Debt Rattle June 12 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 12 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Author

René Magritte The therapeutist 1937   • Should You Get Vaccinated? (Kirsch) • Historians Will See Lockdowns As Most Catastrophic Event Of All Hum
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 12 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

René Magritte The therapeutist 1937

Wow, so much to digest…
    …where to start…

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Well, I watched the 3+ hour Bret Weinstein video, and one major topic that was covered was how the spike proteins that the mRNA vaccines make your cells produce don’t stay in your shoulder area as intended, but instead get distributed throughout the body. What makes this news especially disturbing that for women, these spike proteins would appear to have a capacity to accumulate in the ovaries. The upshot of this revelation is that the “conspiracy theories” that posit that these vaccines will interfere with human reproduction, may end up having a very substantial element of truth in them.

Very telling about where our society is heading was when the more vocal of the two guests described how the blue-state-big-city faithful would react when he tried to share with them factual information that these new vaccines were problem-causers: He would be treated as if he had suddenly gone insane and become some kind of born-again Trumpster. This is exactly the sort of thing I’m talking about when I say that both major camps that arose out of the misbegotten and sad-making 2016 Election have both managed to become creepy, scary cults in their own respective ways.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

If you want to watch the long Bret Weinstein video I linked in a previous comment, I suggest you do so soon. The same YouTube channel had a video of an interview with Dr. Pierre Kory about the “crime of the century” of suppressing Ivermectin taken down by the Big Tech Stalinist Police. So it will probably only be a matter of time before this more recent video receives the same treatment.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Trigger Warning: The bit at the end is a little “out there”.

a kullervo
    Participant

‘Why should man live a hundred years? This is how it happened. Allah gave all the animals fifty years each, and that was enough. But man came last, and Allah had only twenty-five left.’
    […]
    ‘[…] And man started complaining it wasn’t enough. Allah said, “It’s enough!” And man said, “No, it isn’t.” So Allah said, “All right, go out and ask, maybe someone has some over and will give you some.” Man went off and met a horse. “Listen,” he said, “my life’s too short. Give me some of yours.”
    “All right,” said the horse, “take twenty-five years.” Man went a bit further and met a dog. “Listen, dog, let me have some of your life.”
    “All right, have twenty-five years.” On he went. He met a monkey, and he got twenty-five years out of him, too. Then he went back to Allah, and Allah said, “As you wish, it’s up to you. The first twenty-five years you will live like a man. The second twenty-five you’ll work like a horse. The third you’ll yap like a dog. And for the last twenty-five people will laugh at you like they laugh at a monkey…”‘

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Cancer Ward (excerpt; translator unknown.)

The “out there” ending suggested by What’sherface is interesting…didn’t Epstein want to father thousands of children? I’ll bet there’s a sperm bank of the elite waiting for all the unvaccinated young ladies (the real ones with actual ovaries) who want to bear a child.
    Genghis Kahn did it, right? Why not Jeff or Bill or Klaus or Tony (Fauci or even the charming Blair) even ancient Hanky K?

zerosum
    Participant

By the numbers
    Its starting to be effective

• Should You Get Vaccinated? (Kirsch)
    19. Birth rates are down by 4%

20. PROPAGANDIZED BIOTERRORISM BY INJECTION

• Historians Will See Lockdowns As Most Catastrophic Event Of All Human History (SN)

21. “leading to greater excess mortality in years to come.”

22, • Lockdowns Major Factor in Doubling of Australia’s Attempted Youth Suicide (SN)

23. 86% more prescriptions for psychotropic drugs

24. opioid pandemic

25. mass migrations

26. • How Fanatics Took Over The World (DR)

27. people who have been “vaccinated” should not fly in airplanes for more than four hours at a time due to the possibility of developing harmful blood clots (deep vein thrombosis) at altitude.

28. Inflationary causes – supply line shortages, adverse weather, price gouging, covid expenses, increased taxes, increase fees and increases tariffs

or even…

Antidote
    Participant
    Noirette
    Participant

The Time Cover, Biden-Putin summit.

My favorite park is off limits, shut off with barbed wire. (Say.) They will meet in the Villa la Grange.

https://www.geneve.ch/en/parc-villa-grange

Why Switz? Switz. only does UN approved sanctions (a reason why many think CH should leave the UN, which it only joined in 2002.)

Ex: The chief of Putin’s security team is on the US sanctions list. So the fellow can only travel straight by air from say Moscow to Geneva or Zurich – not to Paris or Rome (though he’d be safe in the Vatican) – not to or thru countries that supposedly apply US sanctions or are so to speak ‘occupied’ by the US. Which of course already evidences a high level of hypocrisy from the US, but that is an old trope, basta.

What will happen?

Nothing.

The Bidadmin is set on making things look good, or just, well, occupying the stage, any show will do! (after the evil Trump, who was vilified for being a friend or stooge of Putin, now a meet with Putin .. go figure..), relations with Putin can be improved, and/or, the Russians need to hear! listen to! hard talk, whatever.

