Interrupter at Large.

I’d say these guys are a joke, but apparently it’s us the people that are the joke.

Since that’s a low point to leave on, here are some of said “Radicals” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7JaE7QJx8k

There is NOTHING these guys could do to look more stages, made-up, fake, Police plant, and anti-Right. Nothing. They even ordered all their pants out of the same catalog, tags still on, clearly, like the flag they fabricated up at the trucker protest. Like when the week before, the bullhorn they used had the words “FBI” painted on it. Oops.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Hey; oxygen is still free’ and so are we to go whoopie….
    So, suck it up and enjoy freeeeedoooommmmmmmmm….
    dumb and dead…

Germ
    Participant

It might be funny now, but it won’t be once BA.2.75 hits the vaxxed!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jul/04/covid-covid-covid-everyone-is-getting-covid-covid-covid

Germ
    Participant

“Moderna’s updated Covid vaccine is a combination or “bivalent” shot that produces spike proteins from both the original Wuhan strain of coronavirus and the first Omicron variant, BA.1.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/04/whats-the-uks-booster-policy-ahead-of-a-feared-autumn-covid-wave

What a fuckin’ joke.

🤡☠️☠️☠️🤡

Germ
    Participant

Rik Mayall tried to warn us about depopulation in his 2014 film, “One by One”, before his sudden death at fifty-six:

☠️☠️☠️

Germ
    Participant

“At least 10 teachers have died in the last four weeks, some of them suddenly. ”

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/news/20220612/another-clarendon-school-mourns-jamaica-loses-10-teachers-one-month

Normal! 🤡☠️☠️☠️🤡

The Dutch farmers have “unexpectedly” changed tactics today, and now block distribution centers for supermarket chains. Supermarkets complain: there will be no bread tomorrow! Well, that’s sort of the idea, isn’t it? Striking is that media and gov’t can’t get a handle on what to expect next; the tactics are not centralized but “distributed”. Like a blockchain. Farmers say they will keep this up for days. Earlier, fishermen joined the protests, and blocked -smaller- ports. The threat to blocking highways and airports remains.

DF

Redneck
    Participant

Germ.
    “What a fuckin’ joke.”
    If only.

oxymoron
    Participant

Dr D. How’s this: I would just assume 100% of all people HAVE had Covid by now and therefore ARE immune. I mean, YOU said it was wildly transmissible and posted the numbers right? So unless YOU prove otherwise with an anitbody test, we should assume NOBODY should be allowed an unsafe, unuseful, experimental vaccine.

This logic is so crystal clear it is like fresh air and spring water had a baby and called it the above sentence. Bravo

John Day
    Participant

Martin Kulldorff Ph.D. an originator of the Great Barrington Declaration, wrote that article as if he would need to defend it in court. Every statement is completely conservative and definsible.
    Are the Covid mRNA Vaccines Safe?

Oxymoron commented on the transfer of “deviancy” from traditionally deviant groups, like drag queens, but didn’t say where it had gotten to. There has to be some form of deviancy from any big group, right?

“Unvaccinated” might still be “deviants” in some places, but that did not reach critical-mass in Texas, for which I am grateful, though still unemployed. That seems like a victory-of-conscience for me in a way.

The Hannah Arendt quote from last night remains important. “Totalitarian” is when you “are not in Kansas anymore”, when the rules are like WW-2 Germany, or Pol Pot’s Cambodia, but it is too late then.
    You have to see the move to creating “deviants”, “untermenschen”, and fight it immediately, or run far away immediately, before that “just following orders” wartime “norm” arises, and anything but “just following orders” becomes “deviancy” and is punished by those “just following orders”.

oxymoron
    Participant

Neil Oliver – smashing it out of the park

Oroboros
    Participant

George Washington before Spin Doctors

“Father, I can not tell a lie, I did it with my little hatchet!”

zerosum
    Participant

How to identify a leader. They have multiple ways of saying,
    “It’s somebody else’s fault”

————
    Background noise.
    It’s hard to be humble lyrics/song

Kudos to everyone who dig/persist/finds the info published, (buried in the noise), that makes/helps TAE be the best blog.
    ———

Oroboros
    Participant

Pinocchio, you little Punk

“What’s a sweet heart like you doing in the dump like this

…..steal a little and they throw you in jail,

steal a lot and they make you King.”

~ b dylan

zerosum
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Another reason for peace or to go to war with Russia
    Russia makes massive oil discovery in the Arctic
    It is one of the largest recent findings on the Russian shelf, energy giant Rosneft says

Ever since the EU started, Germany was chided for its huge trade surplus. Now it’s gone. Anybody happy?

