Debt Rattle June 2 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 2 2019

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

• On 30th Anniversary, China Says Tiananmen Crackdown Was ‘Correct’ Policy (AFP) • China Vows Military Action If Taiwan, Sea Claims Opposed (AP
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 2 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Let him have it if no-one stands up for Assange. Corbyn is silent on the topic, which makes him a useless tool.

Corbyn is a fraud; they’re all (politicians) frauds; one has to be a fraud to get in the club…

zerosum
    Participant

“objective reporting”

That’s an expression that should be used more often.
    This expression is much better than “fake news” , “propaganda”, “lies”.

Ask an expert:

Trump …. Make America Great Again

“Monsanto’s desired storylines while seeking to smear and discredit journalists whose work threatens Monsanto.”

“Inside China …. Talking privately with family and friends about Tiananmen is possible, but any commemoration in public risks almost certain arrest.”

A free media is an essential “pillar of a thriving society”, Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt has insisted. Mr Hunt spoke out on the role of journalists in “holding the powerful to account, exposing wrongdoing, deterring corruption and strengthening democracy”.

However, be careful, because whistleblowers, like Assange, are a danger to those in power.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Is Boeing going?

I’ve given up the great privilege of commercial air travel, being unhappy with the ecological and environmental damage it seems to cause, mainly the injection of large quantities of CO2 and other exhaust gases at precisely the altitudes where these cause the most damage.

Yes, I have grounded myself. But were I forced to travel by air again, and had I any choice in the matter, I would check carefully what aircraft I was to travel in. Guess what: if it were a 737 MAX, I would not travel. How confident am I that Boeing will fix this problem? At the moment, not very. What I know of the typical corporate mentality doesn’t make me confident that Boeing will do a thorough job.

As to Monsanto, well, what more can one say? Res ipsa loquitur.

Yeah ezixa,

Not sure Boeing has a grasp on the size of this issue. They must fire those responsible for starters. But likely think that being a top army supplier will shield them. And then another plane crashes.

While Monsanto is a psychopath scheme to own all of the world’s food. Imagine discussing the tactics for that at some meeting. How crazy must you be?

Most of the internet is down stateside. That has a very ominous feel about it. All those people watching their little screens who don’t show anything (new). Gives you pause and time to wonder how we ever got here. 20 years ago this wouldn’t have been even a small problem, today it’s the biggest there is.

Follow developments here: https://downdetector.com/

zerosum
    Participant

Of course the 737 MAX can be flown without ENDANGERING people.
    JUST USE IT FOR FREIGHT.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

zerosum wrote,

JUST USE IT FOR FREIGHT.

Not for my parcel, I wouldn’t! I want it to get to its destination intact! And what about the flight crew? They may have families who feel the same way. The cost of doing this business has become impossibly, murderously high.

zerosum
    Participant

Amazon could make the 737 MAX into a BIG DRONE.
    |-)

VietnamVet
    Participant

When the Elite’s only goal is to make as much money as possible, lower taxes and privatize government; Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, 737 Max and corporate media propaganda are the end results. To survive Russia, China and Iran must co-operate and challenge the American hegemon who is negotiation incapable. If there was a quick software solution, Boeing would have released it by now. The only way out is the truth, facts and costly fixes but instead the West is bombarded by corporate kumbaya propaganda. The truth is avoided at the cost of human lives.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.