The US team has not (afaik) put forward any proposals for an agenda with points that either need discussion or could benefit from such, the Russians have complained about this. We will see a lot of empty posturing, or closer to a bar-room brawl, in words, remember Biden, “Putin is a killer” .. and the horrid, insulting and empty, performance of Blinken in Alaska facing the Chinese.

Press releases will be *hot air.* Mentioning: A re-set; sticking points; etc. The meeting might even worsen relations via it being judged ‘useless’, ‘insincere’, ‘insulting’ etc. from the Russkies side.

Putin and Biden have met several times, Putin knows that Biden is a propped-up-puppet senile figure. (Was Andropov senile? I don’t recall.) Putin could not refuse the meet, these are moves that have to be gone thru.

Some of the recent moves of the Bidadmin have been ostensibly ‘in favor of’ Russia and Iran.’ Biden cancelled sanctions on the main cos. doing the Nord Stream II pipeline, which will now be soon finished, throwing Ukraine under the bus. (Ukr lived off transit fees.. Zelensky is hysterical..). The JCPOA is back on track, though it seems to have hit an obstacle just now, still Bidadmin tried to dial the clock back on that one (instigated by Obama-Kerry.)

Bill7
    Participant

.. Life Insurance rates and underwriting requirements are essentially unchanged since before the “pandemic” began..

so confyoozing

HerrWerner
    Participant

Contamination in of batches of J&J vaccine (again?!?!) seems non-coincidental to me. Seems like dirty pool. Industrial sabotage? Making sure the mRNA makers pfizer and moderna rake in 100% of the proceeds?
    If I was J&J and a contractor company screwed up my product, I’d be in there with my own people 24/7, fixing their processes and triple-checking the QC side. Better yet, pull the contract and go somewhere more competent. It sure as hell wouldn’t happen twice. The FDA has taken up residence inside companies for less than that.

Bill7
    Participant

That TIME cover photo of mcBiden would be a laugh, if it weren’t a part of one of the biggest psyOps ever inflicted on us here
    in the Exceptional Nation: somehow, somehow- the two least popular (and, I’d argue, least qualified) candidates in the 2020
    Democ**t Party Primary are now “our” Prezdint and VP..

So confyoozing!

Bill7
    Participant

.. and with the utter capitulation of the so-called “left” here in the US, who now proclaim- along, so conveniently, with the Corporatists and their PMC lackeys- Biden as the new FDR..

The mind reels.

Bam_Man
    Participant

“Marxism, with Oligarchic characteristics.”

DarkMatter
    Participant

Insertions 1 & 2 Produces Prion-like Domain

Does anyone know if the entire virus can cross the blood brain barrier or if only the disconnected spike protein from ‘vaccination’ can do so?

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ DarkMatter

I hope they don’t turn into zombies. I have seen too many scary episodes of that

Bill7
    Participant

> Idiots run the world <

No, they’re not idiots at all.

B7

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

“The Linux Foundation, historically known for its support of openness, freedom, and privacy, has ironically been developing a global COVID-19 vaccine certification system, which is almost ready for deployment.
    COVID-19 vaccine certification, aka a vaccine passport, is already being used in many countries and regions, pushing aside the legal, ethical, and privacy concerns.”

https://reclaimthenet.org/linux-foundation-unveils-covid-certificate-network/amp/

Germ
    Participant

Deutsche Welle reporting how Serbian hospitals are full but doctors refuse to be vaccinated, in some places 80% of the staff refuses.

https://t.co/1HHt9Qf4Sl?amp=1

Germ
    Participant

Italy halts AstraZeneca vaccine for under-60s after teenager is killed by it.

https://t.co/4aBPuPb4Qc?amp=1

Germ
    Participant

US Senate:
    – Establishment Corona Narrative is a lie
    – The media is covering up the truth
    – Big tech censors
    – Big Pharma and the WHO are being held accountable
    – HCQ/ Ivermerctin effective against Covid and withheld.
    – China is guilty

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0peu3y7b7zbh0m6/BOOM_Senat_USA.mp4?dl=0

Germ
    Participant

The FDA Cover-Up That Led To The Approval Of The Pfizer Vaccine

The FDA cover-up that led to the approval of the Pfizer vaccine

Germ
    Participant

Former Pfizer VP of marketing Peter Rost on how big pharma manipulates universities and medical research institutions with selective grants to provide favorable studies on their drugs

https://t.co/OpqVDVdIrt?amp=1

Michael Reid
    Participant

Your vaccine passport will be your digital ID:

Perhaps they will tattoo it on your forehead in barcode format

Michael Reid
    Participant

US Senate:
    – Establishment Corona Narrative is a lie
    – The media is covering up the truth
    – Big tech censors
    – Big Pharma and the WHO are being held accountable
    – HCQ/ Ivermerctin effective against Covid and withheld.
    – China is guilty

I was thinking China is guilty too but working hand in hand with the Western elites.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Deutsche Welle reporting how Serbian hospitals are full but doctors refuse to be vaccinated, in some places 80% of the staff refuses.

These medical workers do not see the virus as a danger to themselves but see the vaccine as the real danger

Oroboros
    Participant

Mike Adams interviews Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. about his new book about Fascist Fauci.