GermanSurplus

zerosum
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

“Why Pregnant People Should Get COVID-19 Vaccines As Soon As Possible”

“If I were an unvaccinated pregnant person, I would definitely get vaccinated in the first trimester. But I would also probably use the opportunity then to be boosted in the third trimester,”

https://time.com/6192385/pregnant-covid-19-vaccine-timing-when-to-get/

FIRST trimester!!

🤡😂☠️☠️☠️😂🤡

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Germ,
    If I were “an unvaccinated pregnant person” I would remain in that sttus for about 9 months, if all went normally.
    Take your poison. Give the poison to your children. Take the poison for your unborn child.
    Watch Dr. Fauci. Watch Elmo.
    We are now in an epoch of great human tragedy.
    We will understand it like Carl Jung and Hannah Arendt did.

Germ
    Participant

I think it’s a sterilisation program

“SARS-CoV-2 Infection of Human Ovarian Cells: A Potential Negative Impact on Female Fertility

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9105548/pdf/cells-11-01431.pdf

🤡😂☠️☠️☠️😂

John Day
    Participant

Picture of Jenny in the Banana-garden-of-Yoakum (200 mi. South-southeast of Eden, Texas) https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/genocidal-social-mentality

​ A friend, ​Phoenixvoice quoted Hannah Arendt​, who she has been reading, trying to comprehend totalitarianism.​
    ​ ​“Under conditions of total terror not even fear can any longer serve as an advisor of how to behave, because terror chooses its victims without reference to individual actions or thoughts, exclusively in accordance with the objective necessity of the natural or historical process.
    ​ ​[​Arendt​ has just spent the last few paragraphs talking about how totalitarianism follows a “natural” or “historical” process.]
    Under totalitarian conditions, fear probably is more widespread than ever before; but fear has lost its practical usefulness when actions guided by it can no longer help to avoid the dangers man fears. The same is true for sympathy or support of the regime; for total terror not only selects it victims according to objective standards; it chooses its executioners with as complete a disregard as possible for the candidate’s convictions and sympathies.”

​ I​​t seems that Hannah Arendt is saying that totalitarianism is a different ​human-group paradigm, where everybody does as they are told, including killing other people,​unquestioningly, feeling the fear and stress and turning off their inner moral guidance, the voice of god and conscience.​ ​(“Well, we are at war.”)​

​ ​If we take this as an alternate human-setting, and we look at history, we can see that this setting was active in wartimes, and those times that we always had a hard time understanding how people could do all those horrific and crazy things.

​ ​People who have drunk of the excitement of mass team sports might understand the rioting of fans afterwards, and might get a feeling for massed battles of crowds, and lynch mobs.

​ ​Maybe we have to understand the mindset within totalitarian times as being something humanly useful for those kinds of times. It leads to mass killing of humans, which seems to be “the objective necessity of the natural or historical process”.

​ ​Perhaps that is the function of this setting in humans, to reduce the population at times until it is completed. Who/what decides? Must there be a human Fuhrer?

​ ​“Science” the faceless god seems to be cast in that role this time, mostly for people who don’t understand scientific method, or who see it as secondary to power.

​ ​I have never been wired to feast on crowd-energy. I am a scientist, and it comes naturally to me, and I do not crave power, but like camaraderie and friendship.

​ ​I was recently criticized for using “zetigeist” to mean a living ​conscious and intentional ​form in the collective mind, rather than a stylistic epoch or wave tied to a time.

​ ​I don’t really have another word for that. It seems to me that mass-consciousness is not necessarily blind, can be ruthlessly destructive or powerfully good and beneficent. People can answer calls to righteousness​,​ and ​also ​to killing their very neighbors. It keeps happening.
    They said that in Rwanda it was not really Hutu and Tutsis​ killing each other​, but people whose kids went to school barefoot killing people whose children wore shoes to school.

​ ​I’m ​postulating​ that we, as a species, seem to have factory settings that kick in at critical times, which are completely invisible at other times, repeatedly apparent in history, and ​subsequently misunderstood and misrepresented to students and citizens who come later.

​ ​Sociopaths ​might thrive​ in these phases, feel right at home, but ​sociopaths ​also get culled.
    ​I speculate that w​e may have ​such “wartime”​ settings because we do not have natural predators other than sociopaths, and there must be some mechanism to reduce our numbers when we outgrow our environmental support system.

​ ​It may be that people who resonate to these wavelengths are more susceptible to the killing and being killed, though it can obviously reach out and touch anybody.

