Debt Rattle June 15 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 15 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Georgia O’Keeffe New York Street with Moon 1925   • Ukraine Lost Some 7,500 People on Contact Line Since June 4 – Russian MoD (Sp.) • House Dems
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 15 2023]

Dr. D
    Participant

“ Pride Month Shocker: Bert & Ernie Come Out As Straight” – BBee

“”This Russophobia in Britain is so deep, so simple-minded.”

Always new racism. Always supporting eternal racism. Always a good time for more racism. Nothing Woke people like more than racism. Slavia Ukraine! Flags forever.

Okay: strategy. The West is well aware they’re losing Ukraine, and killing every Slav. And that they’re not killing many Russians. But they are fine with it, and it’s not because “they don’t know what to do.” So, they WANT Ukraine to be entirely empty, a blank slate, perhaps first nation-state entirely owned by a corporation, BlackRock, and run entirely without “politics” but by “IT”, technocratic faceless, personless dictatorship. Okay, got that, that’s been advertised, as Ukraine will be the first “digital state” … without any running electricity.

Question: so what are their plans for Russia then? Because Russia is sitting on it, and if there’s no one in Ukraine, Russia will walk in and own it, not BlackRock. Hate to tell you, that means they can only have plans to nuke Russia altogether to erase them off the board. And/or, as part of this, develop and harbor, fertilize their non-stop racism against the PutinHitler to have all NATO men — 5-10 million — mass up and walk in, 3rd Reich style, as economy collapses there and people need jobs and food. Send them to the front! Women too of course, don’t want no babies! Well you tell me. The only way the present thing works is if Europe en masse takes out Russia en masse in one go. New bioweapons? They have sprays that will kill all life it touches, it only takes one drone. Nukes? Taking over Russia’s own nukes and firing them? Why not?

Don’t think Russia doesn’t know this either. That’s why all 500k troops are still safely at home and a few Russian convicts plus muh, 2 state militias that can never beat anyone ‘cause they only have assault weapons and don’t have F16s, have beaten NATO and the combined West.

What do nukes in Belarus have to do with this?

““I think what happened with the sanctions it’s backfiring on the West, and especially on America, in my humble opinion,”

Trump told them we’re going back to “America First”, and no longer the world policeman (i.e. an Empire). He told the Derp State it’s over, Globalism is dead, done, then told Europe to get it together, we’re leaving. No? Okay then, how do you like it now? Europe is hung out to dry and the Empire has been FORCED to collapse instead of withdrawing elegantly and voluntarily. Your choice: don’t care.

Africa is already out.

“Said this in 2009”

I take it back: I guess you don’t even have to be literate to know these things. There’s so much out there you can see it on film alone.

Germ
    Participant

Germany – De-industrialsation and de-population.

TVASSF(ja, sie sind)

Germ
    Participant

Top 7 types of CANCER cases are SKYROCKETING since humans began getting injected with Covid spike protein jabs

https://www.vaccines.news/2023-04-20-7-cancer-cases-skyrocketing-covid-spike-protein-jabs.html#

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

TFN!

Brother of ‘Southern Charm’ Star Dies Suddenly at 36

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/brother-of-southern-charm-star-dies-suddenly-at-36/ar-AA1cycFH

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

TFN!

Doctor Stephen D Quinn, who grew up in the Whitby area, has died suddenly and unexpectedly aged 46.

https://www.thescarboroughnews.co.uk/news/people/former-whitby-man-and-leading-surgeon-dies-suddenly-aged-46-4178783

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

Wrecked immune systems

Girl, 16, is left unable to walk or talk after being struck down by a brutal bout of the flu

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12194089/Perth-teen-Kayla-Jennings-contracts-flu-leaves-unable-walk-speak.html

Yeah sure – ‘cos that’s what the flu does.

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

TFN!

