Debt Rattle June 14 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 14 2021

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Mr. House
    Participant

Ya know its funny, they’ve been censoring the price of assets for years because they do not like what they show (our leaders both public sector and private are god damn idiots) and now we’re surprised they’re censoring people in other areas where they don’t like what they’re saying (our leaders both public and private are god damn idiots).

upstateNYer
    Participant

ctbarnum: go search “remote” grant writer jobs (FT, PT, contract) so you can avoid employment required vaccination. You’ve achieved more degree than I have, believe me. With the right degree they’ll hire you even if you haven’t written grants, assuming you can write grammatically correct sentences and organize a “sales” pitch properly. That’s all a grant application is … a business plan wrapped up in a sales pitch. Slanting the stats? No brainer. Trust me. 🙂

upstateNYer
    Participant

Ct: expand your idea of what your “area of expertise” is.

Bill7
    Participant

Germ posted: “CDC says vaccine link to heart inflammation is stronger than previously thought”

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/558321-cdc-says-vaccine-link-to-heart-inflammation-is”

Fits with the subtle-terrorization-of the-vaxxed thought I’ve had.

Elites + : “How can we best destabilize this culture, as we did in SE Asia and South/Central America and the ME and.. ”

Like this

I could be wrong, of course.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@upstateNYer

That’s a possibility..I graduated with a masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology in 2019 (right before COVID hit the US), but that goes in a lot of directions with types of research, both quantitative and qualitative. I was eligible, but didn’t apply for the certificate in cross-cultural studies that was newly applied. It never hurts to have a good understanding of stats and actually heightened the BS detector I already had. 😀

I don’t know if it’s the “right” degree, but like most I sort of fell into it.

Bill7
    Participant

Mr. House: I’m not seeing that they’re idiots. The Very Few have doubled their $ wealth (and much more importantly, probably tripled or more their effective power) in the last fifteen months. Appearing to bumble while getting most all you want is the Master’s Way.

Mr. House
    Participant

Oh i don’t disagree Bill7, but then again why would you push for the outcome we’re heading toward then correct course ages ago. They’ve known for some time resources would begin to run short, but continued to push the never ending growth agenda. So now they think they can go full on iron fist in the span of five years? (they’ve shown their hand since Trump was elected). Though Trump is interesting and my heart of hearts tells me he was just playing a role, the perfect heel to show why they just had to start dehumanizing certain people and viewpoints. I just got off the phone with a very woke friend and she stated she wanted to end power, which made me laugh. Is that what the woke people think they’ll achieve with their stupid ideas, they’ll end power? People are so ignorant of their nature and history it makes one weep. If people were smart they’d realize too mavericks that get near the levers of power end up dead. Anyone who doesn’t was never against power to begin with.

Mr. House
    Participant

And yes i think they’re trying to destabilize the US as much as possible, keep people confused, keep their eye off the ball. It’s like they’ve taken all of our complaints from the last 12 years and turned them into some twisted bizzaro ideology and the young are eating it up.

Mr. House
    Participant

Did they know the never ending growth agenda was BS? Logic says yes because i freaking figured it out, but did they think that trying this shit at any time in the past wouldn’t fly? Did it take a combination of 9/11, the iraq war/war on terror, multiple financial crises and covid before they thought it was safe to totally change the story line?

upstateNYer
    Participant

ctbarnum: “I graduated with a masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology in 2019 (right before COVID hit the US), but that goes in a lot of directions with types of research, both quantitative and qualitative.”

Good golly, please just stop buying into the mainstream narrative (said with deep affection, believe me) about what you “can do with” your degree. I have an AS, credits toward a BS (got close!). I’ve earned a boatload of money writing grants.

Bill7
    Participant

> Is that what the woke people think they’ll achieve with their stupid ideas, they’ll end power? People are so ignorant of their nature and history it makes one weep. <

I hear you, man. Can’t say much else, and with most everything now in the digital-surveillance domain, it wouldn’t matter if I did.

Nature works for me.. birdies- especially the little ones- plants, most all of it.

I (try to) ask myself every time I turn on this surveillance screen “ok, what soon time are you off off off, friendly l’il screenie?”

Mr. House
    Participant

Honestly i think they’re moving too fast and mistakes are being made. It almost feels like desperation and not like some precision strike you see in the hollywood movies after periods of long planning.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words, Oroboros.
    Thanks for all the ongoing research work, Germ.
    And thanks for the family dynamics news, too.

Thanks everybody. I read your stuff when I get the chance, but I’m out a lot.

Mr. House
    Participant

@ctbarnum

Its not what you know, its who you know. Seriously give up any ideals you were told would lead to success (except hard work, but sometimes even that). Kiss ass and make yourself available, you’ll get hired. My older brother got an MBA from the university of chicago, i asked him what he learned, his response: Networking.

