Debt Rattle June 10 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 10 2020

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Banksy June 2020   • WHO Walks Back Claim On Asymptomatic Transmission Of Coronavirus (RT) • Coronavirus Patients Most Infectious When They First
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 10 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

That this is studied at all tells you how insane the west is. Asians don’t waste money on that, they just wear them.

Indeed; it’s one of many reasons I no longer see any point in commenting…………………..

John Day
    Participant

Trump has started baiting the credulous “left” on the Martin Gugino apparent-head-injury
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-says-pushed-buffalo-protester-could-be-antifa-provocateur-who-fell-harder-was

President Trump agreed with the Mayor of Buffalo, New York on Tuesday, suggesting that a 75-year-old man who was pushed by police might be an “ANTIFA provocateur” who “fell harder than was pushed.”

Public health “authorities” keep acting like SARS-CoV-2 is just one thing and we can keep rediscovering it better, without (openly) recognizing that it is going to be milder in summer/fall as vitamin-D levels are higher. Phoenix has sun, but people go inside in the summer heat.
    It seems to me that some are pushing to get more viral spread now, while natural immunity will be better, but that sets the stage for a huge resurgence of pandemic this coming winter.

zerosum
    Participant

Its a lie

The USA has the best health system in the world.

The virus does not like heat of summer.

The virus likes fecal matter which USA doesn’t have.

USA people wash their hands compared to other countries. 

Masks and 2 m are effective in slowing down the transmission of the virus.

Only  old people die from the virus

People are dying from other causes like bad Cholesterol, high blood pressure, bad heart, overweight, organ failures, smoking, drinking, old age

People only get mild sickness from the virus.

Our leaders don’t lie
    —–

zerosum
    Participant

The plan is working
    Stock of 5 biggest companies
    Amazon: record high
    Apple: record high
    Facebook: record high
    Microsoft: record high
    Google: 5% below record high

Small businesses this year
    22% have closed
    Revenue is down 40%

We’re seeing a massive wealth transfer from small biz every one to conglomerates

WES
    Participant

John Day:

My brother, now back in Detroit, used to work at GM’s hot weather proving grounds in Phoenix.

He said during the summer it was so hot that everybody was trapped in their homes, just like Canadians are trapped in their homes during the winter!

He put a tarp screen over one end of his pool so he could use it!

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Crony Capitalists don’t like competition!

WES
    Participant

The WHO is suffering from “Foot In Mouth” disease!

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch!

zerosum
    Participant

Candians gov. will debate – CERB rule changes – penalties for poor people lying

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/ei/cerb-application.html

Determine if you are eligible
    If you are unsure about your eligibility, please look at the following scenarios and choose the one that best describes your situation.

WES
    Participant

With all the Dem sponsored protests and riots, I wonder how many more people will soon die of Covid-19 in the coming weeks? Hundreds or thousands?

By the way, according to the Dem’s media talking points, there were no protests and riots in Washington, DC! So far the media are not calling the Dems out on this! Must be wonderful to have total control of the media. 1984 anyone?

WES
    Participant

The Fed has now institued Yield Curve Control (YCC) on the bond market. A new term you need to get used too!

That means the Fed now controls the interest rates for all bond terms from 1 month out to 30 years.

There is no longer free market price discovery of interest rates.

Now the Fed seems determined to eliminate free market price discovery of stocks in the stock markets.

I would call this central planning!

We all know the end result of central planning by communists!

John Day
    Participant

@WES,
    Phonix, Az has some of the nicest summer weather you will find anywhere.
    In February.
    My suspicion is NOT that a lot of people will die from COVID after riots and various summer congregations, but that their illness will be milder than what happened in New York in March and April.
    It will spread into all of the human groups, then launch a big second wave in November.
    I could be wrong.
    That would be fine.
    It’s OK, the corporations are safe, and their assets protected.
    That’s what’s important, after all…

WES
    Participant

John Day:

I agree Phoenix has beautiful summer weather during the winter months!

When I was working in a coal mine just northwest of Gallup, NM, near Window Rock, AZ, I used to head to Phoenix every time I had a 3 day weekend!

It was glorious to leave behind winter, even briefly, and be able to sit around a sunny pool in Phoenix!

Yes, the good old days!

WES
    Participant

Just in case you are wondering how retail traders are suddenly dominating stock trading on stock markets, the answer is easy!

Institutional traders have suddenly vanished from trading on the stock markets!

All that is left are retail stock traders!

You might cynically say the smart money is selling to the dumb money!

zerosum
    Participant

Only 10% of people own stock.
    Therefore, there is a limit to dumb money.
    Of course, it could be CERB money getting invested.

WES
    Participant

Just in case you were wondering about the benefits of the Fed’s Yield Curve Control (YCC) efforts.

They are to lower the government’s and other debtor’s borrowing costs.

This naturally comes at the expense of economic growth on Main Street.

Yeah, sure, the Fed has your best interests at heart.

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

But investing your CERB funds in the stock market is how you will get rich!