“ .. I discovered my amazing boyfriend Adam Evans had passed away in his sleep, next to me in bed “

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

QTY Band Singer and Guitarist Dan Lardner Died Suddenly

QTY Band Singer and Guitarist Dan Lardner Died Suddenly: Cause of Death Explored

TVASSF (sadly, I could do this all day)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The USA has a structural problem, meaning that the problem is the structure, and the structure calls itself the government. At the moment perhaps it is the government. If we let it govern us then I suppose it is, but that doesn’t have to be the case.

When that structure gives you an order, for example when it commands you to, “Obey the suicidal rules which the government invents and requires you to obey without comment or question, or the government will crush and/or kill you outright”, and your response is to not obey, then the deranged, homicidally perverse mafia which calls itself the government . . . is not. It becomes just the bunch of helpless homicidally perverse criminals that it is.

We’re demonstrably not there yet, but that is where the exit is, and the only way you escape this prison is to use that exit.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Everybody seems to think (seems to fear, actually) that just because a tiny Cabal can oppress 8 billion people that the same Cabal can double or triple the level and degree of oppression and continue to get away with it just because they’re gotten away with it so far.

To think that is the case reveals an erroneous disregard of economics, psychology, physics, spiritual faith and the ability to count.

There is a certain level of pain and humiliation that people are willing to tolerate because they fear the consequences if they don’t tolerate it. Changing the level of pain and discomfort changes the complex calculations involved in reckoning economics, psychology, physics and spiritual awareness. If you remember how to count then you’ll see that.

Do you seriously think that people DON’t have a “line in the sand” that they won’t allow to be crossed?

Not a chance. People can count a lot better than I think you’re giving them credit for. When the whole mess adds up to that line (and its at a different place for every individual) then they will say “No!”, and that will be that.

Count on it.

oxymoron
    Participant

Hitching on Germ’s toe-ball – I have noticed an increase in auto-immune diseases definitely on the rise and would like data for Victoria Aus if any one has any ideas. I’m trying to filter out cognitive bias but it looks like a screaming real-world signal.
    Damn I wish the Deagle site hadn’t gone down. I believe from memory Oz gets down to 14 million in short order.

Dr D. Your Russia take seems highly plausible and I expect a full war-cycle to ramp up. The culture seems on a Death-cult vibe which is dry tinder for the madness and viciousness of crowds.

Drone swarms seem likely if China get drawn in and I don’t like the idea of Asiatic war-bots in the style of Boston Dynamic robot dogs covering air, land and sea.

I would require a lot of magic mushrooms and prayer beads if that went down.

oxymoron
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

So I was listening to Mike Adams at Brighteon and he was lamenting that the ‘brain trust’ that is Duh’merica’s youth.

He said a friend was in a doctor’s office and had to pay for a procedure not covered by insurance (what a shock) and give the young woman in charge of payments cash, four one hundred dollar bills, for a procedure that cost $398.

Most people payed with a check or card but Mike’s friend wanted to pay with cash. This young woman could not do the change in her head. You know that ‘deer in the headlights look’ when you see it. So she got out a calculator and fiddled with it for a couple minutes.

Still no luck.

He had to tell her the amount she owed him.

This was not a 7/11 on the seedy side of town, it was a doctor’s office.

I have these incidences happen all the time.

Yesterday I treated my self to a fancy coffee and pastry in a swank establishment.

Same deal, came to $9.78 and I gave the young man a ten.

The register was on the fritz so he had to go ‘manual’ with the math.

I phucked him up further by giving him three pennies, so I could just get a quarter.

OMG, it was like he was wrestling with a nasty quadratic equation or some analytic geometry, maybe a mass/velocity trajectory thing.

I finally said just keep the change.

I asked where he went to school, he said Colgate. I said “The college?” He said yeh.

I gently trolled and asked if Colgate required any basic math to be used to gain entry.

He said a little but he “learned basic math so long ago it was hard to remember that far back”

Hahahahahaha!

