Debt Rattle June 10 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 10 2015

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Arthur Rothstein General store and railroad crossing, Atlanta, Ohio 1938 • If Things Were Bad in 2008… What’s Coming Will be Far Far Worse (Phoenix) •
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 10 2015]

bluebird
    Participant

Interesting picture. I have never heard of Atlanta, Ohio, but after searching, I discovered that Atlanta, Ohio, is appx 50 miles from where I live.

thinair
    Participant

There are ten people and resources to feed only nine. What happens to the tenth and why? O’ Humanity, why are you running and for what?

Automatic Earth, are you solving this problem and do you know how to solve it.

If not, then which problem are you trying to solve.

https://just-a-thought-from-thinair.blogspot.com/

V. Arnold
    Participant

• Hiring Black Officers Is Difficult: ‘So Many Have Spent Time In Jail’ (Guardian)

Oh gee, maybe they are exactly the people you should hire; and while you’re at it; quite targeting them (black people) for stop and frisk.
    Fucking race wars in America are creating the very thing they claim to want to stop/eliminate.
    When, oh, when, will those in power realize they are the creators of the problems they claim to want to eliminate?
    Never is the real answer…
    And the beat goes on…

Dim Athens
    Participant

worth having a look – re Greece

“But to pick sides, or to call for flexibility from both, misses the main point. Yes, this is a battle over resources, but it is a battle where one side is using its power to pursue a policy that is very short-sighted, involving incredible hubris, and which is ultimately self defeating. The Troika are not acting in the long term interests of those they represent. This is I believe what Amartya Sen was saying when he compared these negotiations to the Versailles agreement”.

https://mainlymacro.blogspot.gr/2015/06/why-sen-is-right-about-what-is-being.html?m=1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.