​ ​I feel that I have different settings​. I​ have felt for my whole life that I would need to make it through a time like this​. I felt ​that I needed to learn from my Grandfather who ​was in both world wars and raised a family in the Great Depression. I felt that I​ needed to really understand…

​ ​If we are dividing into human groups with different settings for times of “selection events” or “herd culling” or “world war”, then maybe we need to reconsider history this way. The herd splits into clumps that behave differently, in synchrony, like a murmur of Starlings, and some members of the herd split away, maybe ​to ​congregate elsewhere in smaller groups.

​ ​​People now are so broadly unable to employ their rational processes for simple​ ​preservation​ of themselves and their families​ lately.
    We seem to be living in different worlds, and going forward into different worlds.
    I don’t feel like I can try to convince anybody who is living in that other world where COVID vaccines are good, protect you, protect the children, and​ “​everybody needs to trust Dr. Fauci and get behind the science”.

There are multiple edible faux-human-flesh meat-products popping up. What is the point? Who funds these projects? Who are the expert taste-testers?
    This one is ideal for “cannibalism-curious” vegans.
    Burger ‘that tastes like human flesh’ despite being vegan wins top award
    If you’ve ever hankered after the taste of human flesh, now you can sample it in the form of an all-new plant-based burger that claims to perfectly replicate the taste and texture of human meat
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/burger-that-tastes-like-human-27347170.amp

Germ
    Participant

Spot the difference:

AND

https://theduran.locals.com/post/2372689/https-www-bitchute-com-video-onad3f4iqmgy-pure-cringe-nato-leaders-admire-worship-some-kind-o

“Put your masks on and proceed to Room 1” – Hahahaha.
    We are paying for this fucking clown show.

greco
    Participant

“Why Pregnant People Should Get COVID-19 Vaccines As Soon As Possible”
    Pregnant people? In the old days when just what used to be called women would get pregnant, this would have read Pregnant Women. But pregnant people is open to other possibilities, or is it that people who don’t identify as women could get pregnant and calling them pregnant women would be insenstive to their chosen identity?
    Might be interesting to read Time’s style sheet.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Just watched the clip from the film One by One (2014) that Germ posted. Here are a couple of the lines from the clip which reminded me of a discussion we had here at TAE recently:

John: There’s no going back from this deal. Everything will change for you once you know.

Dion: Tell me.

I’m hearing echoes of Morpheus talking to Neo as he holds a red pill in one hand and a blue pill in the other. Warning Neo that there is no going back once he takes the red pill so as to exit the Matrix.

One could easily dismiss the idea that there are those currently orchestrating the culling of the global population as too far out, paranoic, fantasy, conspiracy tin-foil-hat stuff. Many felt the same way during WWII when they first heard from the conspiracy theorists of that time that the Nazis were gassing people and then burning the bodies in ovens. I’m sure that this time is different, since we are so much more civilized than people were way back in the 1940’s. We even have the Georgia Guidestones lighting the way to a better future. Take for instance principle #1 carved into each of the stones many languages:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ oxymoron. @ John Day “ Must there be a human Fuhrer?”
    The “supreme leader” in a classical totalitarian movement is more than an idea or figurehead. The individual is an active part of the phenomenon, the “embodiment” of the ideals of the movement, and the final authority on all issues. All allegiance is directly to the supreme leader. For this reason, there are no logical, nested lines of hierarchy, such as we tend to see in corporate, government, education, or military systems. Lines of authority are constantly in flux in totalitarian systems as they align and realign. If what we are currently experiencing has no “supreme leader” then we are not dealing with classical totalitarianism, but rather something else that shares many major characteristics.

It may be that the leader is currently hidden, or that what is going on currently is nascent, not fully formed, and such a leader has yet to emerge. Or, it may be something different than what has gone on before.

@ Neal
    Yes. There were 2 examples of classic totalitarian systems: Hitler’s Nazi Germany and Stalin’s USSR. Both were dissected, compared, contrasted by Arendt.

@ Redneck
    Valid point about Bandera. Antisemitism was very very prevalent throughout Europe prior to WWII. Arendt saw it as the culmination of a historical thread: Jews were not integrated with the nations where they live and some Jews and Jewish families had helped the European aristocracy for centuries. By 1900, Jews become an easy scapegoat for problems in Europe, including Russia, and this lead to tragedy, especially under the two totalitarian regimes.

“ Communism and Bolshevism was a Jewish inspired phenomenon , Karl Marx was a Jew , Jews were involved in the starving to death of six million Ukranians , the event known as the Holodomor .”