I laughed and silently thought to myself, ‘wait until you’re fifty years older kid, it’s a long way to Tipperary’

oxymoron
    Participant

El Gato takes a look at climate statistics

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/making-climate-charts-look-scary

Germ
    Participant

@ Oxy…

Yes, the original data on the Deagel site has gone.
    But this is it:

https://nobulart.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Deagel-2025-Forecast-by-Country.pdf

And finally something that the USA is NOT “Number 1” – it’s the UK!

ps.
    My interview at the Mexican embassy in London for permanent retirement visas, for me and my wife, is in three weeks. It’s remarkable how little one needs in order to be granted such a visa.

We shall be in Oaxaca in August.

I am so outta’ here!

TVASSF

zerosum
    Participant

Answer from Chatbot:
    However, I could not find any information about the sale of Ukraine to BlackRock.

Chatbot lied.
    The information about the sale of Ukraine to BlackRock is in the references.
    1. cnbc.com
    2. english.almayadeen.net
    3. theamericanconservative.com
    4. thehill.com
    5. blackrock.com
    ———-
    When Russia wins, Blackrock looses.

The Markster
    Participant

Germ: Thank you for your posts. To me they are like little prayers, gently piercing the thick fog of lies and late imperial blister and hubris we are all soaking in every day. Amen and strength to you, brother. 🙏

Anecdote: wore my red official Kennedy 2024 on a day-long shopping and leisure trip to Eugene, OR last weekend. Three dirty looks, one clerk at the fancy millennial aquascaping store refused to speak with me after sneering at the shirt and walking away, and the nice cashier lady at Albertsons who told me that she was a Republican but very happy to see Bobby Jr. in the race, and would be proud to vote for him, she teared up a little at the end of our chat and muttered something about 1968.

There is a gaping, festering, bloody wound in the side of Lady Liberty that turns 60 years old this November. And if we play our cards right, she might get her first cleaning and dressing shortly after the 61st anniversary in 2024. God willing. ☮️

Germ
    Participant

Appreciated Marskter!

Pity the children 🙁

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

Another completely ignorant homunculus:

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

O/T – the same shit is everywhere:

Germ
    Participant

If you haven’t seen the British TV series “Utopia”, then you should.
    It’s a masterpiece in Predictive Programming.

They always tell you what’s coming next. Always.

Watch it here: https://tinyurl.com/23pkz7fj

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant

ESPN colleagues devastated by sudden death of Kyle Brown

42 years old.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/12/espn-colleagues-devastated-by-sudden-death-of-kyle-brown/

TVASSF

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/06/14/7406741/
    Explosions heard in Odesa
    OLHA HLUSHCHENKO — WEDNESDAY, 14 JUNE 2023, 02:37
    Explosions heard in Odesa
    EXPLOSION. STOCK PHOTO BY DEPOSITPHOTOS
    Powerful explosions rang out in the city of Odesa during an air-raid warning on the night of 13-14 June.

Source: Suspilne.Odesa; Dumska

Details: An air-raid warning was issued in Odesa Oblast on the night of 13-14 June at 02:26.

After that, the media reported on powerful explosions. According to preliminary information, the air defence system was operating.

Later, Dumska reported that a fire broke out in one of the districts of the city after the explosion.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Here’s something that may be a little off to the side of the more immediately urgent topics of discussion of current events (but, hey, what else would anyone expect coming from me?).

What is it that makes an idea an idea? I mean it’s definitely an “idea”, right? No one mistakes it for a lamppost or a popsicle. So, what distinguishing characteristic makes that so? how do people recognize it as an idea instead of something else? In other words, what fundamental property sets an idea apart from other things?

Question number two: is anything even anything without there being some sort of an idea about it?

May as well go for the hat trick (i.e., three out of three) so here’s question #3 : Do people have any idea what’s going on all around them in the world, and if they they do then how did they ever get that idea?

Dora
    Participant

The 2009 – Jesse Ventura twitter clip.
    I remember seeing that several years ago before the latest scare’em into submission junk started. At the time I thought the lady doctor had an over active imagination. It turns out she was an early warning about what was coming.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Someone dies suddenly (of unstated causes) after suffering a medical emergency (also not described). Isn’t that kinda redundant? I mean, doesn’t the process of dying from something constitute a medical emergency just in itself? Why say it twice?