Bill7
    Participant

> but then again why would you push for the outcome we’re heading toward then correct course ages ago. They’ve known for some time resources would begin to run short, but continued to push the never ending growth agenda. So now they think they can go full on iron fist in the span of five years?but then again why would you push for the outcome we’re heading toward then correct course ages ago. They’ve known for some time resources would begin to run short, but continued to push the never ending growth agenda. <

Ok, I get what you meant by “idiots” now.

> So now they think they can go full on iron fist in the span of five years? <

Yes.. and ? surveillancePhones, delivered Pizza n’ Fear seem to be working on most, to me.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Just spoke to a friend who works in Canada’s federal health agency. She said that there have been over a million covid variants already identified. Almost all not dangerous but gives a sense of how poorly we are informed by media when they say there is concern about “a” new variant.
    Oh, and she is not getting vaccinated. Why not? Because she does not feel her health is good enough to withstand vaccination. Another interesting side note: her lab work required getting vaccinated, but vaccination was always followed up with antibody testing. On at least one occasion, her body did not produce sufficient antibodies, necessitating re-vaccination. Apparently, getting vaccinated without producing antibodies makes a person an asymptotic carrier. How many vaccinated people fall into this category?

Bill7
    Participant

distractions from the present

C Bukowski ‘Hollywood’- good escapism, esp if you’ve read a little of his earlier stuff.
    E Wharton ‘The House of Mirth’- really fine novel of manners; one to linger over. Second reading is better than the first, to me.
    J Marchese ‘The Violin Maker’- on Sam Zyg’s work, with the author’s life nicely mixed in.

ctbarnum
    Participant

All valid criticisms and thanks for the suggestion. I’m looking into grant writing. 🙂

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Not sure how appropriate this is, but as long as I’m walking out on Team Blue, I may as well give you all a little taste of how Wokesterism decided to try and sell itself right after Donald Trump’s 2016 victory. I believe this sort of thing is what is meant by the Yiddish phrase “rolling around like donuts”. Set your cringe-factors to maximum!

Bill7
    Participant

On Mike Whitney’s columns: he sure is sloppy (or something).

Typical Whitney column: 1) makes very non-mainstream assertion (often one I lean towards, but need solid evidence for)
    2) finds and quotes one science(y) person who agrees with him
    3) declares the matter settled, and pontificates from there..

Mmm / hard to figure

WES
    Participant

ctbarnum:

There is nothing wrong with giving writing grants a try. The only person who has anything to lose is the person who first hires you! Realize they are taking all of the risks, not you!

You get to see if you can write grants or not. You also get to see if you really enjoy writing, researching, and make enough money doing so. If you don’t like the work, or can’t make enough money, they get to pay for your learning experience!

If they hire you it is because they either can’t write, see writing as beneath them, or are too busy doing something else more important (to them) or more profitable use of their time.

My background is electrical engineering but I ended up writing machine, product handling, and robot manuals for a plastic injection molding manufacturer and I still don’t know how to write properly!

Bill7
    Participant

Mr. Roboto: I think Woke-ism is *designed* to drive us away from the Democ**t Party. After all, as BubbaC is said to have said: “Where are they/you gonna go?” No organized place available at all for the Very Many? Perfect!

“You’re all RacistDeplorableMalcontentLoserDefectiveBadPersons [for not being utterly ruthless, like us Winners] anyway, and not even Rich, to boot!”

And Lo!, the Few give themselves permission to exterminate the Many

WES
    Participant

OMG! Over 100 posts today! Way to go TAE! Must be something in the air or water today! And a Monday too!

WES
    Participant

Bill7:

The last group of woke idiots gave Lenin power!

Bill7
    Participant

> Bill7: The last group of woke idiots gave Lenin power! <

If only they didn’t (so, so curiously!) have control of the digital domain, and hence of the Many..

I will try to move to Hungary or Russia- almost certainly a futile idea, for an old guy- but the present combinations and trends in the oligarchically Woke West make me want to puke (not die- I won’t give them that satisfaction).

sumac.carol
    Participant

Phenomenal video explaining how modern farming, with petroleum-based fertilizer and glyphosate, has destroyed our health. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkNhFY-s4GM

Huskynut
    Participant

@ Noirette
    Eric Clapton brings up some of these points, I was happy to see. Always liked him.

Whereas I was always pissy that Stevie Ray Vaughan died instead of Clapton when Clapton offered his seat to Vaughan and the helicopter crashed. I always thought Vaughan was the better musician.

But I shall gracefully retract and reconsider.. perhaps Clapton had an extra role to play in the human drama..