The idea that there was/is a “Jewish conspiracy” is a few hundred years old, and — according to Arendt — is/was false. (Of course, Arendt is Jewish.) Jews have been involved in a great many things; so have white humans of European descent (Crusades, etc.,) but we don’t generally expand this to a “white conspiracy” either (although the true believers of critical race theory do propose this idea. And how does it make us white folks feel? Personally, I feel indignant for have nothing to do with the creation of “white supremacy” — I am just trying to support myself and my kids.)

Crowd energy may explain some events in a totalitarian system, but doesn’t explain the entirety. Mass formation due to propaganda does a better job of explaining the behavior of the “party members” and “sympathizers.” One of the odder aspects of totalitarian systems is that a little bit of terror and a lot of propaganda are used to get the totalitarian system in power. Once in power, that is when “the gloves come off” and the terror ramps up.

willem
    Participant

@Redneck re: post 110891 (from yesterday): I completely agree with everything you say concerning the false equivalence being drawn between today’s Russia and that of the early Soviet regime. I was not trying to imply otherwise, simply pointing out the commonality in some modern European views along those lines.

Many in the US who have only 200-300 years of history to draw on don’t realize that people in many other parts of the world have racial memories that seem to sustain hatreds and irredentist dreams based on grievances going back hundreds or even thousands of years.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Decentralization of laws is helpful — multistate and international corporations don’t much like it — patchwork laws are a headache for them…but we citizens can navigate it pretty well. I also suspect that a patchwork of laws makes it more difficult for the WEF folks to take over. However, the totalitarian types will create new bureaucracies that coexist with current structures, and the new structures will be imbued with more immediate authority than the older structures.

Americans who celebrate Independence Day but who wear face masks and are triple vaxxed, Where are we? What planet, what century? It’s a much more real sequence of Back to the Future.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Michael Reid
    Participant

The decline is not an accident. It’s a planned demolition. And it’s going well. For those who actually pull the strings, profit will be made from the crisis. Not for everyone, of course, but most certainly for those few who are creating it.

But many say that the US is waking up, that its citizenry are coming to the conclusion that the Deep State – that corporatist ruling class that are made up of governmental and big-business leaders – has increasingly destroyed the prosperity, production and liberty that once existed and replaced them with massive debt, an exit of production to other countries and a vanishing middle class.

And they’d be entirely correct. The endgame for the once-great US Empire is now underway, and over the next few years, we shall bear witness as it tumbles downhill.

So, what are Americans to do?

Is There Hope for the US?

Michael Reid
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Reconstruction Plan for Ukraine.
    Send more bombs.

Michael Reid
    Participant

URGENT WARNING! THE SPIKE PROTEIN AS SOURCE OF CONSTANT INJURY AND CHRONIC INFLAMMATION: ALL ROADS LEAD TO AIDS AND THE “FIBROSED” THYMUS

https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/urgent-warning-the-spike-protein

Fattigmann
    Participant

@Willem “many in the US who have only 200-300 years…” You understand that none of our histories are that short as Americans. My father’s family is Roman Catholic so we obviously trace our traditions to the Classical era. My mother’s family is Lutheran so there was a deliberate break with tradition, but please don’t condescend to Americans as ahistorical. The country was founded on classical principles. Cultural traditions among especially rural people in the US reflect in some cases 1000s of years of hard-won knowledge and experience. You don’t need to live next to a medieval castle or ancient temple to have history.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ zerosum – Reconstruction Plan for Ukraine.
    ——————————

As the reconstruction plan for Ukraine is being contemplated – at “high-level” conference in Lugano, Switzerland today, Alistair Crooke chimes in – in part – with following:

Yet, the realpolitik of Ukraine is reshaping the global geo-politics. At one level, it has prompted ‘others’ to rebel against the pretensions of the West calling itself The Civilised World, as if to say, ‘there is no civilisation outside our civilisation’. This conceit explains why the West condemns all other civilisations, both in the present and in the past, as backward and as potential threats to global stability and security. This is why it uses euphemisms to define itself as ‘the international community’.

Why? It is because western Zeitgeist refuses to be content with the unchanging law of social tradition which rules oriental cultures, “but manifests as a spirit that strives to incorporate itself in humanity and to change the world” — Christopher Dawson so wrote, nearly a century ago in Religion and the rise of Western Culture. This means that, unlike Chinese, Indian, Buddhist, Amazonian, Orthodox Christian, Muslim or any other civilisation, Western civilisation is unique, as it has continually sought to spread itself aggressively in a missionary way, imposing itself on, and taking over the rest of the world. In other words, it alone claims to be global.

The Deeper Meaning of Ukraine
    https://english.almayadeen.net/articles/analysis/the-deeper-meaning-of-ukraine

F.S.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.