Media could save a lot of ink and bandwidth by just saying, so-and-so dropped dead. Everybody knows (even if only subconsciously) what that means. It means the bio-weapon just killed somebody and if I’m vaxxed then maybe I’m next. They could say that, too, but nobody expects anybody to say that either, which is another thing we all know the reason for without having to say it out loud.

Since we’re on the subject of things people know without being said, everyone knows where this is all headed, too, and the suspense is just killing me. Ah well, I guess that beats dropping dead.

Dora
    Participant

Wow. Whistleblowers who could hurt high level Democrats’ political futures keep turning up dead.

kultsommer
    Participant

We shall be in Oaxaca in August.

Just for the gigs, say, for your final entry you hear, in the best manner of Columbo’s “one more thing”, request for “papel de vacuna”?
    What would “towering personality of yours” have done in that case?
    Of course you won’t answer.
    BTW, Unlike Anglo or German, Latin cultures are not always explicit but operate in such a way that it is assumed that some things are “self evident”.

Again, nothing wrong and I appreciate the posts, but I may say, after the 5001 triumphant submittals I sense borderline pathology that you may need to check-on at your earliest convenience.

Noirette
    Participant

https://www.theautomaticearth.com/2023/06/debt-rattle-june-14-2023/#post-136881 (the def. of lesbian, etc.) > jb hb’s post in the previous thread.

Many interesting points…is mentioned the definition of reality, amongst other things.

To me, what ties many near past and current events together is the underlying theme or hope of, aspiration to,

*Man over Nature* – Narrative trumping Reality – Perception, Opinion and Feelings coming first..

… whether these underlying principles be genuinely adopted, confusedly heartfelt, or cynically, subrepticiously, touted to manipulate, coerce others, for gain of some kind.

Covid (independent of its origins, all the bio-tech, financial side, and more), was a good example.

It could! be handled with masks, self-sacrifice, not being with others, warp-speedo vaxxes, “trusting” the Science, etc.

Much as in a Cult, i.e. a small group who over-rides ‘established religion’ (trad. catholicism, islam, standard medical practices, whatever..) to create a new adherence, subservience, to some authority.

Dying, collapsing empires in the past could not, technologically, influence so many ppl at once thru tech-comm-TV-etc. They were limited to material influences (money, goods, favors, as in belonging to the group of deciders, etc.), many of them sent down thru established channels (like the Royals in KSA today), always thru personal contacts (if at one or more removes.)

chooch
    Participant

Prigozhin is still trending, claims he attended Berlusconi’s funeral. Prior to that (Tuesday) he did a photo op with Victor Bout, the Russian arms dealer that was exchanged for the WNBA bballer. Linked? Probably joking but who knows, clandestine meeting a funeral, 007 stuff. Media is churning the news that Wagner plans to rejoin the battle Aug. 5th but won’t sign contracts with the MoD by the July 1st. In the interim, he is visiting families of families of fallen sons and posting videos. His popularity is probably helping recruiting efforts.

https://jamestown.org/program/tricky-recruiting-in-russia-2023-spring-conscripts-and-volunteers/

“Dropping dead”; “dying suddenly”…
    was always the way I wanted to go but preferably after at least 80 years of life.
    What I see coming is something more like “died starved, poisoned, and alone in a care facility after participating in a life-extension experiment her entire bank account was drained”, or “died in detention after refusing to follow government dictates”; or, “died at the hands of peaceful protestors after refusing to thank them as they acquired reparations from her home”….

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Weird scenes inside the gold mines.