The Real Anthony Fauci
    Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. sounds the alarm over genocidal crimes of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates

https://www.brighteon.com/1b295642-28f8-4af8-878b-0b4d28e469a7

Asked where Fauci should be RFK Jr said, Spandau Prison

Oroboros
    Participant

Gates is truly a Monster

Django
    Participant

He ahould be playing rock hockey. Ha ha ha. Nice rurn of phrase there.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Artua
    Happy birthday…
    Hope you’re still lurking about… 😉

Doc Robinson
    Participant

DarkMatter: “Does anyone know if the entire virus can cross the blood brain barrier or if only the disconnected spike protein from ‘vaccination’ can do so?”

For the virus, “maybe,” but I found little evidence which shows that the Covid-19 virus itself actually crosses the blood-brain barrier.

For the spike protein, it’s not just theoretical, for example: “The S1 protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood–brain barrier in mice.” [Nature journal]

Astrocytes are cells [in the brain] that are in close contact with the blood-brain barrier… If the virus were somehow to breach the barrier, astrocytes — if they were vulnerable to infection — would be among its most easily reached targets… Once the astrocytes are infected, they could potentially be used as a steppingstone for the virus to reach more vulnerable neurons…

A recent report in JAMA Psychiatry noted that SARS-CoV-2 viral particles have been found in brain vascular endothelium — the organ that makes up the blood-brain barrier — but not in neurons or astrocytes

Even if brain cells are vulnerable to infection, how exactly could the virus cross the blood-brain barrier? “The main studies have shown that we don’t think there is a lot of penetration of the virus itself in the brain except in specific places,” said Boldrini, lead author of the JAMA Psychiatry paper. Those places include the area postrema in the brainstem, which lies outside the blood-brain barrier because its job is to detect toxins and trigger vomiting in response.

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2021-05-05/scientists-see-how-the-coronavirus-can-take-over-the-brain

The S1 protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood–brain barrier in mice
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41593-020-00771-8

Regarding the mRNA vaccines causing spike proteins which cross the blood-brain barrier (BBB), this pro-vaccine article points out some of the risks.

The mRNA vaccine is injected intramuscularly through the arm. This method is preferred because large muscle cells have high vascularity, so the injected biomaterial can easily reach the systemic bloodstream and lymphatic system.

LNPs [lipid nanopaticles] fuse with and enter mammalian cells easily. As mentioned, the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines use LNPs to encapsulate the mRNA genetic material for more efficient cell delivery.

Thus, the combined intramuscular injection and LNP technology would enable the mRNA vaccine to reach a broad range of cell types. The mRNA might even reach delicate cells or places that we don’t want them to, such as neurons in the brain or spinal cord.

In fact, LNPs are often used to overcome the problem of the BBB blocking medical drugs from entering the brain. Given that the BBB and blood-spinal cord barrier are lipid-soluble, the LNP-encapsulated mRNA vaccine might be able to enter the brain and spinal cord.

As a result, brain cells that express the spike protein might be marked as foreign by the immune system. For example, cytotoxic T-cells, which kill virus-infected and cancerous cells, might see the spike protein-expressing brain cells as a threat. Unlike muscle cells and many other cell types, neurons in the brain rarely regenerate.

Jacob Wes Ulm, MD, Ph.D., a geneticist, explained this concern in detail in a letter to the British Medical Journal, as well as in a public comment to an article about mRNA vaccines on January 2021..

https://medium.com/microbial-instincts/concerns-of-lipid-nanoparticle-carrying-mrna-vaccine-into-the-brain-what-to-make-of-it-42b1a98dae27

WES
    Participant

The barrier protecting the brain is an interesting subject. I suffer from severe allergies.

When I was a kid the only allergy med available was Benadryl. The biggest side affect was that Benadryl could easily penatrate the barrier protecting the brain, which is why it made one sleepy or dopey. I used to debate for hours about taking Benadryl or continue suffering from my allergies. I hated the choice between bad and worst.

I did take the allergy shots for years as a teenager but I am not sure they helped much.

Then in the 1990s they finally developed allergy meds, like Reactine, that didn’t penatrate the barrier protecting the brain, and make you drowsy. That made my life so much better, especially as my allergies have gotten worst as I have aged.

The more they mess up batches, the less data they actually collect, the more they mix and match- the more they confyooze and the more they have errors to cover their ways…the more difficult it will be to unwind in any court.
    The lipid and the spike…sounds like something from Le Morte d’Arthur. Or maybe LOTR.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Then in the 1990s they finally developed allergy meds, like Reactine, that didn’t penatrate the barrier protecting the brain, and make you drowsy. That made my life so much better, especially as my allergies have gotten worst as I have aged.

The inventor of fexofenadine (“Allegra”) should really get a Nobel Prize. I’m sure you won’t disagree that they deserve one more than Obama did!

SeaBirds
    Participant

“Composite image of Milky Way Galactic Center”

Wow, who created that one!?
    We need to keep focussed on the “big picture”…

SeaBirds
    Participant

@Oroboros #77202

Just blast Fauci and Gates into outer space with Bezos and hope they never come back 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.