John Day
    Participant

@WES,
    I worked at Chinle Indian Hospital in Chinle Az from summer 1990 to summer 1992. Same area.
    @Choir: I have my latest sermon up. Stuff you know.
    http://www.johndayblog.com/2020/06/hanging-together.html
    The economic crisis now underway is a seemingly infinite string of stressful moments, chained forever into the future, without apparent end. We instinctively recoil from each moment, wanting it to go away, but more stressful moments just keep being there, without respite.
    Everybody had some lockdown, which was completely rejected by many, but that rejection cannot likely withstand the massive second-wave. I expect the massive second wave of infections will come this winter, after virus spreads its seeds throughout populations in the sunny summer months, when viruses don’t usually hit people as hard.
    That is my speculation. I may well be wrong. My speculation won’t be exactly right, in any case, and I will live with cognitive dissonance stress night and day. I’ll have plenty of company.
    Our owners and masters are in their own power struggle against each other, disagreeing who gets to own what, and how society will proceed into times of less oil, less copper, less lithium, less well-water and so on. They are not just in two groups, I think, but many selfish sides, and none is desperate end exhausted enough to capitulate in the struggle for ownership and power. They are the most insulated from effects of the power struggle caused by expanding debts and contracting real wealth and resources. NONE of them is considering class-capitulation, redistributing most of the “assets” to lower classes, like workers, managers and beggars. Rent collection from “assets” is Their Wealth, Their Power.
    We have to build and work our own support systems. We will soon need them for our survival.

Concerning summertime Vit D: you not only have to exit your air conditioned abode, you will also have to forego the sunscreen for at least 20 minutes.
    Concerning the future of starvation: so everything is going according to plan, right? Isn’t there a vaccine for that? /s
    Concerning the Markets: it’s all funny money, anyways, and may go POOF before you know it.
    Over at Ed Curtin’s site today there is a video that is very much worth watching. Rage and weep.

Nomanisanisland
    Participant

The new Banksy looks rather like a lynchin’

zerosum
    Participant

Powell speech

Understood by less than 10% of people.
    Questions did not help to clarify.
    We need our expert commentator to translate.

All I got was that the road forward was going to be made smooth for the continuing Jubilee for the chosen elites.

Oh- The video is an interview of a nurse who worked at NYC’s Elmhurst Hospital- the “epicenter of the epicenter”. Intubation is a key subject.

Yesterday I saw an ad on tv that is “letting” you buy fractional stocks- is that a thing? Sounds a bit like the shoe-shiner anecdote. Who wouldn’t want a piece of that action?
    I’ll start with $5 worth of BRK.A

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Regarding the Fed, you didn’t miss a beat!

You are still being royally screwed!

WES
    Participant

John Day:

If you ever took highway 264 through Window Rock to go to Gallup, then you passed right by the coal mine I once worked at! Likely you didn’t see much of the mines though from the road. They were both north and south of 264, just a few miles east from Window Rock, just inside the New Mexico border!

Today the mines are closed and the area totally reclaimed. I viewed the mine sites via Google space and unless you knew there was a mine there, there is no sign of the mine now!

I enjoyed working with the Navajo Indians. Many were excellent welders! Once when I was welding a homemade metal BBQ, they would all come around and kid me over my very poor welding skills. Naturally they set up the welder for me!

I felt right at home on the reservation. I think the main reason for this is because for the first 10 years of my life I grew up in a Northern Quebec/Labrador mining town and went to school with the local Indians.

Many local Indians worked in the iron mines.

My Father was the one who put into the union contract the general clause that “when the geese and ducks flew south, the Indians could go hunting”! There was also a clause inserted for the caribou too!

The problem was the exact timing of when the Indians went hunting, varied every fall, depending upon the early winter/late winter weather!

My Father simply got tired of the company firing the Indians for going hunting and then rehiring them back again! He had had experience with natives in Saskatchewan where he grew up. The top management of the mining company were all Americans with no experience dealing with natives. My Father knew, no matter what the mining company did, the natives would all still go hunting! It was in their blood!

John Day
    Participant

Hi WES,
    I thought that might have been “your” mine. I remember the really, really huge Tonka-Toy looking trucks they had. The wheels were like houses or something. Biggest trucks I ever saw, and they looked like dump trucks.

zerosum
    Participant

Time travel
    When and How fast

Who ordered all those different virus? Seven more?
    BC has demonstrated that there are 5 virus that entered the population from different regions.
    (See link below)

1. from China
    2. from Europe
    3. from Washington state, USA
    4. from Iran
    5. others
    The initial five viruses entered at different timeline with different people.

https://www.citynews1130.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/sites/9/2020/06/04/COVID19-Modelling-Tech-Briefing_June4.pdf
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/researchers-find-least-7-different-strains-coronavirus-circulated-california

Researchers Find At Least 7 Different Strains Of Coronavirus Circulated In California

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2020/06/08/At-least-7-coronavirus-strains-circulating-in-Northern-California-study-finds/8451591632386/?spt=su&or=btn_tw

JUNE 8, 2020 / 3:37 PM
    At least 7 coronavirus strains circulating in Northern California, study finds
    ByBrian P. Dunleavy

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2020/06/05/science.abb9263

Genomic surveillance reveals multiple introductions of SARS-CoV-2 into Northern California

Abstract
    The COVID-19 pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has spread globally, with >52,000 cases in California as of May 4, 2020. Here we investigate the genomic epidemiology of SARS-CoV-2 in Northern California from late January to mid-March 2020, using samples from 36 patients spanning 9 counties and the Grand Princess cruise ship. Phylogenetic analyses revealed the cryptic introduction of at least 7 different SARS-CoV-2 lineages into California, including epidemic WA1 strains associated with Washington State, with lack of a predominant lineage and limited transmission between communities. Lineages associated with outbreak clusters in 2 counties were defined by a single base substitution in the viral genome. These findings support contact tracing, social distancing, and travel restrictions to contain SARS-CoV-2 spread in California and other states.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Indeed; it’s one of many reasons I no longer see any point in commenting………………….

The madness has also sapped my energy, not that I ever commented very much.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The madness has also sapped my energy, not that I ever commented very much

Yes, you describe it very well…fatigue….
    We both have the good fortune to be in countries that are still mentally healthy.
    The view of the west is quite disturbing; I hardly watch the news any longer…
    But I still read TAE every day…

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.