“Inspired by Theosophical lore and several visiting Mongol lamas, Gleb Bokii, the chief Bolshevik cryptographer and one of the bosses of the Soviet secret police, along with his writer friend Alexander Barchenko, embarked on a quest for Shambhala, in an attempt to merge Kalachakra-tantra and ideas of Communism in the 1920s. Among other things, in a secret laboratory affiliated with the secret police, Bokii and Barchenko experimented with Buddhist spiritual techniques to try to find a key for engineering perfect communist human beings.[15] They contemplated a special expedition to Inner Asia to retrieve the wisdom of Shambhala – the project fell through as a result of intrigues within the Soviet intelligence service, as well as rival efforts of the Soviet Foreign Commissariat that sent its own expedition to Tibet in 1924.

“Hitler sent several expeditions to Tibet in the 1930s “to contact the Agartha and Shambala”, supposedly part of Nazi esotericism.[18]”

Filtered through post-WWII late-stage industrio-capital metaconsumerism for 70 years or so, and it blossoms into whatever this is:

Shambala Festival

I’m minded of an old Steely Dan lyric from a song about LSD and such:

“All those Day-Glo freaks who used to paint the face,
    They’ve joined the human race: some things will never change.”

Behold an example of what they call “power ballad yoga”:

phoenixvoice
    Participant

DBS
    Everybody seems to think (seems to fear, actually) that just because a tiny Cabal can oppress 8 billion people….

I think that this hits the nail on the head neatly. It isn’t that capitalism, socialism, the writings of Karl Marx, the writings of Adam Smith, or the US Constitution are inept, innately corrupt, or untenable — it’s that small groups of very corrupt, very self-serving humans concoct plans designed to disempower the masses.

(I’m sure that some here will take umbrage that I included Marx, but let me share an explanation. Capitalism isn’t perfect. Marx penned a cogent, detailed critique that analyzed capitalism. His writings, and the works of others, helped spawn movements that, yes, led to the USSR and Red China, however, these writings and efforts also contributed largely to reforms such as universal pensions, compensation for those injured on the job, banning of child labor, the concept of “overtime” and minimum wages, etc. We can rail against the specifics of various programs for workers, but does anyone argue that children should work for pittance wages rather than receive an education? Or that those injured on the job should be hung out to dry? In the Communist Manifesto Marx did say that he wanted to see the destruction of the family. Well, actually, he said that he wanted the destruction of the “bourgeois family.” Interestingly, by now, the “bourgeois family” doesn’t really exist — it has been effectively destroyed — women can own property, vote, divorce, work outside of the home in a respectable fashion, put their kids in daycare, never marry, control their own fertility, and a woman can still marry and be a stay-at-home mom, if that is the woman’s wish. The “bourgeois family” was created by the social dynamics that flowed from women being unable to own property, subject to the whims of male family members or husbands, unable to vote, unable to work respectably outside the home, unable to control her own fertility, whose only role was as caretaker of the home and children. It is beneficial to look “under the hood” rather than have our emotional buttons pushed by explosive statements framed in ways that are designed to get us unto “emotional thinking” mode, rather than “logical thinking” mode.)

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“boscohorowitz
    I wonder how you and chatbot would relate?”

I avoid AI as much as possible. I don’t watch TV. Youtube is 99% of my audiovideo intake, and 90+% of that is musical. I have played video games for maybe, at most, 1 hour of my life, and 95% of that was ancient late 70s/early 80s lo-fi arcade game Space Invaders. I see maybe 2-3 Hollywood movies a year.

But I relate indirectly with AI quite a bit online of course, and I carry consciousness of this fact like a cybernetic marionette perched on my shoulder. I “use” AI a lot insomuch as view almost all my youtube selections as a smorgasbord driven by AI analyzing moi. The search-engine driven internet is my shrink, probation officer, stalking door-to-door salesman, pedagogue, manipulating indoctrinator<>dogma destroyer, and I Ching.

The internet has formed a ghost in my head, a loyal Tonto who works for Big Brother. This internet thing is weird.