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ maxwell quest

This is apt:
    “ So, to answer your question, I think they “really believe it”, especially if the status quo has been kind to them, i.e. degrees, success, wealth have been forthcoming. The ego needs an anchor and abhors chaos and insecurity. The response one most often encounters when trying to teach someone a new idea that is contrary to their worldview is instantaneous resistance with emotionality… like a braying donkey. This is experienced as a frontal attack and is rarely effective. Most often, one must be kicked down the rabbit hole via a crisis; one in which it’s clear that the old way of looking at things has failed.”

I have suddenly changed long-held and cherished beliefs in my life…on more than one occasion. Always, it was a very harrowing experience that I was dragged into.

@ Bill7
    I have found that you cannot convince people until they are open to it.

There are chinks in the armor of those who believe the Covid narrative. One of the largest that I’ve found is that they don’t really believe that someone who has survived Covid and has not been vaccinated is equivalent to someone who has not contracted Covid and is unvaccinated. Many still feel vaccination is a personal decision and don’t believe others should be coerced into vaccination. Also, they vaccinate their children out of fear of the Covid disease — since it is fear that motivates them, fear can also change their motivation.

I’m here in TAE because I needed to understand what was going on, and the MSM is fluff.

Dr. D
    Participant

While I’m sure high-end weirdos do all kind of things for perfection, they’ve been separating flouir as long as there have been mills, called “bolting” as they essentially sift it over cloth.

https://www.angelfire.com/journal/millbuilder/boulting.html
    http://www.deltamill.org/flour/sorting.html
    https://www.angelfire.com/journal/millrestoration/schematic.html

I struggle to find a pic of an early wooden mill with the old cloth bolters, not drum-type, though I’m sure I’ve seen them.

High tech and immeasurably complicated.
    MillCutawayPic
    https://krisdedecker.typepad.com/.a/6a00e0099229e8883301a73d9efd66970d-320wi

In Dutch, for our host:
    https://archive.org/details/TheoretischEnPractischMolenboek

…I mean, if anyone’s in the market for building a $100 million dollar, spanking new wooden windmill.

Dr. D
    Participant

While I’m sure high-end weirdos do all kind of things for perfection, they’ve been separating flour as long as there have been mills, called “bolting” as they essentially sift it over cloth.

https://www.angelfire.com/journal/millbuilder/boulting.html
    http://www.deltamill.org/flour/sorting.html
    https://www.angelfire.com/journal/millrestoration/schematic.html

I struggle to find a pic of an early wooden mill with the old cloth bolters, not drum-type, though I’m sure I’ve seen them.

High tech and immeasurably complicated.
    MillCutawayPic
    https://krisdedecker.typepad.com/.a/6a00e0099229e8883301a73d9efd66970d-320wi

In Dutch, for our host:
    https://archive.org/details/TheoretischEnPractischMolenboek

…I mean, if anyone’s in the market for building a $100 million dollar, spanking new wooden windmill.

(Did that post?)

Dr. D
    Participant

Raul must have repaired it, that didn’t post for hours — links probably seen as spam.

109 responses. You must be doing something right.

Germ, sorry to hear about your family. However, I’m sure 100% of us are in the same boat. We did, we do, everything we can. But if they won’t take the life preserver, what can you do?

The downside of freedom.

If this is as it seems, we have a following problem: with half the population gone, incapacitated, infertile, we are again as easily controlled with high-tech as the “Hunger Games”. With half the population, we are open season for China, needing food from us to survive. All those empty houses are bought up. By BlackRock, right now. All those immigrants come. There is a Hopi prophesy on this, after 1) White men 2) Wagons 3) Longhorns 4) Railroads 5) Telegraph lines. Past worlds ended in ice and floods, “The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.” After that, “a dwelling place in the sky will fall to earth” and Blue Kachina comes. How often in history have there been dwelling places in the sky? Not to worry, as if people return to the old ways, they will survive and prosper again. Koyaanisqatsi. Or as Yankees would say, “Use it up, wear it out, fix it up, or go without.” In any case, I’d argue the Chinese attempting to absorb the U.S. they desperately need is one of the things we are challenged with, or will be shortly. We are both gearing up for war. However, they do not succeed.

Yes, they are desperate because time has run out and nobody’s buying their plans. Resistance is far too high, they needed 20 more years of pasty dough-soft Milennials. As with polls, the support numbers are nowhere NEAR what they present. 40%? 5% true believers? Like: small. They are wildly, crazily outnumbered and if they push/oppress harder they only wake more people up and get more reaction. They can make a heck of a mess and fully intend to, but my diagnosis is: they lost.

However, you can easily die in a war “your side” wins. Still dust and fog of war. Can’t tell what’s really going on.

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.