Debt Rattle June 15 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 15 2017

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Francisco de Goya Saturn Devouring His Son 1819–1823   • Fed Raises Rates, Unveils Balance Sheet Cuts In Sign Of Confidence (R.) • The Fed Is Fly
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 15 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

One must find a way to operate outside the system; the alternative is, to forever be a prisoner of that system…
    The word “slave” is much to narrowly defined…

Nassim
    Participant

Anyone see something odd about these two pictures. In case you don’t know, the second building is still standing – but that is only a hint.

If you are stuck, check out Newton’s Laws of Motion.

Joe Clarkson
    Participant

From The Telegraph:

Dr John Knapton, emeritus professor of structural engineering at Newcastle University, said although there was ‘no guarantee’ that the building would not fall down, it was ‘unlikely.’

“The Twin Towers collapsed because the aircraft fuel ignited the contents of the building and it was the burning of the contents of the building which caused the steel columns to lose stiffness. UK buildings are much more robust, or tolerant of losing structural capacity than the Twin Towers.”

V. Arnold
    Participant

If I’m not mistaken; Ilargi does not want any disussion of 9/11 here. And I for one, heartily agree with that.
    It’s a no win alienator; much akin to “climate change”.
    Escaping wage slavery and understanding the word slave; would be far more enlightening, IMO.

Our world today is divisive enough and the main reason for the bulk of suffering in the world today.

Nassim
    Participant

Joe,

The first picture shows massive chunks of the structure flying off sideways at high speed. Where did the force and energy come from? That is pure Newtonian mechanics.

BTW, these buildings were designed to withstand much higher temperatures than that of burning fuel. Videos show clearly that the fire was going out when the explosions went off. The smoke was black which indicates incomplete combustion and a lower temperature due to the shortage of oxygen.

To anyone with training in structures and mechanics – I was a professional civil engineer – it is all pretty obvious stuff.

Nassim
    Participant

V. Arnold,

In order to escape being a “slave”, it is necessary to find out the truth behind some of the more blatant scams of recent years. It is only by facing up to reality that you can make sensible choices and decisions.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Nassim

Yes Nassim, I’m not a slave and know full well the “truth”.
    Pretty much all round; why the hell do you think I self exiled?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.