“Make your own dirty electricity filters for your house.
    I set this to about 4:12, where the nice fellow shows the circuit”

This is how loony I am, JD (which is the only apt nickname in Texas for someone with your initials):

Having lived 67 years in this ever-growing web of EM radiation, I kinda like it. My entire life has been accompanied by 60hertz AC, which is about a b flat. When I was a vagrant, back in the days of electron-gun TVs that irradiated one and the house in literally hair-raising ways if you got too close to the screen, I would enter with fear the house of someone taking me in for dinner. I didn’t fear them; I feared the TV. I could literally feel it grab me at the base of the neck, a tingly sensation one imagines one would feel if a Heinlein “The Puppet Masters” mind-control slug latched onto you. Accompanied by an
    ultra high pitch dog whistle I could only half hear. Ghost frequency feeling.

Compared to that, today’s ubiquitous microwaves and shitty-shielded house wiring is almost fun. Kinda tickles.

“Bottom line: Trump won’t be on the ballot! Neither will Kennedy.
    Maybe in 2024 many Americans won’t bother to vote since the outcome is rigged like 2020 was.”

I don’t think Trump will see prison but I don’t see him winning the election either.

I don’t see them assassinating RFK, Jr., either, although I can see them taking out Old Joe, overtly or covertly. No one will miss him.

I think we’ll see major populism arise in the wake of Trump/RFK,Jr’s demonstration that the Old Guard is all shriveled up.

(And there’s always the prospect of a major national emergency dealie vis a vis war rendering the election more irrelevant than not. I don’t see how our frail flaccid northern hemisphere power grid will avoid some major meltdowns via terrorism or weather or… but that’s tangential speculation, of course.)

Look At You Look Look At Me

A snapshot of censorship in action:

images of deaths from covid

people dying from vaccine complications

With censorship like that, the average bloke is indeed bound to be “fucked”, to cite Germ’s favorite term of discourse. But it’s fun to whip victims for being victims of a dead end media-imprisoned technoculture raised like rats in various institutional cages. Being brain-washed to believe that anti-vaxxers are deadly bad people is just part of the mass formation hypnosis in which they were raised.

Also, I know ample vaccinated people who totally respected the prerogative of antivaxxers to remain unvaxxed. Some of those vaccinated are also in the profile filed under “fucked”.

““If you’re not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
    ― Malcolm X”

In today’s metamedia where alt<>mainstream incestuously steal each others’ legitimacy, what Malcolm X described swings both ways.

So: who IS being oppressed? Who is doing the oppressing? And then, the Important Question: how do you fit into that profile? Whom are you perhaps oppressing if only by using language fundamentally identical to that by which 1930s Germans went nuts blaming “das Juden!” for everything from impotence to hair loss.

TJASSF! Never forget, never forgive!

There was nowhere left to go where the profits tumbled in
    Because everything that could be had been done.
    So our mem’ries were wiped clean; we could all begin again
    And pretend there’s something new under the sun.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

This is totally petty and snarky, but nonetheless: I note that Germ fits inside German just fine. Whether that’s germane to the subject or I’m just being socially degerminate, is hard for me to degermine.

Here’s to life south of the border:

Alive and Well in Argentina

boscohorowitz
    Participant

All they said you have to do is drive the car
    I didn’t realize that this trip would take me so far
    They killed two guards and wounded four
    Now I’m running from the law
    Runnin’ scared, and I ain’t gonna drive no more

All the gang’s down here, and the weather is clear
    But you always can count on the weather
    I’m with every traitor south of the equator
    And we’re all living happy together
    So please tell Shirley when you see her
    I’m alive and well in Argentina
    With Adolf Hitler, and ???
    Alive and well in Argentina

Verse 2
    So I found myself down by the riverside
    No place to run, jump inside, or hide
    I signed aboard a Norwegian freighter
    They needed a rating as a second-mater
    Gonna sail away, baby, gonna see you sooner or later

Chorus

With Adolf Hitler, paper hanger and cleaner

Verse 3
    When I got there, imagine my surprise
    Awaiting on the dock was the gang and more beside
    They was throwing frisbees, hula-hooping
    Heil-ing hitler, und Betty Boopin
    Waving flags, und preisen Gott
    Und saluting

Chorus

With Adolf Hitler, paper hanger and cleaner

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.